• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Work In Progress Fire Emblem Heroes: Finally found Forrest, MIA since 2017

Best hair colour for Forrest?

• Total voters

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
This might be a hot take, but I'm way more pleased with Brave Alm than his Legendary counterpart. I mean, his legendary version is powerful and definitely unique, but it just doesn't feel like Alm, you know? Low Def and wicked-high Spd has never been his forté. His Brave alt, ironically, has way more faithful stats, skills, and design. Especially the pseduo-Solo boost on his weapon, since he's got a habit of rushing into enemies without thinking.
Alm has always been one of my fastest characters in my SoV playthroughs, only really behind the big speed demons like Clair, Celica, and Mathilda. Not that he needs it in late game since he gets Double Lion but still.

slamallama

Smash Journeyman
Alm has always been one of my fastest characters in my SoV playthroughs, only really behind the big speed demons like Clair, Celica, and Mathilda. Not that he needs it in late game since he gets Double Lion but still.
Interesting, my Alms usually end up fairly fast but it takes a lot of work to get them there. But the low Def on L!Alm also really bothered me, and I mostly just find it funny that his Brave version is more canonical than his legendary version, when the reverse is true for everyone else

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
Interesting, my Alms usually end up fairly fast but it takes a lot of work to get them there. But the low Def on L!Alm also really bothered me, and I mostly just find it funny that his Brave version is more canonical than his legendary version, when the reverse is true for everyone else
Eh it's pretty common for stats to flip-flop with alts, mostly so the idea of building a team filled with alts of the same character can be appealing/viable.

I reckon Legendary Alm was planned before Alm won CYL so when that happened, they made sure L!Alm was more starkly differentiated from the other two Alms.

Last edited:

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305
And then both Brave and Legendary and Summer and Love Abounds AND Bridal Lyn don't use her goddamn sword.

Ivander

Smash Legend
And then both Brave and Legendary and Summer and Love Abounds AND Bridal Lyn don't use her goddamn sword.
At the least, Brave was understandable when the theme for Brave Heroes was a Hero of each color. I mean, it would've been really boring if all the first Brave Heroes only used Swords that their regular versions already wielded. And Ike, Lucina and Lyn were capable of wielding their weapons in their promoted forms.

Legendary has next to no excuse other than riding on Brave Lyn's popularity.

Seasonals that use swords seem to be looked down in general. It wasn't until the first New Years event when a character got a Seasonal using a Sword and another one didn't appear until the next New Years event which got two and it was only after that event that Sword Seasonals have started appearing only a bit more, with only Valentine Ike, Bride Sigrun and Summer Helbendi.
That said, Summer Lyn did ride on Brave Lyn's popularity again....to the point where her Meet the Heroes profile said, "She’s an expert archer, and you’ll rarely see her without a bow." Poor Mani and Sol Katti. And poor Bride Lyn. "I want my sword back."

Last edited:

slamallama

Smash Journeyman
Yeah can we please get a Mani Katti for regular Lyn? Screw it, just make it effective against cavalry and armor like it was originally, and give it a flashing blade refine just like the Wing Sword. Might actually make people consider using Lyn; her moment in the spotlight thanks to the Sol Katti's Desp/Brash Assault refine was VERY short-lived.

Ivander

Smash Legend
Sol Katti isn't bad when the conditions are fulfilled and is especially powerful with Brazens and Wrath. It's just hard to use due to the reliance on being low on health and that is not easy for her to get to due to being a common red in a Meta filled with Blues like Legendary Azura, Reinhardt and Ophelia and Armors with either Bold or Vengeful Fighter that will more than likely kill her.
And even then, one of the big issues with the majority of sword users is the fact that there are too many of them that focus on the same deal of trying to one-turn foes, but then there are the Sword users that can do what they do and do it much safely. Like despite Brave Alm being absurdly powerful, there are a bunch of other sword wielders that do what he does.
-Brave Celica
-Elincia
-Regular Eliwood
-Regular Alm
-Legendary Marth
-Legendary Eirika
-Legendary Roy
-Black Knight and Zelgius
-Fallen Mareeta
-Exalted Chrom
-Siegbert

