• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Fire!'s Video Depository

Fire!

Smash Champion
NNID
Fire149
3DS FC
2809-9924-8928

Fire!'s Combo Video Factory

Since DTM4 officially fell through, I've decided that I'll make combo videos/montages/whateveryoucallthem for anyone who wants me to make them. A few rules though...

• The video must include Mario.
  • You have to give me enough footage for at least a 2 minute video.
  • I won't make any video that has already been announced.
  • The video will be uploaded on my YouTube channel, but you can upload it yourself if you want.
  • Footage of yourself must be shown to me first. You have to have some skill.
  • Don't complain about things like effects and stuff, I'll try my best to make it the way you like it.
  • It's preferable that you give me a Title and Music for the video.
  • If you give me footage, tell me what time/stock you want in the video.
  • No video camera's to the TV. If you have replays, send them to me.

Sample

I think I'm a lot better with Sony Vegas 9 now. Maybe I'll ask BO X7 for the DTM4 uncompleted footage and try to finish it.

I'd also be willing to post up things like technique examples, tournament sets and stuff like that.

Priority goes to who ever sends me all there clips and stuff first!

JuxtaposeX

Smash Lord
I have some nice combo replays, but they're scattered over a bunch of Wii's. I'll try to get them :)

DtJ XeroXen

The biggest fraud
NNID
XeroXen
Interesting. I have a alot of old replays along with my videos on Youtube and the like, I'll see about getting them organized into a way I can send them to you.

JuxtaposeX

Smash Lord
I can send you a replay of me hitting a LV.9 Lucas with about 15 fireballs after I knocked him off stage :)

Fire!

Smash Champion
NNID
Fire149
3DS FC
2809-9924-8928
how exactly good is sony vegas 9??
All Sony Vegas 9 does is add more effects which you can just download into Sony Vegas 8.

Fire, question, why don't we just give a community combo video a try again?

(Maybe you can make DTM4?)
Yeah maybe if everyone is up for that.

@JuxtaposeX: I'd like to see that, haha. You got your ava from Ookami-san to Shichinin no Nakamatachi right? I've been wondering about that for a while.

A2ZOMG

Smash Legend
NNID
A2ZOMG
Switch FC
SW 8400 1713 9427
Well I'll sign up for this if it is alright. If I'm allowed, I will do my best to get up some of my other old Mario replays.

JuxtaposeX

Smash Lord
You got your ava from Ookami-san to Shichinin no Nakamatachi right? I've been wondering about that for a while.
Yeah, that's Ookami from Ookami-san, I love that anime.
I also want in the DTM4 if you're doing it, I'll go replay hunting like on Monday or something.

Fire!

Smash Champion
NNID
Fire149
3DS FC
2809-9924-8928
I'll ask Boxxy if I can continue DTM4.

For those who only have about 7-10 really good clips, I'll add them in DTM4, but if you'd rather me make you your own combo video that's fine as well. You can't do both though, that would be too much work. I guess I'll start sign-ups now.

~DTM4 Sign-Up Sheet~
Username:
Amount of Clips:
Clip format (Replays/AVIs etc.):
Representing Area:

It's preferable that you have replays so I can mess with effects and stuff. Also, if you have any gameplay clips at all I'd like to see them so I know your combos are good quality.

And if this works, start spreading this out to the other Mario's.

Coolwhip

Smash Champion
NNID
Co0lwhip
This sounds really awesome fire. right now, i have no new mario replays, which suks for me btw. :(

Coolwhip

Smash Champion
NNID
Co0lwhip
Falmeleon's mario is the best on wi-fi 4sho, sad news is, he won't wi-fi anytime soon...
he's focus'in on his offline gameplay & skills.

Fire!

Smash Champion
NNID
Fire149
3DS FC
2809-9924-8928
I'm gonna need a few more Mario's to confirm if I'm gonna do anything.

Reducas

Smash Apprentice
NNID
reducas
com on Mario Mainers we are the best there is fu*k mk. mk is gay mk 4 gay tier we **** snake we cape fludd falco and spike wario

Top Bottom