• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Work In Progress Fire Emblem Heroes: Finally found Forrest, MIA since 2017

Best hair colour for Forrest?

• Total voters

Single_Mom

Smash Cadet
Mine is +ATK -HP.
I do not use him in Arena ( I use my main Armor Emblem team ), but he is really good for grinding Lunatic Tempest Trials.
He makes tempest an actual joke. I free summoned him and I am glad that happened because he is probably one of the funnest green mages to use alongside Gunnthra and Halloween Henry.

D

Deleted member

He makes tempest an actual joke. I free summoned him and I am glad that happened because he is probably one of the funnest green mages to use alongside Gunnthra and Halloween Henry.
The only thing about him is like I said, if you slip up and a red unit can reach him, Lewyn is basically toast. Especially when I gave him Life and Death 3.
Still, he is really effective in Tempest Trials.

Single_Mom

Smash Cadet
The only thing about him is like I said, if you slip up and a red unit can reach him, Lewyn is basically toast. Especially when I gave him Life and Death 3.
Still, he is really effective in Tempest Trials.
On the bright side, if a red unit gets in front of him, as long as they aren't running triangle adept or have insane res, he almost always takes care of them.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Lewyn's fantastic. I was lucky enough to get him on my first non-free pull, and he puts in so much work. Mine is +Res -Def.

D

Deleted member

Lewyn's fantastic. I was lucky enough to get him on my first non-free pull, and he puts in so much work. Mine is +Res -Def.
Mine is +ATK -HP.
Congratulations! Lewyn is so good in this Tempest Trials.

LasermasterA

Smash Champion
NNID
LasermasterA
3DS FC
1392-5385-9326
Yea and Lewyn doesn't even need desperation like my Pegasus Nino does. Although she does do 14 extra damage, so she has that. But then Lewyn always has his special up after the first turn. Both are pretty damn good green mages.

I think the Odin build they are going with is the Close Counter/Def-Res Link/ C slot whatever/ Spd+3 or Quick Riposte seal for Odin

He actually has a LOT of wins when both of his links are activated and enemy attacks into him.

Robert of Normandy

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
NNID
shinpichu
3DS FC
2251-3915-5139
Switch FC
SW-4957-7233-2307
I pulled 2 Lewyns today, one of which wasn't -Spd. Things are looking up for me. \o/

I'm down to 20 orbs but I don't mind since I wasn't planning to pull much on the next banner anyway.

Gunla

It's my bit, you see.
Administrator
BRoomer
Writing Team
Lewyn's not a speed demon (like he should be, why no 40 speed base IS) but he is very good at his job, being able to just automatically followup and having an extremely good basekit ala Ishtar. Like other lower bst units he's not gonna fare well for scoring in the 19-21 range unless he's got a few merges, but his base kit allows him to fare well if your core is strong enough.

I've mostly been using a hp>spd Sigurd in the TT for auto, but for my bonus runs I've been using a +1 atk>hp Eldigan since I like to run Veronica + Dancer + Bow Cavalry + Bonus for those.

Moydow

The fairest of them all
BRoomer
I might have used Lewyn if the one I got wasn't -spd. :/ I'm not really a fan of fragile speedster types like him, though, so as far as I'm concerned I'm not really missing out on much.

For the Tempest Trials I've been using Sigurd, Deirdre, Azura, Maribelle (who will be replaced by Ethlyn once I get her), and large quantities of tissues for when I reach the final map. I still get emotional on hearing the theme for chapter 5 of FE4 (the theme used on the final map of the TT).

In general I just stack as many bonus units as possible in my TT teams, and then just run autobattle a ton. With the bonus unit boosts my teams can usually clear the 5-map Lunatic run on their own.

shrooby

Let me know when I'm supposed to laugh, okay?
BRoomer
NNID
shrooby
3DS FC
2320-6364-8294
Lewyn should've had 40 base spd and a spd superboon on top of Forseti giving him +3 spd.
Basically what I'm saying is he should've been the fastest unit in the game ever and nobody should ever be faster than Lewyn because that is a crime.

Moydow

The fairest of them all
BRoomer
Obviously they should just give the FE4 legendary weapons their original stat boosts back. Like, judging by Flora's weapon, powercreep is clearly taking us in that direction anyway, so might as well start with the original stupidly overpowered weapons. I want Sigurd to just be able to solo everything again, just like in his original appearance.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
They must add Percy in Heroes...and I will do whatever it takes to get Silas

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Silas/:ultpit:/:ultdarkpit:...you’re almost here in FE Heroes

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
Today is the final day of the CYL2 banner, so I used the orbs I had left in the hopes of getting that better natured Brave Hector and/or Brave Ephraim after getting both units with lackluster natures. I didn't get either of them sadly; I was pity-broken instead by a particular silver-haired maiden:

My first Micaiah!

She even got her best nature too: +Atk -Def!

Wow, talk about an unexpected treat! Looks like I know which unit I'm investing in now while I save up on orbs for a future banner!

