• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Work In Progress Fire Emblem Heroes: Finally found Forrest, MIA since 2017

Best hair colour for Forrest?

• Total voters

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
if you want the Laegjarn merges, I'd say its worth pulling. I'm saving right now, but yeah rng can be pretty bad. At least you might get some good pitty breakers if you don't get what you want after those last summoning pool changes.
The summoning changes don't really do much for me actually (only effects New/Special Hero Banners), but even if they did, there honestly isn't such a thing as a "good pitybreaker" for me, I'm at a stage in the game where I just wanna build up merges on some characters and most of my characters have their skills all set. The only exceptions would be Death Blow 4 and Special Spiral fodder but I wouldn't count on pulling those.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
The summoning changes don't really do much for me actually (only effects New/Special Hero Banners), but even if they did, there honestly isn't such a thing as a "good pitybreaker" for me, I'm at a stage in the game where I just wanna build up merges on some characters and most of my characters have their skills all set. The only exceptions would be Death Blow 4 and Special Spiral fodder but I wouldn't count on pulling those.
That’s a fair point. I play more just to get any new unit, but my making focuses have been on merges lately or getting anyone I like from new banners. It’s why I’ve been saving feathers, orbs, and Greils now so I can merge the new delthea alt when she is available. The orbs are for whatever legendary banner has Picnic lukas on it.

Ivander

Smash Legend
So I didn't get a Kjelle from the Summon Tickets, but I did get another Hardin on my final Summon Ticket. Pretty cool. Now the tricky bit is whether to merge him with my currant Hardin(who's got an awesome IV of +DEF, -SPD) or to give Bold Fighter to another Armoured unit. Cause I do have some Armoured units that can make good use of Bold Fighter:
-Zelgius(+DEF, -SPD)
-Winter Tharja(+RES, -HP)
-Halloween Henry(+DEF, -HP)
-Winter Cecilia
-Winter Robin(+ATK, -HP)

So I do have some nice units I can give Bold Fighter to. Meanwhile, if I do merge my Hardin, it'll get rid of his SPD Bane and give him an additional +1 HP and +1 DEF. Choices, choices...

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
You have been visited by the Delthcoolea of Extreme Chillness, insane crits and epic final boss quotes will come to you, but only if you say "just play Gaiden bruh".

EDIT: She's so cool that Smashboards can't handle her.

https://i.imgur.com/A3E8oEJ.jpg

Last edited:

Sari

Editing Staff
Writing Team
NNID
Villager49
Switch FC
SW-2215-0173-2152
New weekly banner is out and I finally managed to get regular Celica and Genny after chasing them for over a year. I even managed to get my first Loki too.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
I decided to skip Kinshi Hinoka since she was sharing colours.

Delthea will be back on the Week 9 revival with Alm IIRC so I will wait until then. The Chill Skills banner will have come and gone by then so I can wait to see if it has Laegjarn. If not, I'll pull for Delthea and Alm.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
I'VE FINALLY FOUND YOU, FAKER

But uh yeah this mode is kinda whatever. On one hand, the grind isn't nearly as bad as Grand Conquests (I made it all the way from zero score to Rank 2 in only a few minutes, with all score rewards), but on the other hand, it's very boring and mind-numbing.

It could be great if:

-They made it actual real-time co-op - 4 players with two units each.
-Rival Domains size maps.
-The boss takes up four spaces and can cross trees no matter the movement type, maps are designed with that in mind

That way it could actually be a fun challenge, with people assuming different roles with the units to optimise runs.

slamallama

Smash Journeyman
I'VE FINALLY FOUND YOU, FAKER

But uh yeah this mode is kinda whatever. On one hand, the grind isn't nearly as bad as Grand Conquests (I made it all the way from zero score to Rank 2 in only a few minutes, with all score rewards), but on the other hand, it's very boring and mind-numbing.

It could be great if:

-They made it actual real-time co-op - 4 players with two units each.
-Rival Domains size maps.
-The boss takes up four spaces and can cross trees no matter the movement type, maps are designed with that in mind

That way it could actually be a fun challenge, with people assuming different roles with the units to optimise runs.
Or if there were just SOME reason we're "on a team" with these people. Yeah, I see their team leaders in the lobby, but that's the limit of my interaction with them other than knowing we're playing the game mode at the same time. At least let us Pair Up with one of them like in Allegiance Battles.

Last edited:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
>How to Røkkr
>Deploy V!Ike
>???
>Have Cynthia say "EZPZ"

Ivander

Smash Legend
On one hand, yeah, Rokkr Sieges is a bit way too easy. On another hand, it is much less of a hassle compared to Grand Conquest, especially when doing the Score rewards.

It also has the chance to be very rewarding with the Orbs. Just from doing the Score Rewards and Rokkr Siege quests, you get 6 Orbs. On the possibility that Rokkr Sieges "resets" every two days and it also includes the Score Rewards, that would be 18 Orbs in 6 days compared to Voting Gauntlet's 12.

