• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Fire Emblem Heroes Mafia: Book 2 - ENDGAME - A Surt-ain Mafia Loses, Town Prevails

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
Not sure if Pokechu is trolling, but:

RVS stands for random voting stage. It's when people just randomly throw out votes and get a feel for each other, etcetera. Very typical in day 1.

Unless my life is a lie. Or maybe it's just more culture shock.
You guys know RVS is a thing, right? Might as wel. Got a 6, so
--- ---
Wanna share anything with the class?
I thought it was with RNG and putting in the number of players because Shish said he got a 6, and --- in the first post of this thread is the sixth person in the signup list. :confused:

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
Wait, is Golen actually playing?

The **** did I miss while working on completing Spla2n?
moydow dropped out dued to things happening in real life

tried to contact american dj to replace, failed

nobody could successfuly tag soup, so screw him

and i still wanted to be on my break

so goldie did a throw away statement saying he could fill a body and well, his words make it best
....why do I feel like that guy that just crashed an audition and was like "eh, I'm here, I guess" and the judges just picked me right off the bat? :V

D

Deleted member

What is RVS?
Random Voting Stage. We don't really have anything to go off from aside from personal biases which are obviously unreliable. Voting someone at random allows us to start discussion without letting biases get in the way of things.
Vote: Holder of the Heel

Required first move.
Especially since you were Xander last time and you wouldn't dare betray Xander.

....and I botched the ending move to take you down last FEH game, so might as well stop you now before you pick us off one by one.
Honestly, GoldenXHolder is such an OTP, please support each other to S rank
Wait, is Golen actually playing?

The **** did I miss while working on completing Spla2n?
Moydow quit and Golden was the only readily avaible replacement
Majority Lynch: Yes/24 hours

It's Day One so I think it's kind of pointless to keep draw things out.

That makes sense as that's the game where my character is from. My role is passive but easy to prove during the night. It's actually rather amusing how it works.
I wasn't talking about a roleclaim like this but if we're here, can you elaborate?
I thought it was with RNG and putting in the number of players because Shish said he got a 6, and --- in the first post of this thread is the sixth person in the signup list. :confused:
I mean, so did I? That's what I did on that DGames X NintenZone game.

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
moydow dropped out dued to things happening in real life

tried to contact american dj to replace, failed

nobody could successfuly tag soup, so screw him

and i still wanted to be on my break

so goldie did a throw away statement saying he could fill a body and well, his words make it best
Natz~ Natz~

Sorry for being such a special snowflake with my name and ability to view smashboards

D

Deleted member

I guess I completely misunderstood the meaning of Random Voting Stage :v
Oh well, we're already here anyways. I don't think it's a good idea for --- to claim anything else yet, I'd rather us just do character claims for now because I wanna know if anyone here is Joshua or Lyon.

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
Oh well, we're already here anyways. I don't think it's a good idea for --- to claim anything else yet, I'd rather us just do character claims for now because I wanna know if anyone here is Joshua or Lyon.
hmm

im curious, could you elaborate on your motives for wanting character claims?

you stated to Nabe that revealing who each other supported would be horrible idea, but now you're advising people to claim their character? and you advise for that without claiming your own character :^(((

i'm not trying to call you out or anything, even though that's exactly what this is, I'm just trying to understand your motives a bit more :confused: Why is revealing who we all supported bad (I feel it's a mixed bag, to be honest, but I wanna hear your reasons)? Why reveal characters D1 when they could possibly be linked to roles? I get how if you're a staff user then of course you wouldn't shout out "I'M A STAFF USER LOL" but I wanna hear your reasoning for character claims :laugh:

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
I’d rather not say my character cause people will instantly think I’m mafia when I’m not.

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
Majority Lynch: Yes/24 Hours

Having to wait longer than that makes the game drag on too much IMO. I think for the game to run smoothly, it needs to be 24hrs.

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
Well, saying that makes me very wary...
Not to step up in favor of praline, since if she flips mafia I don't wanna be next in line LOL

But it's possible that she's Veronica, since this game used to be called FEH Choose your Legends Edition and Veronica won that. Making her a townie because of that wouldn't be out of place at all imo, and we've had way crazier things before, like a mafia lie detector, a townie poisoner, and the Witch of Betrayal (Medea) being a townie.

Like I think because she won CYL she has to join Askr at some point, it's possible that Veronica is a townie and the justification is that when she really thought about what she was doing (ravaging the town in the last mafia game) she converted. IDK, just my 2 cents.

D

Deleted member

Am going to work so this will be my last post until morning. I will be lurking on my phone during breaks when I can.