G A R O N B O Y S
https://m.imgur.com/a/9lXuWip

Also
Helbindi, Laegjarn and Laevatein were added to the Catalog of Heroes data.
Oh wow! They actually went with Dragon Garon from the Birthright Endgame map! Now THAT is a shocker! I was expecting him to be the Armored Axe unit from the penultimate map in that same game.

Garon's Heroes art is also top tier too!

And if Helbindi, Laegjarn, Laevatein have been added to the Catalog of Heroes, I guess this means that next New Heroes banner will probably feature them. I'm looking forward to it.

Now, if only Hrid would be added to Fire Emblem Heroes soon, that would be great!

Last edited:

NSSKG151

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Lucaruto151RedX
3DS FC
1092-1616-4089
Switch FC
SW-4128-7335-9024
Oh cool, looks like Smashboards has a section for Fire Emblem now. Guess I will leave my Fire Emblem Heroes Friend Code for anyone who wants to add me...8264658470.
My lead unit is usually set to one of these gals.

feh tiki.png
feh catria.png
feh tailtiu.png
feh anna.png
feh celica.png
feh elise.png

Currently waiting on the Conquest banner to drop so I can try for Flora, Silas and Ophelia. Just thirty more minutes to go for me.

Last edited:

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
I don't normally crosspost, but after Mythra's it occurred to me this is probably a better spot for my hack analysis. Think I'll keep anything with thought behind it here going forward.

<below is the text, this is merely a :ultlink:>
Flora engages as a 38 Def/38 Res with 34 Atk on a neutral nature. That's better than neutral Hardin.

Won't see her in high-level Arena - 151 BST pretty much neuters that - but for a dagger she's a ****ing monster. Need me a +Atk / -Spd pronto.

Also I wasn't about to get hyped about Garon but yooooo. For a free dragon unit that's goddamn respectable. 163 BST is right at the midpoint for dragons (same as Nowi), and he hits decently hard (same as Myrrh and Fae) and even tanks physical decently well (on par with F!Kana, beats Nowi and both Y!Tikis). But that Res is the absolute highest any dragon's ever gotten - Myrrh's the next highest at 31 - which if we could build him properly would make him the hard answer to the Naga tomes as much as Nowi is to the Falchions.

If I could +10 him I'd run him over A!Tiki. As it is, he's probably still a decent budget option. He joins M!Kana on the bench for me, but don't sleep on him.

LasermasterA

Smash Champion
NNID
LasermasterA
3DS FC
1392-5385-9326
Lewyn should've had 40 base spd and a spd superboon on top of Forseti giving him +3 spd.
Basically what I'm saying is he should've been the fastest unit in the game ever and nobody should ever be faster than Lewyn because that is a crime.
You forget Lolsety.

Ced is going to break the game in half when he comes out obviously. Lewyn is just the preview.

Ivander

Smash Legend
So the new voices are up:
I cannot hear Garon's voice without thinking of Hector. That being said, his more sentimental quotes are interesting. And heh, Garon in JP is voiced by Solid Snake/Iskander.

D

Deleted member

I cannot hear Garon's voice without thinking of Hector. That being said, his more sentimental quotes are interesting. And heh, Garon in JP is voiced by Solid Snake/Iskander.
Can't watch it right now, does he say *groans of increasing discomfort*? This is important.

Jojalole

Henshin a go go baby!
Switch FC
SW 7943 9867 0675
That Silas quote of "One for all", he reminds me of dub Midoriya, so I find that really funny. And poor Laevataein, who hurt you when you were little to end like this? Speaking of her, do we know if Laevataein and the others are going to be next week's new heroes, or are they going to be free somehow?

Can't watch it right now, does he say *groans of increasing discomfort*? This is important.
Nope, but at 9:13 he has a *groans of increasing comfort* lol, and it's a map quote so if you use him you're going to hear it a lot.

D

Deleted member

Nope, but at 9:13 he has a *groans of increasing comfort* lol, and it's a map quote so if you use him you're going to hear it a lot.
Memey enough while still being professional, I dig it. Armored Axe Garon would have been benched day one for me but I might actually use him since I don't have the Tikis built up.

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
I decided to go for my free summon of the new Fates banner after completing today's chapter in Fire Emblem Heroes. Sadly, no red orbs showed up for my free summon, so I went with blue just to see if I could get Ophelia. What I got instead for my free summon:

Finally, my first normal Ephraim! That's great! ...

... and then I learned, to my horror, that my first normal Ephraim was cursed with a horrid nature of +Res -Atk!

Wow... just, wow... this is now my second Ephraim variant where I pulled one with one of his worst natures possible, as well as the second time he gets the opposite boon and bane of what he wants (he had +Atk -Res, that would've been amazing). The only Ephraim I've ever pulled so far that got a really good nature was my Legendary Ephraim back when his Legendary banner first showed up, and that one had +Def -Res.

It's sad. Is Ephraim really that mad at me for not being a part of his Voting Gauntlet team? I really think so after what happened in my last two Ephraim summons. Looks like I am now forced to use this normal Ephraim as Moonbow fodder (I already have enough Peris for Threaten Def fodder).

