• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Work In Progress Fire Emblem Heroes: Finally found Forrest, MIA since 2017

Best hair colour for Forrest?

• Total voters

Moydow

The fairest of them all
BRoomer
Because someone had to make this thread, so it might as well be me so I can keep the ****posting in check.

Post unit builds, news of upcoming banners, new hero ideas, ask for build/party advice, whinge about getting your millionth Bartre, anything related to Heroes here.

Also be sure to answer the poll, this question is very important. okay I'll probably change it before too long, just let me have my fun

Last edited:

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Pulled another Merric today. I'm short on feathers right now, but once he's at five stars I'll be another step closer to that +10 merge.

Last edited:

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
Here is my pride and joy:
FC is 5067145222 if anyone wants to add me. My current lead unit is Hinata, but I'll probably end up switching between Zero/Caeda/Shigure/maybe Brave Ephraim too

edit: also we should be getting the trailer for the new banner in like 2 and a half hours

Last edited:

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
My ID is 3354396672 if anyone wants to add me!

shrooby

Let me know when I'm supposed to laugh, okay?
BRoomer
NNID
shrooby
3DS FC
2320-6364-8294
Here are my faves

I only started merging Cherche since she got her prf weapon, but I'm definitely gonna +10 her now.
I'm also currently building a Tailtiu, but I'm unlucky and don't get her very often so she's only +4. ;_;
I think I'm also gonna +10 Silvia assuming she's the one who gets demoted from the FE4 banner, which she most likely is.

"Why don't you use Death Blow on Lilina?"
Because I like my stupid gimmick~ (Which is now outclassed by Celica, but that's beside the point. My Celica is only +10 in my dreams.)

D

Deleted member

As a person who really likes FEH, I look forward to posting in this thread.
Trying to get five valuable armor units.
Got three out of five.

DarkAuraful

Torpid Dragon
Obligatory: 7672157243

Add me in Fire Emblem Heroes so you can get to witness this in action:

And just for the heck of it, because I really like seeing this alot.

I couldn't really find a way to get Myrrh for the "Hone Dragons" skill so her speed is the only stat that's upgraded the least. It's buffed by Hone Speed 3, while everything else is buffed by +6 (I buffed her attack to that value by Delthea's Dark Aura, and I had Male Kana's Fortify Dragons chilling around too).

shrooby

BRoomer
NNID
shrooby
3DS FC
2320-6364-8294
I used to get so many ATikis but then once I decided I'm gonna give her Warding Breath and start merging her, I stopped getting her. ;_;

Moydow

The fairest of them all
BRoomer
I guess I'll post my own info here too.

Friend ID: 5572753695
(is it bad that I know that by heart?)

And here's the man behind the thread poll:
I like to use him to nuke every new GHB map that gets added to the game, like so:

D

Deleted member

FYI, Here is my dream team status:
There was a problem fetching the tweet

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
what the actual **** is flora’s prf??? def+20 lmao plus all of that other crazy ****

also garon ghb

not a particularly interesting banner tho. assuming we get the cyrus demote means another source for reposition and also even def wave fodder

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

FYI, My Fire Emblem Heroes friend code is 5670964137.

Here are some units that have achieved me great success:
NIGHTY AGAIN SOMETIME SOON.png
NIGHTY.png

I would like to show my Brave Ephraim, but his build is not done and I need to find a fire blessing for him.

shrooby

BRoomer
NNID
shrooby
3DS FC
2320-6364-8294
Silas is actually a really hype demote. He makes up for the disappointment that was Libra.
Though I was really hoping for vanilla Charlotte to finally be added haha (and have Firesweep Axe).

