• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Work In Progress Fire Emblem Heroes: Finally found Forrest, MIA since 2017

Best hair colour for Forrest?

• Total voters

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
Well, T20 was great while it lasted, but my Anna ain't enough to keep me there.

Let's see what we can do with another pile of 20 orbs for Lewyn.

...no green in the first pool.

62f.gif

Well let's see who you want me to pull then, you bast-

Screenshot_20180918-043501.png

Topgear_table_flip_Reversed.gif

Alright.

But seriously this next green better not be a pitybrea-

Screenshot_20180918-043521.png

Well o-****ing-kay.

Screenshot_20180918-043745.png

First Nino, now this.

Let me be mad you cowards.

Jojalole

Henshin a go go baby!
Switch FC
SW 7943 9867 0675
I might as well ask before I do something definitive. So, I just hit 220K feathers, and you know what that means, it's time for a +10 hero! I've decided that from the characters I can +10 Marth will be the most useful, but I don't know which IV to go for. I have a +Atk -Res and a +Spd -HP, both pretty good natures, but I don't know which one will benefit him the most with his overdrive build. So, I want to hear your opinions on which one to choose.

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
I might as well ask before I do something definitive. So, I just hit 220K feathers, and you know what that means, it's time for a +10 hero! I've decided that from the characters I can +10 Marth will be the most useful, but I don't know which IV to go for. I have a +Atk -Res and a +Spd -HP, both pretty good natures, but I don't know which one will benefit him the most with his overdrive build. So, I want to hear your opinions on which one to choose.
Define the overdrive build.

Also is his purpose to be anti-dragon? That would influence my response.

Last edited:

Jojalole

Henshin a go go baby!
Switch FC
SW 7943 9867 0675
Define the overdrive build.

Also is his purpose to be anti-dragon? That would influence my response.
Maximum overdrive Marth uses refined Falchion with Drive Speed and Drive Attack sacred seal, with Fury and Renewal on the A and B slots. Basically the ultimate buffing machine that I want to use on Arena. That's why I don't know which one will be more useful. Fighting dragons isn't his main function, he will be there for Grima if needed but not much else.

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
Maximum overdrive Marth uses refined Falchion with Drive Speed and Drive Attack sacred seal, with Fury and Renewal on the A and B slots. Basically the ultimate buffing machine that I want to use on Arena. That's why I don't know which one will be more useful. Fighting dragons isn't his main function, he will be there for Grima if needed but not much else.
+Spd / -HP is my vote then.

If he's a buffbot with a side job of dragonslaying, then the Atk offers him limited benefit - he'd already win most of the fights he should be picking with or without it. Meanwhile the Spd provides defense against being doubled, and a x2 multiplier on incoming damage is more damning to his survival than the bulk loss.

I'd hold off for another opinion before the merge, of course; see if Moydow Moydow echoes this.

Ivander

Smash Legend
Every last one of these should be "then" and it is driving me insane.
Well I'm not the jokester who decided that "than" and "then" should be two separate words.

Edit: Aww.....now that someone mentioned it, I'm now sad that Forging Bonds didn't come out a bit later for when Laegjern, Laevateinn and Helbendi come out. That would've been an amazing opportunity to develop the OCs.

Last edited:

Moydow

The fairest of them all
BRoomer
Is everyone here too just going to ping me if they can't decide on a build? :p

For my own Marth I went with +atk -res; I used Swordbreaker on his B slot, and he already doubles anything I'd want him to that isn't a sword unit, so I went for the extra damage instead. Swordbreaker just gives him another function outside of killing dragons and buffing en masse.

+spd -HP can work too; he doesn't mind the extra speed and, with Fury, isn't that far off doubling a decent chunk of the cast, and avoiding doubles from the high-level speedsters like Ayra or Karla (but that's why mine has Swordbreaker).

