• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Fire Emblem Heroes Mafia: Book 2 - ENDGAME - A Surt-ain Mafia Loses, Town Prevails

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
no lynch really ? :'^(

hell to the no

if we go into night 1

talking with ONE person

we will have NOTHING

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
no lynch really ? :'^(

hell to the no

if we go into night 1

talking with ONE person

we will have NOTHING
Either way we can only talk to one person through the support request right?
I'm not even playing lol
I was joking about you "dying" as a reference to what happened to AW lol.

#HBC | Nabe

Beneath it all, he had H-cups all along
Can't breathe, but the view is equal to the taste
On mobile, more later.

BarDulL is playing to his scum meta. Z25 is nothing but good, good, good, good vibrations. Either option is fine. Z25 is the one to be managed before deadline, just looking at the tone of the thread here.

Do not put the brakes on, No Lynch is a bad call. Listen to Pokechu, always.

Where is Holder of the Heel Holder of the Heel ?

Holder of the Heel

Fiat justitia, pereat mundus
NNID
Roarfang
3DS FC
1332-7720-7283
Switch FC
6734-2078-8990
Anyone who refuses to support me gets a "Berkut's Lance" to the face. :awesome:

Holder of the Heel

Fiat justitia, pereat mundus
NNID
Roarfang
3DS FC
1332-7720-7283
Switch FC
6734-2078-8990
Oh and seriously, I hate No Lynch. Definitely going to pick my target among those who vote for that. ;)

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
Fine *******

Unvote
question, praline! :confused:

you were the first to reveal you had a villain character, but that you were townie

--- revealed he had Narcian, and Holder revealed he was Berkut (along with his whole role, the daykilling)

It's hypocritical for me to ask you to reveal your character, since I haven't provided any details at all, but since other villain townies have been revealed, could you reveal your character?

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
question, praline! :confused:

you were the first to reveal you had a villain character, but that you were townie

--- revealed he had Narcian, and Holder revealed he was Berkut (along with his whole role, the daykilling)

It's hypocritical for me to ask you to reveal your character, since I haven't provided any details at all, but since other villain townies have been revealed, could you reveal your character?
Well it’s not the fact that I’m a villain... it’s which villain I am. Let’s just say... magic isn’t everything.

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
also praline, why back off from no lynch so quick?

i get how holder threatened you, but maybe it'd be better if you could post your reasoning?
Vote no lynch

Yeah I gotta for this.
since you said you gotta vote, why do you think no lynch is the best choice? have you formed no suspicions of anyone? spill the beans, girl! I wanna hear your thoughts !!!! :laugh:

even I, the most flighty voter, have formed suspicions/reads of people, like how I was iffy on Holder a page or two ago. But now I'm starting to read him as townie because no lynch really will shoot us in the foot

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
Oh Uni, so now that you can't no lynch

you go for the guy who's strategy will get us WAY more information?

I'll be honest, a page or two ago I was really wary of Holder because I felt he was strongmanning character claims, and a D1 vig reveal isn't the way to go in my opinion

but I've realized that the second death, no matter who it is, will get us so much information, I can't blame Holder for wanting to shoot someone today

not only would we get a flip, but also character claims out of people

why vote Holder? Just because he threatened to kill someone? That's IT? :^(

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
also praline, why back off from no lynch so quick?

i get how holder threatened you, but maybe it'd be better if you could post your reasoning?

since you said you gotta vote, why do you think no lynch is the best choice? have you formed no suspicions of anyone? spill the beans, girl! I wanna hear your thoughts !!!! :laugh:

even I, the most flighty voter, have formed suspicions/reads of people, like how I was iffy on Holder a page or two ago. But now I'm starting to read him as townie because no lynch really will shoot us in the foot
Well cause I can’t get a read on anyone and would rather not lynch anyone than potentially lynch a townie

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Oh Uni, so now that you can't no lynch

you go for the guy who's strategy will get us WAY more information?

I'll be honest, a page or two ago I was really wary of Holder because I felt he was strongmanning character claims, and a D1 vig reveal isn't the way to go in my opinion

but I've realized that the second death, no matter who it is, will get us so much information, I can't blame Holder for wanting to shoot someone today

not only would we get a flip, but also character claims out of people

why vote Holder? Just because he threatened to kill someone? That's IT? :^(
I have the feeling that he's shaping his move to whatever seems most convenient to him, which really makes me think he's just trying to mess with us.

First, it was anyone who didn't claim a character, then it was any inactive, now it's whoever votes no lynch.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
On mobile, more later.

BarDulL is playing to his scum meta. Z25 is nothing but good, good, good, good vibrations. Either option is fine. Z25 is the one to be managed before deadline, just looking at the tone of the thread here.

Do not put the brakes on, No Lynch is a bad call. Listen to Pokechu, always.

Where is Holder of the Heel Holder of the Heel ?
“I’m to be managed?”

1) why are you so cryptic?
2) how am I good but also a target for you?
3) is this a threat?

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
He could be right, he could be a townie, but right now, his move just doesn't feel like a smart one at all.

