• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Work In Progress Fire Emblem Heroes: Finally found Forrest, MIA since 2017

Best hair colour for Forrest?

• Total voters

Ivander

Smash Legend
I wouldn't say F!Robin and M!Robin are bad. I mean, advantage against colorless foes is still a strong benefit. Heck, with Null Disrupt, both Robins can now effectively counter against Firesweep Bows, Innes, and Razzle Dazzle, especially Veronica. Alongside their Spectral Rally Refine for mixed teams, especially Bladetomes/Laevateinn, they can support their team very nicely and take out the colorless/Red or Blue units when they need to.
Sure, they aren't going to be useful against every character compared to Reinhardt, Brave Lyn, Veronica, Surtr, etc. But they do a very good job at what they can do.

Robert of Normandy

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
NNID
shinpichu
3DS FC
2251-3915-5139
Switch FC
SW-4957-7233-2307
What exactly did Alpharad do to "promote" F!Robin? I keep hearing it said he's pushing for her, but I don't actually follow him so I don't know what he said/did.

Also seeing a lot of pushback against the hate he's getting, with some suggestion that all he did was say that he voted for her?

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
What exactly did Alpharad do to "promote" F!Robin? I keep hearing it said he's pushing for her, but I don't actually follow him so I don't know what he said/did.

Also seeing a lot of pushback against the hate he's getting, with some suggestion that all he did was say that he voted for her?
He posted on YouTube saying he voted for her and that he would make a Fire Emblem video if she wins.

I think people are overreacting, I doubt she actually got some huge boost based off of him. Heck, his main audience is Smash kids and they hate Fire Emblem, as we all know. :V

Ivander

Smash Legend

Don't quote me on this, but supposedly by what I've been hearing was that he said he would make a video of some kind if people voted for F!Robin. Haven't heard anything on what that video was.

Anyway, it's silly to give him hate for suggesting his fanbase to vote a character for him. Sure, it's not exactly nice to use your community to vote for who you want, to swing votes or whatnot, but it's certainly not a reason to have people hate on somebody. And by what I've been hearing anyway, he hardly had an impact on F!Robin's spot. Just some people are using her spot in the poll as justification for hating on somebody, which is disgusting.

Last edited:

Robert of Normandy

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
NNID
shinpichu
3DS FC
2251-3915-5139
Switch FC
SW-4957-7233-2307
He posted on YouTube saying he voted for her and that he would make a Fire Emblem video if she wins.

I think people are overreacting, I doubt she actually got some huge boost based off of him. Heck, his main audience is Smash kids and they hate Fire Emblem, as we all know. :V
I see. Well, he did kind of push people to vote, but it's still not that big of a deal.

I just wish people would calm down and let each other vote for whoever and not get upset or make accusations over it.

Icelerate

Smash Apprentice
It's your favorite the male Robin?

But yeah; I would love to be as confident in the Top 2 as the Alm and Camilla fans to give some other votes to other character, but I can't do that with Micaiah because she is in such a hard position, just between the Donald Trump and Alpharad's second girl.

I understand your pain.
What are these other characters?

Robert of Normandy

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
NNID
shinpichu
3DS FC
2251-3915-5139
Switch FC
SW-4957-7233-2307
Screenshot_20190126_210950.png

Dropped Micaiah a vote today. Even if one vote won't make a difference, I hope she doesn't get kicked out of the top two.

Honestly I'm starting to wish they didn't release the midterm results, it just leads to more people rallying for/against characters instead of just voting for their favorites.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Full panic mode, I even dropped another vote using a second phone :V
20190126_210232.jpg

False Sense

Ad Astra Per Aspera
NNID
FalseSense
3DS FC
3368-2599-3209
Fresh Galeforce memes, in two flavors:

ChikoLad ChikoLad False Sense False Sense

I did the first clear and felt kinda bad Morgan didn't get to do anything, so I did a second clear where she did more stuff!
More Morgan is always good. :happysheep:

I wish I had the resources to build up a super-F!Morgan. She's one of my favorites, but as things are at the moment I just don't have room for her in the budget, and while I have some crazy builds in mind, she probably doesn't have the greatest return on investment... :drsad:

