• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Work In Progress Fire Emblem Heroes: Finally found Forrest, MIA since 2017

Best hair colour for Forrest?

• Total voters

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Reddit user ZXLucario did this cool calendar with all the available orbs per day, based on the schedule for Oct/Nov.
FEH October Orb Calendar.png

Now I can measure how many times I'll fail to get Hallomyrrh

False Sense

Ad Astra Per Aspera
NNID
FalseSense
3DS FC
3368-2599-3209
image0-1.png

Reached a new all-time high score in Arena Assault today. Might be able to get that sweet 4500 feather reward this time around, if I'm lucky.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
Reddit user ZXLucario did this cool calendar with all the available orbs per day, based on the schedule for Oct/Nov.
View attachment 169739

Now I can measure how many times I'll fail to get Hallomyrrh
I'm at 270 Orbs right now, and have 137 more to get by the 24th (last day of the Múspell banner), so I will actually meet my lofty goal of 400 Orbs for the banner, with 407 in total.

Hopefully that's enough to get at least a few copies of her and optimal IVs.

Also I managed to beat Michalis after all.

I'll have the video up tomorrow probably.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
I remembered how much I hated the green mages in Xander's map, now the green cav has Panic Ploy lmao.

My Rein failed to ORKO Xander, so I deployed the biggest bane for a Cavalier since the Warriors:
20181014_035455.jpg

Now I finished all the new Abyssal rotation, I pretty much enjoyed most of them due the lack of reinforcements.

Last edited:

LasermasterA

Smash Champion
NNID
LasermasterA
3DS FC
1392-5385-9326
I wonder if my now shiny +10 Mia could auto solo Lunatic 7 with them boosted stats. I guess not, cause 7 maps, and firesweep/sapphire lance would wreck the run. But might as well give it a go 0.0

Edit: Yea she can't. Atleast not with her current kit. Oh welp, didn't really expect to. Atleast she can solo Lunatic 5. Unless that last armour is hardin >.<

Last edited:

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
Late on uploading but here's my Michalis Abyssal clear.

I got a bit more creative with the art usage.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Imagine my dudes:
FEH Unit Builder - Dorcas (The Land's Bounty) (1).png
He's ****ing great even without merges tho.

I wanted to give the jello axe to Beruka for a merge project but guess I'll make him +1 as he hits 61 with attack refine and Atk+3 seal

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
Recorded my Narcian clear. I messed up during recording and ended up taking longer than I usually do because the archers backed further away but it wasn't really a threat either way.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
I mean, the Genealogy battle theme is a ****ing banger, so I understand why Sigurd was so eager to swing his sword.

Last edited:

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
Not a lot has been happening with Fire Emblem Heroes on my end lately, but I did finally get this unit as my free summon from last year's Halloween banner rerun:

Halloween Sakura! Last year, she was my most wanted Halloween unit, but I got Halloween Jakob when I sniped for Silver at the time. Little did I know Jakob would turn out to be one of the best units in the game unlike her, so now, when I was sniping for Silver, I was hoping for a better nature Halloween Jakob (mine is +Def -Atk). Still, I'm happy to get this precious cinnamon roll.

It's a shame that her nature is bad though: +Res -Spd. The boon does help her tank against mages better, but the speed bane is a huge detriment for a speedy unit like her. That really sucks.

I also finished building two units just recently:

This Lyn is one that I had for quite some time, but only recently have I finally managed to finished building her. She is +Atk -Spd: the nature may look hit-or-miss at first, but it does suit her weapon refine. Her first major victory was in the recent Earth Blessed Gardens map where she was very clutch in tanking and taking down Valentine Hector in that map.

Nowi might not look surprising at first since I already shared another Nowi I built in the past, but this one is slightly different: this new Nowi is +Def -Spd, which is one of her best natures. She can tank much better with this nature, and I gave her Ignis for the time being to mesh well with her high Defense. One of my Brave Ikes that I pulled from the recent Legendary Heroes banner was used to give her Steady Breath. Now begins the long journey of achieving that 40+10 Nowi build!