That's really the thing. Many Sword users often focus on the same deal of one-turning foes and there are just some who do it more safely then others. Lyn really isn't the only one who suffers from it and giving her Mani Katti with Cavalry/Armor effectiveness won't change that.
That said, she and other Desperation users did recently get a powerful ally in the form of Fallen Berkut that can not only take care of their more dangerous foes like Reinhardt, but also allow them to safely take damage without getting killed or having to battle with an enemy first. And there are more characters with "Damage Ally" weapons coming out soon too. So it'll only be a matter of time before that "one character" comes that will give Desperation users like Lyn the boost they need.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
I mean the real problem with infantry sword users is that they peaked with Laevatein. Not that others are bad but most of the others are just trying to do the same thing but in more gimmicky ways. Nothing beats a simple Bladeblade though.

EDIT: Speaking of Infantry Sword, I had enough Dragonflowers to roid up an Infantry, so I roided up my +10 merged Marth.

Such a well balanced boyo.

Last edited:

Rangez

Dimensional Dile-Up
My ID number is: 7965333550, for those who would like to add me to your friend list.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
Holy crap, this Royalty Convenes series is making Camilla almost likeable to me.

IMG_20190821_130141.jpg

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
So we have our new Legendary Hero reveal to the surprise of no one I guess:

I'm tempted to pull for more Kaden merges, but trying to pull for more Summer Takumi is oh so tempting...

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
We have more powercreep.

All heroes from cyl 1 and Eliwood are getting weapon refines. I’m ok with this though as while they are all good units, a little boost to bike and Lucina could help. Same with eliwood. However Roy and by are still really strong, but have been replaced by other units so the buff might help them.

I wonder what skills they will all get.

Also we are getting a free bike if you complete 15 of these upcoming quests aimed at newcomers but also available for veterans.

Pretty good update from the looks of things

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
Hinoka and Hector were the big bads of FE Heroes all along.

I am tempted to pull for Kinshi Hinoka merges but I feel like I should keep saving for Laegjarn and Summer Laegjarn first.

0uqte24efpi31.jpg

Ivander

Smash Legend
So, new banner tease...

It doesn't take science to see why everybody is shouting Berkut and Rinea. This appears to be our Dance Banner along the lines of Performing Arts and Hoshidan Summer, except by the looks of it, it looks to be Ballroom themed this time, which is pretty fitting.

That said, everybody has practically been shouting Berkut and Rinea with the silhouettes. That said, if they aren't Berkut and Rinea, looking at them, the one on the right also reminds me of Sharena and the one on the left reminds me of Marth and Leo. But if it is Ballroom themed, Berkut and Rinea just from their dance scene in Shadows of Valentia feel way too fitting.

nirvanafan

Smash Champion
Premium
Would be cool to see rinea as her own unit. They seem to be splitting these banners between 2 games lately but hoping they dont since i still think we need more echoes content in general. Guess we could still get another echoes unit though if there is a tempest trials around this. Hoping for ferdinand in particular.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
>Ballroom theme
>Berkut and Rinea means potential SoV banner
>In one of the endgame base conversations in SoV, Clair asks Alm to go with her to a ball after they finish their mission and restore Zofia
>Time for a Clair alt??????

Ivander

Smash Legend
So new units:

So Reinhardt, Ishtar, Nephenee and Berkut are the Banner units while Rinea is the Free TT unit. That is incredibly fitting for Rinea to be Free when Regular Berkut is also a Free unit. Ballroom Ishtar and Reinhardt is also fitting too, although I feel it would've been cool with Julius there.
So to summarise:
-Berkut is basically a Lance version of Performing Arts Azura weapon-wise. So basically, Flier Olivia, PA!Azura and Dancer Berkut are the "Dance to raise all stats by set amount" trio.
-Nephenee has a Close Guard inheritable Bow, as well as SPD Tactics. It's amusing how she still has the helmet.
-Oh boy.....Dancer Ishtar and Dancer Reinhardt are Flying Red/Green Tome Dancer units and their weapons are basically Dire Thunder for Red and Green Tome, except Ishtar is -2 SPD much like Elincia's weapon.
I don't expect them to be AS powerful and useful as Dancer Micaiah due to them being Fliers and Tome users, thus limiting how much ATK they can get, and Micaiah having the Armor and Cavalry effectiveness and the RES to fight against Green Tomes. But depending on their ATK, they do have the potential to be useful Offensive-oriented Dancers like Micaiah.
-And by the way, Reinhardt has Death Blow 3(surprised it wasn't 4), Chill RES 3 and Joint Hone ATK, if that surprises anybody.