Last edited:

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
On one hand, yeah, Rokkr Sieges is a bit way too easy. On another hand, it is much less of a hassle compared to Grand Conquest, especially when doing the Score rewards.

It also has the chance to be very rewarding with the Orbs. Just from doing the Score Rewards and Rokkr Siege quests, you get 6 Orbs. On the possibility that Rokkr Sieges "resets" every two days and it also includes the Score Rewards, that would be 18 Orbs in 6 days compared to Voting Gauntlet's 12.
And yet that's still not enough for one Summoning Circle.

So generous. :drshrug:

Ivander

Smash Legend
And yet that's still not enough for one Summoning Circle.

So generous. :drshrug:
And yet still 5 Orbs more than what a New Banner Log-in Orbs give you.

That said, that's if they go that route. Have to wait until the day after tomorrow to find out.

Sari

Editing Staff
Writing Team
NNID
Villager49
Switch FC
SW-2215-0173-2152

Left could be Helbindi while right may by Ylgr. It's really hard to tell though.

slamallama

Smash Journeyman

Left could be Helbindi while right may by Ylgr. It's really hard to tell though.
Nah, it's clearly Lyon.

In all seriousness though, that headress (hair...?) on the right looking kinda like Silque.
And is that a spade the guy on the left is holding, with some sort of vegetable thingy in the silhouette? Is this a farming-themed banner? Is that Brom, perchance?

Edit: nah I just read the notice board and it's beach themed... again...

Last edited:

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
Clearly this person is a fake Camilla fan, they left out Hot Springs Camilla.

Also if the next summer banner is OC themed then I ain't ready for Summer Laegjarn.

Last edited:

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
WELP

If this is real

It was nice knowin' ya Orbs...

EDIT: Ok yeah it's legit, Laegjarn art got out.

My jaw has officially been dropped, and it ain't because of my recent jaw surgery.

ilcbo8q4ka531.jpg

Last edited:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
WELP

If this is real

It was nice knowin' ya Orbs...

EDIT: Ok yeah it's legit, Laegjarn art got out.

My jaw has officially been dropped, and it ain't because of my recent jaw surgery.

oh good, a banner I can skip

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Kind of want to summon on the banner, but I also want to save orbs for legendary banners down the line... I guess I’ll wait for weapons and stats

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
I think the best part about this leak is that I am able to tell apart who does or doesn't have a previous version of Laegjarn by whether or not they are surprised by how stacked she is in that art.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Laeg always had a lot of talent lol
Still feels odd to see her in a less serious atittude on that pose.

Not complaining ofc :V

Ivander

Smash Legend
I wonder who's going to be the Freebie, considering they've been doing a TT for every Seasonal Event lately and I'm assuming that Gunnthra will be joined by one of her siblings.

Also, Rokkr Sieges does reset the score every 2 days, meaning you do get a total of 18 Orbs from the Event and Quest. Pretty nice, considering that's alot more than Grand Conquest(and more than Log-in Orb Banners) and alot less of a hassle to do.

Last edited:

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
I wonder who's going to be the Freebie, considering they've been doing a TT for every Seasonal Event lately and I'm assuming that Gunnthra will be joined by one of her siblings.
Probably either Ylgr or Hrid seeing that Fjorm just got a seasonal, though I think Ylgr might be more likely just because she is the only Book II character without an alt at the moment and with Helbindi on the banner, she'll probably join the spotlight with him considering the bond those two characters have.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi

My girl is looking busted, in more ways than one. Swift Sparrow 3, AND a Prf that grants Desperation when she's ABOVE 50% HP.

And god that art. The dagger sheathed on the leg strap is such a good touch.

Might actually go for merges on this.

Also Ylgr is TT unit.

slamallama

Smash Journeyman
Okay but like can we friggin stop it with the outrageously sexual alts? Please?

FE used to be an unknown but upstanding game series and now it's this. I know this is a cutesy fanservicey mobile game, but the fact that the fanbase is at a point where this sort of fanservice works makes me upset.

Of course, say this anywhere else and I'd be called an elitist Thracia-f*g and told to shut up. Thank y'all for not biting peoples' heads off for having opinions.

Last edited:

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
Holy crap I just noticed, Laegjarn is a blue tome unit despite the fact that is clearly a dagger. So we get magic daggers now lol.

That actually makes her more viable for my teams since I usually struggle with fitting in tome users, but she's got the kit to fit on my Flier teams. Just wish she was a green unit since we have a surplus of blue Fliers.

Also Laevatein is drawn by Saito, the Xenoblade 2 artist.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
Okay but like can we friggin stop it with the outrageously sexual alts? Please?

FE used to be an unknown but upstanding game series and now it's this. I know this is a cutesy fanservicey mobile game, but the fact that the fanbase is at a point where this sort of fanservice works makes me upset.

Of course, say this anywhere else and I'd be called an elitist Thracia-f*g and told to shut up. Thank y'all for not biting peoples' heads off for having opinions.
Have you ever been to a beach before?

