• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Fire Emblem Heroes Mafia: Book 2 - ENDGAME - A Surt-ain Mafia Loses, Town Prevails

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
wait clarisse is a staff user

how would she even relate to killing, much less specifically caeda, wrys, and grima

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
OHHHH I GOT CLARISSE CONFUSED WITH CLARINE

sorry

for that

dumbness

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Uhh... right....
lol just claimed virion

now you claim clarisse

and your role is to SPECIFICALLY kill caeda, wrys, and put an end to grima

but you have a pm track ability?? for.... what purpose, exactly?

lol
I don’t have a tracker.

I was trying to lie and avoid being outed as the third party but I was lynched anyway, so I’m not gonna lie anymore. My targets are all real just not my character claim. Also clairisse is an assasain. She probably tries to kill caeda or something in her game, never played it. But you’ll see when I die

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208

Celica
Could it really be...?

Merric
Indeed, it would seem to be the case. Everybody, a serious threat has been neutralized!

You are Clarisse, the Hired Killer. Lady Eremiya left very specific instructions for you. Your job is to see the plan through. In your arsenal, you have two arrows: one for the day, one for the night. She said that was all you needed. She wants everyone associated with Prince Marth dead. In this game, your targets are Caeda and Wrys. Your arrows kill instantaneously. As soon as you send them in this PM via Shoot:User, they're dead. However, it should be known that Surtr is immune to your night arrow, as is anyone who is otherwise bulletproof.

Should your arrow strike down someone other than your targets, you must be one of the people to lynch them for your kill to count. As well, you have a third target, this one unrelated to Marth. A certain high bidder put a hit out on this particular tactician, and needs you to bring them to him. This target must be lynched so you may collect the body. Kill the two, then tip the scales. Collect your winnings and prevail.

You are not aligned with any army. You win when Wrys, Caeda, and the Vessel are dead by your hand.
Z25 Z25 is dead. He was Clarisse, the Sniper in the Dark. The third party threat has been defeated.

Chrom
Still, I wouldn't celebrate too early, friends. Surtr and his army are still among us, cloaked in disguises...and now, the dark of the night as well. Everyone, be on your guards.

As if on cue, Clarisse, with her final breath, launched one decisive arrow, firing into the crowd of units and striking an allied unit. She smirked once more, and then fell, cold and lifeless.

The man fell off his horse and began to bleed. He was impaled right in the stomach.

You are Berkut, the Lie Detector!
After having, erm...certain revelations cloud your worldview, you've become fairly adept at separating truths from lies. Twice during the game at night, you may send me any single sentence said in the main thread. At the end of the night, I will respond accordingly with whether it is true or false. However, if you give up your identity as a lie detector, you lose your lie detection ability. Additionally, you have a one-shot vigilante kill. Rigel is ruled by strength alone, after all.

You are aligned with the joint army of Askr and Nifl. You win when all threats are eliminated.

"In...the name...of...Rigel, I...banish you to the...pits of hell from...which you spawned!" In Berkut's dying breath, he held up his lance and launched it into the crowd. "Die, worm!"

*SHINK*

Celica
Who...who is that?

Celica was taken aback by the blood spatter. Shrieks were heard all around as eyes fell upon the victim. Berkut's lance was lodged in their face. It wasn't a good look. The body fell to the ground, eliminating the magical disguise the target had been wearing...

You are Loki, the Deceiver! A shapeshifter, you can take on the appearance of a townie of your choice each night! Anyone checking you will instead get the allegiance of the person you chose. Though...you may want to ensure your target is town-aligned. Once per game, you may also choose to get someone's role details, allowing the Mafia to plan accordingly!

You are aligned with the army of Múspell. You win when the joint army of Askr and Nifl are outnumbered by Múspell's.

Ura Ura is dead. He was Loki, the Mafia Trickster. Note, however, that because this is a day one godfather death, a different member of the Mafia will now appear as innocent on a check.

Berkut, seeing the witch fall, gave his last breath and slumped over, dead.
Holder of the Heel Holder of the Heel is dead. He was Berkut, the Lie Detector, and a townie.

Chrom
By the gods...we've put an end to Loki's schemes for good and all. But poor Berkut...

