• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Work In Progress Fire Emblem Heroes: Finally found Forrest, MIA since 2017

Best hair colour for Forrest?

• Total voters

Ivander

Smash Legend
What happened to the Orbs?
Is it some kind of event?
No. Basically, rather than Monthly Missions 1, 2 and 3, they condensed it down to Monthly Missions A and B. They merged the Monthly Story missions and Monthly "Defeat certain foes" missions together into Monthly Missions A while the Training Tower missions became Monthly Missions B. While it seems simpler, in the process, we lost a total of 4 Orbs we can get from the Missions overall as a result.
Combined with the fact that we lost the 4 Orbs from Forging Bonds for Heroic Grails and Tap Battle lost 2 or 3 Orbs from their missions, lately we've been getting less F2P Orbs.

Last edited:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
I yolo 5☆ a Jiraffe. She's strangely fun to use due her mixed defenses.

Looking foward even more for her Prf/Refine

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
A lot of attempts at pulling another Hrid eventually led me to this:

A Legendary Roy!

Too bad his nature is bad: +Res -Spd. It's the opposite asset and flaw of what he wants.

Welp, at least he makes Bonus Doubler fodder. Only problem is that the skill is exclusive to Infantry units, so my Kaden can't get this skill unfortunately.

Just who can be a good recipient of this skill? I know Eirika is one option, but I'm curious if there are others.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
A lot of attempts at pulling another Hrid eventually led me to this:

A Legendary Roy!

Too bad his nature is bad: +Res -Spd. It's the opposite asset and flaw of what he wants.

Welp, at least he makes Bonus Doubler fodder. Only problem is that the skill is exclusive to Infantry units, so my Kaden can't get this skill unfortunately.

Just who can be a good recipient of this skill? I know Eirika is one option, but I'm curious if there are others.
There isn't really a bad unit to put the skill on, so long as the unit you put it on gets fully buffed to use it and is one of your personal best units.

Ivander

Smash Legend
So apparently, the new Heroes for Binding Blade coming out are Lugh, Sue, Rutger and Idunn.
https://www.reddit.com/r/FireEmblemHeroes/comments/ax98e5/leak_asset_of_new_hero/

I'm sure people are excited for Idunn.

I also managed to get a Legendary Lyn before the Banner ended, so I now have a Merged Legendary Lyn that lost her SPD Bane. I kept my first one with the +RES as the other one was +DEF, as the +DEF doesn't help her enough while +RES at least makes Lyn a decent Mage killer and a good Ploy user.

Last edited:

Moydow

The fairest of them all
BRoomer
No big Dieck energy (someone had to make this joke) yet is lame but otherwise I like these guys. Dunno if I'll bother to pull, though, I have nearly 300 orbs waiting for Forrest and it'll take something special to steal them away from him.

I say "yet" because these were found literally because someone was bored and started typing random names into the Meet the Heroes website. So for all we know there could still be a fifth person hiding on there somewhere.

Also if Lugh's artist isn't Yuji Himukai, I will be disappointed. Not because of Etrian Odyssey memes :p but because if that isn't the case, it'd mean him having a different artist to his twin brother.

Robert of Normandy

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
NNID
shinpichu
3DS FC
2251-3915-5139
Switch FC
SW-4957-7233-2307
Guess we're not bothering with spoilers here, then?

Because I've got nothing better to do,I've done some thinking on scenarios for who is the GHB and who demotes. Here's what I think could happen:
Scenario 1: Idunn is the GHB, everyone else is on the banner. In this case Rutger is probably the demote.

Scenario 2: Rutger is the GHB and Idunn, Sue, and Lugh are on the banner. In this case, Lugh demotes.

Scenario 3: all four are banner units, and the free unit is someone else. In this case Rutger is the likely demote.

Personally I would lean towards Scenario 2. But we will have to wait for the trailer to see.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Wtf Moydow when did you become an admin?

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305
"As my first decree, anyone who does not play Etrian Odyssey Switch is banned."

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Some wholesome Emblem

And regarding the Banner Leak, here's my guess
I think all of them are in the banner, Rutger demotes.

A fifth unit is the Tempest Trial reward, and remains unleaked as the images and references of said unit have not been uploaded yet to the Meet The Heroes site.

Ivander

Smash Legend
I've been noticing in my Aether Raids that Ares has not been getting his Draconic Aura filled up after he does combat. He has Dark Mystleteinn, which means he should be at full charge after one combat, yet he's been ending up at 1 Charge. Which sucks as more than often, him being at full charge would wreck most of the enemies. :skull:

Robert of Normandy

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
NNID
shinpichu
3DS FC
2251-3915-5139
Switch FC
SW-4957-7233-2307
Tearing my hair out trying to one turn this BHB.

Whoever designed this map hates me personally.

Ivander

Smash Legend
Getting the Orb colors you want in a Summon Session is always a real treat. Managed to get 17 Orbs for one more pull on the Legendary Banner and I got 4 Red Orbs. :shades:

That said, didn't get much from the Legendary Banner. Got a -SPD Mikoto and another Summer Micaiah(from one of the 4 Red Orbs). Nothing really new besides Mikoto. But the Summer Micaiah I got is +ATK and I use her alot, so that's awesome. Not going to merge her just yet, as my other S!Micaiah is in my Aether Raids Defense team and currently, it's not on a reliable Training Map, so I'll wait until I get my new Micaiah trained up before merging.

