• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Work In Progress Fire Emblem Heroes: Finally found Forrest, MIA since 2017

Best hair colour for Forrest?

• Total voters

Ivander

Smash Legend
Thinking about the concepts.
-I do certainly hope we get our Water Pair-up Legendary unit before they start with Duo Legendary/Mythic Units(which could work with Lyon+Fomortiis or Julius+Loptous).
-I was just reminded that Summoner/Ally support existed and the creepy factor in using it with a Duo Unit. Heads will mind boggle if there is a Bridal Duo Unit. :skull: Unless they can't be Supported due to already have a "Support".

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
I'm back on my BS with two Laegjarn Emblem Abyssal clears.

I've not been as motivated to do these lately, partly because I've just got a lot going on personally that leaves me with less time to do these, and because I feel like I've got too many "live service" type games that I've been playing and I have to cut down on them.

But I really wanted to do these maps in particular since they are a bit different to the standard LHB, in that the main character unit has a focus on buffing (Eliwood) or debuffing (Thrasir) from across the map. IMO this makes these maps more interesting and satisfying, partly because it showcases what makes these Legendary/Mythic Heroes powerful to begin with and you have to strategise around that. They're similar to Legandary Azura's battle which was always one of my favourites. You have a clear goal in mind with these maps, being to take out the main character unit as soon as possible, and from there things will become more manageable generally.

Legendary Eliwood's map wasn't too bad at all once I got that free Mathilda from the recent Three Heroes quests to finally give NY!Laegjarn a Ridersbane+. There are a lot of cavalry on the map and since the Ridersbane refine allows NY!Laegjarn to bypass all of the buffs the cavs get and she has high Def, she easily tanks even the green cavs. There's a lot of mixed enemy types that clump together on the left of the map so I had to take a hit and run type of strategy and gradually make my way around to the right side of the map. The other two Laegjarns pick off a few extra enemies on the right side but this is mostly just a case of NY!Laegjarn tanking for days.

Thrasir was definitely tougher and had a lot more essential things happening on a micro level. I had been experimenting with triple Chill NY!Laegjarn at first but ended up deciding I needed her to DC tank the blue mage on the right, so I had to give her a Res refined Berkut's Lance+. However, doing this changed the behaviour of the Firesweep Red Flier to advance towards S!Laegjarn and L!Azura, creating a roadblock on my way to Thrasir and screwing me over. Once I realised that the blue armour has the highest Def on the map and debuffing him caused the Red Flier to use Harsh Command on him on the first turn, I just let L!Azura run the Chill Def for me (lucky I happened to have it on her). This kept the Red Flier in check until I was free to deal with her later after I dealt with Thrasir.

Thrasir was a case of having my blue units clump together on the left and luring her in that way, having NY!Laegjarn block off the ninja as he gets close, and then with G!Tomebreaker and Sturdy Blow 2 Sacred Seal, I could give Laegjarn just enough damage to finish her off after a dance support.

The final major obstacle was the Green Armour that spawns in later on the very left. He's a powerhouse with Bold Fighter and Draconic Aura. If Laegjarn tries to deal with both him and the Red Flier (who also gets a special proc in on her), she falls just short of finishing him and although he does 0 damage normally, Draconic Aura lets him get a pretty heavy blow in that just finishes her. This meant I had to find a way to get S!Laegjarn and L!Azzura out from being trapped by the two armours without having Laegjarn fight him on that turn or try to block him off. Luckily, S!Laegjarn had Flier Formation in her default kit, which is really lucky since it isn't an easy skill to come by otherwise (I know there is a Sacred Seal but that would mean taking Heavy Blade off S!Laegjarn which would probably screw things up as she attacks a lot at the start of the map in particular). This meant everyone was safely at the top of the map while the enemy was scattered with low Mov, so I could finish things off pretty comfortably from there.

So yeah, fun maps. It also made me use different skillsets than what I normally use on this team so it was fun to experiment with that.