The chances of him actually landing on a scum on day 1 are pretty low, but now that he revealed his kill ability, he really has no choice but to go through with it so that mafia doesn't see him as a threat.

He's trying to get us information, but he's doing so in a way that feels more like he's using fear rather than cooperation.

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
think about it

I know I said if I was forced to vote, I'd choose Holder, but think about it

why would either of you think it's a good idea to vote out our vig

I made that post and realized how dumb that'd be lol

Pokechu Pokechu
Isn't advocating for a lynch over none Null at best? I don't know if that would overturn a scum lean for me. (Talking about Holder here.)
No. Because if we go into this night phase, talking to one person, without a flip today, what we could even talk to them about is SEVERELY limited.

That one lynch can give us many trails. If a mafia is lynched, we reread their posts and try and find a connection with our support partner. If a townie is lynched, we reread their reads to see who they thought was clean.

We will be handicapped if we don't have a lynch today. Now that night conversations are limited, we NEED a lynch.

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
oh i didnt read that post right lol

Holder advocating for a lynch is a town read for me because he's realizing that even if there's a screwup, it'll be more beneficial to the town in the long run. Chances are that whoever he kills won't be crucial for a town victory anyways.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
think about it

I know I said if I was forced to vote, I'd choose Holder, but think about it

why would either of you think it's a good idea to vote out our vig

I made that post and realized how dumb that'd be lol
You believe he's the vig just because he said it? With no proof backing it up?

I'm not saying I want to enact the Lynch All Holders policy. I'm just really wary of him right now.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Ok let’s ignore everything for a second.

Are we really going to let nabe do this?

Your telling me that in 48 hours his only posts come here to attack me out of nowhere and no one finds that shady?

He keeps making excuses for why he can’t respond and just brings focus to me for literally no reason, as well as bar.

I’m thinking that maybe we should take a risk here. No lynch isn’t good with his games setup and while I still suspect lone, nabe is starting to take priority in my mind. Anyone else have thoughts on this?

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988

Holder advocating for a lynch is a town read for me because he's realizing that even if there's a screwup, it'll be more beneficial to the town in the long run. Chances are that whoever he kills won't be crucial for a town victory anyways.
What if he kills the doctor or cop

LoneKonWolf

Lazy Lonely Lurker☕
I wish that nickname would burn to death and i curse thee for using it. I hate katt for spreading it.
Uni murdered me and then the one chance I had to murder him he gets killed in the day phase before the first night I could kill...

He’s been mafia in every game where I’ve been town and has alluded me everytime. Suffice to say this isn’t going anywhere until I get a game where I can kill him directly.
Sounds like something like uni would do.
One of these games I’m gonna love you to death
Would be a good way to go, honestly.
You two sound close.

Anyway its about time i head out of my hole now. I wish i would of been able to keep quiet longer but i can not just die, even if it is just a possible threat, without saying a word.

My role and goal is simple, i have a protective role for town, it is my duty to stop others from dying. A simple but an effective role, to help preserve the town longer.

My opinions are as follow, Towards holder while i understand the idea of threatening i find his method and inclusion of acting foolish and ultimately wasteful in the use it is disputed among, it would of been better to hair trigger it when more info has been about and with a fewer pool but i digress, it is up to the threat that he may kill me is the only reason i've even come out of my hole to share before my passing. In any case i do not feel his actions are town, it is to unnecessary and without reason. He claims it to be an extra lynch but really its just a mad man justifying himself to spill blood. Despite it there is no denying that it is an method for a town to use. He clashes back and forth and overall leaves me with a disgust taste.

For the purpose of white and barduls roles, i have no idea. I am an newcomer to fire emblem heros and inexperienced with newer games. Their meanings and abilities are perfectly lost on me, and i have no idea which way to sway them towards.

Shish despite his clear irritation over how i am here i feel justified to be annoyed to be quiet and standoff in a game about social interaction. I feel his was rather extreme for some reason but it is not one to hold against or judge, despite it i have no clear hindrance or idea of his own alignment. It leaves me more mixed then null.

Pokechus actions drive me more wrong then right. His clear defense of me feels off and out of nowhere as me and him have zero relation what so ever, and could be an act of harsh busing to give deniability when i am revealed. However it could just be how his character is and i can't rule that out from what i seen. Just one off the reason i prefer to watch then participate in this mess is because i do not know how to judge these characters and personalities and what is off or not.

Maven, is possibly my only town read from what i have seen these past pages. His clear dislike from holder seems coincident to my own desire to vomit watching him, and me and his thinking also seems to line up evenly from as far as i can tell from afar, i'll paint him on a town read for a slight margin.

Praline. . . Is sketchy. Something about them means off to me, it started with their. . . extreme extended reaction to have editing their post long before. I'm aware there are penalties for doing so and that every player would prefer life over death especially over such minor consequences. But it is the extended part of their reaction that tipped me off. For if they didn't have something critical then they would be of no judge to continue the act until told from a response and instead they scream damit a few posts well after. This tips me off to them having something very critical to the game, and most presumptuously an enemy role. I was hoping to go on longer before speaking up so i could continue to observe their actions and see whether or not this hunch has more merit then a mere theory but ah well. It is what it is, but for it to be open before my lying death.

