• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Fire Emblem Questions Game

Frizz

Will Thwack You At 0%
It's simple. In this game, ask the next user a Fire Emblem based question, while also answering the user above's question. Ask them anything! It could be a Would You Rather question, a This or That question, a question about their favorites—any question that pops up into your mind is good!

I'll start:

What do you like most about Fire Emblem?

Moydow

The fairest of them all
BRoomer
The fact that every character has their own personality and story to tell. That most or all your units are generic is one of the reasons I struggle to get into other games in the genre like Final Fantasy Tactics.

Who is your favourite Lord and why is it Sigurd?

Darkpit54

Smash Ace
NNID
Robopenguin55
3DS FC
4699-6685-3678
It's Seliph, actually, because he gets to fix everything that went wrong for his father (and can become almost as godlike as he was)

What is your favorite weapon from the series?

Frizz

Will Thwack You At 0%
I don't think I have one. Nosferatu's fun to use though.

If you had to live in the Fire Emblem world, what continent would you live on and what class would you be?

D

Deleted member

I'd live in Magvel because it's had the least amount of wars out of all of them and I'd be an Archer because I like archery and might as well kill time by killing boars or something

What FE character has the most big **** energy?

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Gaiden. Alm's infamous Dong Armor proves it.

Favorite non-standard class?

Moydow

The fairest of them all
BRoomer
Master Knights, which only appeared in FE4. Like everything else in Jugdral (gameplay-wise), they're really dumb - who thought a mounted class with access to every weapon type but one at the highest level, and the stats to use each of them, sounded completely fair and balanced? - but lots of fun to play with. Bonus points because the only two people in the series who can have this class are two of my favourite characters in FE4.

Would you prefer if Three Houses did or didn't include an avatar character?

Darkpit54

Smash Ace
NNID
Robopenguin55
3DS FC
4699-6685-3678
I would prefer that it didn't, because then the developers would be able to create a more developed main character instead of having to leave it more broad and boring.

Which of the lords from three houses' designs is your favorite?

Fire Emblemier

The Crests are to Blame
Switch FC
SW-2862-0450-4332
I would prefer that it didn't, because then the developers would be able to create a more developed main character instead of having to leave it more broad and boring.

Which of the lords from three houses' designs is your favorite?
Edlgard, but Claude is definitely a close 2nd. Demitri is bottom tier. :p

What does your Corrin do?

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Edlgard, but Claude is definitely a close 2nd. Demitri is bottom tier. :p

What does your Corrin do?

Defend Hoshido because then at least the plot somewhat makes sense. :p

Which archetype do you prefer, Jagens or Ests?

D

Deleted member

Defend Hoshido because then at least the plot somewhat makes sense. :p

Which archetype do you prefer, Jagens or Ests?
Ninos. Next question.

What FEH skill would you like to see being implemented in a main series game?

Moydow

The fairest of them all
BRoomer
Jagens, because if you want to survive the first few chapters in most games' most difficult modes you basically have to use them. Ests usually just show up too late to be truly useful in the overall scheme of things. I think there's merit in the idea of someone being difficult to raise but having a high payoff, but the series often hasn't handled them well.

Classic or casual? Or Phoenix, I guess but that doesn't really count

edit: damnit Shish can I infract someone for ninja'ing me?
I'll withdraw my question for now and I'll just ask it again later on. Next person should go with Shish's question.

Last edited:

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Ninos. Next question.

Reposition. Too good.

Swords, axes, or lances?

Fire Emblemier

The Crests are to Blame
Switch FC
SW-2862-0450-4332
Ninos. Next question.

Probably Wings of Mercy or Escape Route. A movement aiding ability for certain units sounds like it be fun.

When you obtain boots, who do you usually stick them on?

Edit: I've been Saizo'd

I'll say axes, they're the coolest despite being terrible in most of the games.

Last edited:

Fire Emblemier

The Crests are to Blame
Switch FC
SW-2862-0450-4332
Either the lord of the game, or a pegasus knight for better mobility options.

Classic or casual? please nobody else beat me to this one
Honestly I like Casual. I usually restart anyways if its early enough, but let me tell you its a weight off my shoulders when someone dies by an unfortunate crit during a long map.

Ephriam route or Eirika?

Last edited:

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Eirika literally only because I like her more as a character lol.

Mercenaries or Myrmidons?

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Mercenaries, hand axes and durability for the win

Knights or Archers?
In the battle of low Movement vs No Enemy Phase, it's a lose-lose. :p I'll go with Archers just because more of my favorite characters are Archers than Knights (sorry Valbar).

Arthur (FE4), Artur (FE8), or Arthur (FE14)?

D

Deleted member

In the battle of low Movement vs No Enemy Phase, it's a lose-lose. :p I'll go with Archers just because more of my favorite characters are Archers than Knights (sorry Valbar).

Arthur (FE4), Artur (FE8), or Arthur (FE14)?
Yes

What is the best crit animation in the entire series?

Fire Emblemier

The Crests are to Blame
Switch FC
SW-2862-0450-4332
Hero Let me just throw my sword in the air and catch it just as it hits you.

If you could pick any NPC character in the series to become a a usable unit who would you pick?

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Mustafa, because a prepromote Berserker that early in the game would be fun.

Mogalls or Gargoyles?

Moydow

The fairest of them all
BRoomer
Mogalls are weirder so I'll go for them.