Last edited:

Ivander

Smash Legend
-So Fury weapons are the treat of this Banner. There are Fury weapons for Green/Blue Tomes, Daggers and most likely Bows. With those, Green/Blue Tomes, Daggers and Bows can pull a Fury 6/7 like Eldigan, Hinata and Bartre.
-Odd turns are getting a Follow-up skill. Even Turns will follow at some point.
-So there are now Gap skills, which are basically a double Opening skill for the character with the highest Stat+Stat total. I can see an ATK/SPD Gap skill happening, in which Winter Eirika/Joyous Staff+ users will be able to give +5 to all stats to those with the highest ATK+SPD total.
-Shockingly enough, L'Arachel doesn't have Swift Sparrow 3.

Last edited:

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Why couldn't they just give use the SP 3?

Hector looks insane though.

False Sense

Ad Astra Per Aspera
NNID
FalseSense
3DS FC
3368-2599-3209
Well boys, we did it. Powercreep is no more.
L'arachel singlehandedly ended powercreep. Clearly she is best girl.

Actually feeling rather whelmed by this banner. Their skillsets and unit types aren't much to write home about. The obvious prize is Hector, and while his duo skill is really good for stuff like Arena, he's basically just a beefy sword armor with some odd skills and little else to truly cement himself (his weapon is basically just a worse version of Idunn's, who's actually relevant competition for him).

He's certainly a good unit, but I think he's far from the meta-shaking unit he was hyped up to be initially.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
L'arachel singlehandedly ended powercreep. Clearly she is best girl.

Actually feeling rather whelmed by this banner. Their skillsets and unit types aren't much to write home about. The obvious prize is Hector, and while his duo skill is really good for stuff like Arena, he's basically just a beefy sword armor with some odd skills and little else to truly cement himself (his weapon is basically just a worse version of Idunn's, who's actuallyrelevant competition for him).

He's certainly a good unit, but I think he's far from the meta-shaking unit he was hyped up to be initially.
Just you wait, someone in arena or AR will get a full team of them and spam his duo skill

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
Did a bit of pulling for skill fodder and did the unthinkable - changed my S-Support character.

I'll let the results speak for themselves.

Screenshot_20191007-151554.png

I also pulled two Hrids going for Legendary Eliwood. At first that was disappointing, but then I took a closer look at his skill set and realised he actually makes a good partner for NY!Laegjarn so I made them Ally Support, and gave NY!Laegjarn a Wind Blessing. Here's the result of that with field buffs applied too.

Screenshot_20191007-151632.png

I was initially going to pull a bit for Thrasir, Spring Veronica, and Legendary Eliwood. Didn't get any of those but Hrid was surprisingly a good pull for me and Kliff came quickly on his banner. And I didn't blow through all of my Orbs to get this much so I think I will cut my losses for now and keep saving for Laegjarn/Summer Laegjarn merges again.

As for Clair, I think I overestimated how much she needed the Summoner Support. She seems to still do fine enough, though her Spd is a bit lower than I would like. I'll see what I can do about that, if I ever get a spare Clair when I eventually pull for Summer Laegjarn and she has a +Spd IV, I could change her IVs perhaps. Plus I can try switching up the Summoner Support when I need to.

Funny thing is I still think I could take NY! Laegjarn further. I still think Rouse Atk/Def could be an awesome skill to have in the future and I'm hoping to get something better for her Sacred Seal slot eventually. For now though, this is plenty.

Last edited:

Ivander

Smash Legend
New comic and it's a Summer-based one:

You know when to be suspicious when Anna gives you something for free. That aside, you can see Sharena's from the Cipher card game and Tana's on the hangers, but there is a swimsuit there not used by any of the Summer heroes. Could be used for one in the next Summer event.

