• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Work In Progress Fire Emblem Heroes: Finally found Forrest, MIA since 2017

Best hair colour for Forrest?

• Total voters

Ivander

Smash Legend
So Young Azura, I think is in reference to an actual FE Revelations comic that featured a Young Azura.
Anyway, about the Refines:
Shanna: Practical, even if simple.
Florina: Pretty good weapon in an Arena of Armor Meta and Dragons
Bartre: FURIOUS DAD!
Saber: LOLMAGIC! LOLSPECIALSPIRALBUILD!

And I'm one of those few who got a pitybroke Saber after his Banner(albeit a -SPD one). :shades:

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
Here are lolli Azura's level 1 stats for those that are interested:

She's a slow dancer, but she does have 33 Attack, which is nice.

Her special weapon is called "Book of Shadows." The effect is that it boosts her speed by 3 by default, and if she's adjacent to an ally, she'll inflict -4 on all the foe's stats during combat.

Last edited:

Ivander

Smash Legend
Thinking about it, there is now one big benefit of having Young Azura.

And that is when she appears in the Manga.

Also the artwork of her with the other "child" characters like Fae, Nino or Myrrh.

Edit: Oh and giving her Kliff's hat.

Last edited:

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
Here are the stats for the rest of the new units:

Female Corrin nearly outclasses Male Corrin in stats except for HP and Attack. Either way, both have pretty high BST!

Camilla will hit pretty hard too with that 37 Attack!

Last edited:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
What the **** is Saber's refine lmao

At least Shanna's isn't complete poop.

Ivander

Smash Legend
:laugh: Well.....

M!Corrin competing with M!Grima for best chest armor damage.

LasermasterA

Smash Champion
NNID
LasermasterA
3DS FC
1392-5385-9326
Holy ****.

Saber. That Saber refine.

It's legendary! Seriously, it's bonkers. Special spiral + bonfire, and he's pretty much an Ares but without vantage, BUT a free A slot. Now we know why he's going to forever be 5 star locked.

Also wow, kid Azura. I didn't expect that. First unit who shows up at a different age to the ones shown in the games.

Also:

+10 FINN AND BK HYPE!

Also, gratz to all the Joshua fans! My sis will be SOOOOOOO happy.

Rip the time to get them though.

F.

Last edited:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Here are the stats for the rest of the new units:

Female Corrin nearly outclasses Male Corrin in stats except for HP and Attack. Either way, both have pretty high BST!

Camilla will hit pretty hard too with that 37 Attack!

I expected MCorn to be the bulky one, so this is a nice surprise.
Also Lolizura being a green tome is awesome, I wanna bank merges on her now.

Ivander

Smash Legend
Something I didn't think about. While some GHB units have gotten Refines due to being available most of the time, with TT units being available anytime now, TT units may be able to get Refines now.

False Sense

Ad Astra Per Aspera
NNID
FalseSense
3DS FC
3368-2599-3209
Well, that exceeded my expectations.

One of my biggest annoyances with the game was the limited nature of GHB and especially Tempest units, couple with how arbitrary their distribution was. I've been sending feedback about this for awhile now, but I had since given up hope of seeing a sweeping fix to the issue when they instead opted to double down in the form of extra GHB reruns, that special Tempest featuring all the old rewards, and the Heroic Feats.

So I'm beyond thrilled that we have an absolutely permanent solution to the problem that's everything I could have wanted. Not only are all of these units now far more flexible, allowing fans to pursue their personal favorites if they so choose, but the raw amount of accessible skill fodder that's just been made available is immense. We now effectively have a limited means of purchasing select skills without dipping into our orbs or wallet, and we've got some really good skills in here.

So if that wasn't clear enough, I'm immensely happy with this change.

Aether Raids I'm a little more hesitant on, but my initial impression is positive. At a passing glance, the mode looks interesting. A lot of room for customization and experimentation, as well as unique challenges presented by the format. My main concern is that in practice it may not be much more fun than standard Arena, but we'll just have to wait and see. If nothing else, I'm thrilled to see a new permanent mode that lets me take advantage of my units in new ways.

Aside from that, there's also Book 3 and Version 3.0 on the way in December, which is pretty exciting in terms of what else they might have in store for us. If they just throw us a bone and give us Skill Refinery I'll be immensely satisfied.

This Feh Channel renewed a bit of my optimism about the game. Waiting to see what Aether Raids and 3.0 have to offer.

Ivander

Smash Legend
We apparently have our Tempest Trial Seals:
-Gale Dance
-Water Boost
-ATK/DEF BOND

Tiki(Adult and Young) can now have Triple ATK/DEF Bond with the right team. And Sharena can also have Triple Bond, with SPD/DEF Bond on her weapon, a Bond Skill on her A-skill and ATK/DEF Bond on Seal now. Either way, if ATK/DEF Bond is a TT Seal, that'll be very helpful for most units in general, especially Enemy Phase units and Staff users.