As for my old Nowi? I'm planning on using her as skill fodder for the Ninian I've long been keeping: she would really benefit from Steady Breath. I haven't decided who to use my remaining Brave Ike SB fodder on at the moment: it'll likely be either Adult Tiki (for a Lightning Breath build, assuming I don't pull another DC fodder to go with a Breath of Fog build) or my Shiro.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
After a long while of saving feathers I managed to slap 5 merges on best Corn
Screenshot_20181016-123207.jpg
Still a huge work in progress as I need to inherit more stuff, but being closer to +10 feels great.

This is the projected set:
FEH Unit Builder - Corrin (F) (3).png

But considering Hector doesn't grow on trees I might go for the full Brazen memes:

FEH Unit Builder - Corrin (F) (6).png

False Sense

Ad Astra Per Aspera
NNID
FalseSense
3DS FC
3368-2599-3209
After a long while of saving feathers I managed to slap 5 merges on best Corn
View attachment 170118
Still a huge work in progress as I need to inherit more stuff, but being closer to +10 feels great.

This is the projected set:
View attachment 170122

But considering Hector doesn't grow on trees I might go for the full Brazen memes:

View attachment 170127
Super merged Corrin. :love:

I admire your dedication, especially with Water Breath. That look fun.

NSSKG151

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Lucaruto151RedX
3DS FC
1092-1616-4089
Switch FC
SW-4128-7335-9024
Meanwhile I am excited at the possibility of bringing Marisa up to +2. Speaking of Sacred Stones I managed to pull this off of today's newest banner.

Screenshot_2018-10-18-02-32-58.png

Eirika is one of my favorite lords in Fire Emblem so I was quite happy to finally pull her alt, let alone two of them.

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
With the new BHB in Fire Emblem Heroes out now, a new banner came up associated with it. I went for red to see if I could get Mage Eirika, but I got this for my free summon instead:

My first Sword Reinhardt!

He even got his single best nature: +Atk -Spd! Now THAT'S awesome!

I'll need to figure out a good build for him. I now he works well as both an enemy phase and a player phase unit depending on the skills you give him. If I had DC fodder, I could go for the enemy phase build right away, but I don't have said fodder. I'll probably go for the player phase build for now since I have the more available skills for it.

Last edited:

False Sense

Ad Astra Per Aspera
NNID
FalseSense
3DS FC
3368-2599-3209
With the new BHB in Fire Emblem Heroes out now, a new banner came up associated with it. I went for red to see if I could get Mage Eirika, but I got this for my free summon instead:

My first Sword Reinhardt!

He even got his single best nature: +Atk -Spd! Now THAT'S awesome!

I'll need to figure out a good build for him. I now he works well as both an enemy phase and a player phase unit depending on the skills you give him. If I had DC fodder, I could go for the enemy phase build right away, but I don't have said fodder. I'll probably go for the player phase build for now since I have the more available skills for it.
His default Death Blow is an excellent choice for a player phase build, but it's not impossible to build him for dual phase without DC.

One really interesting skill in that regard is Brazen Atk/Def from Ares. It does come at the cost that Reinhardt's initial power will be lower, but once in the Brazen range, he gets a permanent +7 Atk that's active in both phases. Pair that with his default Vantage and he'll always hit melee threats first with consecutive hits. As a bonus, you also get +7 Def, so he's actually quite tanky if you need him to take a hit.

Otherwise, you can just stick with Death Blow for a pure player phase build. All you'd really need is an assist, a special like Luna/Moonbow, and a B skill like a Breaker or, if you're feeling generous, Chill Def from Walhart.

Moydow

The fairest of them all
BRoomer
So another easy one, then? Neat.
don't let me down, Leon, I don't want to regret these words
*sigh of relief* Ephraim and Myrrh did indeed go down pretty easily. Leon's reign of fabulousness over the BHBs continues.

Lloyd too, turns out the Chill Atk mage didn't really matter in the end with how fragile everything on that map was.

Think that leaves me with only two or three Abyssal maps I haven't completed with Leon yet. Xander might just be too much, though, that much bulk combined with a DC weapon is difficult to overcome. I could try Swordbreaker or something, though.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
>New Blessed Gardens
"Nice, time for 5 easy Or-"

>3 Infernal maps
"Hold the **** up"

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
The new Fire Emblem Heroes banner has been revealed! It's this year's Farfetched Heroes featuring Loki, Kliff, and Owain!