Also, new update:
-Tap Battle is gone. Most likely going to be replaced by Hall of Forms, which gives 45 Dragonflowers/1500 Feathers/5 Orbs and 12 Dragonflowers and 10 Orbs for daily plays, giving 57/1500/15 altogether.
-The field and dining hall are available now.
-New weapons as follows:
-Lute's refine changes Weirding Tome's effect from a Ploy to a Sabotage(like Aversa). If any foe's RES is -3 compared to Lute and they are next to one of their allies, they lose 5 SPD and RES. And the "Refine" is when Lute fights against a foe with a penalty, Lute gains 4 in all stats in combat. And her weapon keeps the +3 SPD. Now Arvis Refine when?
-Hawkeye's weapon is a Killer weapon, much like his standard weapon. His weapon's Refine is Lull ATK/DEF, which is very solid. It basically makes the opponent lose 3 ATK and DEF in combat and prevents the opponent's bonuses to their ATK and DEF, the two stats that matter to Hawkeye. If you remember Claude's Lull SPD/DEF, you will know that Lull skills can be deceptively powerful and for Hawkeye to have it as his weapon refine makes him a great Tank.
-Virion got a very good weapon refine. His weapon itself gives Sudden Panic, making him a pseudo-Aversa without the -4 to all stats. His weapon Refine is the first of it's kind. It gives him +4 to all of his stats if his "MAX HP" is +1 higher than his foe's HP. It's not based on his HP. It's based on his MAX HP, meaning he will not lose the effect even when he loses HP if his MAX HP is higher than the foes. Opossum Opossum Your man was given justice by having an effect that is the very first of it's kind(very fitting for the first Summoned Hero) and having a great weapon overall.
-Frederick got the basics. He gets a PRF Hammer and it's Refine is Death Blow 3. Sadly, it's not the Cherche PRF that people were hoping for, but Hammer + Death Blow 3 not on A-skill is pretty straightforward.

Edit: Another cool thing about Virion's weapon. If the text is to be taken at face value, it compares his MAX HP to the opponent's HP, not their MAX HP.

So there could be the possibility of Virion's weapon working against foes who have their HP go past his MAX HP, which would make him even more usable.

Last edited:

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
Tempest Trial Bonus Units and Sacred Seals.

I need the number of the meme lord at IS who decided to give us a Defiant seal in 2019, but the other two are solid. Swift Stance might go well on my NY!Laegjarn actually since she's running Spd/Res 2 right now.

1570569831307.png

Ivander

Smash Legend
I got Halloween Hector and Leif from my Tickets. Leif was literally the same IVs as my previous one. Halloween Hector was -DEF, but +RES. A double-edged sword.

That aside, they really want to hammer in the feels with Hector's dialogue, don't they? :crying:

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
NY! Laegjarn has been making AR a breeze. She tanked all of this.

20191010_95859334.jpg

Then recovered over half her health next turn.

20191010_9592846.jpg

Also Hall of Forms has been fun. Who's been your most blessed Forma? Mine has been Mae.

EaglePie

Smash Cadet
NNID
ZeldaGamer08
man I really want L'Arachel but I don't have my Android account rn so I can't get any orbs or summon...
also, how did that Laegjarn tank a Rein, Yune, AND danced Vero? Double Warding 3/4? Even then... WTF?

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
man I really want L'Arachel but I don't have my Android account rn so I can't get any orbs or summon...
also, how did that Laegjarn tank a Rein, Yune, AND danced Vero? Double Warding 3/4? Even then... WTF?
Fully buffed by my own L!Azura.

She defeated a unit that was in the middle of that group which hit them all with Atk Smoke (-7 Atk).

Mystic Boost cancels Veronica's Wrathful Staff so the first hit from her actually did no damage. Second one did a little due to the debuff from the first hit. Mystic Boost also restores 6 HP after any combat, so you can basically deduct 6 damage from any damage she takes as long as it's not enough to finish her.

I also danced Kinshi Hinoka up next turn to deal with Yune just in case.

Ivander

Smash Legend
So great news. Hall of Forms is very fun. I just wish that the Stamina was not limited to the start of each day much like Crests in Arena. But that said, I already got Alm, Celica and Mae their Prfs. Boey hasn't gotten his yet, but when he does, he'll have Blue Flame to compliment his enemy phase.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
They really need to have a permanent version of Hall of Forms with no rewards (or just a limited amount of rewards) that you can play whenever with any team and can reset or see how long you can go or whatever. It's the kind of thing this game needs - something to do between the monotonous grinding and events, and something that's just for fun and you don't need to summon for.

Honestly I feel like they should just make permanent versions of most mini-game modes. Like I'm not a big fan of Tap Battle and hated having to do it for rewards, but for those who like it, just keep a permanent version they can play whenever with all of the levels released so far, and it tracks score in each level and what not.

