• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Work In Progress Fire Emblem Heroes: Finally found Forrest, MIA since 2017

Best hair colour for Forrest?

• Total voters
D

Deleted member

It's either Nohr Noble Corrin or one of the Nohrian siblings. Bets on Legendary Xander as we have Ryoma and Hinoka already.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
Any predictions/hopes for the upcoming Legendary banner?

I'm personally hoping for the deadly duo of Legendary Hector and M!Grima to show up so I can finally get a copy of the former and finish my merges for the latter. :estatic:
Hoping for Saint King Alm the First.

Though we just got a red legendary in Marth so probably not gonna happen right now.

I don't really like Legendary banners though. I see them as bait banners due to the fact that the drop rates for the specific focus units are actually terrible, especially since I pulled for Legendary Ryoma twice and didn't get him either time. He would be the one unit I would pull for if he comes back (I love Ryoma, I love Fliers, and he would buff Hinoka and Laegjarn's Def to even more crazy levels) but I won't go for it since I'd rather stay focused on saving for the Múspell banner and then doing an epic pull session on the last day, to merge Laegjarn up as much as possible and get at least on more Helbindi to give my Inigo that Duel skill.

They're basically this game's equivalent to Kingdom Hearts: Union Cross' banners that don't have a mercy pull (mercy pulls are definitely a system I'd love to see in FE Heroes at some point to be honest, even if it was only every so often and only for old fodder units).

I feel the same way about the Halloween banner, even if it has a unit I like, I'd rather just entirely focus on the Múspell banner than split my Orbs and my pity rate up. I reckon I'll have a pretty sizeable stockpile since there's a new batch of monthly quests, one of the monthly Orbs + other goodies pack that I usually purchase, and whatever else like another Tempest Trials. I'm also gonna work my way through Squad Assault so I've some to pick up there. So I don't want to waste this chance.

Good thing is that I already got all of the Múspell units so it won't be TOO stressful. Just want one Helbindi for fodder, a Laegjarn with good IVs (my current one has +Res, -HP - she's still been awesome but I want her at her best, so +Spd or +Def and -Res would be preferred), and then as many Laegjarn merges as possible. I would also not mind Laevatein merges if I'm being honest since she's been fantastic too, so I overall consider the banner to be good value, especially since three unit banners have good drop rates in comparison to others.

Last edited:

False Sense

Ad Astra Per Aspera
NNID
FalseSense
3DS FC
3368-2599-3209
Right now I'm only interested in the banner if it provides a way to get my last few Grima merges with a broken Legendary Hero as a failsafe. If Grima doesn't show, I'm probably going to go ahead and start hoarding orbs for when Winter Robin comes back so I can go for a super merge.

Already have 300 orbs saved up. Wonder how many I could get before his banner drops?

Gunla

It's my bit, you see.
Administrator
BRoomer
Writing Team
I believe it's supposed to be blue:
  • VIke will be returning, as confirmed back in Marquess Hector's banner.
  • Marquess Hector will be returning, as confirmed back in his banner.
  • Legendary Robin will be returning in September, as confirmed in HKMarth's banner. Man, they really like FGrima, huh?
My guesses as for who it could be:
  • Lance Sigurd seems like a fairly safe pick, given we've recently gotten some Genealogy units.
  • Alternatively, we may get a Fates alt, likely Xander or a Dragonstone Corrin. Of these I'd probably lean Corrin.
  • Hrid is always a plausible choice. Seeing how Nifl's tale is basically done it'd be neat to have him be a bonus on top of it all, but there's always a chance we get him next month (though by that time I think they'll be gearing up/starting Book 3).

Last edited:

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
I would say any of the CYL winners that haven't had a Legendary form yet are safe bets as well. So Roy, Celica, and Veronica are possible. I don't think it will be Veronica though since I think both Veronica and Laevatein will get Legendary iterations to tie into the story somehow.