Edit: I just realised that Ishtar is our 2nd Genealogy character with an Alt after Julia. Wonder if that means there are more Genealogy Alts on the way.

Last edited:

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
So new units:

So Reinhardt, Ishtar, Nephenee and Berkut are the Banner units while Rinea is the Free TT unit. That is incredibly fitting for Rinea to be Free when Regular Berkut is also a Free unit. Ballroom Ishtar and Reinhardt is also fitting too, although I feel it would've been cool with Julius there.
So to summarise:
-Berkut is basically a Lance version of Performing Arts Azura weapon-wise. So basically, Flier Olivia, PA!Azura and Dancer Berkut are the "Dance to raise all stats by set amount" trio.
-Nephenee has a Close Guard inheritable Bow, as well as SPD Tactics. It's amusing how she still has the helmet.
-Oh boy.....Dancer Ishtar and Dancer Reinhardt are Flying Red/Green Tome Dancer units and their weapons are basically Dire Thunder for Red and Green Tome, except Ishtar is -2 SPD much like Elincia's weapon.
I don't expect them to be AS powerful and useful as Dancer Micaiah due to them being Fliers and Tome users, thus limiting how much ATK they can get, and Micaiah having the Armor and Cavalry effectiveness and the RES to fight against Green Tomes. But depending on their ATK, they do have the potential to be useful Offensive-oriented Dancers like Micaiah.
-And by the way, Reinhardt has Death Blow 3(surprised it wasn't 4), Chill RES 3 and Joint Hone ATK, if that surprises anybody.

Edit: I just realised that Ishtar is our 2nd Genealogy character with an Alt after Julia. Wonder if that means there are more Genealogy Alts on the way.
It's also worth mentioning that Dancer Berkut provides +1 higher in the stat boosts compared to Flier Olivia and PA!Azura, so he power creeps both of them in the stat-boost-via-dancing department but not as much as Legendary Azura provides.

As for the banner itself, this banner seems to be a safe skip for me, though I might try to pull for Berkut because of his good dancing utility.

Ivander

Smash Legend
So the new refines for the first set of Brave Heroes are very good.
https://www.reddit.com/r/FireEmblemHeroes/comments/cztakp/new_refines/
-Brave Roy and Eliwood's Blazing Durandal not only has the Heavy Blade effect replaced with Special Fighter, but they get "Swift Impact" with +7 SPD and +10 DEF and foe cannot follow-up when initiating as their Refine. Brave Roy just got much much better and he can utilise Galeforce so much easier.

-Brave Ike's Urvan Refine gives him additional tanking by taking away 40% damage from the first attack AND it gives the opponent a Desperation effect if they attack him, granting Brave Ike the benefit of both the first and second damage reductions, and thanks to Steady Breath, allows him to Aether back after getting attacked both times, making him really hard to kill.

-Brave Lyn got probably the least-gamechanging Refine, but it's still very good. Basically, Mulagir's No Bonus effect now affects all Bow, Dagger and Staff units alongside Magic units. Her Refine effect gives her +4 to All Stats at the Start of combat(so both phases) if she has higher SPD than the opponent.
Her expanded options alongside Magic units allows her to combat against Bow, Dagger and Staff units easier thanks to taking away their Bonuses. The +4 to all Stats is very good, as it increases not only her damage, but her survival as well. The best benefit is that she only needs to have higher SPD than her opponent to get the +4 Stat bonus. That means she's guaranteed to double her foe even if she only has +1 SPD more than her foe thanks to the +4 Bonus. If she's +SPD, she will have 41 SPD at no merges and 45 SPD at max merges, not to mention new skills like Darting Blow 4 and Swift Sparrow 3 and horse buffs, to help her get that +4 boost easily.