I think either can work; I might lean slightly more towards +spd if he isn't mainly targeting dragons, or +atk otherwise.

shrooby

Let me know when I'm supposed to laugh, okay?
BRoomer
NNID
shrooby
3DS FC
2320-6364-8294
Marth is at a fairly important spd tier since +spd and Fury 3 lets him hit 40 spd.
I'm currently waiting for a +spd -res Marth, since hp is a superbane. #_# (Though I'd also settle for +atk -res too, to be honest. I literally haven't gotten either since launch.)
-Res seems to go against him being anti-dragons, but it does technically give him 1 more magic bulk on the first initiation, so long as he isn't doubled. And at 40 spd, he probably won't be. Which to me is fine because he's probably only attacking one thing since he's mostly a support unit.
Right now I do the double Renewal gimmick on my Marth because I think it's funny~ Though once I start merging him I may just give him QR, especially if I go with +atk instead of +spd.

Also superbanes really bother me since my WLissa is forever cursed with -4 spd and it hurts me deeply.

Last edited:

Jojalole

Henshin a go go baby!
Switch FC
SW 7943 9867 0675
It's true, I didn't even bother checking but he does have an HP super bane... Ouch. If I had a +Spd -Res I'd definitely go for that one, but man this makes the decision even harder to make. I think I'll do the +Spd one and keep the +Atq -Res in the barracks just in case I want to change IV's in the future (I do have 12 Marths so it's no problem).

Sadly I still need 4K feathers for the 3 star Marths, so I guess I'll post this overdrive Marth whenever Tempest Trials ends.

Thanks for the replies everyone!

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
Here's a question to everyone here:

To those that use Armor/Flier/Horse Emblem teams, how do you usually disrtibute the Hone/Goad/Fortify/Ward skills for your units in those teams? Do you tend to prefer using Hone and Fortify > Goad and Ward skills or the other way around? Do you mix them up? If so, how do you distribute your Hone/Goad/Fortify/Ward skills?

Single_Mom

Smash Cadet

To those that use Armor/Flier/Horse Emblem teams, how do you usually disrtibute the Hone/Goad/Fortify/Ward skills for your units in those teams? Do you tend to prefer using Hone and Fortify > Goad and Ward skills or the other way around? Do you mix them up? If so, how do you distribute your Hone/Goad/Fortify/Ward skills?
I only really run Armor Emblem, but I always have a hone on one unit, a fortify on one, and this only applies to armors, but armor march on one, and the last one/ones (if not armor emblem) is probably wards and goads. So mostly an equal balance.

Last edited:

Moydow

The fairest of them all
BRoomer

Armours: Ward on everyone, except for one or two Armour March and Goad on Hector.
Fliers: Goad on most units, Fortify on units like Elincia who don't benefit from extra defences, and Hone on nobody because it's much rarer than it has any right to be (just demote Hinoka already please IS I beg you).
Cavalry: Hone on Titania, Hone or Fortify on Sigurd (depends on the team), and mostly Ward on everyone else due to a lack of Goad fodder (only 4* Goad Cavalry units are Camus and Finn).

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511

Armors: I mostly use Ward on 3/4, but sometimes I replace one with Fortify/Hone

Fliers: Visible buffs mostly, as I run Bladetome S!Corrin, as for Corn herself she runs Ward to make F!Grima a nice tank.

Cavs: Hone on one, Fortify on another, the rest run Smokes

Ivander

Smash Legend

-For Armor Emblem, so far I've had a mix between 2 Armor March and 2 Ward Armor. Sometimes I do all Ward Armor or 3 Ward Armor and 1 Armor March.
-For Horse Emblem, I almost always use 2 Hone Cavalry and 2 Fortify Cavalry. Don't really use Ward and Goad much, except for Reinhardt sometimes.
-For Flier Emblem, because of lack of Hone, it's almost always NY!Azura doing the Honing. Otherwise, 2 others have Fortify and the other has whatever.

LasermasterA

Smash Champion
NNID
LasermasterA
3DS FC
1392-5385-9326
I'd personally go with +spd -hp/res for Marth, that's what I run mine with. Although I still have to replace darting blow for fury so that he avoids doubles in enemy phase.