Merric
Though his exploits in life were far from noble, here, today, he died a heroic death. Thank you, Berkut.

Elsewhere...​

Xander
Princess Veronica. Summoner. We must make haste and set up camp. I've caught wind that Surtr's forces approach. The last thing we need is something untoward happening while we're out in the open.

Veronica
Just one moment, Xander. Summoner! Which Heroes have you summoned for me tod-

Summoner

Bartre Horde

Veronica
...I hope you're happy. My hopes have been dashed once more. Tomorrow we make for the Resurrectory in hopes of claiming the fabled Aum Staff, as per our deal. However, do not think you're free just yet, Summoner. You've yet to sufficiently supplement Embla's army, after all. So as I say, and we'll find a way to make Breidablik's healing work correctly again. But cross me once more, or insult me with such feeble summoning results, and rest assured, your archer companion will stay dead.

Summoner
Virion...

IT IS NOW NIGHT ONE. You have 24 hours to submit your night actions, and remember, only the host can create Support Conversations. Remember, no talking in the thread at night once this post is thirty minutes old!

...​

Eremiya
Clarisse, was it? Such a pity. The puppet had its strings snipped a tad too early. That one gentleman from the Outrealms would have paid a large sum of gold for the tactician's blood...oh well.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Wait how’d three people die?

Also man why do all the third party threats(outside of me) die in the most boring way?

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Wait nevermind I see why 3 are dead. We killed Z, Z killed Holder, Holder killed Ura

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
He was Loki, the Mafia Trickster. Note, however, that because this is a day one godfather death, a different member of the Mafia will now appear as innocent on a check.
maaaaaan this is dumb to me tbh

just because town got the godfather out doesn't mean the mafia should be buffed

we got the godfather out fair and square, we deserve that W

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946

Celica
Could it really be...?

Merric
Indeed, it would seem to be the case. Everybody, a serious threat has been neutralized!

You are Clarisse, the Hired Killer. Lady Eremiya left very specific instructions for you. Your job is to see the plan through. In your arsenal, you have two arrows: one for the day, one for the night. She said that was all you needed. She wants everyone associated with Prince Marth dead. In this game, your targets are Caeda and Wrys. Your arrows kill instantaneously. As soon as you send them in this PM via Shoot:User, they're dead. However, it should be known that Surtr is immune to your night arrow, as is anyone who is otherwise bulletproof.

Should your arrow strike down someone other than your targets, you must be one of the people to lynch them for your kill to count. As well, you have a third target, this one unrelated to Marth. A certain high bidder put a hit out on this particular tactician, and needs you to bring them to him. This target must be lynched so you may collect the body. Kill the two, then tip the scales. Collect your winnings and prevail.

You are not aligned with any army. You win when Wrys, Caeda, and the Vessel are dead by your hand.
Z25 Z25 is dead. He was Clarisse, the Sniper in the Dark. The third party threat has been defeated.

Chrom
Still, I wouldn't celebrate too early, friends. Surtr and his army are still among us, cloaked in disguises...and now, the dark of the night as well. Everyone, be on your guards.

As if on cue, Clarisse, with her final breath, launched one decisive arrow, firing into the crowd of units and striking an allied unit. She smirked once more, and then fell, cold and lifeless.

The man fell off his horse and began to bleed. He was impaled right in the stomach.

You are Berkut, the Lie Detector!
After having, erm...certain revelations cloud your worldview, you've become fairly adept at separating truths from lies. Twice during the game at night, you may send me any single sentence said in the main thread. At the end of the night, I will respond accordingly with whether it is true or false. However, if you give up your identity as a lie detector, you lose your lie detection ability. Additionally, you have a one-shot vigilante kill. Rigel is ruled by strength alone, after all.

You are aligned with the joint army of Askr and Nifl. You win when all threats are eliminated.

"In...the name...of...Rigel, I...banish you to the...pits of hell from...which you spawned!" In Berkut's dying breath, he held up his lance and launched it into the crowd. "Die, worm!"

*SHINK*

Celica
Who...who is that?

