• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

First Iteration of Genesis 3 Pools Released!

The first iteration of pools for Genesis 3 have been released! An official states from those running the event was released on /r/smashbros, the Smash Brothers subreddit. A link to the original statement is available here and has been quoted below.

---​

Pools are up here: https://smash.gg/tournament/genesis-3/brackets
If you have a problem with your pools, DO NOT CONTACT STAFF, WE WILL IGNORE YOU. ONLY USE THE FORM BELOW.

I REPEAT, ALL STAFF IS UNDER ORDERS TO IGNORE DIRECT REQUESTS FOR POOLS CHANGES.

Legitimate pools issues:

- I'm in 2 events in the same wave
- I'm playing my friend/crewmate 1-3 rounds into the bracket
- I'm supposed to be volunteering/commentating/etc in the same wave
- You told me you'd put me in a particular wave and you didn't
- You put me with the wrong teammate
- I'm in the tournament but I'm not in any pool

Not legitimate pools issues:

- I don't want to get up that early/stay up that late
- I don't like my seed (unless you're like top 32 and we completely forgot about you)
- I want to use that wave to warm up for my next wave
- I want to watch crews/my friend/etc during my wave instead

DEADLINE FOR POOLS ISSUES SUBMISSION IS TUESDAY 1/12 11:59PM PST

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1EWgvrP-oKQRfXWQ6sUCy-Ig_wUvQ0fRluh3lIWz-sZc/viewform?c=0&w=1

We appreciate everyone's patience & feedback,

Genesis 3 Team

---

Excited to see pools finally released? Any of them look particularily stacked? Tell us in the comments below and stay tuned to Smashboard for more breaking coverage on Genesis 3!

Comments

Won't be able to take a look just yet, but im really excited to see who I get matched up with at pools. I'm only really hoping I get a really strong player for my 1st seed so I can really see how I stand with all the practice ive put in!

I'm so sad that Abate and Leffen are in the same pool. I wanted to see Abate in top 8 again

Top Bottom