• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Fire Emblem Heroes Mafia: Book 2 - ENDGAME - A Surt-ain Mafia Loses, Town Prevails

D

Deleted member

Why is Olivia a reviver? I must not know the lore.
That's the thing, it doesn't make sense for a Dancer to be a reviver when their fu ction is to give others additional actions after they've acted.
I also find it quite a coincidence that Golden managed to get the role Praline wanted yet again.
But whatever, we can deal with it later, outside of a potential revive/cult recruitment, I have no idea what else Grima could possibly have.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
That's the thing, it doesn't make sense for a Dancer to be a reviver when their fu ction is to give others additional actions after they've acted.
I also find it quite a coincidence that Golden managed to get the role Praline wanted yet again.
But whatever, we can deal with it later, outside of a potential revive/cult recruitment, I have no idea what else Grima could possibly have.
Technically I didn't want Olivia. I was hoping for Azura or what's her face from Lyn's game.

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
Why wouldn't I remember my own game? lol
IDK

I'm hosting my Animal Crossing mafia, I've had the characters for months

and I still have to go back to the PM to think about all of them LOL

so just remembering your game (in March) and it's almost August now is really impressive to me :'^)))))

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
you didn't remember setting up pokechus win condition of betraying the mafia and when we reminded ya that he won you occupied out to give him partial victory
He didn't get a full victory cause he still lost.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
IDK

I'm hosting my Animal Crossing mafia, I've had the characters for months

and I still have to go back to the PM to think about all of them LOL

so just remembering your game (in March) and it's almost August now is really impressive to me :'^)))))
Well you'll probably remember them better from starting the actual game and not just the prep.

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
He didn't get a full victory cause he still lost.
but that wasn't in my win condition! :( :laugh:

all it said I had to do was be the last mafia alive :'^))))

and then I asked, does it mean just be the last one, or also beat the town, and you said just be the last one :'^))))))

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
i can roleclaim if people want, it doesn’t matter much. Never saw anyone care about me claiming.

Pretty sure remaining scum are Shiny, Bardull and Praline, in that order of most to least
Since no one's asked, could you roleclaim please? It'd help a lot, especially if it's an easily provable role.

#HBC | Nabe

Beneath it all, he had H-cups all along
Can't breathe, but the view is equal to the taste
Z25's role outright states he IS in this game
Not exactly.

Opossum said:
As well, you have a third target, this one unrelated to Marth. A certain high bidder put a hit out on this particular tactician, and needs you to bring them to him. This target must be lynched so you may collect the body. Kill the two, then tip the scales. Collect your winnings and prevail.

You are not aligned with any army. You win when Wrys, Caeda, and the Vessel are dead by your hand.
This reads to me as if 'a certain high bidder' (outside of the game) wants Robin lynched (inside of the game). Granted, this is flavour, but wouldn't a mafia or second indy have to know about Z25 for him to be hired by an in-game character?

D

Deleted member

I am Olivia, not Grima.

I can grant a second usage of a night ability every other night.
I also had a one-time Revive which I used on Holder.

If you want to lynch me on grounds that I'm somehow Grima, go right ahead. I really don't care.
I was just filling in for a slot anyway as an extra body.
But when I flip exactly as I told you and you wasted your time with me, I will be sure to point at you and laugh at your stupidity. :p

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
I am Olivia, not Grima.

I can grant a second usage of a night ability every other night.
I also had a one-time Revive which I used on Holder.

If you want to lynch me on grounds that I'm somehow Grima, go right ahead. I really don't care.
I was just filling in for a slot anyway as an extra body.
But when I flip exactly as I told you and you wasted your time with me, I will be sure to point at you and laugh at your stupidity. :p
I won't let them lynch you, Goldie.

#HBC | Nabe

If any character is likely to know about being targeted by Z25, it's Robin. It seems straightforward that Bard is going to claim Robin. Is he, like, evil Robin? I'd like him to be, but from a flavour perspective at least, that really doesn't make sense. We know that Robin was supposed to be lynched by Z25 "to collect the body". The implication is that someone wants Robin as a vessel. Logically, that's Grima. But why would Grima be after Robin if he's already inside Robin?

I think I'm coming around to the idea that Bard is actually just the worst town tactician. Obviously that's on flavour, because my comments on his play remain, but the flavour really doesn't make sense to me otherwise.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
I didn't realize Kon claimed a protective, my b.

Red Ryu did not claim to anyone. Stop following this line of thought. That's the last time I'm going to say it.

@ShinyLegendary what information have you received from role PMs? That's what people want to know.

Stoopid Unikorn is extremely suspicious for wanting me dead because "Grima".

Yes, I am the vessel aka Robin. I'm a MAYOR, but a really bad one because my votes are worth anywhere from 0 to 3 and I am not told how much they are worth at day start. My votes double when I am voting for a Staff/Bow/Dagger users. That is why I have been telling people to be careful about claiming weapons.

I unvoted on D1 to ensure that --- --- wouldn't randomly get lynched instead in the event that my vote was worth 3 + 3 in a worst case scenario if he was a staff user, but again I am not at all informed of how much my vote is worth so I've been reluctant to use it very much.

I imagine I am privy to this information while others are not because it is possible there is some kind of mechanic that happens when the Indy receives their win condition. The rules state that it will become "significantly harder for Town to win if the Indy achieves their win condition" or something like that. I imagine this to mean that I would become Grima if the Indy killed me...maybe? It's all speculation.

HOWEVER WHAT IS IMPORTANT IS THAT YOU GUYS DON'T LYNCH ME JUST BECAUSE I HAVE THIS INFORMATION! I was lynched because my role PM was different in Fate mafia, don't make that mistake again please.

Maven is suspicious for lazily sidelining all game and being opportunistic.