Last edited:

EaglePie

Smash Cadet
NNID
ZeldaGamer08
Mystic Boost cancels Veronica's Wrathful Staff
oh my. I always forget that Mystic Boost does that because I only remember +6 HP and dragons. Also, yeah I saw that build earlier. Don't remember where, I think it was like you changed S Support and S Supported with Hrid? It's killing because I can't find it, but I know what it said and what I saw.

EaglePie

Smash Cadet
NNID
ZeldaGamer08
tbh I would like to see tap battle in Special Maps. I was a hardcore 3.0x Expert Hard. It'd be nice to see at least have like weekly orbs like RD.
Permanent Forma would make it stale though.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
So I realised blessings stack and that I also had Gunnthra. So I built up a Horse Emblem team starring my NY!Laegjarn, Hrid, Gunnthra, and Brave Veronica.

Here's what all of the stats stacked together look like now.

I also just realised Legendary Eliwood is a Wind Legendary too, so I should probably pull harder for him next time he shows up. That would get wild.

Ivander

Smash Legend
New Event calendar
Looks like we're going to get new Heroes back-to-back. Probably from the regular banner to Farfetched Heroes 3. And surprisingly enough, looks like Tap Battle isn't quite dead yet.

That aside:
Bound Hero Battle: Alm & Faye.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
Friendly reminder that it's a 5x SP weekend.

20191012_142653115.jpg

The Book 1, Chapter 1 & 2, Normal Difficulty Chain Challenge is the best place to farm if you haven't already cleared it. Stamina efficient (I know it doesn't matter much these days but still) and the enemies are easy. You can just quit before defeating the last enemy and you will keep your SP and rinse and repeat.

Sari

Editing Staff
Writing Team
NNID
Villager49
Switch FC
SW-2215-0173-2152
SILQUE CONFIRMED THIS IS NOT A DRILL

Edit: Also Valbar is a new 3/4 start unit!

Last edited:

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
MY BOY CONRAD IS FINALLY IN HEROES!!! PRAISE THIS DAY!!!

Seriously, you don't know how long I've been wanting Conrad in Heroes! His presence felt missing ever since they added Faye in the first SoV but didn't add him in Celica's banner nor in the following SoV banner.

Funny, I originally wanted him to appear in Celica's original as the GHB unit at the time. Look at what happened now! Makes me kinda nostalgic in a way.

Him being a GHB means I can safely pull for my other two boys, Python and Forsyth, as well.

It seems like Conrad's Heroes weapon is the Barrier Lance though. Considering that and how lance cavaliers as GHBs usually go, I'm already worried he won't turn out very good though. Hopefully, I'll be proven wrong and maybe he gets the Astram treatment, but we'll see.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
19B3F9EC-398F-4504-9F18-D933BBFB9838.png
I was trying to raise my pitty rate but instead got a plus attack minus hp llyana which is pretty great.
Also I’m hyped for Conrad and valbar. I might plus 10 the latter as my first armored unit if he’s good.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
While I'd love to pull on this banner since it's SoV, the units here probably won't do much for me functionality and skill wise, so I think I'll pass beyond the free summons. The art is great though.

However, I'm not a fan of Catria taking up a spot on an SoV banner. Yes I know the Whitewings are in SoV, but they're still Archanea characters and if they want to give them alts, they can always get them in Seasonal Banners. Not only that, but they even gave her Astra Blade, despite the fact Pegasus/Falcon Knights can't use swords in SoV, and despite all of the Mercenaries on Celica's route like Kamui, Deen, and Jesse would be much more associated with that weapon.

I hope Conrad gets an inheritable Blessed Lance with a cool effect, I'd give one to my NY!Laegjarn depending on what it is.

Also Leon can finally be with his Valbar.

