• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Fire Emblem Heroes Mafia: Book 2 - ENDGAME - A Surt-ain Mafia Loses, Town Prevails

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Forgot to mention this.

You may use your Role PMs to send in new Support requests tonight, or you may choose to keep the ones you have already. Both options are fine, but you can't keep your old one and get a new one on the same night.
It'd be nice to have 2 supports.

D

Deleted member

Forgot to mention this.

You may use your Role PMs to send in new Support requests tonight, or you may choose to keep the ones you have already. Both options are fine, but you can't keep your old one and get a new one on the same night.
Ah, k.
I'll just keep mine for now since change scares me.

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
what are the chances that the mafia just gives us a hint?

it's day 2, can we have a hint ??? :^(

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Part of me wants to get a new support.. but the rest wants to stay supporting the only townie I know

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
i want to keep my support

but chances are they're sick of me and they want to move onto bigger, better people :laugh::joyful: :'^)_

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
so

how do we get this day rolling? it just started and it's dead :'///

Maven89

Smash Master
I talked with Wolf last night, I told him I was most suspicious of Praline and Shiny, he said he was most suspicious of Praline and Uni. He chose to talk to me, I wanted to talk to Nabe but someone picked him first. Neither of us discussed our roles

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
let me get this started

vote Pokechu

THE VOTE COUNT

Pokechu (1): Pokechu

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
I talked with Wolf last night, I told him I was most suspicious of Praline and Shiny, he said he was most suspicious of Praline and Uni. He chose to talk to me, I wanted to talk to Nabe but someone picked him first. Neither of us discussed our roles
I assure you I'm a townie

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
I didn't get to talk to anyone.

Could've replied to Shiny, but I didn't want to let him scotfree for breaking the most important rule about night phases.

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
THE VOTE COUNT

Pokechu (1): Pokechu
ShinyLegendary (1): Opossum

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
the pun should've been

"Day 2? How Oboring"

BarDulL

Town Vampire
Anyone who wants an endless wave of memes sent to them in a support conversation should look no further than yung Bardeezy.

We should talk more about this towards the end of the day though.

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
Unvote: Pokechu ;)
Vote: Jojalole

All of your posts have been reactive. Contribute something and I'll love you again. :mad:

---

鉄腕
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
Anyone who wants an endless wave of memes sent to them in a support conversation should look no further than yung Bardeezy.

We should talk more about this towards the end of the day though.
You didn't send me a single meme last night. :salt:

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
oh, my brothers dead

whichever on of ya assholes killed konnie i'm unfriending you you ******* :V

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
I have an idea!

Let's play **** Marry Kill. . .

but the mafia version!!!

Cop, Protect, Kill

Cop: Shiny
Protect: Shish
Kill: Jojalole

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
nah i'm still gonna be an alternate :V so just in case one of ya drop on out i'll be in to back up

in 5 hours anyway my break ends
Oh, right, you're on the switch list.

Oh well, have fun watching whatever the **** they'll do once you're back.

I say they because I'll be asleep in 5 hours.

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
ayyy that's hilarious, kill praline LOL

If you don't mind me asking, who'd you really kill though if you had to make a choice? The kill is the most important part of the three, Protect is just who you read town, and Cop is who you read mixed, but Kill is who you read mafia, and we're all here to find out who the mafia are, aren't we?

praline praline

Cop:
Protect:
Kill:

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988

If you don't mind me asking, who'd you really kill though if you had to make a choice? The kill is the most important part of the three, Protect is just who you read town, and Cop is who you read mixed, but Kill is who you read mafia, and we're all here to find out who the mafia are, aren't we?

praline praline

Cop:
Protect:
Kill:
Cop: you
Protect: Goldie
Kill: Maven

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504

Had to make the joke, honestly.

But jokes aside, I'd probably cop Goldie and kill Shiny.

The fact that he defended Z right after he made some really weird stuff that made him hella suspicious (claiming Virion, then switching to Clarisse, not to mention claiming vig about a while day after Holder) just really makes me wonder what the heck was going on.

Was he trying to convice us to get the suspicious guy to help out the mafia?

Perhaps not, maybe he just didn't read or remembered the rules because, well, he's pretty infamous for that, but he's a pretty decent mafia read.

But still, I have a hard time believing someone can be a townie 11 games in a row.

