• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

First Ever Smash Tourny in CONNECTICUT, a Leisure Event February 11th - RESULTS IN!!

Aiser

Smash Lord
I'm gonna try, I need to find a ride though (lol here I go with the ride thing xD) I'll probably try to get my sister to drive me its not to far away from where my grandmother lives probably an hour drive maybe less. though I don't think she has work off so I might be in trouble :\

Solid Jake

The Arcanum
Im already probably taking cort and maybe brookman i dont know.. so my car is full >_< .. if all those people are riding me its going to be a uncomfortable ride @_@

ZoSo

Smash Champion
I'll be there. Incidentally, I'd like to play all you CT folks.

Aiser

Smash Lord
BlueDeath said:
Im already probably taking cort and maybe brookman i dont know.. so my car is full >_< .. if all those people are riding me its going to be a uncomfortable ride @_@
hahaha "your sitting stepping on shoe", "ow","stop it before I hit you" you:"Hey don't make me turn this car around...

unknownforce

Smash Lord
You guys should come to my event too if you want some good practice before Caty and the chance to play the rest of the Turtles heh. Blue I remember you mentioning you were coming before so any players you want to bring are naturally welcome.

Aiser

Smash Lord
^ this is in rhode Island right?..>_> thats wee bit far for me xD living on the mass border 'n all. I'll see if I can try though it would be nice to get in some real practice before caty.

Solid Jake

The Arcanum
Yeah but now im not positive if i can attend actually >_<.. work got mad that i was asking for so many weekend days off , and since i work at a movie theatre i mainly work weekends, so i wasnt able to request for it off.. theres still a small chance that i wont have to work but very unlikely ;_;

Aiser

Smash Lord
BlueDeath said:
*just notices aisers last post*

Livin on mass border eh aiser? where do you live i live very close to MA also
Stafford Springs, probbaly never heard of it..>_> we have a big Y o_O;

Solid Jake

The Arcanum
Actually i have been to Stafford Springs, ive played your football team =P .. i used to play, but not anymore.. w00t for big y.. my dad is a store manager for big y XD

Aiser

Smash Lord
BlueDeath said:
Actually i have been to Stafford Springs, ive played your football team =P .. i used to play, but not anymore.. w00t for big y.. my dad is a store manager for big y XD
Lol, I've never heard of Winsted >_> I was never into our football team.. they sucked anyway...<_<

/me loads up google maps to look for this place..

OUCH D: I just went to see how long of a drive it is to there, crapppppp an 1 hour and 32 minutes wtf D:

Cort

Apple Head
I've been 18 for a month and a half now.

And Lil, that part of the "speech" wasn't important really. We just had to start on "Tomorrow"...

CCSU is in New Britain I think... >_>;

Brookman

Smash Hero
my nutmeg (conference) championship meet is unfortunately on march 4th ;_; I hope cort can make it with jv at least

Aiser

Smash Lord
Why would you ever want to come here?..>_> its filled with people that think its the ghetto of Ct. =\

noodles

Smash Champion
this is gonna be my first tourny. its on the 11th will it be on melee or brawl?

Cort

Apple Head
Feb 11th is a Sunday in 2008. Also notice it says "RESULTS IN!!" in the topic title, and how many posts this already has.

Sunday tournies are o_O

noodles

Smash Champion
allright yeah lol i feel stupid now i found a link here from qsc but still it was worth it now i know bout the december 29th one.

unknownforce

Smash Lord
Haha, nah it was most fun cause I met everyone from CT for the first time and got to eat with the Mages and Cort and talk about the old FC crew battles (which back then were still recent LOL).

Lol I remember your match with Srod that came down to the last match on FD and relatively high percents on both parts. Srod had potential lol perhaps the best player that dosen't l-cancel to this day.

We did play Brookman lol. We fought in winner finals (you placed higher than Cort!)and I fought Lock in grand finals. I wonder whatever happened to Lock? He was (and still is I assume) a really cool guy.

Top Bottom