Last edited:

Ivander

Smash Legend
Erureido Erureido
Opossum Opossum
So stats for the new units:
And here are Valbar and Conrad's skills:

-Obstruct 3 in 2019....good thing it's the 5-star skill and not HP/ATK 2 which will have more use. Also, Valbar uses Gen III Armor BST compared to Gen IV armor BST. He has 173 BST while Forsyth has 179 BST. He'll score higher than Effie, Gwyndolyn and etc, but certainly not more than Kjelle, Forsyth, etc.
-Conrad has the right stats and skills for a defensive build. Not only that, but stat-wise, he's comparable to Fallen Berkut. Conrad has the same HP, higher SPD, only 1 DEF lower and 5 RES more than Fallen Berkut, but -4 ATK lower than Fallen Berkut. With 34/35, combined with Barrier Lance+DEF and Bracing Stance, allows him to reach 42/46 defenses at no merges. And at full merges, he'll reach 47/51 defenses as he gains extra stats in HP, DEF and RES.
So basically, Conrad is good stat-wise, as he has the stats and skills to back up his tank role and the only unit actually comparable to him stat-wise is Fallen Berkut who is a 5-star and at full merges, Conrad can hold his own next to Fallen Berkut and even some Lance Armors.
-Catria has the highest ATK of all Sword Fliers alongside New Years Hrid and she's got the SPD to rack up the damage. That said, SPD-wise, she's 1 SPD slower than Caeda, NY-Gunnthra and Fiora, 2 behind Bridal Sigrun and -3 behind Legendary Ryoma. But with her high ATK and SPD, she makes for a great Firesweep Sword user.
-Python is surprisingly tanky and speedy for a Green Bow cavalry. Not only that, but he beats Sue in BST, having 156 over Sue's 149. Stat-wise, he's slightly slower than Sue, but has the same ATK/RES, slightly higher HP and much higher defense. And he's the hinted demotion too.
-No need to say anything about Forsyth.
-Silque is shockingly tanky. She is tied with Bruno for the highest DEF and has 31 RES, which is higher than a +RES Azama or a +DEF Lissa, both of whom were budget tank healers. The only other comparable healer is Winter Eirika and she's a Seasonal 5-star, has 3 higher RES than Silque, but 5 less DEF. If any of you have seen the Azama tank builds using Fortress DEF/RES 3, Guard and whatnot, Silque is very easily able to do those to even greater effect.

Last edited:

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Erureido Erureido
Opossum Opossum
So stats for the new units:

And here are Valbar and Conrad's skills:

-Obstruct 3 in 2019....good thing it's the 5-star skill and not HP/ATK 2 which will have some use. Also, Valbar uses Gen III Armor BST compared to Gen IV armor BST. He has 173 BST while Forsyth has 179 BST. He'll score higher than Effie, Gwyndolyn and etc, but certainly not more than Kjelle, Forsyth, etc.
-Conrad has the right stats and skills for a defensive build. Not only that, but stat-wise, he's comparable to Fallen Berkut. Conrad has the same HP, higher SPD, only 1 DEF lower and 5 RES more than Fallen Berkut, but -4 ATK lower than Fallen Berkut. With 34/35, combined with Barrier Lance+DEF and Bracing Stance, allows him to reach 42/46 defenses at no merges. And at full merges, he'll reach 47/51 defenses as he gains extra stats in HP, DEF and RES.
So basically, Conrad is good stat-wise, as he has the stats and skills to back up his tank role and the only unit actually comparable to him stat-wise is Fallen Berkut who is a 5-star and at full merges, Conrad can hold his own next to Fallen Berkut and even some Lance Armors.
-Catria has the highest ATK of all Sword Fliers alongside New Years Hrid and she's got the SPD to rack up the damage. That said, SPD-wise, she's 1 SPD slower than Caeda, NY-Gunnthra and Fiora, 2 behind Bridal Sigrun and -3 behind Legendary Ryoma. But with her high ATK and SPD, she makes for a great Firesweep Sword user.
-Python is surprisingly tanky and speedy for a Green Bow cavalry. Not only that, but he beats Sue in BST, having 156 over Sue's 149. Stat-wise, he's slightly slower than Sue, but has the same ATK/RES, slightly higher HP and much higher defense. And he's the hinted demotion too.
-No need to say anything about Forsyth.
-Silque is shockingly tanky. She is tied with Bruno for the highest DEF and has 31 RES, which is higher than a +RES Azama or a +DEF Lissa, both of whom were budget tank healers. The only other comparable healer is Winter Eirika and she's a Seasonal 5-star, has 3 higher RES than Silque, but 5 less DEF. If any of you have seen the Azama tank builds using Fortress DEF/RES 3, Guard and whatnot, Silque is very easily able to do those to even greater effect.
Silique is pretty powerful, not what I was expecting but her and Conrad are pretty great units.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
We cam now dual wield like it's Halo 2 after the latest story chapter.

