• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Work In Progress Fire Emblem Heroes: Finally found Forrest, MIA since 2017

Best hair colour for Forrest?

• Total voters

Sari

Editing Staff
Writing Team
NNID
Villager49
Switch FC
SW-2215-0173-2152
Midterm results are up:

Yep it's gonna be all Three Houses at this rate.

I think I'm gonna throw some votes towards Bernie now since I think she may actually have a shot at taking the 2nd spot.

Ivander

Smash Legend
Midterm results are up:

I think I'm gonna throw some votes towards Bernie now since I think she may actually have a shot at taking the 2nd spot.
So Lysithea or Bernadette will be our first Non-main character/villain/Fates Royal to win a place in Choose Your Legends.

Also, it will really depend on people on the Top 2 of each keeping their place, considering Marth fans got cocky last Choose Your Legends and Eliwood managed to take 2nd spot. If fans get cocky, Claude could lose to Marth.

Holder of the Heel

Fiat justitia, pereat mundus
NNID
Roarfang
3DS FC
1332-7720-7283
Switch FC
6734-2078-8990
Midterm results are up:

Damn even non-house leaders are performing exceptionally well, didn't expect that. Lysithea and Bernie potentially getting a Brave alt? Crazy! Would love a Bernie alt personally, hopefully as an adult. I can see Blue Lions is doing well with the boys, that does my heart some good too.

Happy Dimitri is in first, going to keep voting for him. Hopefully his voters don't get cocky.

I love Three Houses enough to have no qualms with it owning the brave banner this year.

Pokelego999

Smash Hero
Waiting for Latias and Latios to get a theme
Switch FC
SW-0935-8215-2605
These interim results suck. I understand three houses was great, but we don't need random obscure characters like these proliferating in game as brave heroes. Actual important characters from a wider variety of games is something that will have greater depth to it. More unique, more different. It's gonna be real boring this year.

D

Deleted member

These interim results suck. I understand three houses was great, but we don't need random obscure characters like these proliferating in game as brave heroes. Actual important characters from a wider variety of games is something that will have greater depth to it. More unique, more different. It's gonna be real boring this year.
Bad take, I kindly request that you please delete your account so no more bad takes can be produced.

Now excuse me, I have to vote for the best 3H character
Gwendal.PNG

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305
IMAGINE US GETTING BRAVE BERNADETTA ABOVE EVERY OTHER FEMALE CHARACTER.

THAT IS LITERALLY THE OPPOSITE OF WHAT BERNADETTA IS.

D

Deleted member

These are the characters who I voted for

image0-4.png

The missing spots will just be Marianne, Claude and Dorothea again.

Sari

Editing Staff
Writing Team
NNID
Villager49
Switch FC
SW-2215-0173-2152
My final ballot:

1580181268203.png

Yes I am a filthy post-Awakening casual.

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
Here's how my battle ballot turned out:

I want Dimitri to win this year since he's my favorite 3H lord, but I still gave some votes for Takumi since he's my favorite FE character and 1 vote for Chrom in hopes that maybe he could pull through and get a brave alt this year now that he is in Smash (although with how the 3H characters are dominating the results this year, I don't expect this year to be Chrom's time to shine).

In other news, to the surprise of no one, Lif is the next Mythic Hero, and dear lord he looks busted (even comes with Distant Counter):

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
Another Legendary/Mythic banner without Summer Laegjarn.

I'm actually really ready to pull, gonna hit 500 Orbs this week I think. Just gotta keep holding out.

Hope I get Legendary Eliwood on the free pull though.

Pokelego999

Smash Hero
Switch FC
SW-0935-8215-2605
Here's how my battle ballot turned out:

I want Dimitri to win this year since he's my favorite 3H lord, but I still gave some votes for Takumi since he's my favorite FE character and 1 vote for Chrom in hopes that maybe he could pull through and get a brave alt this year now that he is in Smash (although with how the 3H characters are dominating the results this year, I don't expect this year to be Chrom's time to shine).

In other news, to the surprise of no one, Lif is the next Mythic Hero, and dear lord he looks busted (even comes with Distant Counter):

Distant Counter, Time's Pulse, and Open the Future. They really like lif don't they.