Last edited:

False Sense

Ad Astra Per Aspera
NNID
FalseSense
3DS FC
3368-2599-3209
Oh yeah, they also removed Blessed Gardens from the main map screen.

That was a pet peeve of mine. For such a small mode that only offers one challenge per week, being given that amount of visual weight on the menu was rather annoying.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Relay Defense is on indefinite hiatus lol

That thing is getting remade from scratch for sure now.

D

Deleted member

Saber is so ****ing bonkers now, I can't believe the dude just gets DC if his soecial is ready like that.
Steady Breath won't help him at all though, but he can use any Stance or Bond skill still.

Ivander

Smash Legend
So.....anyone want to see Camilla very out of character?
So by the sounds of it, it's not necessarily Fallen Heroes 2. Rather, it seems to imply that Young Azura is from just after coming to Nohr from Valla, as she mentions stuff about being made fun of and whatnot, which is what happened to her in Nohr. But considering Mikoto, it's also possible that it could be when she was recently kidnapped by Hoshido. In this scenario, she's dreaming and wants to stay in her dream and the characters are her "interpretations" of her "family".
Camilla looks out of place, but when you remember that when Azura came to Nohr, Elise was likely not born yet and Camilla was around, and listening to Camilla's talks about wishing she could save her, it could imply that Camilla treated her more decently compared to other Nohrians and thus, the Camilla that is very out of character might be how Young Azura saw Camilla when she was back in Nohr.
That said, it would've probably helped if Camilla actually had a Support with Azura in Fates that wasn't from a DLC. But it's surprisingly a breath of fresh air of seeing Camilla act so differently. And it's hilarious when listening to her talking about lap pillows being so immodest.
Anyway, this is a rather strange and interesting Banner in terms of story/character implications. And it will be interesting seeing their other conversations in the story and in your Castle. And the TT has potential to be very interesting.

Edit: Hmm, I wonder if Camilla's shy nature came from her Halloween Support from Azura.

Camilla: I said it was fine, but...our previous conversation is still on my mind.

Azura: About the festivals? I can't stop thinking about it, either.

Camilla: Fufu...I see. Then, how about I tell you? You may know this much already, but I am the daughter of a mistress - and not just me. Xander is the only one of us birthed by a true queen...both Leo and Elise are also children of mistresses. So at events like these, seeing each other alongside our mothers would be a disaster. Our mothers would quarrel, and the whole mood would be ruined. I hated it...so I'd tear myself away from my mother's grasp, and curl up and hide in some dark corner of the festival.

Azura: Ah...

Camilla: What's the matter?

Azura: I think...I saw you doing exactly that once.

Camilla: Oh? Really?

Azura: This was long ago, back when I was in Nohr, but...I recall seeing a miserable girl in a lively festival. I didn't call out to her, but I felt a little relieved to see a girl like me.

Camilla: Like you, you say?

Azura: I was constantly bullied by King Garon's retainers. It felt like there was nowhere in Nohr where I belonged...

Camilla: ...I never knew.

Azura: Maybe if I had spoke out to you back then...

Camilla: Perhaps...we could've been great friends.

Last edited:

Robert of Normandy

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
NNID
shinpichu
3DS FC
2251-3915-5139
Switch FC
SW-4957-7233-2307
Something else I thought about when linking the GHB units to the Banners is while most GHB units are purely bonus units, Linus was a GHB unit and he was actually involved heavily in the Black Fang Tempest Trial story that the Banner was based around(besides Karla). So Linus also has that in his favor as the only other GHB unit involved in a TT story was Female Robin meeting Male Grima.

Edit: So...
https://www.reddit.com/r/FireEmblem...all_the_passive_skills_null_followup_renders/

Some notes:
-It doesn't affect Double Lion, as it's an extra attack and not a follow-up, like Brave weapons.
-It affects weapons as well, including:
Assassin's Bow
Flame Seigmund
Maltet
Armads
Thunder Armads
Garm
Great Flame
Spirit Breath
Hoarfrost Knife
Refined Siegmund
Refined Brynhildr
Refined Sol Katti
Refined Binding Blade

-And it affects EVERY Follow-up skill and every skill that negates Follow-up on the character, so you cannot use both Quick Riposte and Quick Riposte Seal to negate it.
-Good luck doing Abyssal Runs where the hardest units to deal with have this skill, so good luck, especially to Armoured units.
Good news: Null Follow up is infantry only, so no armors will have access to it.