Last edited:

Ivander

Smash Legend
*when you don't want to put in effort in making a Offense team for Arena, so you just have Vanguard Ike being cheered on by Corrin and Winter Eirika(with Loki as Drive RES and Arena BST Backup) and he destroys everything with next to no damage, including Reinhardt, Legendary Tiki and Veronica*
dct7po0-6b08e756-9fac-4836-9c2b-f07578505e86.png

Robert of Normandy

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
NNID
shinpichu
3DS FC
2251-3915-5139
Switch FC
SW-4957-7233-2307

Surprise Thea. :o

And Rutger seemingly wasn't teased?

Edit: According to the in-game notification, Rutger is the GHB.

Last edited:

slamallama

Smash Journeyman

Surprise Thea. :o

And Rutger seemingly wasn't teased?
Means he's a reward (and more importantly, FREEEEEEE) unit

EDIT: Yeah the news announcement in-game says he's the GH

EDIT again: YEET they're using Beneath a New Light, aka like one of the top 5 map themes in all of FE!
And Sue has a Short Bow with Wo Dao effect, I friggin called it!

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

YUJI HIMUKAI IS BACK
Lugh is getting demoted tho so lol easy skip

Ivander

Smash Legend
Okay, so Rutger is GHB to my surprise. And we have an Armored Dragon that has a breath that's effective against other Armors and when penalised negates any penalties on themselves and gets a +4 to all stats.......this is fine. There was a reason fate gave me a +ATK Summer Micaiah rather than a Hrid or Roy.
Well, I sure hope somebody picks up that phone. CAUSE I CALLED IT! I CALLED HIM COMING BACK IN A LATER CHAPTER!

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Idunn is literally made to be a Surtr****er
plzdemotethea
plzdemotethea
plzdemotethea
plzdemotethea

Last edited:

Robert of Normandy

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
NNID
shinpichu
3DS FC
2251-3915-5139
Switch FC
SW-4957-7233-2307
YUJI HIMUKAI IS BACK
Lugh is getting demoted tho so lol easy skip
Thea is the more likely demote. Both she and Lugh have only 4 skills and her new skill is a dual seal.

Meanwhile Lugh has a Feint and a Rally Up skill, which are way more valuable than what Thea has. Plus the last unit we got that had a Serpent tome also didn't demote.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
As someone who hasn't played FE6, I see this banner and my only thought is "oh god they gave sausage fingers and Shanna-na-na-na alts they're gonna clog up my barracks even more now".

Robert of Normandy

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
NNID
shinpichu
3DS FC
2251-3915-5139
Switch FC
SW-4957-7233-2307
>Leg Lyn was the first green bow
>Sue is a green bow

Guys I think IS maybe just said RathxLyn is ca-shot

Ivander

Smash Legend
>Leg Lyn was the first green bow
>Sue is a green bow

Guys I think IS maybe just said RathxLyn is ca-shot
Or.....you know, both being Sacaen. Although I wouldn't be surprised if it is a reference to Lyn having a chance to be her mother, considering Lyn's popularity.

False Sense

Ad Astra Per Aspera
NNID
FalseSense
3DS FC
3368-2599-3209
YES. THEY DID ZOMBIE GUSTAV. THAT'S AWESOME.

Yeah, I'm surprisingly hyped by that. It's a borderline obvious move, but it's a perfect beat for this story. Looking forward to seeing him in the flesh- wait...

Also looks like we're finally about to go to Hel, judging by those maps. I've been looking forward to this, I want to see more of those Hel landscapes they teased back then.

New units seem cool. Thea's the obvious demote, and I wish she was more exciting as a unit, but at least her weapon is really cool. Wouldn't mind throwing that on my Winter Robin.

Idunn looks awesome. Neat to see a red armored dragon in the permanent pool, plus she's got a lot of good fodder on her. Her weapon is pretty interesting as it basically negates debuffs, so with the rest of her kit she's basically built to be a super-tank. Problem is she can't run DC without compromising her weapon or her bulk, and with multiple exploitable weaknesses, I think she'll be pretty manageable.

Fire Emblemier

The Crests are to Blame
Switch FC
SW-2862-0450-4332
That Beneath of New Light remaster is great. One of my favorite map themes. Definitely my favorite in FE6

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
>Idunn has completely unique art for her special animation

Not often ya see that.

Ivander

Smash Legend
>Idunn has completely unique art for her special animation

Not often ya see that.
I thought more of those were appearing recently, but apparently, the only ones with unique Special art are all of the Hel characters, including Eir and Brave Veronica. Huh, I thought some of the Beast units had unique Specials art, but guess I was wrong.

slamallama

Smash Journeyman
I thought more of those were appearing recently, but apparently, the only ones with unique Special art are all of the Hel characters, including Eir and Brave Veronica. Huh, I thought some of the Beast units had unique Specials art, but guess I was wrong.
Eir's interesting cause she has unique Special art, but her damaged art is the same pose as her normal attack.

Also Ogma, Zephiel, Jagen, and Gunter have unique special art. I assume it's just up to the artist.

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
Yeah, I'm skipping this banner. None of those units interest me, so my orbs are safe for the time being.

Top Bottom