• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Work In Progress Fire Emblem Heroes: Finally found Forrest, MIA since 2017

Best hair colour for Forrest?

• Total voters

Ivander

Smash Legend
Ok but it does look like Pent. The only problem is that they'd never introduce him like this even though it'd make perfect sense to get Pent and Louise in a Bride banner
Bride Charlotte, Performing Arts Shigure and Summer Noire say hi. And PA!Shigure did appear first before regular Shigure, as shown by the fact that PA!Shigure comes before Shigure in the Catalogue of Heroes.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Bride Charlotte, Performing Arts Shigure and Summer Noire say hi. And PA!Shigure did appear first before regular Shigure, as shown by the fact that PA!Shigure comes before Shigure in the Catalogue of Heroes.
Yeah but here's the thing
All those character: from Fatesawakening
Pent: from FE7

Ivander

Smash Legend
Yeah but here's the thing
All those character: from Fatesawakening
Pent: from FE7
Mareeta: FE5

And we got Fallen Mareeta before regular Mareeta. Like, I give Hardin a pass due to the fact that his Fallen form is important as a main antagonist of Fire Emblem 3. But Mareeta has no excuse.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Mareeta: FE5

And we got Fallen Mareeta before regular Mareeta. Like, I give Hardin a pass due to the fact that his Fallen form is important as a main antagonist of Fire Emblem 3. But Mareeta has no excuse.
You know what? Good point.
pent come home

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
We also got Valentine Greil before actual Greil, Arts Shigure before actual Shigure and Fallen Hardin before actual Hardin.

Only Shigure made it so far.

So Pent is possible.

Last edited:

Ivander

Smash Legend
Okay...

But the bride could be Silque too due the hair
I mean, we didn't get a Gaiden/Echoes Banner after Legendary Alm like it potentially hinting at after L!Roy/Elibe Banner and Yune/Tellius Banner. So of course Opo is probably trying hard not to get hopes up after that.

D

Deleted member

Imo, if it's Pent, it's him and Louise + some FEA characters.
Gaiden and Fates already got the last seasonal and I doubt Pent and Louose would ever carry a banner

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
A safe bet would be SS/Aw

-Eirika
-Ephraim
-Lucina
-Olivia
+ TT Fjorm

Maxiumum salt guaranteed.

Yolo guess for me would be Lute: The True Perfect Bride.

False Sense

Ad Astra Per Aspera
NNID
FalseSense
3DS FC
3368-2599-3209
I'm gonna take a non-character guess and wager that our free Tempest unit could be a cavalry archer.

Just a hunch.

D

Deleted member

A safe bet would be SS/Aw

-Eirika
-Ephraim
-Lucina
-Olivia
+ TT Fjorm

Maxiumum salt guaranteed.

Yolo guess for me would be Lute: The True Perfect Bride.
>Eirika
>Ephraim
>Bride banner
I'm not even gonna say anything, the joke writes itself

Ivander

Smash Legend
>Eirika
>Ephraim
>Bride banner
I'm not even gonna say anything, the joke writes itself
That aside, Eirika on a Bride Banner wouldn't not make sense, considering she showcased the Bride Banner in Awakening. But she'd most likely be a Tempest reward considering Winter Eirika recently came out.

Last edited:

Roberk

Smash Champion
fear.png

>tfw if it's Pent and Louise they are confined to seasonal hell and never get out like Charlotte
>tfw if it's Pent and Louise and Erk gets in as a ****ty Tempest Trial unit and never gets out of seasonal hell
>tfw you were banking on the next FE7 banner to be Reglay themed to get Erk in with Pent and Louise but that won't happen soon if ever if this banner is Reglay themed
I'm not ready for this.

Sari

Editing Staff
Writing Team
NNID
Villager49
Switch FC
SW-2215-0173-2152
Everyone: The bridal banner unit on the right is probably Lyon/Ephraim/etc. This would make sense based on the shapes of the characters and the fact that we're bound to get at least 1 groom unit following groom Marth.

Me, an intellectual:

1558319435146.png

Yes I know I'm wrong but please just let me dream.

EDIT: Trailer is out

Bridal Pent confirmed. Go crazy Opossum Opossum

Last edited:

Ivander

Smash Legend
"New Banner is shown."
I FRICKIN' CALLED IT!

