• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Fire Emblem Heroes Mafia: Book 2 - ENDGAME - A Surt-ain Mafia Loses, Town Prevails

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
I mean I never really post much in mafia. I don’t think I’m all that good at it, but damn it I’m trying!
No, you post very often. That's not the concern. I admire your activity in mafia, actually.

The concern is that many of your posts are reactions. It's a bit tough to get your thoughts out of you.

But with Joja, reactions are ALL of his posts.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Breaking news.

A MASSIVE heat wave has moved in, ending the day early! What could have caused this?

Stay tuned....

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
No, you post very often. That's not the concern. I admire your activity in mafia, actually.

The concern is that many of your posts are reactions. It's a bit tough to get your thoughts out of you.

But with Joja, reactions are ALL of his posts.
I think my 2 game break made me rusty honestly. I’m trying to grt back into the groove lol

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
WHAT

uhh

it's a tie between shiny and joja, then lol

I say we lynch Joja but we can just keep it a tie and knock them both out, that's risky but I'd be down for it

D

Deleted member

Jojalole has already said he wouodn't be as active, and that was before sign ups so it can't be a Mafia play. I also supported him last Night and his role is easily provable, so Jojalole Jojalole

Cop: praline. Can't get any reads on him.
Protect: Jojalole. He's my bro.
Kill: Shiny. Has been acting way too suspicious and acting off character from all his previous games. I don't trust like that.

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
Can we force Shiny's role out of him now that he is in a tiebreaker?

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
oh wait

shiny voted for joja

after i did

and there was only one vote on shiny

so joja's getting killed today???

sorry guys :x

D

Deleted member

Yeah, there's no doubt in me that Shiny is Mafia now. But I also have to wonder about Pokechu, care to explain your vote on Joja?

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
Yeah, there's no doubt in me that Shiny is Mafia now. But I also have to wonder about Pokechu, care to explain your vote on Joja?
It was a pressure vote, mostly because of Joja's inactivity and how because all of his posts were just reactions, I couldn't create a read of any sort on him at all.
Unvote: Pokechu ;)
Vote: Jojalole

All of your posts have been reactive. Contribute something and I'll love you again. :mad:
I chose to kill Jojalole because he has made a handful of posts, but they don't contribute at all. Another offender of this is praline, but I think she's been active enough to balance it out, at least. She really needs to post her thoughts, but compared to Joja she's not the problem.

He responded to White and discouraged the idea that the mafia could be Surtr and co.

It's really passive, and when you combine it with this

Joja's really only reacted. Literally that quote was just recapping what had happened, it wasn't even providing any of HIS thoughts lol

Town isn't going to win if they just recap what happened in the last thirty minutes.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208

Chrom
Now that the heatwave is over, time to assess the...oh gods, no!

You are Ephraim, the Gladiator!
You don't pick fights you can't win, and you're willing to prove it. Once during the game in the voting phase, you may call for a fight. This is done publicly in the thread with the command Pick Fight: User. From then on, only you and that user may be voted for, and votes up until that point will be reset. You and your target are unable to vote. Keep in mind, however, that this can't be used on a Defend Map. As well, you have a one shot desperado ability. A one-shot day kill...with a catch. You MUST kill a threat to the town with it, or else you'll die instead. Don't pick a fight you can't win.

You are aligned with the joint army of Askr and Nifl. You win when all threats are eliminated.
Jojalole Jojalole is dead. He was Ephraim, the Gladiator, a townie.

It is now Night Three. You have until 10 pm Eastern tomorrow to submit your actions.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Support requests can also still be sent due to the...unorthodox nature of today.

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
w h a t

I really didn't expect for my one vote to actually matter like that, I was really trying to promote discussion :^(

D

Deleted member

Jojalole claimed to me his role last Nught.
I wanted him to prove it toDay but that plan went straight to the garbage.

God I'm so mad, I just wanted a game where we could both survive.
I'm sorry, Joja, may we meet again in another game.

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
It is now Night Three.
*Night Two*

Sorry I had to break the boundaries of life and death to correct you on that typo dude. I'll go back to hell now. Peace!

Holder of the Heel

Fiat justitia, pereat mundus
NNID
Roarfang
3DS FC
1332-7720-7283
Switch FC
6734-2078-8990
LOL is holder going to kill someone else??

@ whoever killed Kon

:'^(_
Yeah I wish, it was a one-and-done kinda deal as my role states.
No more threatening everyone that disagrees with me... what a bummer. What's left? Diplomacy? Reason? Bah.

Damnit, I knew I shouldn't have second guessed myself.
At least Holder is back but can he even use his Lie Detector now that we know about it?
...Well ****.

Guess that means I'm basically vanilla.

While I appreciate being woken from my eternal nap, it perhaps should have been held off until a better candidate could receive it.
Although on the bright side now that someone has been revived, we are not at risk of having our reviver die before getting their ability off, so this isn't worst case scenario.

Since I am the only living player that, as far as I know, has had no engagement with Night phase supports, I'm going to be a bit out of the loop. I'll try to catch up on these pages at least here in a bit.

Holder of the Heel

Fiat justitia, pereat mundus
NNID
Roarfang
3DS FC
1332-7720-7283
Switch FC
6734-2078-8990
Oh god dammit what the hell I miss the phase changing once again.

Top Bottom