• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Atlantic North Fire Nation Bizarre Adventure

Fire Nation Bizarre Adventure
Posted by sheikamaru
bump n grind
Tuesday, March 15, 2016 - 04:00 PM
Until: Tuesday, March 15, 2016 - 09:00 PM
(Adjusted for timezone: America/New_York)
Categories

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: America/New_York

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates

sheikamaru

jive
this HTML class. Value is https://www.facebook

facebook page for the event.

Local smash tournament in silver spring!! If all goes well i'll make it a thing so just testing the waters out here!

Place has food and drinks for those interested and also there are tons of places around to get grub so that shouldn't be an issue.

First things first

$5 dollar venue fee, reduced if you bring full set ups which includes smash4, wii u and tv. I need about 6-8 set ups. If you plan on bringing set ups please inform me and i'll make a list and such.

another $5 to enter the tournament.

top 3 for pay out if less than 20 entrants. top 5 if more than 20 entrants.

Rules taken from shoryuken with minor tweaks:

Game version: US Nintendo WiiU

Game Settings:3 Stock, 8 Minute Time Limit, Custom Moves Off, Items Off, Equipment Off, Handicap Off, Pause Off, Damage Ratio 100%, 2/3 Games

Mii Fighters On (1-1-1-1 Default Miis)
Amiibo’s are banned.

Starter Stages: Battlefield (Miiverse), Final Destination, Lylat Cruise, Smashville, Town & City
Counterpick Stages: Dream Land 64, Duck Hunt

All Omega stages are banned.

First stage is decided by (Rock Paper Scissors) best of 1. Winner strikes, then loser strikes twice, then winner. (1-2-2-1)

Following stages decided by winner banning one stage from all stages and then loser choosing.

Winning player is not locked into the same character for the next match, but has to pick before loser selects character.

You may not choose a stage you have already won on unless mutually agreed to.

You may not play on a stage that is not on the available stages list. This will result in a double disqualification.

Maximum allowed time between games is 60 seconds. Any player violating this rule will be issued a loss.

Sudden Death with a tied percentage/stock count will NOT determine the outcome of a tied game. A playoff match with 1 stock/2 minutes will determine the winner.

There will be no loading anything on to the tournament consoles.

I might bring my ps4 if anyone wants to have like a mini street fighter 5 tournament for anyone intersted let me know.

Top Bottom