Ivander

Smash Legend
So new trailer:

-Ylgr is our Free unit. Knowing that, getting her means I'll have all the Nifl siblings in my base in one form or another.
-The weapons are a bit interesting, due to the Stat boost when Hone/Rallied/etc effect. But not really needed either.
-Laegjern gets a Reverse Desperation weapon like Lewyn, as well as Swift Sparrow 3. And she's a Blue Mage too, so more than likely she'll be pretty good.
-Mirror Impact and Swift Sparrow 3 are introduced. Mirror Impact is basically Sturdy Impact but for RES instead. Swift Sparrow 3 gives +6 ATK and +7 SPD, nothing else.
-Swift Sparrow 3 pretty much triumphs over skills like Darting Blow 4, ATK/SPD Solo and in most Player Phase scenarios, ATK/SPD Bond and Life & Death 3. Swift Sparrow 4 is pretty much a must-have for any Player Phase unit. Remember Eliwood with +16 ATK and +10 ATK on Player Phase? Now imagine him with +16 ATK and +17 SPD on Player Phase. Or now that since he doesn't need the Darting Blow Seal to reach over +10 SPD, how about that Heavy Blade Seal while still having +16 ATK and +11 SPD on Player Phase. Or how about combine with Desperation and that Brazen ATK/SPD Seal to reach +23 ATK and +18 SPD? Good lord, this is going to be a nightmare to face against.
-Laegjern appears to be continuing the Speedy Blue mage that Corrin and Camilla have done in their Summer Banners. It's just that this time, Laegjern is bringing her own tools to separate her from the Speedy Blarblade Flying Mage gameplay.

Edit: Another thing I have to say is thank Naga that I have Legendary Lyn to deal with Summer Laegjern for when she starts appearing in AR.

Last edited:

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
Look I know it's beach-themed, but why does Laegjarn's neutral art have to be posed so seductively?

And don't forget Spring Loki. Or Christmas Tharja, wearing just undergarmants in the freaking snow.
The girl literally had her eyes and soul burned alive in the story, let her have her time to relax and be the next hot Playboy model.

But seriously, call me biased, but even if it seems a little OoC, I don't mind this Laegjarn alt at all. Main reason being that with characters like Camilla and Tharja, they are constantly shoved in my face as desparate sex objects even in their normal form.

It's been clear since day one, at least to me, that Laegjarn was a stunner with a bust on par with Camilla, but her body was never a focus of her character and besides her damage art (which is just par for the course, even for males) and one of her quotes being a little questionable, they never drew attention to Laegjarn's body. Same applies to the New Year's version.

That's why, when they make this summer alt, it actually feels earned in her case. Like she's finally getting a chance to cut loose, and as a fan of the character, seeing her all bikini clad is like a nice, one-time treat, rather than something constantly forced down my throat like with some other characters. Camilla having a Summer alt meant nothing because Camilla always has her chest hanging out as much as the artists can get away with, and nearly everything she says is a blatant innuendo. Laegjarn feels far more tasteful.

Also, Laegjarn is far more than just "big thicc tiddy" like so many alts that are all boobs and a bit of thigh fat, and nothing else. She actually looks generally fit and toned, like she could be a lifeguard or something. It feels like a more mature understanding of the idea of "sexy" than what we typically get in this game, and as an adult, I appreciate that every now and then.

Also her voice lines don't seem very sexual at all so far, so it really is just her going out to the beach. We will have to wait and see on that though.

Last edited:

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
Stat lines are up.

Kinda disappointed Laegjarn isn't tanky again but at the same time, she's gonna be super fast and strong with her Prf and Swift Sparrow 3 so she's definitely a powerful player phase sniper like Kinshi Hinoka. So I guess it provides variety compared to her last two versions.

Also TT stuff.

Seals don't look too special but they're not bad either.

Ivander

Smash Legend
Well, the datamine is up:

-Unsurprisingly, Laegjern is a glass cannon. So is Gunnthra.
-Helbendi is shockingly tanky for a Red Sword Infantry unit. Also, his Red D Infantry gives him a whole 2 BST when he's not merged...
-Laevateinn is a slow Flying Green Mage. Even slower than Spring Camilla by a frickin 9-stat difference. However, she's has the highest ATK and DEF out of all the Flying Green Mages, with one more DEF than Spring Camilla, two more ATK than Bridal Sanaki and the 3rd highest RES that isn't Sanaki or Yune, but only 1 RES higher than Nino and Veronica. Laevateinn was made for a Gronraven/Gronserpent Build.
-Ylgr has high ATK and SPD, good DEF and decent RES. She is actually very comparable to Libra, as she has 2 more HP, the same ATK, +4 SPD and +2 more DEF than Libra, but -4 RES compared to Libra. Stat-wise, she's pretty good.
Also here's Ylgr's artwork.
I do like her shovel weapon, especially as it can double-in as a reference to snow shovels. Also, Ylgr's skills are Luna, Flashing Blade and Even DEF Wave 3.

As for the TT Seals, ATK/RES Bond is the best one, with Spur ATK/SPD as second best. Armoured Blow is just there.

Top Bottom