Ivander

Smash Legend
Good news: Null Follow up is infantry only, so no armors will have access to it.
Well, not like Armors could make effective use of it, with most of them being super slow, allowing them to be doubled regardless of skills and Wary Fighter also being a B-skill.
Cavalry having Null Follow-up would've been a big deal, considering how most of the best Cavalry units that aren't Reinhardt tend to be fast and easily get faster with Horse buffs. Same with Fliers.
Anyway, with Null Follow-up being Infantry-only, it does give Infantry a niche that they alone have. That said, the only ones that can make effective use of it are fast units, which lately, there have been quite a lot. But there is also one skill that competes with Null Follow-up that alot of fast units want and that's Desperation. So while Null Follow-up definitely has it's niche, it's going to face alot of competition in whether or not it's worth using.

Edit: Well, the nice thing is that Grails don't seem to come from just Aether Raids...maybe...

Last edited:

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
Finally completed a Forging Bonds event to its entirety for the very first time!

I haven't succeeded in maxing out the character's points in the past because Forging Bonds is such a tedious and rather boring mode that I haven't had the willpower to grind all the characters until they reached 3,500 points. In the past, the farthest I usually went was unlocking their A conversations (in the CYL2 Forging Bonds event, I didn't even make it to the A conversations for Ephraim and Hector).

This time around, I was able to better allot my time each day to give this Forging Bonds a go, and I think that might explain how I was able to finally finish one for once.

Seriously though, I hope IS will find ways to make Forging Bonds more engaging in 3.0. Maybe give us a choice on who to give bond points to and not have it be lrandomy distributed after each battle? That would be nice.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Loki: "Yo, lets flip a ****ton of coins and see if all are heads"

Smolzura: "Uhhh...."

Joshua: "If all are heads I win, if at least one is tails you lose"

Ivander

Smash Legend
So my Free Summon was a Tana. Then on my 2nd Summon set, I got Dragon M!Corrin. Not bad, besides Corrin being +RES, -SPD.

Also, got a Neutral Loki(why can't every OC character be that the first time you get them?) and a -ATK, +DEF Owain.

Robert of Normandy

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
NNID
shinpichu
3DS FC
2251-3915-5139
Switch FC
SW-4957-7233-2307
Whoa, Aether Raids is actually fun? Did IS do a good?

Also free pulled Mikoto. +Hp, -Atk

Ivander

Smash Legend
https://www.reddit.com/r/FireEmblem...theory_the_dream_alts_are_lokis_creation_not/
This is a very cool theory and would actually give some actual relevance to why Camilla is on the Banner. And to think that Loki's Skill Learning quote ties into that theory, as she says "Thank you! Maybe I can dream up a way to show my gratitude."

But seriously, this is a great theory and would really make Loki interesting, alongside her interest in the "Infinite" number of worlds.

Last edited:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
IS should have put the calendar early; didn't know today was the Julius GHB rebout.

When it first ran I struggled hard on... Hard, so it feels good to beat Infernal now and... you know:

>The_Final_Holy_War.mp3
23zqtr.jpg

LasermasterA

Smash Champion
NNID
LasermasterA
3DS FC
1392-5385-9326
The Aether raids mode is good lol, but I goofed up and now I'm out of aether and a subpar lift.

Yikes, gotta manage this aether well. Which doesn't even recharge outside the daily recharge >.<

D

Deleted member

I'm still confused by Aether Raids(I think I'm supposed to gain lift through defense wins but I'm not?) so I'm basiaclly only playing it for Grails.
Also, apparently there are only two new seals in this TT?

Jojalole

Henshin a go go baby!
Switch FC
SW 7943 9867 0675
There are three, but one of them is Gale Dance so you might as well say there's only two lol. The others are Waterboost and the actually good Attack/Defense bond.

Last edited:

Ivander

Smash Legend
I'm still confused by Aether Raids(I think I'm supposed to gain lift through defense wins but I'm not?) so I'm basiaclly only playing it for Grails.
No. You gain lift by defeating Defense Parties by forming Raiding parties. And then like a simple Arena match, but with the buildings, the chosen terrain and whatnot, you defeat enemy defense parties, try not to have your units killed for more points, and try to gain Lift. With Defense results, when you are low, you don't need to worry about losing, but once you get much higher, Defense failures will make you lose Lift. So you have to try to build buildings and your Defense Party to your advantage. And when you are building, you can build Offensive buildings that help you invade better.

Anyway, unlike Arena, there is no continuous bonus you are trying for, You are simply trying to win to get higher and your Defense failures will result in you losing Life once you get higher, so build strategically. Also, THERE IS A TURN LIMIT OF 7 TURNS. If you do not defeat your opponent in 7 turns, you will lose. If your opponent does not defeat your Defense team in 7 turns, your Defense team wins.

