• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Work In Progress Fire Emblem Heroes: Finally found Forrest, MIA since 2017

Best hair colour for Forrest?

• Total voters

False Sense

Ad Astra Per Aspera
NNID
FalseSense
3DS FC
3368-2599-3209
Ok but can we talk about how cute Myrrh looks in her Halloween costume?

nowi artists pls take notes
I believe Myrrh's cuteness is giving the Feh fanbase collective heart attacks.

She just wants candy. :drsad:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Ok but can we talk about how cute Myrrh looks in her Halloween costume?

nowi artists pls take notes

Im smashing the "swear to protec" button but she isn't coming home dammit.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
Here's my Abyssal Robin clear. Was kinda late on recording it but I did it pretty easy this morning.

My original run was faster by a few turns, I can't recall what I did differently. But it worked out.

It's pretty much just having Laegjarn wall off the axe infantry while Clair Distant Counters the mages. Had to be selective about when I let Robin initiate Clair because of Robin's Ignis. Ninian was needed to dance but I could probably have used any Dancer as she never does any fighting.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
New calendar

>2 Myrrh Banners during the Seasonal Myrrh banner

False Sense

Ad Astra Per Aspera
NNID
FalseSense
3DS FC
3368-2599-3209
New calendar

>2 Myrrh Banners during the Seasonal Myrrh banner
Thankfully the Dragon stan I know already +10'd Myrrh and Halloween Myrrh. I think he'd have a heart attack if he had to split between the two. :p

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Dear Ursula
Eat ****
Screenshot_20181011-013551.jpg
Had to run Sacred Cowl on Lector to tank the barrage of cavs, I also undusted good ole Like with Daggerbreaker to kill the poison losers
Dancecaiah nuked the living **** of the armor.

Hardest map atm of these new difficulties imo, but I feel Xander is going to suck even more.

Last edited:

Delzethin

Character Concept Creator
NNID
Delzethin
Thankfully the Dragon stan I know already +10'd Myrrh and Halloween Myrrh. I think he'd have a heart attack if he had to split between the two. :p
Let's be honest, his bank account probably already had a heart attack from how much must've been spent getting a seasonal supermerge.

Last edited:

NSSKG151

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Lucaruto151RedX
3DS FC
1092-1616-4089
Switch FC
SW-4128-7335-9024
Screenshot_2018-10-11-04-16-43.png

Apparently we get double points now for using units with fury today. They really want to give us that fury fodder Hinata.

Also, I was surprised to get normal Myrrh from my free summon from the Tempest Trial banner. She doesn't really have an ideal nature (+Spd/HP) but at least I have a bonus unit now and can just steam through Tempest Trials with a dragon team now.

Last edited:

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
Banner wise, it doesn't look like we're getting much new this month, which makes sense because they kinda over did it on the amount of new characters between September and October. So I don't have to feel bad about going all in on the Laegjarn, I'll have a cool down period after that.

I think her banner ends mid way through the Grand Conquests, which is a shame since I'll miss out on some Orbs there but I should get most of the Orbs. Other than that I have the Tempest Trials and a bunch of login bonuses and a Bound Hero Battle so I will definitely make it over 300 Orbs. I don't think I'll make it to 400 but if I get close enough I might just buy an Orb pack to even things out.

LasermasterA

Smash Champion
NNID
LasermasterA
3DS FC
1392-5385-9326
While everyone was excited for the Halloween banner, I was excited for the TT banner with OG Mia!

Got them Miarges, and perfect IVs! Woo!!!

When she's not supporting my Nino:

My Mia (solo build).jpg

Moydow

The fairest of them all
BRoomer
Sometimes beating these maps with Leon actually requires some creativity. For the Ursula map, I ended up needing a way to make Azura survive a hit from the axe armour, of all things. Which I achieved with this:
Completely useless in any other situation, but here it let her survive the axe armour with 2 HP left, which was all I needed to be able to clear the map.

D

Deleted member

Sometimes beating these maps with Leon actually requires some creativity. For the Ursula map, I ended up needing a way to make Azura survive a hit from the axe armour, of all things. Which I achieved with this:

Completely useless in any other situation, but here it let her survive the axe armour with 2 HP left, which was all I needed to be able to clear the map.
Use HP+4 to leave her at 1 left and then we can talk

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
I had to burn 50 stones to Res. Refine Azura's Hagoita just to have her survive a hit from the Red Manakete on L!Tiki's map with 3HP.
I just needed that to clear that bloody Abyssal as I already wiped everything else by then.

