• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Fire Emblem Heroes Mafia: Book 2 - ENDGAME - A Surt-ain Mafia Loses, Town Prevails

D

Deleted member

Still think Dull is worth looking into, but for now...

Unvote: Bardull
Vote: Shiny

Let’s get rid of the obvious.
I think shiny is the most suspicious here and I don't trust his knowledge of the game compared to Pokechu anyway.

Vote: Shiny
Why?

I have a bulletproof and I can find PMs.
I am Gray from FEH, trust me guys. When I always said I was not mafia you guys voted for me anyway and I turn out to be town.

Like "Voting out Shiny" is always a process in here. I am tired of it.

Maven89

Smash Master
I’m Frederic the Overseer. I can impact what type of day it is. Every night I can add one phase to the roll to give it a better chance, and once per game I can remove a phase from the list so it can’t be selected. Both nights I added route

Wolfie557

Witch-King of the North
3DS FC
3153-4071-1007
Switch FC
SW 3128 8188 4021
Why?

I have a bulletproof and I can find PMs.
I am Gray from FEH, trust me guys. When I always said I was not mafia you guys voted for me anyway and I turn out to be town.

Like "Voting out Shiny" is always a process in here. I am tired of it.
I generally don't believe bulletproof claims and having something similar to pokechus while Pokechu sounded more accurate and real. And as someone said it's better not to wait till night time to prove which one of you is town.

This Is **** tipped me over to submit my first vote of this whole game. 3 reasons. It's nothing personal Shiny we never vote you just cos you are shiny.

Shame you aren't an sword user tho, my Leiptr is dying to quench some flames.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Huh, it is censored. Past tense of the sh-word.

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
Vote: ShinyLegendary

If I didn't miss anything

THE VOTE COUNT

Shiny (4) - Shish, White, Stoopid, Pokechu ;)
Barney (1) - Shiny
Stoopid (1) - Barney
Maven (1) - Dashes

BarDulL

Town Vampire
Haven't left for work yet, eating a salmon patty with cheese/spinach mixed in and mango salsa. FeelsGoodMan

mfw Shiny claims BP Spy, has yet to claim pertinent info a Spy would have, claims Uni isn't suspicious when he just tried to vote for me based on flavor.

@_@

@_@

what is this load of barnacles

BarDulL

Town Vampire
Would the mafia be informed of Z25's presence by any chance?

If Shiny is scum and we assume that his train of thought isn't totally arbitrary, I wonder if that explains why he said Z25 wasn't suspicious?

I probably shouldn't have to say this, but I'm looking at Uni with knives in my eyes.

My ONLY reservation is that in the last game, people voted for Shiny when he really wasn't communicating what his role was well. Otherwise it seems pretty likely that Shiny is the obvious choice.

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
lol barney can you move your vote off uni

I think

you're possibly SIX

by yourself

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
Yes, I am the vessel aka Robin. I'm a MAYOR, but a really bad one because my votes are worth anywhere from 0 to 3 and I am not told how much they are worth at day start. My votes double when I am voting for a Staff/Bow/Dagger users. That is why I have been telling people to be careful about claiming weapons.
my bad

let me correct it

if your vote is worth three today

and they double when you target someone not in the triangle

and they're also tripled because today's triangle day

3 * 2 = 6

6 * 3 = 18

Your vote alone is worth eighteen.

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
oh wait didn't opo say that only swords, axes, and lances were in the WT? I think he did, my bad

Okay, I can't math

18/3 = 6

His vote is still worth six. And that's ONE vote lol

BarDulL

Town Vampire
my bad

let me correct it

if your vote is worth three today

and they double when you target someone not in the triangle

and they're also tripled because today's triangle day

3 * 2 = 6

6 * 3 = 18

Your vote alone is worth eighteen.
As amazing as this would be :awesome:

The rules say the triangle only affects Swords/Lances/Axes users...

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325

Yeee I pointed that out right after :laugh::joyful:

Your vote is still possibly worth six, though, because you could start off with 3 and double it by targeting Uni.

There's only four votes on Shiny, so when majority lynch kicks in, you would lynch Uni all by yourself.

so I think it'd be best to hold off your vote for now

BarDulL

Town Vampire
I want to see Uni squirm a bit and voice more of his reads instead of trying to lynch people off of flavor like a scummy scum scum.

I was gonna unvote before the first 24 hours were up but since y'all are getting nervous about it I'll unvote. However I REALLY think we should look at Uni and consider him as an option.

Unvote

BarDulL

Town Vampire
Shiny feels more like a frame-up than a genuine catch, although it's the only lead we have. But like, who's his partner on a scum flip? Dashes?
Does a BP Spy fit? The main mafia bad guy presumably is a BP according to the Indy role pm, which is pretty suspicious.

Nabe, maybe I'm just being a blistering buffoon, but why not Unikorn? It's like no one wants to take my opinions or thoughts seriously...Uni literally just tried to get me killed on account of flavor but no one thinks it's suspicious. :(

--- --- proved their role to me, that's all I can say about them. The role is generally town-aligned.