Also, I should probably make an armour emblem team for arena but I refuse to because I don't like the f2p options. I'll just keep running my Nino + Mia core for now :/

Last edited:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
I keep having this increasing need to S-Support my -Atk Ophelia.

Also, I should probably make an armour emblem team for arena but I refuse to because I don't like the f2p options. I'll just keep running my Nino + Mia core for now :/

Same here... also everytime I see a +10 Sheena I puke a little. :V

While RNGesus has been nice by giving me Hardin and B!Ephraim, I run my merge projects Ares and F!Corrin for the scoring.

Plz demote Amelia, IS

Moydow

The fairest of them all
BRoomer
Meanwhile I don't really care about scoring high in the arena and just use whoever I like, plus a bonus unit (though having a +10 Distant Counter Titania does help). It does mean I haven't been any higher than tier 19 in months, but I have more fun that way.

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
I used to care about scoring, but the arena changes they've introduced over the past few months have just ruined it imo. now I just do my run every week with my favorite units and then go back to avoiding that awful mode like the plague

i love the star accessories that you get from ophelia in the new forging bonds. they're just so pretty, and shigure needs the ex one. nina's glasses are pretty good too. i'm not too sure about the weird ex version with the spiral lenses, but i guess i'll have to see what they look like on my units

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
To those that use Armor/Flier/Horse Emblem teams, how do you usually disrtibute the Hone/Goad/Fortify/Ward skills for your units in those teams?
No Dragons? What am I, chopped pineapple?

Dragon Squad isn't complete in this regard but I can tell you the plan. I personally prefer Wards and Goads to allow my team extra wiggle room, and the Grimas have one of each. Tiki's likely to get a Ward as well whenever I have a spare Ward to give, which'll be awhile, and has Drive Res in the interim. Nowi however I use with Rally Def/Res, and as my anti-Falchion she wants to be paired with M!Grima when possible for the ally boosts, meaning she's almost always next to someone. She'll get Fortify when I have it available.

So that's an endgame of Ward/Ward/Goad/Fortify. That'll let me shuffle people around the map a bit while keeping everyone in some kind of buff range or another.

It's important to note that Dragons mainly operate during Enemy Phase and only really need to buff their defensive stats against mages and super effective weapons, since they've got kill power to spare (the Goad is more often than not a moot point, unless it lets me one shot something). So that'd have to be your bent as well for this info to be of use.

I'd imagine Armor Emblem works very similarly - I have a team, but I don't use it - but so far my Flier and Horse emblems have preferred Player Phase hit and run tactics.

Horse, who I've been working towards more, currently has one Fortify (Sigurd), two Hones (Veronica, Gunnthra), and a Goad (Catch These Tiny Hands). I'm theorycrafting how to make the team more effective as I work with them in TT, and don't have near the data or analysis for them as I do with the dragons, but so far that's done well.

Delzethin

Character Concept Creator
NNID
Delzethin
Meanwhile I don't really care about scoring high in the arena and just use whoever I like, plus a bonus unit (though having a +10 Distant Counter Titania does help). It does mean I haven't been any higher than tier 19 in months, but I have more fun that way.
Yeah, I don't have the means to do a super whale build on enough units to reach the highest tiers. I've been going back and forth between 18 and 19 every week for over a year now.

As long as I get those 4 orbs every Monday, I can settle for it. Better than feeling like I need to reach Tier 20 and getting stressed out over that on top of everything else, at least...

Last edited:

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
I got booted back down to 19.

Might be able to sneak back into 20 if I can pick up a Lewyn, but my Anna's not up to code, so I'll probably be sticking it out here for the week otherwise.

Was nice being called a First Dragon while it lasted though. :awesome:

False Sense

Ad Astra Per Aspera
NNID
FalseSense
3DS FC
3368-2599-3209
I'm in a weird position where I really don't care about tiers and rankings (plus I really don't care for the various "updates" to Arena that consistently reward whales at the expense of average players), but one of my favorite things to do is build up my favorite units and make them as strong as possible. So I really like being able to maximize the amount of feathers I have to fuel my projects, and in building my personal projects I end up creating units capable of getting me high Arena scores.