Sari

Editing Staff
Writing Team
NNID
Villager49
Switch FC
SW-2215-0173-2152
The CYL4 Results got leaked on the website like last year:

Dimitri and Claude

Edelgard and Lysithea

You can find the full results here.

I loved Three Houses so I'm fine with this result though I wish Bernie could've snagged the second place female spot.

I send my condolences to all the Marth fans out there. This is the fourth year he couldn't make it though at least he's all but guaranteed for next year now.

Also holy crap, Chrom beat out Seliph's spot by 2 votes. That's crazy.

D

Deleted member

My girl Marianne ranked 8th on the female side It seems.

Really nice

Pokelego999

Smash Hero
Switch FC
SW-0935-8215-2605
The CYL4 Results got leaked on the website like last year:

Dimitri and Claude

Edelgard and Lysithea

You can find the full results here.

I loved Three Houses so I'm fine with this result though I wish Bernie could've snagged the second place female spot.

I send my condolences to all the Marth fans out there. This is the fourth year he couldn't make it though at least he's all but guaranteed for next year now.

Also holy crap, Chrom beat out Seliph's spot by 2 votes. That's crazy.
This is annoying. Hardly any originality. THough I might go for Lysithea or Edelgard

Holder of the Heel

Fiat justitia, pereat mundus
NNID
Roarfang
3DS FC
1332-7720-7283
Switch FC
6734-2078-8990
Yes! Dimitri won. Didn't expect him to fall below second but it is still nice to see confirmed.

Now if only Eleanora could pop from a summoning session so I can begin amassing my orb hoard...

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
Rinkah was the highest rated non 3H/FEH character not yet included in the game.

tenor.gif

slamallama

Smash Journeyman
My month of insane luck is starting to look like it might be two months of insane luck. I've pulled/built too many units to even feel like screenshotting all of them. Ever since Celica's banner it's been 5* after 5*, this more than makes up for my five months of absolutely nothing. In the last 37 days:

- Lute, an unexpected free summon
- NY Alphonse with +Atk -Spd, best IVs
- Gray, so I can finally kill cavaliers
- L Celica x 2, one foddered to my L Marth for Atk/Spd Oath
-Thrasir foddered to Leif for Flashing Blade 4, combos nicely with his Light Brand
- Claude who is very fun with Death Blow and the Swift Sparrow seal
- Mareeta foddered to Camus for Rouse Atk/Def, so that's a long-term goal finally completed
- Tibarn x 3! in just 30 orbs, whack. Gave one to Ephraim for Sturdy Impact to go with Siegmund's refine, then merged the rest. For the longest time I had to work with +Res -Atk on him, but now he's at +2 with an Atk boon. Good times.
- W Ephraim foddered to B Alm for Atk/Def Solo
- Micaiah merge!
- Sue with +Def -Spd, so she got fed to Eirika for Hone Spd 4
- Eyvel, who I already have at +2, so she was also sacrificed to Eirika for Atk/Def Form, which combos nicely with Sieglinde's refine
- F Byleth, who's currently running Windsweep. Very fun
- Lìf, with +Def, -HP.
And my happiest pulls,
- Legendary Eliwood x2. Merge time!

So... yeah. I hope this luck lasts for the rest of Lìf's banner, and with anniversary orbs coming up (I think..? Hope?) and monthly orb quests on top of the Voting Gauntlet and existing log-in bonuses... I feel confident I can squeeze a couple more 5*s out of this focus.

If not though, that's totally fair. I'd have very little room to complain.

Last edited:

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
Rinkah was the highest rated non 3H/FEH character not yet included in the game.

View attachment 260443
Didn't Awakening Anna make 9th for girls? I don't think she's in, right? And Jill placed higher too I think but I could be wrong. Haven't kept up with the game but I'm coming back now that Lysithea made second!!! My baby girl broke the glass ceiling for side characters getting a Brave alt :'^)

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
A special and different feh channel is coming g tomorrow for the anniversary:

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
Didn't Awakening Anna make 9th for girls? I don't think she's in, right? And Jill placed higher too I think but I could be wrong. Haven't kept up with the game but I'm coming back now that Lysithea made second!!! My baby girl broke the glass ceiling for side characters getting a Brave alt :'^)
Nah it was OC Anna.