-Brave Lucina got "the" best Refine out of the 4 as that now makes her into one of "the" best Support units. Lucina's weapon not only gets Dragon Effectiveness, but her Refine not only grants +3 DEF and RES alongside her weapon's normal +3 ATK/SPD boost to all Sword, Axe, Lance, Bow, Dagger and Beast allies within 2 spaces, but when a foe attacks them, those "Allies" get Steady Breath. So all Sword, Axe, Lance, Bow, Dagger and Beast "Allies" get Steady Breath if they are attacked when near her.
That means all those allies can have their A-skill alongside Steady Breath! Sword, Axe, Lance and Beast units can have Distant Counter and Steady Breath! Bow and Dagger units can use Close Counter and USE Steady Breath! Cavalry and Fliers that aren't Dragon, Magic or Staff can use Steady Breath! XANDER can use Close/Distant Defense 4, Guard, his Distant Counter weapon, Quick Riposte Seal AND Steady Breath! Brave Lucina easily got the best of the bunch.

Heck, with Brave Lucina's Refine, you can take off Brave Ike's Steady Breath, give him Distant Counter and Null C-Disrupt, and now, anything that attacks Brave Ike will do the damage on him, he will survive due to his weapon's new Refine, and he will counter back with an Aether to heal the damage back up.

So yeah, all of them got very good Refines.

Last edited:

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
Anna taking "body pillow" to a morbid level.

1567797785372.png

Actual picture of Opossum Opossum

1567797827796.png

>tfw someone's Summoner Support is a child unit

1567797876121.png

Ivander

Smash Legend
New comic:

I'll be surprised if "Our Teachers have said that it's not a problem!" doesn't become a meme. That aside, this practically confirms a Three Houses Beach Banner, right?

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Now that the uploader works I have two more fully merged units done, both from SOV:

For Clair I don’t know what I should do. I’ll probably give her home fliers but I don’t know f I’ll stick with the other 2 slots.

Since you have a pretty great Clair, any suggestions ChikoLad ChikoLad ?

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
Now that the uploader works I have two more fully merged units done, both from SOV:

For Clair I don’t know what I should do. I’ll probably give her home fliers but I don’t know f I’ll stick with the other 2 slots.

Since you have a pretty great Clair, any suggestions ChikoLad ChikoLad ?
An absolutely optimal Clair build would probably look like this in most situations.

While Clair can do a surprising amount of things, there is no denying that her main niches are being a mage/dragon/beast counter and dealing with armoured and cavalry units. Many powerful mages are cavalry nowadays, and dragons are often armoured, while beasts are can be armour or cavalry too. So Distant Counter is kind of a must-have on her. I realise you likely won't have a spare one handy and that it's something you might prefer to put on other units regardless. Whether or not you do is down to how seriously/regularly you intend to use Clair.

Glacies is also her best special due to it working off her own Res stat rather than the opponent's, and Clair's Res is really high. Her built-in Flashing Blade also allows her to proc it as often as a regular character would proc Moonbow. If you keep her Res stat buffed, she can get beyond 30 true damage easily, even higher depending on IVs and investment. It's one of the main cases for using her at all combined with her armour/cavalry effectiveness, since her Atk is pretty low on its own.

Desperation allows her to take advantage of the fact that she usually takes damage in melee duels, to make her a more threatening Player Phase threat. It can also allow her to get into a psuedo-Glacies loop of sorts, depending on how opponents are laid out.

A ploy is recommended in her C-Slot or/and her Sacred Seal slot due to it also working off her high Res. Def Ploy is the best one for enemies you intend to to have Clair fight, with Atk Ploy coming second. Spd and Res Ploy would be more for helping a teammate out.

Brazen Atk/Res is also good in the SS slot, I'm partial to that one personally.

Of course there is room for flexibility. While I think Distant Counter is THE A-slot for her, some solid budget options would be Fury like you have, or a Brazen skill. Death Blow wouldn't be too bad either. I actually use Renewal a lot for the B-Slot since I run her in a lot of modes and that just a good all-purpose skill. Hit and Run can be really good though you need to design your team around it somewhat. Flier buffs are good in the C-Slot, though personally I think she should be the benefactor of Hone Fliers, so if you put that on her, make sure another unit is giving that buff back to her, as she needs the extra Atk.