Is there a character you'll use only because they're a really powerful unit, even if you don't like their personality, or will you refuse to use anyone you don't like as a character, regardless of their fighting skill?

Fire Emblemier

The Crests are to Blame
Switch FC
SW-2862-0450-4332
I don't like Camilla's personality but still use her as I like strong wyverns. Though there are characters I don't use because I don't like, though they usually aren't really powerful units. *ex. Kellam*

What's your least favorite class to use?

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Knights are a chore to use more often than not. Their low speed and movement often doesn't help sell their high defense (since they'll likely be doubled anyway). I do really like Valbar, though...but that's mainly because the lack of a deployment limit means there's no reason to not field him in the first place.

Who do you want to voice Dimitri and Claude, seeing as we know Edelgard's VA?

Fire Emblemier

The Crests are to Blame
Switch FC
SW-2862-0450-4332
I don't know a lot of VA's names so I'll just say the voice direction I think the characters will have.
Dimitri seems to be the serious type, probably akin to someone like Xander, the no nonsense type. Maybe the person who plays Stocke in Radiant Historia would make a good fit.
Claude looks to be the laidback and relaxed type that cares more about having a good time than being more stern and serious. Has the most charm and charisma of the 3. There's probably a good comparison character but none are coming to mind at the moment.

Best Jagen/Oifey in your opinion?

Moydow

The fairest of them all
BRoomer
Titania, for being my favourite character of them by a large margin; not quite as strong as Seth as a unit, but much more interesting as a character. Unless you include Sigurd in that category for technically being a pre-promote, in which case I'd pick him.

You're hiring the Greil Mercenaries to take care of some jobs for you. What's their assignment?

Frizz

Will Thwack You At 0%
Simple and ordinary tasks, like grocery shopping, cooking, mowing the lawn, and doing my taxes. That way I'd have more time to do the stuff I actually want.

If you had to design a Fire Emblem chapter, what would it look like? What units would be given? What kind of enemies would there be? That sort of thing.

D

Deleted member

If you had to design a Fire Emblem chapter, what would it look like? What units would be given? What kind of enemies would there be? That sort of thing.
100% Throne tiles, 14 units, all Swordmasters with complete sets of Breaker skills.

What new weapon type would you like to see introduced in the series?

Fire Emblemier

The Crests are to Blame
Switch FC
SW-2862-0450-4332
Hmm. Maybe whips? That's something we haven't seen yet that would fit with the general fantasy/medieval-ish setting

Fire Emblemier

The Crests are to Blame
Switch FC
SW-2862-0450-4332
Whoops

What type of culture do you want to see as a inspiration for a future fire emblem game?

Frizz

Will Thwack You At 0%
Mesoamerican culture. That's the only one I could think of.

What's the best case of RNG you've ever had? Likewise, what's the worse case?

D

Deleted member

Takumi dodging an entire enemy phase of 60% that would have resulted in him dying. And I remember getting critted at 31% hit and 6% crit, I **** you not.

Which skill from the main series do you want to see being implemented in Heroes?

Moydow

The fairest of them all
BRoomer
Bargain from the Jugdral games. Reduces the cost of all Orb transactions by up to 75% depending on its level.

You can add any character from the series to Heroes, with any design (seasonal, brave, etc), and they'll be the strongest unit in the game, but in exchange your four most used units of the existing cast are removed entirely. Who gets added and removed?

D

Deleted member

Bargain from the Jugdral games. Reduces the cost of all Orb transactions by up to 75% depending on its level.

You can add any character from the series to Heroes, with any design (seasonal, brave, etc), and they'll be the strongest unit in the game, but in exchange your four most used units of the existing cast are removed entirely. Who gets added and removed?
Legendary Joshua with 180 bst, innate DC, Divine Tyrfing's effect, and Aether+Regnal Astra as his special.
He gets in the place of Joshua, Legendary Hector, Nino and Bride Ninian. It's okay, they have variants :p

You can have FEH crossover with any other series. Which one is it and what characters are in the banner?

Moydow

The fairest of them all
BRoomer
Ace Attorney, of course.
- Phoenix as infantry lance because he can stab you with his Objection point
- Maya as a flying green mage, who can launch blasts of spirit channeller magic using her magatama
- Edgeworth as sword cavalry because he's classy and his name in both Japanese and English references swords
- Godot as colourless dagger infantry, he throws mugs of coffee at you

I bet you expected and/or wanted me to pick a certain other series, but I'm way ahead of you

If pegasi existed in the real world, would you want to ride one, or would you be too worried about falling/getting thrown off while airborne (or some other such calamity)?

Robert of Normandy

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
NNID
shinpichu
3DS FC
2251-3915-5139
Switch FC
SW-4957-7233-2307
If pegasi existed in the real world, would you want to ride one, or would you be too worried about falling/getting thrown off while airborne (or some other such calamity)?
I couldn't even ride a regular horse, pegasi are a magnitude more scary.

What kind of villain(s) would you like to see future FE games feature?

Last edited:

Frizz

Will Thwack You At 0%
There aren't too many videogames out there where the protagonist is the villain. Maybe start them out as a regular hero FE protagonist, but then slowly turn them to the dark side. The sequel could switch focus to a new hero who actually stays a hero, and defeats the protagonist from the last game. Something like that.

Favorite Battle Preparation theme?

D

Deleted member

Favorite weapon to use? Not weapon type, a specific weapon.

Top Bottom