Right now I can reach Tier 20 easily, but staying in it is still difficult. My biggest obstacle at the moment is the simple fact that getting copies for my merge projects is really freaking hard when you're a F2P player who hoards orbs for months. :drsad:

Ivander

Smash Legend
Huh, that's an interesting way of looking at that.
That aside, even if the Knight headpieces aren't the art headpieces, they still go surprisingly well with Alm and Celica. And now I have them both. :shades:

Last edited:

NSSKG151

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Lucaruto151RedX
3DS FC
1092-1616-4089
Switch FC
SW-4128-7335-9024
For me I go with these setups on movement themed teams...

Cavalry: 2 Hones, 2 Fortify
Armor: 4 Ward
Fliers: 4 Goads unless I am using -Bladetomes/Walls then 2 Hones, 2 Fortify but for Fliers I sometimes go for all kinds of setup since I prefer using fliers over the other movement types.

As for Arena yeah I stopped caring about my ranking for that after they changed it up so much. It especially stings for me since I actually finished making a team of +10 units to use in arena back at the beginning of August and then I learned you have to use a bonus unit to defeat enemies for bonus points which I was less than excited for.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
>Performing Arts rerun
tumblr_p9o4rrZ3dB1v8lyn7o2_r1_250.png

Guess this kills the "free Muspell unit" theory.

Jojalole

Henshin a go go baby!
Switch FC
SW 7943 9867 0675
Welp, here is it, the Sunlight Yellow Overdrive lord, Marth himself
Screenshot_20180919-104352.png

I want to give him Aether, but...
_20180919_105116.JPG

Nintendo 64!!!

TFW you have more orbs than feathers. It hurts my soul lol. One way or another, Eirika has been substituted, that is until I get more copies of her. If Fae refuses to come, I guess Shiida, Raven or Zelcher will be the next +10 I make.

D

Deleted member

I got booted back down to 19.

Might be able to sneak back into 20 if I can pick up a Lewyn, but my Anna's not up to code, so I'll probably be sticking it out here for the week otherwise.

Was nice being called a First Dragon while it lasted though. :awesome:
I know how you feel, because I got downed to 17.
Only because of Reinhardts and Lewyns! Especially you Reinhardt!

Last edited by a moderator:

shrooby

Let me know when I'm supposed to laugh, okay?
BRoomer
NNID
shrooby
3DS FC
2320-6364-8294
Oh no Performing Arts is back out of nowhere
I'm sorry Azura I love you and would love to merge you since I gave you DC and Aether, but I need to keep saving in the less than 1% chance that Anna is in the Halloween banner. ;_;

I was really close to staying in tier 20 this week but dropped back down within the last hour of the season RIP
I've just been bouncing between the tiers 19 and 20 for the past some months. With two +10s I'm able to get into tier 20 easily, but I'll need a third +10 to be able to stay there. If only I could +10 a certain redhead!!!

D

Deleted member

I'm sorry Azura I love you and would love to merge you since I gave you DC and Aether, but I need to keep saving in the less than 1% chance that Anna is in the Halloween banner. ;_;

I was really close to staying in tier 20 this week but dropped back down within the last hour of the season RIP
I've just been bouncing between the tiers 19 and 20 for the past some months. With two +10s I'm able to get into tier 20 easily, but I'll need a third +10 to be able to stay there. If only I could +10 a certain redhead!!!
I know how you feel. I just need one more unit to make my team better, because I have a Hardin and Brave Hector in my main team.
Hardin does not really do his job as well as Brave Hector, so I would much prefer to replace someone that can hit very hard like Ignis LA Hector or Legendary Hector.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
Guess it's my turn.

My top unit is my 5-Star +10 Clair. I have five skill sets saved so I may as well give her a section of her own.