Last edited:

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
An absolutely optimal Clair build would probably look like this in most situations.

While Clair can do a surprising amount of things, there is no denying that her main niches are being a mage/dragon/beast counter and dealing with armoured and cavalry units. Many powerful mages are cavalry nowadays, and dragons are often armoured, while beasts are can be armour or cavalry too. So Distant Counter is kind of a must-have on her. I realise you likely won't have a spare one handy and that it's something you might prefer to put on other units regardless. Whether or not you do is down to how seriously/regularly you intend to use Clair.

Glacies is also her best special due to it working off her own Res stat rather than the opponent's, and Clair's Res is really high. Her built-in Flashing Blade also allows her to proc it as often as a regular character would proc Moonbow. If you keep her Res stat buffed, she can get beyond 30 true damage easily, even higher depending on IVs and investment. It's one of the main cases for using her at all combined with her armour/cavalry effectiveness, since her Atk is pretty low on its own.

Desperation allows her to take advantage of the fact that she usually takes damage in melee duels, to make her a more threatening Player Phase threat. It can also allow her to get into a psuedo-Glacies loop of sorts, depending on how opponents are laid out.

A ploy is recommended in her C-Slot or/and her Sacred Seal slot due to it also working off her high Res. Def Ploy is the best one for enemies you intend to to have Clair fight, with Atk Ploy coming second. Spd and Res Ploy would be more for helping a teammate out.

Brazen Atk/Res is also good in the SS slot, I'm partial to that one personally.

Of course there is room for flexibility. While I think Distant Counter is THE A-slot for her, some solid budget options would be Fury like you have, or a Brazen skill. Death Blow wouldn't be too bad either. I actually use Renewal a lot for the B-Slot since I run her in a lot of modes and that just a good all-purpose skill. Hit and Run can be really good though you need to design your team around it somewhat. Flier buffs are good in the C-Slot, though personally I think she should be the benefactor of Hone Fliers, so if you put that on her, make sure another unit is giving that buff back to her, as she needs the extra Atk.
That’s a really solid set. I forgot she didn’t have glacies on her.

I can definitely definitely do def ploy and desperation.

DC I would love to kill her. I don’t have it atm though. I gave to my other units that can yield it well. I’ll get more eventually. Right now I’ve been spending orbs trying to get stuff from the new seasonal.

I’m at freaking 4.75 right now. I better get at least two focuses for that pitty rate.

After I’ll likely save orbs a bit and the try for DC is it’s on a legendary banner later. Thanks for the advice!

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
That’s a really solid set. I forgot she didn’t have glacies on her.

I can definitely definitely do def ploy and desperation.

DC I would love to kill her. I don’t have it atm though. I gave to my other units that can yield it well. I’ll get more eventually. Right now I’ve been spending orbs trying to get stuff from the new seasonal.

I’m at freaking 4.75 right now. I better get at least two focuses for that pitty rate.

After I’ll likely save orbs a bit and the try for DC is it’s on a legendary banner later. Thanks for the advice!
If you haven't bought Three Houses yet and plan to get it within a year or so from now, you can get a free M!Byleth who has Distant Counter to fodder off if you don't want to use him.

You probably already have but just reminding you about that just in case. I bought Three Houses recently and had forgotten about the free M!Byleth until I checked my Heroes message box lol.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
If you haven't bought Three Houses yet and plan to get it within a year or so from now, you can get a free M!Byleth who has Distant Counter to fodder off if you don't want to use him.

You probably already have but just reminding you about that just in case. I bought Three Houses recently and had forgotten about the free M!Byleth until I checked my Heroes message box lol.
I did but three houses but for whatever reason Nintendo split my account into two different ones between my Wii U from when I had it and my switch, so I never got my byletth on my heroes account because it sent it to the other one.

I wish I did though, byletth is pretty cool. I’ve beaten blue lions and I’m doing black eagles now. It’s a great game though no byletth in heroes was a little saddening. I’ll wait till he’s on a banner again

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
>Free summons on CYL1 banner
>Gets Brave Alm

WRONG BANNER ALM DON'T BE GREEDY

Though I'm not sure what I want to do with him. He's +Spd so merging the one I picked for CYL3 into him would be good. But I also think my NY!Laegjarn could benefit from Threaten Atk/Spd 3 (especially since damn Edelgard never showed up after all of those Orbs I spent for her and her Rouse Atk/Def).