Also, because a majority of people are on the first rank, expect to see merged and armor foes early, cause I don't believe Arena BST applies for Raids. And make sure to build the Bolt Tower, as bonus buildings will give your Structure building a level boost, which in turn gives more stats to your Raid and Defense parties. If you don't, you will be rather disadvantaged against someone who has built them.

Last edited:

False Sense

Ad Astra Per Aspera
NNID
FalseSense
3DS FC
3368-2599-3209
Reached a new milestone in saving resources today. :happysheep:

IMG_1608.PNG

Not too much longer before I reach 1000 orbs.

Ivander

Smash Legend
You get Defense Wins? :surprised:
My Keep has done 10 battles and won 7 of them. One was a Surrender, two were Turn limit up, the other 4 were all 4 opponents defeated. And like I said, my last 3 wins were just my Brazen ATK/DEF + ATK/RES Seal Fjorm annihilating their teams.

Last edited:

False Sense

Ad Astra Per Aspera
NNID
FalseSense
3DS FC
3368-2599-3209
My Keep has done 10 battles and won 7 of them. One was a Surrender, two were Turn limit up, the other 4 were all 4 opponents defeated. And like I said, my last 3 wins were just my Brazen ATK/DEF + ATK/RES Seal Fjorm annihilating their teams.
I haven't been able to get any Defense wins so far... :lol:

Granted that's mostly because everyone that fights me has the Fortress stat inflation, but I'm still experimenting to see if I can't create a set up strong enough to counter that.

Ivander

Smash Legend
I haven't been able to get any Defense wins so far... :lol:

Granted that's mostly because everyone that fights me has the Fortress stat inflation, but I'm still experimenting to see if I can't create a set up strong enough to counter that.
One set-up you can try doing is try separating your units from each other due to Aversa. Aversa's Tome has that easy to use Panic effect and she gets alot of HP from the Bonus unit bonus and Fortress stat bonus. One of my Defense wins involved an Aversa and she couldn't do much due to my units being separated.

Also, another thing to note. Skills like Lunge and Drag Back will activate traps if the unit using them gets an enemy onto them, so that can allow for some interesting mind games.

Last but not least, do set-ups that make your opponent have to choose. Do they risk getting into the traps, do they risk losing turns, or do they risk either a Razzle Dazzle Savage Blow 6 Pain+ or Reinhardt?

False Sense

Ad Astra Per Aspera
NNID
FalseSense
3DS FC
3368-2599-3209
One set-up you can try doing is try separating your units from each other due to Aversa. Aversa's Tome has that easy to use Panic effect and she gets alot of HP from the Bonus unit bonus and Fortress stat bonus. One of my Defense wins involved an Aversa and she couldn't do much due to my units being separated.

Also, another thing to note. Skills like Lunge and Drag Back will activate traps if the unit using them gets an enemy onto them, so that can allow for some interesting mind games.

Last but not least, do set-ups that make your opponent have to choose. Do they risk getting into the traps, do they risk losing turns, or do they risk either a Razzle Dazzle Savage Blow 6 Pain+ or Reinhardt?
For the record, this is my latest set up:

IMG_1613.PNG

The basic idea is to try and put enough pressure on the enemy to, at the very least, knock out at least one of their teammates, and ideally stall them out long enough to where they can't kill Grima.

A few basic tactics:
-There's no way to bait Veronica. She can't be countered and there's no position she can be baited from that won't prompt Micaiah to dance her for another round. This combo will likely get at least one enemy unit killed.
-Because of where the Fortress is placed, there's no position where a unit can bait Reinhardt without also being in range of Micaiah. Rein is equipped with QP Moonbow, so he's difficult to tank without a strong green unit, which will get obliterated by Micaiah. Even neutral units will struggle to tank both of them at once. Alternatively, Rein may survive the bait and get danced for another attack, probably taking out a Red unit in the process. Not something my opponents can afford on this map.
-It's not possible to hit-and-run Micaiah. The two traps placed in front of her are real, so any attempt to snipe her and retreat will get negated.
-And then there's Grima. He's here for the sole purpose of stalling out the match. If opponents manage to reach him, they have to contend with his Wary Fighter+Warding Breath+Glimmer combo, so he'll likely survive even a strong attack and launch a fatal retaliation. Beating the map requires the opponent to survive the initial Rein/Vero/Dance combo and be in strong enough condition and have enough turns to reach and take out Grima.

So, uh, we'll see how this one works out. My strategies have a tendency to be less effective than I imagine. :lol:

Ivander

Smash Legend
I only have one defense win and the replay is bugged so I have no idea what happened.
It's apparently a bug involving the Summoner Support. By what I heard, the Replays don't factor in Summoner Support bonuses, so when the character with Summoner Support fights a character, it bugs out the Replay.

Last edited:
Top Bottom