Well as ling as you promise to say more than 2 comments. No offense to my first support.
Comment number one

Comment number two

Comment number three

There, my work is done :V

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
Cop: Shiny
Protect: Shish
Kill: Jojalole
I chose to Cop Shiny because while I don't expect for him to be active every game, he hasn't contributed anything at all. We can't use his stance on Z25/Holder against him as Z25 flipped third party, so it's not like a mafia!Shiny would've had knowledge of Z's alignment, but Shiny really needs to contribute something.

I chose to Protect Shish because he's in-character with his other games. I know in DGames he started out with RVS and asking others to discuss, and he's done that here. He also seems genuinely intent on creating connections and willing to see out people who question his motives.

I chose to kill Jojalole because he has made a handful of posts, but they don't contribute at all. Another offender of this is praline, but I think she's been active enough to balance it out, at least. She really needs to post her thoughts, but compared to Joja she's not the problem.

He responded to White and discouraged the idea that the mafia could be Surtr and co.
Well that was one hell of a claim lol. For some reason I completely forgot about Fjorm, but thinking about it it does make sense for her to show up. It would be cool if Múspell were the mafia too (Or maybe Surtr is the evil threat, who knows) but after seeing more recent flavors going out of the way to not make the mafia the evil guys I'm not so sure.

And even though the game relies heavily on flavor, maybe we should not think about it that much. It is day 1 so what we have to analyse is rather limited, and most claims have only been flavor related...
It's really passive, and when you combine it with this
Sadly I don't have any strong reads at the moment.

Holder struck me odd at the beginning, but he's been open about his role, and the only bad thing I found it's that he claimed that openly, though I can think why he would do that. Maven on the other hand said he didn't want to read the thread and asked to get shot. I still don't understand why anyone would behave like that... Then we have Konnie who refused to even participate on the exchanges we had, so little can be said if he isn't more active. And also guess it's worth mentioning Wolfie because that was a rather open claim, though only character related.

These are my biggest impressions on the game as of now.
Joja's really only reacted. Literally that quote was just recapping what had happened, it wasn't even providing any of HIS thoughts lol

Town isn't going to win if they just recap what happened in the last thirty minutes.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Had to make the joke, honestly.

But jokes aside, I'd probably cop Goldie and kill Shiny.

The fact that he defended Z right after he made some really weird stuff that made him hella suspicious (claiming Virion, then switching to Clarisse, not to mention claiming vig about a while day after Holder) just really makes me wonder what the heck was going on.

Was he trying to convice us to get the suspicious guy to help out the mafia?

Perhaps not, maybe he just didn't read or remembered the rules because, well, he's pretty infamous for that, but he's a pretty decent mafia read.

But still, I have a hard time believing someone can be a townie 11 games in a row.

Comment number one

Comment number two

Comment number three

There, my work is done :V
I’ll slap you silly!

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
I chose to Cop Shiny because while I don't expect for him to be active every game, he hasn't contributed anything at all. We can't use his stance on Z25/Holder against him as Z25 flipped third party, so it's not like a mafia!Shiny would've had knowledge of Z's alignment
Keeping the shady ones alive is a common mafia strategy to mislead the town. And Z was shady as heck.

Does that confirm Shiny as scum? No, but it doesn't confirm him as a townie either.

Joja's really only reacted. Literally that quote was just recapping what had happened, it wasn't even providing any of HIS thoughts lol

Town isn't going to win if they just recap what happened in the last thirty minutes.
He said he'd be hella busy for some time before the game began, to be fair.

He responded to White and discouraged the idea that the mafia could be Surtr and co.
And with Ura being Loki...

Huh... You're on to something, I think.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
I chose to Cop Shiny because while I don't expect for him to be active every game, he hasn't contributed anything at all. We can't use his stance on Z25/Holder against him as Z25 flipped third party, so it's not like a mafia!Shiny would've had knowledge of Z's alignment, but Shiny really needs to contribute something.

I chose to Protect Shish because he's in-character with his other games. I know in DGames he started out with RVS and asking others to discuss, and he's done that here. He also seems genuinely intent on creating connections and willing to see out people who question his motives.

I chose to kill Jojalole because he has made a handful of posts, but they don't contribute at all. Another offender of this is praline, but I think she's been active enough to balance it out, at least. She really needs to post her thoughts, but compared to Joja she's not the problem.

It's really passive, and when you combine it with this

I mean I never really post much in mafia. I don’t think I’m all that good at it, but damn it I’m trying!

D

Deleted member

Vote: Jojalole
That guy seems fishy to me. I believe in Pokechu.

Top Bottom