On a different note, I finished grinding and building my perfect natured Micaiah that I pulled last night:

It's her optimal build. I'd give Death Blow 4, but I still don't have a Brave Celica to fodder for that skill, and I've got other units at the moment that would need Death Blow 4 more than she does (namely my Halloween Jakob, followed by my Reinhardt).

Still, Micaiah hits quite hard, and if she uses Sacrifice to heal one of her allies, then Desperation activates and she can deliver a very hard punch to her foes. I think she'll make a good ally to my Winter Chrom.

As for the final chapter of Book II:

It was great to see Helbindi turn against Surtr by saving Ylgr and Veronica from being sacrificed. Kinda wish he didn't die though. He's one of the three Book II characters I liked in the end.

I was surprised to see Veronica and Ylgr weren't suffering as much I'd thought. I was expecting Veronica to be very desperate and afraid at the thought of being sacrificed seeing how when she last appeared in the story, we saw her panicking and begging Xander to rescue her from Surtr. Here, she acts rather indifferent to what's going on, almost as if she accepts her fate. We also saw her getting annoyed of Ylgr's talking, and it gave me the impression that Veronica isn't a fan of being around little kids. It's a nice character detail to her.

Really loved seeing Bruno come back to save Veronica and Ylgr from Laevatain. That was cool. His dialogue with Alfonse was nice too.

I was quite bummed to see Laegjarn die in this chapter. It at least fit her character though, seeing how she loved Laevatain so much that she didn't want her to experience the same fate. Still, I wished she was alive so we saw more development from her.

Surtr is finally dead too, but his death didn't make me feel anything. For being such a generic war-mongering villain that he was, I guess that explains why I felt nothing for him when I died. My satisfaction from his death mainly came from "At least he won't have to revive himself again."

As expected, we also learn Fjorm is set to die because of how she offered her self in the Rite of Frost. My guess is that her death will happen either at the end of Book III or once Heroes's story finally comes to a close.

In all, this conclusion felt hit-or-miss. There were some good things that came out of it, but also some things that were left to be desired. It also felt like this concluding chapter was rushed. The way how they concluded Hrid's character arc so quickly with him becoming King left me feeling unsatisfied. I get why he had to take over as King seeing how he was the next-in-line to rule following Gunnthra's death, but I just wished we saw more of him since he ended up being introduced rather late. Maybe he'll come back in Book III as a supporting ally where he will aid our Heroes as King of Nifl. He is still my favorite of the Book II characters at the moment, but I won't deny he was introduced too late.

I was also expecting a cliff-hanger ending where we'd finally learn Loki's real intentions and meet her real master, but alas, I guess we're not having that until the start of Book III.

That Silas quote of "One for all", he reminds me of dub Midoriya, so I find that really funny. And poor Laevataein, who hurt you when you were little to end like this? Speaking of her, do we know if Laevataein and the others are going to be next week's new heroes, or are they going to be free somehow?
I'm pretty sure they will be the new heroes in next week's banner. Having the Book II antagonists finally become summonable units is a pretty big deal, hence why IS is making that banner last a month.

It'd be pretty cool if IS will allow you to pick one of them as your free summon though. I'd love to summon Laegjarn that easily since she shared the red orb with her sister.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
This is Pain+
Screenshot_20180914-115036.jpg

>Attack bane Ophelia still has 9 more attack than +Atk Odin lol

Dunno if should give her +3 Attack Seal and Darting Blow or go full yolo with Life and Death.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
I tried to get Silas...they gave me Ophelia...evil game for not giving me a Pit

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Silas was my free pull

But I wanted Ophelia :V

I might snipe more blues for a better IV Ophelia and if I a get another Silas then my Myrrh gets Defense Wave

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Silas was my free pull

But I wanted Ophelia :V

I might snipe more blues for a better IV Ophelia and if I a get another Silas then my Myrrh gets Defense Wave
I think the game accidentally switched our most wanted characters out for the opposing one

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
I left my phone in a friend's car last night so I can't do my free pull yet RIP lol.

Robert of Normandy

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
NNID
shinpichu
3DS FC
2251-3915-5139
Switch FC
SW-4957-7233-2307
I left my phone in a friend's car last night so I can't do my free pull yet RIP lol.
I still haven't done my free pull either, but mainly that's because I don't really want any of the units on this banner that badly.

Apparently Ethlyn is going to be a bonus unit so I don't need to worry about having to be stuck using one of the Askr trio. :v

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
I tried to get another Ophelia

Got two more Silas lmao.

NSSKG151

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Lucaruto151RedX
3DS FC
1092-1616-4089
Switch FC
SW-4128-7335-9024
I was just about to start pulling on the new banner when I just remembered the refine banner with Celica is coming out in two days and I would like to get a couple more copies of her and merge them with my current one to get to +5. Not only that by after the refine banner a Swift Sparrow banner is coming out and might have Mage Eirika on it who I don't have but would like to have. Only have 200 orbs and I need to decide between Conquest banner with Flora/Silas/Ophelia, potential Mage Eirika banner, or Celica merges. Hmm...decisions, decision. I might wait till next Friday before deciding because I would like all of them. At least the Conquest banner is up for almost a month so I have some time to put off summoning on that banner.

Top Bottom