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
what the actual **** is flora’s prf??? def+20 lmao plus all of that other crazy ****

also garon ghb

not a particularly interesting banner tho. assuming we get the cyrus demote means another source for reposition and also even def wave fodder
Flora's dagger basically amounts to "Distant Counter Counter," with the +20 Def also helping to stave off adaptive dragon damage, since she likely has really high Res.
Silas is actually a really hype demote. He makes up for the disappointment that was Libra.
Though I was really hoping for vanilla Charlotte to finally be added haha (and have Firesweep Axe).
Blue finally has readily-available Reposition, plus Slaying Spear and a Wave skill in the 4* pool. Good for Pit.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Silas is finally joining Fire Emblem Heroes...the closest to Pit in a Fire Emblem game I’ll be getting will be him and Percy

Gunla

It's my bit, you see.
Administrator
BRoomer
Writing Team
oh hey do I post here?

I've very much enjoyed the current tempest tbh, having pulled a sigurd recently it's been nice for autoing (35k at the moment).

Here's some of my master concoctions:

D

Deleted member

Since my Grima is already an offensive counterattack powerhouse, I decided to give my Brave Ephraim Death Blow 4.
Ephraim will now be slaying anyone who goes too close.

Sadly, my BE's nature is pretty lame, +RES -ATK, but the build can still work.

Last edited by a moderator:

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
Because someone had to make this thread, so it might as well be me so I can keep the ****posting in check.
avi_peeking_post.png
It was good while it lasted.

But now I have come.

[EDIT]: Oh hey I have a snip of the squad here still.

Sure thing.

dragon squad 9 10 18.png

Merges from top to bottom at +6, +8, +4, and +8 respectively.

Got half-baked Horse, Armor, and Flier teams as well. Armor's probably the most effective of the set, but Horse is getting rapidly up to code thanks to running Sigurd as a bonus in this TT.

ID is 2267220604.

Last edited:

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
If any of you would like to add me in Fire Emblem Heroes, here is my ID: 9405347523.

Of interest, you'll get to witness this particularly strong unit firsthand:

My Summer Takumi is already proving to be one of my best units yet, even solo'ing a majority of the Infernal GHBs, LHBs, and BHBs he has come across so far!

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

>Two Nohr children
Oh boy
>No Forrest
Easy pass for me
thank god too because I'm outta orbs lol

Kotor

Luminary Uppercut!
I don't believe this ****. Ophelia's finally in the game and she shares her color with Silas! He exists to ruin me!

Moydow

The fairest of them all
BRoomer
I dunno whether to be annoyed that they seemingly skipped Forrest in favour of Nina (who was 75 places below him in CYL 2018), or happy because I don't have enough orbs for him and he'd be sharing colours with Flora too (unless they make him a staff unit, which I'm okay with too).

I guess I'll consider it a blessing in disguise. After all, the longer he takes to show up, the more overpowered he'll be when he finally does get added. :p

Flora's dagger looks kind of silly, but aside from that I'm probably going to skip this one.

Robert of Normandy

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
NNID
shinpichu
3DS FC
2251-3915-5139
Switch FC
SW-4957-7233-2307
The only thing I'd want from this banner is Flora to meme ship her with Sigurd.

:p

Also, if anyone wants to add me, my ID is 9235694787. Leading with a +3 Minerva. :v

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I dunno whether to be annoyed that they seemingly skipped Forrest in favour of Nina (who was 75 places below him in CYL 2018), or happy because I don't have enough orbs for him and he'd be sharing colours with Flora too (unless they make him a staff unit, which I'm okay with too).

I guess I'll consider it a blessing in disguise. After all, the longer he takes to show up, the more overpowered he'll be when he finally does get added. :p

Flora's dagger looks kind of silly, but aside from that I'm probably going to skip this one.
Yeah, same, I blew my entire stash on Hector so I'd have nothing for Forrest. But it does irk me since I'm pretty sure Forrest is the most popular of the male children.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
I will do whatever it takes to get Silas

Jojalole

Henshin a go go baby!
Switch FC
SW 7943 9867 0675
Might as well introduce myself here, since this is the place for FEH now instead of the Nintenzone lol.

If you guys want to add me, the friend code is 4321441914. By adding me you will get the help of the best whitewing
As for the most recent banner, I thought it would be a 3 character banner with Flora, Silas and Charlotte. I'm really surprised Charlotte isn't in the game tbh, not that I want her or like her, but with the lack of overall axes I feel it's weird not to have one of the most obvious picks for that weapon not in the game.