This is a player phase oriented build I like to call "Clair Phase". It takes advantage of her offensive capabilities, particularly on Flier teams, and let's her run amok during Player Phase. She has enough defenses to safely get into Brazen/Desperation range that makes her even more deadly during Player Phase.

This is my mixed phase build. She uses Brazen Def/Res instead here to beef up her defenses but her base stats are pretty similar. Renewal keeps her topped up on HP making it fantastic for Tempest Trials and Chain Challenges and I've done many without having a healer on the team. Iote's Shield allows her to lure in archers safely.

This is my "Mage Counter" build, though it works for dragons too. This is entirely designed to push her Res to stupid levels while also giving her Distant Counter to KO or at least damage mages on her turn. She's practically invincible against magic attacks, especially with Flier buffs, and while her attack power is generally more mediocre (though she will basically ALWAYS proc Def Ploy with this build so that mitigates the issue a bit), her Glacies proc is insane in this build especially on enemy phase, allowing for some opportunistic deletions of problematic enemies.

This is a Def Tank build (though her Res is still high so it's more of a Mixed Tank build), which is ironic considering she's supposed to have naturally low Def and my Clair is +Res, -Def on top of that. However, I manage to push her to 34 base Def which is good enough and Red units won't be a problem for her. However, once the Brazen skill kicks in and you take Flier and Support buffs into account, she actually gets really beefy. On a Flier team focused on buffing her Def, she will hit 57 Def with the proper formation and will also have her Res significantly boosted too.

And then this is the Hit and Run build. It's pretty throwaway and I haven't used it much yet, though I might slap a Firesweep Lance on her and focus more on buffing her Atk and see how it goes.

The key players of my Flier team that go with Clair are below. Laegjarn will hopefully be added to this group as a mainstay when she comes out too.

My Def Tank Hinoka who is Clair's Support partner. A lot of people seem to think you should build Hinoka as a speedy, offensive unit which I never understood because her speed isn't that great and her default Brave Lance+ kills her Atk stat. I built her this way even before Hinoka's Spear got released (only with a Slaying Lance+ instead), but Hinoka's Spear also gives her higher Atk and some extra buffing capability so I use that now. I sacrificed the special Refine for a Def refine to make her a bit more beefy though. But yeah, just think my Def Tank Clair build but even beefier defenses and coming with buffing capabilities. Hinoka also has a really large HP pool for a Flier which is another reason why I think building her as a Def Tank is ideal. If IS demoted her to 4-Star, I would have made her +10 ages ago I would reckon, and I really want to, but unfortunately she is so incredibly rare. Her IVs are +Def, -HP, but I want to get a +Def, -Res one someday.

Minerva is here to fill the green spot on the team. She's a pretty stock Minerva but with the addition of a Desperation x Brash Assault combo which makes her a monster on Player Phase. I can't quite recall her IVs, though I recall them being favourable.

And Kinshi Hinoka for that flying archer goodness. Once again she is pretty stock, though I might swap Atk/Spd Bond for Life and Death or something like that soon. Drive Def 2 is there because it helps regular Hinoka. She is also very handy for increasing the teams mobility. IIRC she was +Spd but I can't remember her bane.

My other 5-Star +10 unit is Chrom, and I've built a team around him too.

He's +Atk, -HP, and is built to capitalise on his Atk as much as possible, though I would like to change the bane to -Res sometime. I don't think I really need to explain this build, it's pretty self explanatory and he destroys any greens and most reds and colourless, and even some blues. And he wipes dragons off the face of the earth. Renewal helps for keeping his HP topped up and he is fantastic in Tempest Trials and Chain Challenges.

Chrom's S-Support is Delthea who is a blue nuke. Pretty freshly built too. She has very powerful offense too and also greatly buffs Chrom's Atk. And she's obviously built to proc Astra as much as she can. Don't really need to explain this one either, she just hits really hard and actually has good Spd too. I wish I could also make her a merge project but she's a rare one too.