This is where I would post a meme edit or something, but the uploader is fried.

Ivander

Smash Legend
Is this hinting at a new Duo unit? Also, I can't tell if Lethe is not in the happiest of moods or really into it. :laugh:

That aside, starting now, the comics are now getting Official English translations.

Last edited:

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
I feel like that was a long time coming, but it's nice that they're finally doing it. There's even a little link to them on the Home Screen in-game.

I hope they also go back through the back catalog and give us official English versions of them.

EaglePie

Smash Cadet
NNID
ZeldaGamer08
man I'm saving up for Julia and Sothis in the November Mythic/Legendary banner, so I have to skip this time. I am really disappointed because I actually like the game and the characters. Sadly I'll have to hope that next time I summon after/on that banner they'll be a focus, especially Silque/Forsyth. They would be so good in my non-AR teams.
Personally, I'm meh on Catria because I have Elincia, but she does the most incredible fodder I have seen on one unit. She is the third character with Spd Tactic, (finally) Harsh Command on a non-seasonal, a 4 skill, and Aerobatics, which is 5* locked iirc, though it is a seal.

Ivander

Smash Legend
Leif finally becoming a legendary hero:
He looks very unique.
Geez, his art got a major upgrade from his previous art.

-That said, his weapon is practically a Reinhardt Bow. Heck, his weapon even has Meister in it.
-Is "When under player's control" going to be part of balance now? Effects that activate only when they are actually being controlled? I feel like that'll lead to some major imbalances regarding Offense teams and Defense teams, considering Offense is already strong enough with Duo units.
-That special plus the Stamina drink guarantees that he will attack twice in a turn, but at the same time, that Special's demerit is hurtful considering he's a Horse unit.
-ATK/RES Push helps make him more of an anti-Mage and it fits considering his low SPD and his weapon's effect to stop follow-ups.
-Congrats to Leif for being our first Water Pair-up Hero and congrats to Leif being our first Jugdral Lord Alt before Seliph and Sigurd.

-Also, Colorless is looking REALLY Amazing in terms of character 5-stars. A chance to get either Leif or Alm, two amazing Colorless Player Phase Bow units and Fallen Tiki, a powerful Dragon Armor.

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305
Colorless pool is STACKED and I'm super excited to pull on it and get some sick 3 star healers.

Last edited:

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Geez, his art got a major upgrade from his previous art.

-That said, his weapon is practically a Reinhardt Bow. Heck, his weapon even has Meister in it.
-Is "When under player's control" going to be part of balance now? Effects that activate only when they are actually being controlled? I feel like that'll lead to some major imbalances regarding Offense teams and Defense teams, considering Offense is already strong enough with Duo units.
-That special plus the Stamina drink guarantees that he will attack twice in a turn, but at the same time, that Special's demerit is hurtful considering he's a Horse unit.
-ATK/RES Push helps make him more of an anti-Mage and it fits considering his low SPD and his weapon's effect to stop follow-ups.
-Congrats to Leif for being our first Water Pair-up Hero and congrats to Leif being our first Jugdral Lord Alt before Seliph and Sigurd.

-Also, Colorless is looking REALLY Amazing in terms of character 5-stars. A chance to get either Leif or Alm, two amazing Colorless Player Phase Bow units and Fallen Tiki, a powerful Dragon Armor.
If he gets danced though he probably loses that specials effects. Which would make him a potentially deadly threat up initiation of attacks.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
I'd pull for colourless but I still gotta save for Laegjarn/S!Laegjarn merges. Especially since Laegjarn is most likely a focus unit on the "Heroes With Guard Skills" banner this week.

Top Bottom