Robert of Normandy

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
NNID
shinpichu
3DS FC
2251-3915-5139
Switch FC
SW-4957-7233-2307
I wish I had the resources to build up a super-F!Morgan. She's one of my favorites, but as things are at the moment I just don't have room for her in the budget, and while I have some crazy builds in mind, she probably doesn't have the greatest return on investment... :drsad:
Luckily for me, doing clears of Hero battles with my flier team is the only part of the game I really enjoy anymore, so investing a bunch in my fliers is always worthwhile. I even promoted two characters to 5* for this clear just to fodder them two her, when in the end only one of them was needed.

:v

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
>Dropped like 80 Orbs for Nephenee
>Got pitybroken
Screenshot_20190127-000705.jpg

****in nice, I'll take it (+HP-Def tho)

>Yolo drop 5 more orbs despite losing my rate
Screenshot_20190127-000726.jpg

Perfect

Now my -Atk+Def Neph is fixed (now is +Def-Res and the merge update will fix the bane)
Guess I'll go back to save despite this banner is one of the best in a while; great units, great fodder, solid as ****.

-----

I also had to promote a Xander for TT+; dude is surpringsingly fun.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
I got another Nailah so now Laegjarn has Distant Counter. Hoping to use it in some Infernal/Abyssal maps in the future.

I might record my run of Infernal Nephenee + Elincia tomorrow but honestly it's not that interesting, kinda just feels like I'm doing a Story Mode or Paralogue map to be honest.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
I decided to burn my remaining 40 Orbs in the Laguz banner and finally got a Nailah for fodder.

She's now complete:
Screenshot_20190127-155750.jpg

Ivander

Smash Legend
I'm not against Robin winning or Camilla losing, but still....
https://www.reddit.com/r/FireEmblem..._this_os_insragram_and_i_am_personally_angry/
That's just disgusting if their votes are having an effect. I get being passionate for your favorite character or wanting another character to lose, but that's poor sportsmanship and just sad overall, especially for a fictional character.

The absolute irony is that it reminds me of the infamous event where DC had people vote whether or not Jason Todd, the 2nd Robin, died or not from the explosion. Todd did die and after that event, they found out that one guy actually repeatedly sent vote after vote for Todd to die and had they not have done that, Jason would've been alive. That one person was effectively responsible for Jason Todd Robin dying.

Last edited:

Roberk

Smash Champion
I'm not against Robin winning or Camilla losing, but still....
https://www.reddit.com/r/FireEmblem..._this_os_insragram_and_i_am_personally_angry/
That's just disgusting if their votes are having an effect. I get being passionate for your favorite character or wanting another character to lose, but that's poor sportsmanship and just sad overall, especially for a fictional character.

The absolute irony is that it reminds me of the infamous event where DC had people vote whether or not Jason Todd, the 2nd Robin, died or not from the explosion. Todd did die and after that event, they found out that one guy actually repeatedly sent vote after vote for Todd to die and had they not have done that, Jason would've been alive. That one person was effectively responsible for Jason Todd Robin dying.
Yeah, that's really pathetic, they should verify it some way. Maybe only accept votes from a couple weeks old active Heroes accounts so that it's actual people who play the game getting a vote.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
If they are from the same Wi-Fi connection I think they get canned lol.
Tactics gone wrong.

Sari

Editing Staff
Writing Team
NNID
Villager49
Switch FC
SW-2215-0173-2152
Well now it is finally possible to complete all of your CYL votes assuming you did it everyday since day 1. What did your ballots look like?

1548645038618.png

I feel like I shouldn't have used that last vote for Alm since he's probably gonna win anyway but you can never be too sure. Also I kind of want Reina to be in Heroes.

Last edited:

Roberk

Smash Champion
Screenshot (44).png

This is a tense CYL, the female division has been 90% of flaming discussion in the community over the past week and while the male top 3 is amazing (Alm, Marth, and Eliwood respectively), only 2 may prevail. The results will surely be depressing entertaining.

Ivander

Smash Legend
And with that, comes the Final Vote-down to CYL3...