This Inigo was initially built to deal with all of the Reinhardts and Brave Lyns that used to run around all over the place, but they're not as common these days. However, he still deals with most blue and colourless units very effectively, and can even be a wall against blue melee units. He's a dancer too so that's always a big help.

And as Inigo's S-Support and all-round S-Tier unit, is Veronica. Once again a fairly stock unit, though I took the liberty of doubling up on Savage Blow 3 to make her even better at crippling enemy teams. She's super versatile and I love her. Inigo being her support also makes sense since Veronica works well with dancers.

And here's some other units I have lying around that I kinda like, including my in-progress 5-Star +10 Marth.

I've got a ton more but I could be here all day and most other units still need work.

If anyone wants to add me, my ID is 7353389712. Clair is my shared unit.

D

Deleted member

If you want to add me, my FEH friend code is 5670964137. :p

Ivander

Smash Legend
Decided to try for PA!Azura. Got a +HP, -SPD Male Grima instead.

Anyway, since my previous Grima was +HP, -RES, I merged that one into the -SPD one. The extra RES will be nice.

Moydow

The fairest of them all
BRoomer
Gonna summon on the banner no matter what but how does it kill the theory?
Among the banners added in the most recent update, there was one banner unaccounted for by the event calendar and the banner adding the Múspell units. Turns out it was just a rerun of Performing Arts, so now there's no more space among the known upcoming banners for a free pick from the Múspell units.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Sniped some greens in the PA rerun, got Bartre.

I realized it's not worth getting spooked by Iñigo while trying for Unkown Dancer since I already have the former.

D

Deleted member

Decided to try for PA!Azura. Got a +HP, -SPD Male Grima instead.

Anyway, since my previous Grima was +HP, -RES, I merged that one into the -SPD one. The extra RES will be nice.
That was my first Grima. +HP -Spd.
+HP is not that useful, but -Spd is fantastic.

Then I got a +ATK -SPD Grima and I tried to make his Attack high, and he is a success!

+HP -SPD is still very workable.

Ivander

Smash Legend
That was my first Grima. +HP -Spd.
+HP is not that useful, but -Spd is fantastic.

Then I got a +ATK -SPD Grima and I tried to make his Attack high, and he is a success!

+HP -SPD is still very workable.
While I like good boons and banes, I can still make the worst boons and banes work. My New Years Azura and Inigo are good examples. NY!Azura has +DEF, -SPD, yet she still plays an integral role in my Flier team and she can even take on and survive Reds. And my Inigo, despite being +HP, -DEF played an integral role when Brave Lyn and Reinhardt were dominating the Arena, as he could destroy those two and other Blues to allow my other units to do the rest. The worst boons and banes don't stop them from being useful.

That aside, I just realised the fact that my Alm is also -SPD, just like both my Celica and Fallen Celica. And he was the first one I got. Does that mean I'm going to get a -SPD Faye? :smirk:

D

Deleted member

Guess it's my turn.

My top unit is my 5-Star +10 Clair. I have five skill sets saved so I may as well give her a section of her own.

This is a player phase oriented build I like to call "Clair Phase". It takes advantage of her offensive capabilities, particularly on Flier teams, and let's her run amok during Player Phase. She has enough defenses to safely get into Brazen/Desperation range that makes her even more deadly during Player Phase.

This is my mixed phase build. She uses Brazen Def/Res instead here to beef up her defenses but her base stats are pretty similar. Renewal keeps her topped up on HP making it fantastic for Tempest Trials and Chain Challenges and I've done many without having a healer on the team. Iote's Shield allows her to lure in archers safely.

This is my "Mage Counter" build, though it works for dragons too. This is entirely designed to push her Res to stupid levels while also giving her Distant Counter to KO or at least damage mages on her turn. She's practically invincible against magic attacks, especially with Flier buffs, and while her attack power is generally more mediocre (though she will basically ALWAYS proc Def Ploy with this build so that mitigates the issue a bit), her Glacies proc is insane in this build especially on enemy phase, allowing for some opportunistic deletions of problematic enemies.