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
I have a feeling this month's hero will be Micaiah. She's a blue unit in Heroes already who is also lord character herself, so I have a feeling she'll be this month's Legendary Hero, though I can also see dragon stone Corrin being another possibility. Xander will probably be next month's Legendary Hero as the axe armor unit with his father's axe, as next month's hero is looking to be green.

I still think the next red Legendary Hero will be Roy since he is the only one from CYL1 that doesn't have an alt, and he'll most likely be our first Red Archer. I think it makes sense that he'd be an Archer considering his close friend Wolt is an archer himself, so maybe he learned something from Wolt.

I'd love to see a new colorless Legendary Hero too. Legendary Robin showing up in every LH banner since her debut Is starting to get very stale. Other than Ylgr as a Legendary staff unit, the only plausible colorless Legendary Hero I can think of is human Anankos. He'd fit well as a colorless dragon, and I can imagine him summoning his dragon in a way like Male and Female Grima do with their dragons in Heroes. Better yet, they could reference his Cipher art too:

Only major issue is that Anankos isn't a lord himself. However, he does have the whole "Legendary" appeal going for him since he is labeled as one of the First Dragons.

Last edited:

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
>Bored and tapping on units to see their quotes
>Tap on Valentine's Eliwood
>Immediately greeted with "What do I want? Your friendship is enough".
>mfw

1520130573986.gif

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
ITT post infuriating things
Screenshot_20180923-195558.jpg

Also **** Ursula, she keeps ruining my attempts at the armor quest of Book 2 even with Armor March

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
Screenshot_20180923-230324.png

We're first dragons again boys.

I was freaking out about this honestly. Kept getting my deathless streak broken when people popped Anna. Thought I might even drop to 18.

I don't expect to stay in 20, and definitely won't be going higher yet, but now that I'm in range of it I'd at least like to flip flop between 19-20.

Delzethin

Character Concept Creator
NNID
Delzethin
I still haven't been able to beat Ursula with a cavalry team yet.

Ursula is dumb.
Yeah, that GHB is by far the toughest to get the Elite orbs on. How are we supposed to beat the damn thing with teams entirely comprised of certain unit types when the enemies have stuff that hits supereffectively on half of them and you start out pinned back in a bottleneck that doesn't let you pick and choose who to fight when?

Last edited:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
I don't renember exactly how I beat Ursula with cavs, but Walhart was an MVP as I managed to strike Ursula before she could do anything.

But the worse cav quest for me was Xander's thanks to that Gronnwolf mage.
I had to give Grani's Shield to Sigurd to allow him to tank a series of specific hits.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Lol I spent the rest of my orbs trying for one more Celica merge and got pity broken by WoF Hinoka on a redless circle. :p

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
I wasted a full stamina bottle to win... a stamina bottle.
Screenshot_20180924-021157.jpg
Had to put Renewal 2 on BK and stall like 5 turns using Armor March to have enough HP to survive the Sinmara effect and the actual attack.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
I finally have all of the Chain Challenges on every difficulty completed.

The only exception is the Chapter 1 & 2 Normal Run because that can be used for SP farming if left uncleared.

Also, sweet catharsis.

I'm actually excited for Arena tomorrow so I can try out Laegjarn and Helbindi's new skills to see how the score difference pans out for me.

EDIT: I made an Arena score based load out, I might be able to push a bit higher but this seems OK so far, should get me to Tier 20 at least (I've been there before without actually trying to maximise score).

2018925_4617248.jpg

I manually adjusted Laegjarn and Helbindi's BST's to reflect the effect of their A-Slots.