As I said, I was in a new character mood mostly, so I ended up choosing both Kris', Kellam(*readies Farsight for jokers*), Minerva, Rath, Benny and Medeus(was choosing either him or Cavalier Hardin for last vote).

Last edited:

False Sense

Ad Astra Per Aspera
NNID
FalseSense
3DS FC
3368-2599-3209
Screen Shot 2019-01-27 at 9.26.48 PM.png

Gotta support my Robins.

But I threw in a couple of votes for my friends' favorites, too.

NSSKG151

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Lucaruto151RedX
3DS FC
1092-1616-4089
Switch FC
SW-4128-7335-9024
Screenshot_2019-01-27-21-54-19.png

And...I'm done. Here's hoping a new Anna shows up on either the Brave Redux or an Awakening banner this year. Hoping Alm and Marth stay in top 2 but if Eliwood squeaks in I wouldn't mind since all three of those guys are cool to me. I feel the women's side will be a salt storm no matter who wins.

Ivander

Smash Legend
"Mythic Heroes are godly characters"
"How come Eir is a Mythic Hero?"
"Eir is related to the Goddess of death, so they are pulling a Tiki-scenario with her."
"I hope everyone remembers this if Corrin ends up as a Mythic Hero."
:laugh:

Well, they aren't wrong. Although....
-If they wanted to have a Corrin that practically displays their godly power, wouldn't the Adrift Corrins have worked better as Mythics since Draconic Rage is an actual example of that power? With the Adrift Corrins already out, their ticket to an actual display of that godly power for a Mythic Hero place seems out the window.
-That said, in the recent datamine, there was a new weapon effect that apparently gives a Quickened Pulse effect to the wielder's Support. Considering M!Corrin's Yato Refine gives stats to his Support, this feels like an effect that could be for Female Corrin. Whether it's for a new F!Corrin weapon or a new Corrin Alt is another story however, considering F!Corrin could simply use Draconic Rage due to already being a Dragon.
-On the other hand, that effect could also be the next Mythic Hero's special skill, considering Eir does have a Renewal-like skill for allies for her special skill. So it's not entirely impossible for that character to have a powerful C-skill like Eir.

Last edited:

Robert of Normandy

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
NNID
shinpichu
3DS FC
2251-3915-5139
Switch FC
SW-4957-7233-2307
Finally had a chance to finish my ballot
Opted to finish the pattern over another pity vote.
Well, hopefully tomorrow the fanbase won't be completely burned to the ground.

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
Oh yeah, might as well share how my CYL3 ballot turned out this year:

Conrad got the most votes because he is my most wanted character for Heroes. His absence in Heroes really hurts considering how he's arguably the only prominent playable character left to be added, and he is one of my favorite characters overall so there's that as well.

Forde is best Sacred Stones boy, and I want him to be in Heroes too!

Takumi gets two votes from me for obvious reasons. Hopefully he'll remain in the top 10!

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Satisfying af images:
20190128_191605.jpg

I only needed 80 lift to reach Tier 19 oof

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
Our first Mythic Hero has been revealed! It's Duma from SoV!

Last edited:

Sari

Editing Staff
Writing Team
NNID
Villager49
Switch FC
SW-2215-0173-2152
FINALLY A NEW GAIDEN/SoV UNIT!!!

EDIT: Got ninja'd but still hyped.

Last edited:

Moydow

The fairest of them all
BRoomer
Hey, they're actually doing what I said they should have been doing all along, and giving us actual heroes of legend. About time they started listening to me. :p

Robert of Normandy

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
NNID
shinpichu
3DS FC
2251-3915-5139
Switch FC
SW-4957-7233-2307
Hey, they're actually doing what I said they should have been doing all along, and giving us actual heroes of legend. About time they started listening to me. :p
Technically, he's not a legendary, so legendary Heroes will probably be the same old, same old.

The specifically said Mythics would be "godlike" characters, as opposed to whatever the standards for being a legendary are.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
His sprite is hilarious. Something about his eyes.

Also

>Laegjarn is a focus but I'm dry on Orbs

ppzoap4wbxl11.jpg

Top Bottom