I'm tilted because my post has been skimmed and chalked up, and called scummy when I raised completely fair points.

#HBC | Nabe #HBC | Nabe you suck.

Unvote

Vote: The Stoopid Unikorn

Deuces, I've got work. Maybe I'll be back tomorrow.

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
yeahhhhhh with this information and how Grima can't exist from the start as otherwise we would have been told (since there would have been two third party threats, not only one), I think today's lynch should be Shiny.

#HBC | Nabe

The implication is that someone wants Robin as a vessel.
Not to mention, the role PM refers to him as the Vessel, which suggests he's not currently Grima-fied.

Red Ryu did not claim to anyone. Stop following this line of thought. That's the last time I'm going to say it.
Regrettably, I think you check out, but please stop saying this. If he even claimed Caeda to anyone, that might have been enough for the shot if nothing else.

Unvote

Agreed that Maven should claim at this juncture, although I don't think he's scum at this time.

Holder of the Heel Holder of the Heel Did Pokechu claim to you that his PM track was limited-use?

---

鉄腕
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
Well that's good enough for me at the moment. I'm still waiting for Pokechu/Shiny to get their claims together, while Unikorn should take the Mayor gamble seriously based on their claim (Triangle Map could make it an auto-lynch). Am going to sleep so I'll leave my first vote on this today:

Vote: Maven89

I want to hear from either Praline or Shishoe tonight. Wolfie557 claimed Fjorn but has done little since. I still side a bit with BarduIL on Nabe.

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
Pokechu Pokechu
I don't mean to sell you out on this one, I'm just trying to see this more clearly in comparison to Shiny's claim. Is there some reason you didn't tell Holder that it was limited use?
I didn't tell him (or you) it was limited because it isn't. It's a full-shot ability. Would be kind of lame if it wasn't :laugh:

#HBC | Nabe

Z25 role PM again.

Opossum said:
However, it should be known that Surtr is immune to your night arrow, as is anyone who is otherwise bulletproof.
One of Kon's inventions to hand out was a one-shot bulletproof. He also had a 'reverse all actions against you to your owner' invention, and he could bodyguard. I'm a commuter. There may be a doctor. Shiny is claiming bulletproof. That's a lot of can't-die in one game.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
As much as I'd like to trust you, you have given us no reason for us to do so. And now you're trying to delay the lynch of a prime suspect when kast time this happened, we let Ura wander around Town freely despite flipping as a 3rd Party. Your secret role means jack **** to me if I can't trust you.
Dull just claimed Grima.

And I refuse to believe all three of Clarisse’s targets were town.

But if you wanna lynch Shiny today, fine by me. I think both are suspicious anyway.

Stoopid knows Golden's actual role
Nope. He said he could dance on day 1.

I also have bulletproof. That is it.
How convenient that you share this hours after everything else about your role.

Especially since this changes nothing about you, as our vig used their one-shot already.

Wolfie557

Witch-King of the North
3DS FC
3153-4071-1007
Switch FC
SW 3128 8188 4021
And if you ARE that remaining target, support him and give him every bit of info you have.
I think the reviver should claim. I don't think they're likely to be the doctor when there's 17 roles to spread around, and if they are, they can just refrain from saying so. From a town reviver's perspective, Holder is confirmed town and a better Night kill than the reviver themselves, because there's no ambiguity whatsoever about Holder's alignment. Not to mention, he flipped lie detector.
Well if he turned me into a Risen I'd have been alerted to it.

At the same time though, if he had I wouldn't tell any of you guys because I'd probably not be townie anymore.
Kinda like what King Boo was supposed to be in Mario Mafia, a type of Cult Leader. We have to remember we know FOR A FACT that Grima is out there and I really don't think he's Town-sided.
And I haven't claimed simply because no one asked me to do so outside of Jojalole in our PM, though I had a character hint in my avatar ever since I got my Role PM.

Also, Wolfie557 Wolfie557 hasn't really said anything after his unitial claim so I'd like to see if he has anything to contribute.

Wolfie557

Witch-King of the North
3DS FC
3153-4071-1007
Switch FC
SW 3128 8188 4021
**** it happened again. Hate mobile.
Since it's the second time...

1. Why?
2.completely disagreed with this but then golden claimed revivor anyway so..oh well. Good info.
3. WHY ARE YOU MAKING ME PARANOID I WAS PARANOID AND STRESS FREE THIS WHOLE GAME FAMMIT HOLDER!

I ...I think I'll go swim in the sea again..

4.I have nothing else to claim. The time is not right.

With that said is that rrly all I claimed or have you not been paying enough attention to my hints?

Oh sister.

Wolfie557

Witch-King of the North
3DS FC
3153-4071-1007
Switch FC
SW 3128 8188 4021
I think shiny is the most suspicious here and I don't trust his knowledge of the game compared to Pokechu anyway.

Vote: Shiny

#HBC | Nabe

Wolfie557

Witch-King of the North
3DS FC
3153-4071-1007
Switch FC
SW 3128 8188 4021
Z25 role PM again.

One of Kon's inventions to hand out was a one-shot bulletproof. He also had a 'reverse all actions against you to your owner' invention, and he could bodyguard. I'm a commuter. There may be a doctor. Shiny is claiming bulletproof. That's a lot of can't-die in one game.
Oh that too.

I agree.

#HBC | Nabe

Would Shiny be so bold as to claim his literal scum abilities, including a bulletproof that's mentioned in Z25's role PM?

This is a genuine question, I really don't know him.

I feel obligated to comment, again, do not end the Day prematurely. Shiny hasn't even claimed a weapon, and there is a lot more to talk about.

Tagging @Shishœ because that's an important reaction at this juncture.

Top Bottom