Moydow

The fairest of them all
BRoomer
Use HP+4 to leave her at 1 left and then we can talk
I just remembered I have the HP +5 seal lying around, which would have achieved exactly that if I used it instead of Close Def 3. Which would be about the most useful thing you can do with the HP +5 seal.
it's actually more useful than you'd realise, but everyone just dismisses it because it's HP +5

False Sense

Ad Astra Per Aspera
NNID
FalseSense
3DS FC
3368-2599-3209
I managed to beat Abyssal Ursula by spamming Grima, more or less.

Took some work to pull it off, though. Trying to deal with all three horses at once with so little wiggle room is a real pain, especially when Ursula has a fully charged AoE at the start of the map. Tried letting Grima tank them with full +6 defensive buffs, but it didn't work.

So I opted instead for a hyper offensive approach; I paired Grima up with Ninian and Winter Robin for Armor March support. Grima would tank and kill the ninja in the bottom corner while the three horses would approach. With Armor March, Grima was able to reach and take out the green mage with Bold Fighter, after which Ninian could dance for him so he could move to take out Ursula before she could fire a single attack.

My fourth teammate was Adult Tiki who more or less tanked the remaining units. I did have to get a bit specific with seals in order to make sure Tiki and Grima could survive the last few hits, though.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Another one bites Za Burarbureido
Screenshot_20181012-011051.jpg

I just had to run the totally brave strat of running in circles to kill one unit per turn.

**** the Chill Atk Mage particularly.

Last edited:

LasermasterA

Smash Champion
NNID
LasermasterA
3DS FC
1392-5385-9326
Oh wow I totally forgot to attempt the abyssal GHBs. Guess it shows how much I care lol.

Although all the ones without reinforcements should be simple enough with dancer strats. I said I won't use dancer on infernal, never said anything about abyssal xD

D

Deleted member

I'm a bit worried with how the Heroic Feats events will go. Hinata only had 12 mil and now they ask 30 mil for Berkut.
Sure, Berkut's is just any mage and the reward is more enticing but if these get any higher I'm gonna be mad if this community doesn't reach 100 mil units with Close Def fpr Joshua

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
I'm a bit worried with how the Heroic Feats events will go. Hinata only had 12 mil and now they ask 30 mil for Berkut.
Sure, Berkut's is just any mage and the reward is more enticing but if these get any higher I'm gonna be mad if this community doesn't reach 100 mil units with Close Def fpr Joshua
I think it will be fine:
The Hinata event happened during the "ded gaem" days where there wasn't many stuff to do, with TT starting tomorrow we'll have tons of people deploying units for the classic auto-battle hell.
Also IS probably will give us another lolmultiplicator

Moydow

The fairest of them all
BRoomer
At least Berkut's challenge coincides with the start of the Tempest Trials, so it should go a little easier when people actually have something to deploy those units for.

100 mil units with Close Def fpr Joshua
I guess I had better start finding ways to solo GHB maps with Sigurd, then.
inb4 it's actually 500 million units with Windsweep

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
I haven't been able to do Michalis' map.

Being totally honest, I'm getting burned out on the game.

I'm just gonna keep focusing on anything that gives Orbs for now, do my Laegjarn summoning video, and then take a break from the game.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
"Maybe fully buffed F!Grima with Close Defense 2 helped by Ward Fliers might tank Mic"

*Blazing Thunder does 89 damage*

Oh

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

"Maybe fully buffed F!Grima with Close Defense 2 helped by Ward Fliers might tank Mic"

*Blazing Thunder does 89 damage*

Oh
Blazing Thunder was what actually made me strategize in this map instead of throwing Joshua in and watching things die.
Thankfully, Hector could survive it with 7 HP so after that it was child's play

Moydow

The fairest of them all
BRoomer
I just shot Michalis down before he could ever use Blazing Thunder. Finished the map having taken 0 damage on anyone. Simples.

At this rate I'm going to have forgotten how to come up with actual proper strategies when Three Houses is finally released

Top Bottom