Besides even if it was Awakening Anna, that's still Anna. I never got why they arbitrarily separated her from other Annas. A lot of people in the past voted Awakening Anna based on Heroes, they just didn't realise the votes would be split.

Sari

Editing Staff
Writing Team
NNID
Villager49
Switch FC
SW-2215-0173-2152
FEH Channel is up:

Summary:
  • Feh has been murdered and replaced with a new owl voiced by Patrick Seitz.
  • To the surprise of absolutely no one, the Three Houses leaders + Lysithea won CYL4.
  • New Valentines banner based on Shadows of Valentia. Includes Alm + Celica as a unit. Silque is a tempest trial unit.
  • A new subscription service where you can get alternate versions of certain heroes + other things.
  • Those divine codes from that one game mode can be used for combat manuals.
  • Lysithea shown at the end, most likely a hint towards a Three Houses banner soon like they did with Tibarn a while back.
Overall I'm hyped for everything except the subscription service.

Last edited:

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305
Bruh, why didn't you just add the QoL features straight to the game...

This is stupid....

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
Holy crap I was already thinking I may just quit after finishing Summer Laegjarn. But now it might be a sure thing. Literally all of those features in the subscription service are things I've been wanting since Book II.

If it were JUST the Resplendent Heroes and some extra Grails and Aether Stones or whatever, I wouldn't mind that much, since I would actually be willing to pay for the subscription if it meant a new, boosted version of a character I really like. But those QoL improvements should NOT be bundled with the subscription, especially when it's a tenner a month. Mario Kart Tour's subscription was bad enough but this one is twice as expensive AND is bundling in basic improvements that should be free.

EDIT: Also most of those features are included in normal Fire Emblem games.

Resplendent Heroes are just Promotions.
Fire Emblem games normally let you support multiple Heroes (not to S-Support but it's still beneficial stats wise).
Turn Redos are Mila's Turnwheel (and whatever the 3H equivalent is, haven't gotten around to it yet).
Auto-Start can't be related to other FE games but it should be free.

Last edited:

Ivander

Smash Legend
FEH Channel is up:

Summary:
  • Feh has been murdered and replaced with a new owl voiced by Patrick Seitz.
  • To the surprise of absolutely no one, the Three Houses leaders + Lysithea won CYL4.
  • New Valentines banner based on Shadows of Valentia. Includes Alm + Celica as a unit. Silque is a tempest trial unit.
  • A new subscription service where you can get alternate versions of certain heroes + other things.
  • Those divine codes from that one game mode can be used for combat manuals.
  • Lysithea shown at the end, most likely a hint towards a Three Houses banner soon like they did with Tibarn a while back.
Overall I'm hyped for everything except the subscription service.
-I can understand Expanded Summoner Support being Season Pass only, especially considering 3 Summoner Supports is practically giving 3 of your units in your party a big boost in all battles. You would be giving your Arena and Aether Raid teams a strong boost in Offense and it would also make Quests and Chain Challenges much easier. That said, 2 Summoner Supports would be a nice QoL change on non-Feh Pass, as it wouldn't be overpowered. 3 Summoner Supports however is very powerful.
-Resplendent Heroes, I feel they shouldn't restrict the extra +2 stats that most old units really need to Feh Pass, but understandable for the Alternate costumes. And the Feh Pass Missions are very much like Season Pass Missions, so also understandable since it gives some big extras like Grails.
-Auto-start should not be Feh Pass only. Re-act I can sorta see as it can make non-Arena/Aether Raid battles like Grand Hero Battles and Legendary Hero Battles less tedious by returning you to your last action rather than make you restart the whole quest, but still silly to make it restricted to Feh Pass. But Auto-start should not be a Feh Pass exclusive at all.

-Still gotta wait a bit until Divine Codes can be used, but otherwise, a bit nice, but also a bit eh. Like....I can understand not wanting to make all Combat Manuals available and having people go for the very powerful ones right away, but there should be alot more variety with the Combat Manuals that are chosen. 2 Paths feels like little.

Last edited:
Top Bottom