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
My ONLY reservation is that in the last game, people voted for Shiny when he really wasn't communicating what his role was well. Otherwise it seems pretty likely that Shiny is the obvious choice.
I'm curious

why just unvote instead of voting for shiny?

last game he was a mason and he just only said he invited people to his army

that was wack communication, yeah, you're not wrong

this game?

he's claimed bulletproof and a pm track (which is my role lol)

so what's preventing you from voting Shiny? I'm just curious.

Wolfie557

Witch-King of the North
3DS FC
3153-4071-1007
Switch FC
SW 3128 8188 4021
Would the mafia be informed of Z25's presence by any chance?

If Shiny is scum and we assume that his train of thought isn't totally arbitrary, I wonder if that explains why he said Z25 wasn't suspicious?

I probably shouldn't have to say this, but I'm looking at Uni with knives in my eyes.

Why uni?

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
Nabe, maybe I'm just being a blistering buffoon, but why not Unikorn? It's like no one wants to take my opinions or thoughts seriously...Uni literally just tried to get me killed on account of flavor but no one thinks it's suspicious. :(
Because flavor can definitely be used to sniff out the mafia. And Grima certainly isn't townie. And that you claimed Robin lol

And you claimed mayor, right? Didn't you get upset when Z thought that since the mayor had not claimed, if there was one, they were likely scum?

Wolfie557

Witch-King of the North
3DS FC
3153-4071-1007
Switch FC
SW 3128 8188 4021
Does a BP Spy fit? The main mafia bad guy presumably is a BP according to the Indy role pm, which is pretty suspicious.

--- --- proved their role to me, that's all I can say about them. The role is generally town-aligned.
A bulletproof Surtr sounds very possible.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
I'm curious

why just unvote instead of voting for shiny?

last game he was a mason and he just only said he invited people to his army

that was wack communication, yeah, you're not wrong

this game?

he's claimed bulletproof and a pm track (which is my role lol)

so what's preventing you from voting Shiny? I'm just curious.
Why are you so concerned with my vote? Back off.

Because flavor can definitely be used to sniff out the mafia. And Grima certainly isn't townie. And that you claimed Robin lol

And you claimed mayor, right? Didn't you get upset when Z thought that since the mayor had not claimed, if there was one, they were likely scum?
Uh, no, it really shouldn't be used. In the last two games, flavor was not indicative of alignment. We also have had people in this game claim characters that were considered bad guys in their respective FE games.

Of course I'm going to be concerned when someone says "mayors are scummy if they claim late" lol what am I gonna do if it's late game and I'm forced to claim, then people say I'm scummy for claiming mayor late when I haven't once used it to get a quick lynch or to stifle town's lynch choices?

Don't know a whole lot about the slot and he just tried to get me killed...for flavor reasons...just like how @GoldenYuiitusin used my flavor as an excuse to get me lynched in Fate mafia...does no one see the problem here?

Ugh I want to jump off a cliff rn.

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
Do you want to fight?

I'm concerned with your vote because you're trying to use it on Uni, who NO ONE else is suspicious of, and you KNOW that your vote alone is worth SIX. You alone could lynch Uni.

You put your vote down on him and left, and if I hadn't called you out and told everyone how it was worth six, it likely would have stayed there.

I told you I was "just curious", not even that I was really suspecting you. Why the offense?
Uh, no, it really shouldn't be used. In the last two games, flavor was not indicative of alignment. We also have had people in this game claim characters that were considered bad guys in their respective FE games.

Of course I'm going to be concerned when someone says "mayors are scummy if they claim late" lol what am I gonna do if it's late game and I'm forced to claim, then people say I'm scummy for claiming mayor late when I haven't once used it to get a quick lynch or to stifle town's lynch choices?
Those are the last two games. Shall I remind you that the predecessor of this game actually had the mafia rely on flavor?

And when, you know. You claim The Vessel. It's a bit hard to take that in as calmly as say Narcian.

And if you really were a town mayor, you wouldn't have waited until the first Triangle Day to tell the town, and you wouldn't put your vote on someone that you know would allow your vote to count for six. That's what's scummy. Why hold off on announcing your votes to everyone if you really were townie?

Your actions just don't read to me as town.

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325

Even when I first did the math, it was apparent that the vote was worth six.

But instead of moving it right away, you wait a little bit.

And you refuse to say your reasoning for not voting Shiny, when what you already have said for not voting him is invalid and you agreed that he's the obvious choice.

Wolfie557

Witch-King of the North
3DS FC
3153-4071-1007
Switch FC
SW 3128 8188 4021

Don't know a whole lot about the slot and he just tried to get me killed...for flavor reasons...just like how @GoldenYuiitusin used my flavor as an excuse to get me lynched in Fate mafia...does no one see the problem here?

Ugh I want to jump off a cliff rn.
That's one small reason and there's lots of these for most people right now. And then there's shiny with multiple reasons. I don't see an issue with uni but I'm not entirely posiitibe they are town either. All I know they are colourless.

Top Bottom