Last edited:

Robert of Normandy

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
NNID
shinpichu
3DS FC
2251-3915-5139
Switch FC
SW-4957-7233-2307
The new Fire Emblem Heroes banner has been revealed! It's this year's Farfetched Heroes featuring Loki, Kliff, and Owain!

Aversa apparently will be a GHB unit.

Gonna avoid colorless like the plague if I decide to pull.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
That looks like an amazing banner in terms of skill fodder. Fortress Def/Res could be insane on some units.

Also it looks like they will be relegating the Duel skills to the original characters.

Unfortunately I probably won't be pulling at all since tomorrow is "splurge on Laegjarn merges" day for me. Gonna be blowing 400 Orbs, give or take. :V

False Sense

Ad Astra Per Aspera
NNID
FalseSense
3DS FC
3368-2599-3209
Well, didn't see that one coming.

Now we get to enjoy Forging Bonds featuring Loki and Aversa.

...this is gonna be wild.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
The uploader works again, so now I can brag about pulling WAHyu
Screenshot_20181021-111920.jpg
-Spd+Res, but still is nice.
Time to only snipe reds.

NSSKG151

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Lucaruto151RedX
3DS FC
1092-1616-4089
Switch FC
SW-4128-7335-9024
Owain and Kliff, my favorite male characters from Awakening and Echoes, here I come! I slightly regret spending 130 orbs getting Mage Eirika earlier this week now but hopefully my remaining 100 orbs will be enough to get one of them and if I am lucky maybe one of my blue pulls will give me a 4 star Silas as well.

D

Deleted member

I'll probably try for Loki and that's it. More interested if they'll feature the old Farfetched Heroes in some rerun because I need some way to get more Joshuas(TT rerun pls).
Something tells me this wasn't hoe they planned on releasing Loki though but I guess they're just saying "**** it" to story reasoning.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
So, my Merric is 5*+9. By the end of the week or so I'll have 20,000 feathers, making him my first fully merged five star hero.

My issue? I'm out of Merric merges.

My orb count? 91.

Chances of Silque/Lena/Julian/Valbar/OG Hardin getting added anytime soon? Low.

Three Myrhhs, a Dorcas, a Helbindi, and a Laevatein later, and my Merric is still +9. If this isn't proof that the desire sensor is real, I don't know what is.

False Sense

Ad Astra Per Aspera
NNID
FalseSense
3DS FC
3368-2599-3209
So, my Merric is 5*+9. By the end of the week or so I'll have 20,000 feathers, making him my first fully merged five star hero.

My issue? I'm out of Merric merges.

My orb count? 91.

Chances of Silque/Lena/Julian/Valbar/OG Hardin getting added anytime soon? Low.

Three Myrhhs, a Dorcas, a Helbindi, and a Laevatein later, and my Merric is still +9. If this isn't proof that the desire sensor is real, I don't know what is.
I had to rely on a Three Heroes quest to get my final Robin merge.

Desire Sensor is real and it feeds off your tears.

On a different note, I finally managed to make it into Tier 21. Thank you, Halloween Dorcas and your stupid inflated stats. :bee:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Datamine is happenin'
Looks like Sencha did this one.
It was PenekoR

Last edited:

Jojalole

Henshin a go go baby!
Switch FC
SW 7943 9867 0675
Aversa looks the most interesting for me. Free flying mage? And free?? Heck yeah. I don't know if I'll go for her default skillset or go bladetome, since my H!Nowi is -Attack (I've had a 5 star Tharja ready for Summer Tana ever since summer, but she didn't come home). As much as I like Owain he's just Ayra with one point less attack and one more res, and being yet another sword infantry doesn't make things easier. It seems that blue flame is inheritable too, and doesn't inflict true damage... I think Ayra is better than Owain.

Kliff is the second most interesting, at neutral with Sagittae active he would have 39 Def/Res, add some tactics and distant defense and you have 51/51 against ranged units. That's pretty insane. And Fortress Def/Res is like Death Blow 4, 300SP. Last we have Loki, who I don't think is that interesting at all, but whatever.

So I went to summon trying to get Owain in my free summon
*3 green stones and 2 colourless

Welp, colourless it is
I mean, it was free, so I ain't complaining. Sadly I'm cursed so all my units are -Spd, and she is -Spd +Res. At least the boon is kinda useful.

And on the Heroes Manga, Kiran is still an idiot
3588fe0.jpg

Top Bottom