>tfw if it's Pent and Louise and Erk gets in as a ****ty Tempest Trial unit and never gets out of seasonal hell
How they handle free units is weird. I mean, one moment, we get pretty useful units like Black Knight, Adrift Azura, Aversa and Fallen Delthea. Another moment, we get underwhelming units like Canas and Haar. Then the in-between where you get units with decent stats like Canas or Haar, but fantastic skills that work for them like Leo and Panne.

In terms of seasonals, while we haven't gotten any phenomenal seasonals, we have gotten some useful ones, like Valentin Titania, Spring Loki, Winter Cecilia, Picnic Leo, etc. Heck, V!Titania is our 3rd Red Tome Cavalier overall and while not as good as Red tome Eirika, her stats allow her to be a very good Bladetome user and Eirika and Leo are stuck in the 5-stars, making Valentine Titania a very valuable budget option.

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
Everyone: The bridal banner unit on the right is probably Lyon/Ephraim/etc. This would make sense based on the shapes of the characters and the fact that we're bound to get at least 1 groom unit following groom Marth.

Me, an intellectual:

View attachment 222336

Yes I know I'm wrong but please just let me dream.

EDIT: Trailer is out

Bridal Pent confirmed. Go crazy Opossum Opossum
Meh banner. Nothing interests me here. Sigrun's face looks pretty weird in that art too.

I'm really looking forward to seeing Mangs reaction to the trailer though, considering that he LOVES Louise, and he will probably be jumping when he learns he will get Bridal Louise for free since she's the TT unit!

D

Deleted member

Me at Tanith and Sigrun:
b73f3a4a-e584-4cdd-b01f-bead9b1b706d.jpg

Pent looks nice though hngngnhn
So does Fjorm but Isolation scares me
I'm gonna take a non-character guess and wager that our free Tempest unit could be a cavalry archer.

Just a hunch.
HOW THE ****

Roberk

Smash Champion
polpo.jpg

>Pent and Louise before they get normal alts
>Sigrun and Tanith before they get normal alts
>Pent and Tanith share colors so you can get pitybroken
>No Literally-perfect-for-this-banner Sigurd and Deidre who haven't hade alts yet
>Second Fjorm alt this year
Not complaining about Fjorm having two alts, I just wish they were more spaced out. Oh well, at least the characters are in and this is the first time we are getting a free bride. Also, thank god there wasn't a Sanaki-like character in there, made the community a ****show for at least a couple of weeks last year.

Last edited:

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
Dropping the Big Fat F for Anna

Again
I think we'll get Awakening!Anna in Farfetched Heroes 3 at the very least considering she was the highest ranked female in this year's CYL that's yet to be in Heroes.

Ivander

Smash Legend
So looking at the trailer:

-Harsh Command+ with neutralising penalties including Panic. That'll be useful when it eventually comes out on a non-Seasonal unit.
-The weapons are Swift Sparrow weapons. And the weapons for them are Lance, Sword, Blue Tome and presumably Bow.
-Pulse Smoke....man, if people were ticked off by Mia's Witchy Wand, that skill is bound to tick off people as well.
-Fjorm's weapon is frickin' terrifying. No Assists can be used, nor can Assists be used on targets affected. It's a Dancers worst nightmare. Luckily, it's nowhere near as powerful as Aversa's weapon. Like, could you imagine not being able to use Assists just for having your units beside each other? That said, it will definitely mess with Defense teams that rely on Dancers.
-So cool beans, Louise is our first Free Bow Cavalry. Sure, technically our second if you count Brave Lyn, but Louise is our first non-Brave Free Bow Cavalry. And our 4th Bow Cavalry in general, as our only Bow Cavalry units before her were Brave Lyn, Valentine Roy and Sue.
I assume Louise is going to be a fast unit, as I'm guessing her weapon will be like the other Bride Swift Sparrow weapons and it'll compliment her stats nicely. And considering she'll be the free unit and part of the Grail catalogue, I wonder how useful her weapon will be for other Bow units, especially for fast units like Bride Cordelia, Clarisse and Fallen Takumi.

Ivander

Smash Legend
Fallen Banner was 4 alts, one new unit.
Bride Banner is one Alt and 4 new units.

slamallama

Smash Journeyman
It just occurred to me we could've also had Bertram on the Fallen "new" Heroes banner instead of more alts. I stand by my theory that IS literally comes up with new heroes on the fly, the day their trailer is scheduled to drop.

