• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Work In Progress Fire Emblem Heroes: Finally found Forrest, MIA since 2017

Best hair colour for Forrest?

• Total voters

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
Like I said, I'm aware of what they are referring to.

But it doesn't exactly help their case when they say "make her like her original artwork" when the image I posted is her official original artwork. And the majority of her FECipher art don't add any favors either.
I mean the art you originally posted doesn't look like a loli.

Just makes her look like I'd expect a 15 year old girl to look.

Her Heroes art makes her look straight up 10 though and looks specifically engineered to appeal to people with that "interest".

And her Cipher art looking that way is a less of a defense for the Heroes art and more being the first instance of her looking off in the first place.

Sari

Editing Staff
Writing Team
NNID
Villager49
Switch FC
SW-2215-0173-2152
IS FINALLY REMEMBERED WHO BRUNO WAS!

Also he's now part of the Charlotte and Noire gang of characters who got playable alts before their default appearances.

Last edited:

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Best Whitewing got an alt and now everything is right in the world.

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
Is it just me, or does Palla look like a yandere in her Spring alt art?

I'm somewhat tempted to pull for Spring Marisa because Spd/Def Link would actually be quite useful for my Kaden, but we'll see.

Last edited:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
I hope the 3 dudes that silently thought on the shadow being Marisa buy some lottery tickets

False Sense

Ad Astra Per Aspera
NNID
FalseSense
3DS FC
3368-2599-3209
Wow, a free Flying Archer? That's awesome.

Rest of the banner is a hard pass for me. I like the character selection, though. Branching out a bit more.

D

Deleted member

>Still no Joshua alt
Why are we still here? Just to suffer?
>Bunny Veronica
>Bunny Loki
>BUNNY BRUNO
I RISE

ChikoLad

Purple Boi

Also he's now part of the Charlotte and Noire gang of characters who got playable alts before their default appearances.
"Probably gonna pass on this banner, gotta save for Laegjarn merges and I'm kinda taking a break from this game anyw-"

>IS releases very smol bunny Veronica that is very fuzzy and gives you chocolate eggs to munch on
>Also is a Flier so good for Blue Dragonflowers
>mfw

DigKH4XUYAAMMmO.jpg

Ivander

Smash Legend

My thoughts:
-First off, the fact that Bruno gets an Alt before his normal form comes out is funny. Also the fact that he got one before Anna. :laugh: But still pretty cool to see him.
-Same with Veronica, except it's her 2nd Alt before her normal form. That said, I also love how nonchalant she sounds.
-So Marisa is a surprise. Heck, Marisa is our first Tempest Trial non-Seasonal unit to actually get a Seasonal outfit and our third Free unit(with the first being Xander and the second being F!Robin) to get a Seasonal outfit. So there is hope for a Joshua Seasonal someday.
-And Palla follows her sister's ways. Will Est continue the trend next year?
-So interesting to see Loki as our TT unit. But surprising enough, still not a Red Bow.
-G Flying Duel.......lol.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
-Umiu Geso's approach on Veronica is pretty great
-Mayo ****en saved Palla
-Marisa got over her allergies
-Alfonse has a bigger penis than Bruno

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511

False Sense

Ad Astra Per Aspera
NNID
FalseSense
3DS FC
3368-2599-3209
Good lord....apparently, Loki's artwork was found.....and....
https://www.reddit.com/r/FireEmblemHeroes/comments/b2e4yo/loki_spring_trickster_art/
I'm just linking to where the artwork can be found, cause I don't think I can post the artwork here.

In case you're wondering, the artist for her is the one who did Rhajat and Summer Noire.

y'know it's kinda funny that her color scheme is comprised of Ace colors

Hopefully she has some good skills to fodder. Kinda doubt I'll be merging her

Ivander

Smash Legend
https://guide.fire-emblem-heroes.com/en-GB/category/character/

"You may mainly know Bruno as a knight and prince of the Emblian Empire, but now you can catch a fabulous new side to him this Spring Festival!"
I can only imagine that Kiran's rubbing off on Sharena from whatever he's saying off-comics(and on comics).

If i didn't know any better, I would say even Loki is rubbing it in on Anna having no alt, considering her hair looks more like Anna's in the drawings compared to her official art.

"Oh, and see that carrot she’s holding? I hear that’s actually a dagger, so watch out! It’s all fun and games until someone loses an eye."
I can't not post this in response.

Also, I can't unsee this.

Now neither can you.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
The reactions to the Loki art are half nitpicking the art, looking for any possible objective flaws like anatomy errors, while the other half are just shamelessly admitting that they're probably gonna be doing more than just "playing FE Heroes" on the toilet.

War. War never changes.

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
Welp, it didn't take long for someone to acknowledge it.

3fu5wms2tsm21.png

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
>Lowkey handsome dude
>Can be a bad guy or a good one
>Muscular
>Dark skin
>Weak clothing

Yep, that's Bruno

False Sense

Ad Astra Per Aspera
NNID
FalseSense
3DS FC
3368-2599-3209
Well, I (technically) finished up my first longterm Heroic Grail project today:

image0-5.png

That's all the Grails I need to spend on her. She's the next GHB unit in line to get a rerun after Garon, so it'll be easier to just wait till then to get my final copy. In the meantime, I get to start work on a new project altogether.

It's exciting to finally be able to close the book on something that's been in the works for months now. :estatic:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Loki is ***, but Idunn care

Warding Stance imo is great, it makes units like FCorrin, Hawkeye and the already improved Julia work nicely against dragons.