I have an awesome theme song.
>Theme of the Three Dragon Generals
>Narcian is the only one of them in FEH
Am I right in assuming you're him?
hmm

im curious, could you elaborate on your motives for wanting character claims?

you stated to Nabe that revealing who each other supported would be horrible idea, but now you're advising people to claim their character? and you advise for that without claiming your own character :^(((

i'm not trying to call you out or anything, even though that's exactly what this is, I'm just trying to understand your motives a bit more :confused: Why is revealing who we all supported bad (I feel it's a mixed bag, to be honest, but I wanna hear your reasons)? Why reveal characters D1 when they could possibly be linked to roles? I get how if you're a staff user then of course you wouldn't shout out "I'M A STAFF USER LOL" but I wanna hear your reasoning for character claims :laugh:
I just want character claims because I really wanna know if Opo made a Joshua role and didn't give it to me >:^(
But as for revealing support partners, Mafia could kill someone to set their partner up, because only their support partner should have any info regarding the other. Or I dunno, maybe I'm just overestimating how clever Mafia are in our games.

I'm also not saying for everyone to just claim characters but rather restrict to character claims when doing claims.
I’d rather not say my character cause people will instantly think I’m mafia when I’m not.
...now you can't just say that and not say anything else

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
Not to step up in favor of praline, since if she flips mafia I don't wanna be next in line LOL

But it's possible that she's Veronica, since this game used to be called FEH Choose your Legends Edition and Veronica won that. Making her a townie because of that wouldn't be out of place at all imo, and we've had way crazier things before, like a mafia lie detector, a townie poisoner, and the Witch of Betrayal (Medea) being a townie.

Like I think because she won CYL she has to join Askr at some point, it's possible that Veronica is a townie and the justification is that when she really thought about what she was doing (ravaging the town in the last mafia game) she converted. IDK, just my 2 cents.
Well, in fact, yes, I do step up in favor of praline !!!! No one should be lynched because of luck of the draw :(

As someone who was one of two Maleficents, and I had the sample role PM in DGames, yeah, I don't think praline should be a suspect at all here.

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
I just want character claims because I really wanna know if Opo made a Joshua role and didn't give it to me >:^(
But as for revealing support partners, Mafia could kill someone to set their partner up, because only their support partner should have any info regarding the other. Or I dunno, maybe I'm just overestimating how clever Mafia are in our games.

I'm also not saying for everyone to just claim characters but rather restrict to character claims when doing claims.
Ohhh okay, that makes sense, I can understand that.

Thanks! :^)

#HBC | Nabe

Beneath it all, he had H-cups all along
Can't breathe, but the view is equal to the taste
So Mafia can set us up? No, thanks. We can figure who talked to who on the following Day anyways, either by the person claiming or process of elimination.
Can't say I agree, but more importantly, it's something extra to be held accountable for. And just in case the Mafia can somehow tamper with Supports, keeping Support targets as unambiguous as possible is ideal. It also controls the flow of information; if Mafia lets something slip during the Day that they shouldn't know, the lines between what they should know and what they shouldn't should be clear.

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
like, if praline was really mafia, why would she say anything at all about her claim? no one tagged her, no one asked her. she could have stayed silent.

i'm willing to bet praline is town

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
since this game used to be called FEH Choose your Legends Edition
Just wanted to chime in and point out that I never called it that. Swamp gave it a subtitle when it was added to the queue. :p

D

Deleted member

Can't say I agree, but more importantly, it's something extra to be held accountable for. And just in case the Mafia can somehow tamper with Supports, keeping Support targets as unambiguous as possible is ideal. It also controls the flow of information; if Mafia lets something slip during the Day that they shouldn't know, the lines between what they should know and what they shouldn't should be clear.
I can see your point and that's something I didn't consider. Tampering with Night PMs isn't something I'd consider possible since we never had these restrictions in place before.
Still, you have to keep in mind it's possible someone's request won't go to through for whatever reasons and they'll talk to someone else instead. I'm still confused on how exactly it all works.
What Pokechu Pokechu said about Veronica is close to my predicament. I’m a townie with a villain character.
After my last two games, AND the game I hosted, I'm much less willing to rely on flavor, so I'll give you the benefit of the doubt, especially as --- just claimed Narcian and I'd like to believe that if you two are both Mafia, you wouldn't be this stupid.

Holder of the Heel

Fiat justitia, pereat mundus
NNID
Roarfang
3DS FC
1332-7720-7283
Switch FC
6734-2078-8990
Well I can confirm that cavalry units are not mafia this time around, since I am in fact on a pony once again but also a townie.

Holder of the Heel

Fiat justitia, pereat mundus
NNID
Roarfang
3DS FC
1332-7720-7283
Switch FC
6734-2078-8990
I can also confirm that villainy in their game of origin doesn't mean they are evil in this game, for my character is a baddie.

Top Bottom