Last edited:

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Got another free bike from my free summon, but I finally reached a five star at 4.75 on the dancer banner.

It was... freaking Flora. Who’s cool I have two merges on her and everyone I’ve gotten is plus attack, but this one kinda of stung being the only five star so:
She got sacked because I was salty lol

Last edited:

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
The newest banner has been revealed! It's a New Mystery of the Emblem character featuring Phina, Sirius, Norne, and Nagi! Bantu will also be added to the 3*/4* summoning pool (great that IS is introducing new characters that go straight to such summoning pools instead of saving that for much later!) with this banner.

Astram is also confirmed to be this banner's GHB!

Nagi looks broken! She also looks like a unit designed to counter Ophelia and the OP colorless dragons like Fallen Corrin and Fallen Tiki.

Might pull for Nagi, but other than her, this banner doesn't interest me too much.

Ivander

Smash Legend
So pretty cool, it's our first Mystery Banner since the Katarina/Luke/Roderick/Athena Banner. Opossum Opossum

-It's rather amusing how the mostly-Lord-exclusive weapon is given to a Dancer first compared to one of the Lords who use it. And as much as the Cavalry/Armor effectiveness is nice, I doubt she can use her weapon as effectively as Dancer Micaiah. But she does have a powerful niche. She has Vantage on her weapon, so you can combine her with Distant Counter and Special Spiral for Ares shenanigans.
-Sirius and his Sable Lance just reminds me of how IS has not been giving counterparts their weapons. Seriously, the extra variety for old units would be much appreciated and they certainly won't overshadow the newer units.
-Norne definitely looks to be the Demote with that set.
-*looks at Nagi's weapon* *sees how long the description is* *sees how many effects it has* Not enough effects, IS? I mean, she's certainly not a problem for my Dancer Micaiah, but good lord. Gen 5 units will have frickin' 5-6 effects for their weapons at this rate.
That said, she's definitely meant to be the answer to Fallen Corrin, Fallen Tiki and Ophelia, considering how many complaints those three got(despite them not giving me much trouble as I use Reinhardt for Corrin, Micaiah for Tiki and Legendary Lyn for Ophelia), much like how Idunn was the answer to Surtr.
-More units and announcements like Bantu please, IS. Seriously, we can use more 3-4 star units in general.
-WE FINALLY GET ASTRAM! It's Mercurius time!..........at least, let's hope that Male TT/GHB syndrome doesn't strike him down.

Edit: Oh yes, forgot to mention.
Damn, that end shot where the characters are in the destroyed Askr hall. Pretty haunting.

Last edited:

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Pretty hyped for Sirius. Bantu is great to see in the pool and I hope this becomes a norm with future banners. We really need more of that. Overall its a cool banner. Going to try for Sirius and maybe Nagi

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
Hoping new characters being added straight to the 3-4 Star pool becomes a trend. Literally just give me Rinkah like that if you have to IS, there is no excuse at this point.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
I free summoned Nah. She's +Atk which is probably great but I'm curious about Bonus Doubler and possibly putting that on someone else like my Marth or Delthea.

If I understand it correctly, what it does is basically just doubles the buff on each stat. So if a unit has +6 Atk/Spd as a field buff, they will get another +6 Atk/Spd as a combat buff, right?

Ivander

Smash Legend
I free summoned Nah. She's +Atk which is probably great but I'm curious about Bonus Doubler and possibly putting that on someone else like my Marth or Delthea.

If I understand it correctly, what it does is basically just doubles the buff on each stat. So if a unit has +6 Atk/Spd as a field buff, they will get another +6 Atk/Spd as a combat buff, right?
Yeah. That's if the Buff is active. If Panic Ploy affects a person with Bonus Doubler, Bonus Doubler won't activate or treat it as a combat buff of 0. But otherwise, yeah. If you have +6 ATK as a field buff, Bonus Doubler will give another +6 ATK as a combat buff and vice-versa with other stats.

Top Bottom