Ivander

Smash Legend
Loki is ***, but Idunn care
Loki's not bad for a Flying Archer. I mean, sure, she's not Summer Takumi or Fjorm, but she's only 1 ATK and SPD stat under Kinshi Hinoka. And she's a Colorless Archer too. So for a Free Flier Archer, Loki is not bad offensively, especially with her being easy to merge. Heck, merge her with the other one from the TT and she'll have 36 SPD thanks to Neutral Merge bonuses.
That said, she could've had an interesting niche had she not have been a Flier. I mean, she has the highest DEF out of all the Bow Fliers, with 27 DEF compared to Summer Takumi's 21 DEF and she has a decent RES of 25, under Hinoka's 29. If she wasn't a Flier, she could've been a great Distant Defense 9 user, with a Guard Bow+ and DD6.
I mean, she could replace one of the Distant Defenses with Iote's Shield and compensate the missing Distant Defense with Fortify Fliers, but she still wouldn't compare to Brave Roy who can reach Distant Defense 12 with Guard Bow+, 2 DDs and Fortify Cavalry or Distant Defense 15 H!Jakob. Or at least, how does Flier Loki fare against Bow users with Distant Defense 12(as she would be at a DEF of 53)?

Last edited:

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Spring Palla's voice lines are so nice and wholesome, honestly. Considering everything she's been through, it's nice to see her genuinely happy, lol.

False Sense

Ad Astra Per Aspera
NNID
FalseSense
3DS FC
3368-2599-3209
Somehow I pulled a Spring Bruno on my free pull. +Spd/-Res.

Not exactly sure how I should use him. He's got some exclusive fodder, but I can't really think of a good use for any of it. Guess he could make for a nice Arena Assault unit, at least.

Robert of Normandy

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
NNID
shinpichu
3DS FC
2251-3915-5139
Switch FC
SW-4957-7233-2307
So......
-Stats here:
-Bonus units and Seals here:
-Loki's weapon is like Marisa's weapon. Loki has Goad Flier at 5* and Flier Formation at 4*.
-Palla's Disarm Trap is exclusive to Dagger units.
-No Orbs are gone from the new TT. All score Rewards from the new TT are the same as the last one.
https://www.reddit.com/r/FireEmblem...r_those_concerned_about_the_upcoming_tempest/
For a hot second, I thought you said that TT didn't have any orbs

Whew

slamallama

Smash Journeyman
So......
-Stats here:
-Bonus units and Seals here:
-Loki's weapon is like Marisa's weapon. Loki has Goad Flier at 5* and Flier Formation at 4*.
-Palla's Disarm Trap is exclusive to Dagger units.
-No Orbs are gone from the new TT. All score Rewards from the new TT are the same as the last one.
https://www.reddit.com/r/FireEmblem...r_those_concerned_about_the_upcoming_tempest/
Holy wow, these are three of my most wanted Sacred Seals. Spd/Res Bond for Micaiah, HP/Spd for LRoy, and Warding Stance for Berkut. Now I just need a Renewal seal and that'll be all the ones on my wishlist

Last edited:

Ivander

Smash Legend
We now return you to your wholesome Emblem.

Young Azura is precious. Also a nice nod to Azura's Support with Kaden. And Lyn is strong as heck to be walking so casually with Young Azura. That or Young Azura is next to weightless.

That said, for a title called "Fluffy Heroes", you'd think one of the Beast units like Kaden would be in this.

Last edited:

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
Marisa was my most wanted from the newest Easter banner, but primarily because Spd/Def Link would be quite good on my Kaden.

So for my free summon, I didn't get a blue orb at all, so I decided to go for another round. This time, I got two blue orbs. The first blue orb was just another run-of-the-mill Clair. The second blue orb? Well...

Oh hey! My most wanted unit from the banner showed up!

Turns out she even got a good nature: +Atk -Res.

Didn't think I'd pull a good nature out of her, but I guess I'll take it. Looks like I'll have a good bonus unit to use for the upcoming TT!

I'll probably try to pull for another Spring Marisa in the near future to see if I can have another as Spd/Def Link fodder for my Kaden.

Also, does anyone know any good alternative lance builds for Spring Marisa? Flashing Carrot looks rather underwhelming...

Ivander

Smash Legend
Also, does anyone know any good alternative lance builds for Spring Marisa? Flashing Carrot looks rather underwhelming...
Marisa is very similar to Shigure in stats, as she has 1 more SPD and DEF than Shigure, but he has 4 RES over her. So any build that Shigure is good at, Marisa will also be good at, like Firesweep Lance or Harmonic Lance.

Ivander

Smash Legend
Slow topic.....so easy to double post.

Anyway, you know Spring Palla's Pegasus Carrot? "Effective against armored foes. If unit has weapon-triangle advantage, neutralizes status effects and disables skills that prevent follow-up attacks during combat."

So it also applies to Windsweep and Watersweep.
https://www.reddit.com/r/FireEmblem...the_pegasus_carrot_overrides_windwatersweeps/

And it also affects all skills that prevent follow-ups. So even against a Legendary Hector with Thunder Armads AND Wary Fighter, Palla can still double him even with Windsweep, as long as she has the amount of speed needed to double.

That does bring an interesting niche with the fast Dagger users with Triangle Advantage, like HS!Elise, Ylgr, Summer Ryoma, Summer Elincia and HS!Hinoka. Give them a Pegasus Carrot and Windsweep/Watersweep, have them attack a foe they have advantage against and keep them from countering.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Stuff is happenin

If FEH crosses over to DL then we could see outside stuff getting into FEH.
Dunno if good if that happens

Ivander

Smash Legend
Stuff is happenin

If FEH crosses over to DL then we could see outside stuff getting into FEH.
Dunno if good if that happens
I guess it's understandable considering Cygames apparently likes collabs and both games are Nintendo series/games, but is it wrong of me to think of the possibility of Fate characters in either game as a possibility? :lol:

inb4CamillainDragaliaLost

Last edited:
Top Bottom