Anyway, I guess this wedding banner's kinda neat..? I don't really go for seasonals unless I really want their skills, and what has been bothering me lately is how lots of good skills are locked behind seasonal banners (looking at you, Def/Res Link). But other than Pulse Smoke and maybe Ground Orders, nothing really impresses me about this one, so I'm not disappointed, at least.

Was wondering when we'd get Sigrun and Tanith to truly put Sanaki's Cymbeline refine to use, and... I guess this works, kinda? Unfortunately now it probably just means that Sigrun, Tanith, Pent, and Louise will have to wait ten million years to be added for real.

...unless IS decides to run a New Heroes: "Ready For Battle" banner and GHB featuring some combination of canon Pent, Louise, Charlotte, Greil, Noire, Sigrun, and Tanith, which would be dope. Maybe a Part I and Part II event to fit them all in.

Last edited:

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
It just occurred to me we could've also had Bertram on the Fallen "new" Heroes banner instead of more alts. I stand by my theory that IS literally comes up with new heroes on the fly, the day their trailer is scheduled to drop.

Anyway, I guess this wedding banner's kinda neat..? I don't really go for seasonals unless I really want their skills, and what has been bothering me lately is how lots of good skills are locked behind seasonal banners (looking at you, Def/Res Link). But other than Pulse Smoke and maybe Ground Orders, nothing really impresses me about this one, so I'm not disappointed, at least.

Was wondering when we'd get Sigrun and Tanith to truly put Sanaki's Cymbeline refine to use, and... I guess this works, kinda? Unfortunately now it probably just means that Sigrun, Tanith, Pent, and Louise will have to wait ten million years to be added for real.

...unless IS decides to run a New Heroes: "Ready For Battle" banner and GHB featuring some combination of canon Pent, Louise, Charlotte, Greil, Noire, Sigrun, and Tanith, which would be dope. Maybe a Part I and Part II event to fit them all in.
Technically Mikoto, Hardin, and Mareeta too. They're not seasonals, but they're still in the "canon/non-possessed form isn't in yet" group.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
How they handle free units is weird. I mean, one moment, we get pretty useful units like Black Knight, Adrift Azura, Aversa and Fallen Delthea. Another moment, we get underwhelming units like Canas and Haar. Then the in-between where you get units with decent stats like Canas or Haar, but fantastic skills that work for them like Leo and Panne.
This is probably to simulate the gacha effect of the summon banners.

slamallama

Smash Journeyman
Technically Mikoto, Hardin, and Mareeta too. They're not seasonals, but they're still in the "canon/non-possessed form isn't in yet" group.
True, but Fallen Hardin is one of the main antagonists of Mystery and Mareeta did get possessed that one time, so they're at least canon units. Also 99% of the time, I forget Mikoto is just an alt, she looks so much like her canon appearance.

But now that I think about it, regular Hardin is one of the last units who could concievably bring Mercurius into the game. Gimme the last of the Three Regalia, IS you forgetful cowards

Last edited:

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
True, but Fallen Hardin is one of the main antagonists of Mystery and Mareeta did get possessed that one time, so they're at least canon units. Also 99% of the time, I forget Mikoto is just an alt, she looks so much like her canon appearance.

But now that I think about it, regular Hardin is one of the last units who could concievably bring Mercurius into the game. Gimme the last of the Three Regalia, IS you forgetful cowards
Honestly I think Astram's pretty much the only option for Mercurius. He's the canon wielder like Jeorge is for Parthia.

Ivander

Smash Legend
Honestly I think Astram's pretty much the only option for Mercurius. He's the canon wielder like Jeorge is for Parthia.
*looks at Durandal, which was available for everyone in Binding Blade, but restricted to Eliwood in Blazing Sword*

And this is why I feel they should make some Prfs available to certain other characters, even if they can only be Skill Inherited.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
I can't believe my gacha luck right now.

I managed to get four Fallen Corrins without ever getting Fallen Tiki. Heck, the only pity break I got was Leanne.

1558400810501.png

And I think I turned her into a monster.

False Sense

Ad Astra Per Aspera
NNID
FalseSense
3DS FC
3368-2599-3209
Our new Tempest unit also comes with Atk/Spd Bond at 5 Stars. That could be fun for some offensive healers.

And of course, we just got the best seal for Fury/Desperation units in the game. Pretty solid rewards.

slamallama

Smash Journeyman
Finally the Renewal Seal! I've wanted this on so many units I can't even remember all of them...

Falchion wielders can now heal 30 damage every other turn

Last edited:
Top Bottom