Last edited:

NSSKG151

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Lucaruto151RedX
3DS FC
1092-1616-4089
Switch FC
SW-4128-7335-9024
Tomorrow is Swift Sparrow banner right? I'm hoping Mage Eirika shows up on it since I don't have her yet. Having another red cavalry unit would be nice but I won't be disappointed if Ayra showed up instead.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Im looking foward for either Eiricav or Ayra

-I burned +100 Orbs when Eirika was in a Legendary Banner without success
-My Ayra is -Atk+Res lol

I have 30 Orbs so the result probably will be the negative anyway :V

False Sense

Ad Astra Per Aspera
NNID
FalseSense
3DS FC
3368-2599-3209
I managed to just barely stay in Tier 20 this week. My F!Grima's blessings are a... well, blessing.

And we've got a batch of back-to-back Earth seasons coming up, too. I've got a good feeling about this month. :estatic:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Yolo SS Banner prediction:

-SM!Eirika
-Ayra
-SF!Nino

D

Deleted member

Demoted to Tier 16.

Any predictions/hopes for the upcoming Legendary banner?

I'm personally hoping for the deadly duo of Legendary Hector and M!Grima to show up so I can finally get a copy of the former and finish my merges for the latter. :estatic:
Yes PLEASE!

NSSKG151

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Lucaruto151RedX
3DS FC
1092-1616-4089
Switch FC
SW-4128-7335-9024
...And Swift Sparrow banner has Cavalry Eirika, Katarina and Flying Nino. Kind of tempting to pull for Eirika but I don't want to get blocked by Katarina so I will pass and wait to see the Legendary Banner has instead.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
I wouldn't mind extra Katarinas but I don't wanna suffer trying for Eirika again.

----
New comic, yo.

Delzethin

Character Concept Creator
NNID
Delzethin
I fell to Tier 18. Been going back and forth between 18 and 19 for over a year now. Just don't quite have the resources to where doing a few supermerges to try and hang with the whales would be worth it, especially when I have other gaps in my 5* repertoire that I still need to cover to make the rest of the content easier.

Yolo SS Banner prediction:

-SM!Eirika
-Ayra
-SF!Nino
You were close! Eiricav, Flying Nino, and Katarina. I was expecting Brave Lyn to be the third, myself.

Speaking of the banner...

Eirika is +Atk/-Res. Hector is +HP/-Spd. Two powerhouses, including my most wanted red unit, in just four orbs.

Last edited:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
>Next Abyssal is L!Hector
>I just pulled a +Atk Lilina

Garon_oh_yes.wav

NSSKG151

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Lucaruto151RedX
3DS FC
1092-1616-4089
Switch FC
SW-4128-7335-9024
Ha, free pull on Swift Sparrow banner was regular Eirika instead of Mage Eirika, what a tease! That makes 11 Eirikas sitting in my barrack now. I'll start merging her up to +10 after my Reinhardt and Felicia merge projects are finished.

Legendary banner trailer should also be up in about eighteen hours. I still think it will be someone from Jugdral or Nohr unless they go with someone completely random like Micaiah. I guess blue dragon or blue tome Corrin could happen if they are dressed in their Nohrian Noble attire with their reasoning being Nohr=Darkness=Earth.

I will probably pass on the Legendary Banner regardless of who is on it since I am more curious about the Legendary Hero for next month because I am predicting whoever is pick for that one is going to be using a red bow unit.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
I finally have me a Silas and I’m not letting go of him (especially since he now sounds more like :ultpit: than :ultdarkpit:...and that’s the biggest plus to his voice)

Icelerate

Smash Apprentice
I still haven't been able to beat Ursula with a cavalry team yet.

Ursula is dumb.
Give Brave Lyn Grani shield as well as cavalry buffs and she stream rolls the mages.

I can't beat F! Robin with a cavalry team. I have Ares, B! Lyn, Veronica and Titania. I also have Eldigan but Ares is better.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Less than an hour left.
Any last bets?

I say Seliph

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
Oh crap, I may as well stay up for a bit if it's nearly time for a trailer drop.

Wanted to go to bed earlier, but I was doing the GHB Eilie Quests for Robin and Legion to get Orbs.

Top Bottom