Celica was taken aback by the blood spatter. Shrieks were heard all around as eyes fell upon the victim. Berkut's lance was lodged in their face. It wasn't a good look. The body fell to the ground, eliminating the magical disguise the target had been wearing...

You are Loki, the Deceiver! A shapeshifter, you can take on the appearance of a townie of your choice each night! Anyone checking you will instead get the allegiance of the person you chose. Though...you may want to ensure your target is town-aligned. Once per game, you may also choose to get someone's role details, allowing the Mafia to plan accordingly!

You are aligned with the army of Múspell. You win when the joint army of Askr and Nifl are outnumbered by Múspell's.

Ura Ura is dead. He was Loki, the Mafia Trickster. Note, however, that because this is a day one godfather death, a different member of the Mafia will now appear as innocent on a check.

Berkut, seeing the witch fall, gave his last breath and slumped over, dead.
Holder of the Heel Holder of the Heel is dead. He was Berkut, the Lie Detector, and a townie.

Chrom
By the gods...we've put an end to Loki's schemes for good and all. But poor Berkut...

Merric
Though his exploits in life were far from noble, here, today, he died a heroic death. Thank you, Berkut.

Elsewhere...​

Xander
Princess Veronica. Summoner. We must make haste and set up camp. I've caught wind that Surtr's forces approach. The last thing we need is something untoward happening while we're out in the open.

Veronica
Just one moment, Xander. Summoner! Which Heroes have you summoned for me tod-

Summoner

Bartre Horde

Veronica
...I hope you're happy. My hopes have been dashed once more. Tomorrow we make for the Resurrectory in hopes of claiming the fabled Aum Staff, as per our deal. However, do not think you're free just yet, Summoner. You've yet to sufficiently supplement Embla's army, after all. So as I say, and we'll find a way to make Breidablik's healing work correctly again. But cross me once more, or insult me with such feeble summoning results, and rest assured, your archer companion will stay dead.

Summoner
Virion...

IT IS NOW NIGHT ONE. You have 24 hours to submit your night actions, and remember, only the host can create Support Conversations. Remember, no talking in the thread at night once this post is thirty minutes old!

...​

Eremiya
Clarisse, was it? Such a pity. The puppet had its strings snipped a tad too early. That one gentleman from the Outrealms would have paid a large sum of gold for the tactician's blood...oh well.
HOLY ****!

Hypest day one ever.

I’m sorry @holderoftheheel but I also love that play. You fantastic player lol.

Also berkut the lie detector killed the biggest liar day one lol

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Also folks, Supports are coming. Smashboards is just loading like ass lol.

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703

Actually really relevant given me and Holder will be holding a Death Note Mafia soon lol.

Good **** Holder. That was a pretty damn good read if I say so myself.

D

Deleted member

If Z25 flips Town, we lynch Holder on D2. If he flips Mafia, we lynch Shiny. Regardless of the outcome, we have our suspect for tomorrow.
W...Wait? Why me?
I think Z25 is town. I am defending him because I think he is potentially a townie. Trust me on this guys!

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~

I have no idea whats going on

Smashboards is on fire, and i've been at work all day and been lurking here and as far as i can tell everything went to ****
Is No Lynch even allowed? Opossum Opossum

Nah, it's not your fault, I should have actually said anything about it.
alrighty then, still sorry hope it didn't **** anything up :V

Wolfie557

Witch-King of the North
3DS FC
3153-4071-1007
Switch FC
SW 3128 8188 4021
That was definitely the greatest Day One end result in history. Hype as hell. :D

With the grace of Nifl Berkuts actions have been forgiven and he shall forever be a hero in our songs, for the ***** Loki is dead! Surtr must be angry - bewear!

One other threat is gone, yet perhaps they may have been useful in destroying something far more dangerous. Heroes! The vessel must be found!

And jeez Veronica the summoner is doing all he can. Why not join me in the hotspring and soothe your stress?

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
In the dead of the night, a noise erupted.

I, Narcian, have the power to make everyone hear my inner monologue!

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
*sometime at night, a Breton appears*

*places a sweet roll in town*

*leaves town*

There is now a sweet roll amongst you. It will probably go bad by morning.

Last edited:
Top Bottom