But I'm excited for pulling Silas when he gets demoted, he's top tier fodder in everything, and it's a character I really enjoy, all wins. I just hope he has a good statline.

Also, I'm close to 200K feathers, and since neither Eirika nor Fae seems to be appearing any time soon, I'm thinking about making another unit +10. I'm thinking about Marth since he's a great buffer and would be great for arena, and would take Eirika's spot in my arena team.

Moydow

The fairest of them all
BRoomer
Version 2.9.1 just went up on the app store; apparently it fixes the Voting Gauntlet scores being broken and not displaying commas properly, a bug with the Trilemma staff I didn't know existed, and another bug with the next Forging Bonds event. The update isn't forced until next Tuesday (just before the Forging Bonds begins), though, so no rush in updating.

They still haven't even acknowledged the issue people were reporting a while ago where skill sets were causing skills to disappear from units entirely, though, as far as I'm aware. Not sure if that means it's really difficult to reproduce or something, or if something else is going on there.

D

Deleted member

Version 2.9.1 just went up on the app store; apparently it fixes the Voting Gauntlet scores being broken and not displaying commas properly, a bug with the Trilemma staff I didn't know existed, and another bug with the next Forging Bonds event. The update isn't forced until next Tuesday (just before the Forging Bonds begins), though, so no rush in updating.

They still haven't even acknowledged the issue people were reporting a while ago where skill sets were causing skills to disappear from units entirely, though, as far as I'm aware. Not sure if that means it's really difficult to reproduce or something, or if something else is going on there.
What was the Trilemma glitch tho?

Jojalole

Henshin a go go baby!
Switch FC
SW 7943 9867 0675
What was the Trilemma glitch tho?
It gave the units affected by the trilemma status a guard effect too iirc, but only to the ones affected by the AoE, not the unit you attacked with trilemma. (Someone correct me if I'm wrong)

Holder of the Heel

Fiat justitia, pereat mundus
NNID
Roarfang
3DS FC
1332-7720-7283
Switch FC
6734-2078-8990
I don't believe this ****. Ophelia's finally in the game and she shares her color with Silas! He exists to ruin me!
Yep, not only have my orbs been gutted failing to get Ephraim, but now probably the character I wanted most in the game from Fates that hasn't made it in yet is here and she shares a color with the bland "childhood friend" knight dude.

Excited but also a bit worried.

False Sense

Ad Astra Per Aspera
NNID
FalseSense
3DS FC
3368-2599-3209
Ooh, a FEH thread? How fun. :estatic:

Just for the heck of it, here are my pride and joys.

IMG_1473.PNG
IMG_1474.PNG
IMG_1475.PNG
IMG_1476.PNG

Some are still works in progress while I wait for merges, but they're a lovely bunch.

shrooby

BRoomer
NNID
shrooby
3DS FC
2320-6364-8294
After all, the longer he takes to show up, the more overpowered he'll be when he finally does get added. :p
This is the only thing keeping me sane while waiting for an Anna alt.

ea8abd006e48a5fbeb61b1ca90b803fb.png

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
Just for the heck of it, here are my pride and joys.
Oh hey, Grima+8.

Seriously though, I'm a simple man. I see dragons, I like.

I hate you too buddy
:,^(
278wutls9ko01 (1).png

Keep em coming.

I'd be cool with more Joshua but I also am contractually obligated to sass you. Seriously, read it over.

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
Oh, so you like Dragons, is that right?

Well guess what?

I like them too. :estatic:
Aco6eH0.jpg

Eyyyyyyy.

You sir are a man of excellent taste, and also I'm jealous of your Myrrh.

The only dragons I have worth their salt are the four in my squad, unfortunately. Got enough Faes to +10 her, but I have a tendency to hoard units and make modest disappearances from gameplay, so I'm always strapped for feathers (same reason Tiki and Nowi aren't capped off). Probably be awhile before I sit down and wok on Corrin, too.

Top Bottom