This is a Def Tank build (though her Res is still high so it's more of a Mixed Tank build), which is ironic considering she's supposed to have naturally low Def and my Clair is +Res, -Def on top of that. However, I manage to push her to 34 base Def which is good enough and Red units won't be a problem for her. However, once the Brazen skill kicks in and you take Flier and Support buffs into account, she actually gets really beefy. On a Flier team focused on buffing her Def, she will hit 57 Def with the proper formation and will also have her Res significantly boosted too.

And then this is the Hit and Run build. It's pretty throwaway and I haven't used it much yet, though I might slap a Firesweep Lance on her and focus more on buffing her Atk and see how it goes.

The key players of my Flier team that go with Clair are below. Laegjarn will hopefully be added to this group as a mainstay when she comes out too.

My Def Tank Hinoka who is Clair's Support partner. A lot of people seem to think you should build Hinoka as a speedy, offensive unit which I never understood because her speed isn't that great and her default Brave Lance+ kills her Atk stat. I built her this way even before Hinoka's Spear got released (only with a Slaying Lance+ instead), but Hinoka's Spear also gives her higher Atk and some extra buffing capability so I use that now. I sacrificed the special Refine for a Def refine to make her a bit more beefy though. But yeah, just think my Def Tank Clair build but even beefier defenses and coming with buffing capabilities. Hinoka also has a really large HP pool for a Flier which is another reason why I think building her as a Def Tank is ideal. If IS demoted her to 4-Star, I would have made her +10 ages ago I would reckon, and I really want to, but unfortunately she is so incredibly rare. Her IVs are +Def, -HP, but I want to get a +Def, -Res one someday.

Minerva is here to fill the green spot on the team. She's a pretty stock Minerva but with the addition of a Desperation x Brash Assault combo which makes her a monster on Player Phase. I can't quite recall her IVs, though I recall them being favourable.

And Kinshi Hinoka for that flying archer goodness. Once again she is pretty stock, though I might swap Atk/Spd Bond for Life and Death or something like that soon. Drive Def 2 is there because it helps regular Hinoka. She is also very handy for increasing the teams mobility. IIRC she was +Spd but I can't remember her bane.

My other 5-Star +10 unit is Chrom, and I've built a team around him too.

He's +Atk, -HP, and is built to capitalise on his Atk as much as possible, though I would like to change the bane to -Res sometime. I don't think I really need to explain this build, it's pretty self explanatory and he destroys any greens and most reds and colourless, and even some blues. And he wipes dragons off the face of the earth. Renewal helps for keeping his HP topped up and he is fantastic in Tempest Trials and Chain Challenges.

Chrom's S-Support is Delthea who is a blue nuke. Pretty freshly built too. She has very powerful offense too and also greatly buffs Chrom's Atk. And she's obviously built to proc Astra as much as she can. Don't really need to explain this one either, she just hits really hard and actually has good Spd too. I wish I could also make her a merge project but she's a rare one too.

This Inigo was initially built to deal with all of the Reinhardts and Brave Lyns that used to run around all over the place, but they're not as common these days. However, he still deals with most blue and colourless units very effectively, and can even be a wall against blue melee units. He's a dancer too so that's always a big help.

And as Inigo's S-Support and all-round S-Tier unit, is Veronica. Once again a fairly stock unit, though I took the liberty of doubling up on Savage Blow 3 to make her even better at crippling enemy teams. She's super versatile and I love her. Inigo being her support also makes sense since Veronica works well with dancers.

And here's some other units I have lying around that I kinda like, including my in-progress 5-Star +10 Marth.

I've got a ton more but I could be here all day and most other units still need work.

If anyone wants to add me, my ID is 7353389712. Clair is my shared unit.
Wowzers, that is a lot of great units.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
I can't believe Im finally done with this ****
Screenshot_20180919-150247.jpg Screenshot_20180919-150310.jpg
Ephraim you absolute Legend.

Top Bottom