Ura has clear scum tags written all over them. Being a sketchy and paranoid fellow that even a single vote tips them off and clamoring everything against them yet trying to stand, and failing, at being a middle man. They are very clearly threatened on their own mortality and trying to throw their weight around against others. This twitchy act has nothing more than red flags to me. Once again i can not be certain as i do not know this person, i do not know how this person typically behaves as this is all foreign. But logic dictates that they are someone who has not only a lot of enemies but very prone to not have their own life taken. They smell fishy.

To this recent no lynch spree. . . I see merit when theres no idea or any tells whatso ever who to lynch, but i have concerns as it essentially forfeits our chance to learn any lead and instead give mafia a free kill, especially when two of the my suspicious tells are longing for it. I am of the mindset of no lynch before leads but considering that there are leads against ura, and even myself makes me completely. . . Question this decision and become against it.

Uni also most of the time reads me as null, i see his vote to no lynch odd however and his vote to lynch holder out of irrational. Though i can't see an exact problem with it given my own views towards holder.

And finally the cream of the crop. Z25.
To move things along:

Vote:Lonekonwolf

You have been pretty withdrawn and silent without really speaking up for yourself in anyway.

And because we should probably lynch someone I’m voting you for now. It’s not permanent as my mind can change but we have to do something day one or risk the town being disadvantaged as has happened in the past.
This is a red flag here. To vote at the belief your mind can change and because it'll be disadvantageous, your words here make it sound like you are trying to cover yourself up. Why? Is it because you already know what i'm going to flip as? And you do not want to have fallen blame on you afterwards. This hints me two possible things that 1 you know i am a town, and 2 that you are voting for the intention of my demise. Of course it could just be how the phrasing it is and that you could generally mean that.
Maybe but I’ve seen it before with those who don’t know how to be mafia too well.

Regardless it’s just a vote for the moment. And honestly no one really stayed focused on him so he didn’t draw much attention to himself

Yes?
And yet you paltry up with this to maven, claiming it is just "a vote" yet if anyone were to follow the votes here this would be my death vote and you my lyncher, your words do not equal up with your actions at this point. You also claim that no one really stayed focus on me.
Pretty sure I ain’t the only one who put a vote on lone. Also notice how they still haven’t given us a defense. I’ve played enough of these to gauge how people play.

And we can’t go the day without lynching someone it’s a risk. Also I never pushed for the mayor in anyway. I stopped caring about the mayor search a long time ago. All I did was give a rundown when asked about mayors.
And then later says he isn't the only one who put a vote on me. Not only contradicting the no one staying focus part but also justifiying his action even further by saying "I am not the only one" in response to someone else catching wind of this. I hold no defense for my silence. I've stated since the beginning i would say nothing and i hold true to that till the matter of momentum.

Z25 comes off opportunistic, and his word choice comes across as if hes covering himself ahead of time for my immediate reveal. Trying to dismiss himself off and blending in with others saying "hes not the only one". This leads off to me an enemy of the town trying to pursue an easy lynch without getting inflame themselves afterwards.

I do wish i could of gone silent longer, to have watched and understand the people in this game better, I wanted to watch both z25 and praline better to see if there are more tells being given off. But with both threat of lynch and a possible vigilante shot onto me. I'll speak before my possible death even if all i have are gambits and theories and nothing solid, better to die with risk then to die silent, and with it i chose to incriminate both Z25 and praline.

Vote: Z25

Its either i die and i incriminate you to die another day, or i live and you die for me to go on. Either way Z25 i'll meet you in hell.

For those who don't wish to read through the rest of this wall, my mafia/enemy tells are z25, ura, and praline.
My mixed tells are pokechu, shishoe, and holder.
My town tell by a slight margin is maven.
Those who i can't say anything dued to unkownedlge is bardul and wolfie.
The rest comes as null.
And Holders "second lynch" strategy makes me want to vomit.

With that i patiently await my death with duty. And hope that my final words in action trap and curb those who are my enemies.

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
@ nabe ayyyyyy we both realized that im in the #noreading club at the same time LOL

To add on, while his methods are forceful, and may instill fear, he's not wrong in that it's going to give us information. The character claims he threatened, now we know that there's multiple villain characters.

Now that he's using his power to push for an actual lynch, town isn't going to be left in the dark for N1. It's forceful, yes, but it cannot be denied that it's beneficial. And for Holder to start the day saying that, makes him a townread.

D

Deleted member

I leave to play Octopath and come back to...
Well it’s not the fact that I’m a villain... it’s which villain I am. Let’s just say... magic isn’t everything.
Are you talking about Swordhardt or Ishtar?

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Okay then.

Vote: Holder

This is for threatening to kill people on day freaking 1.
Considering you responded to the comment where I asked Red Ryu to Unvote first, this won't count unless you Unvote first.

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
Unvote: No Lynch

Vote: Holder

I had enough with his antics. I really don't give a crap how he flips. Town, Mafia, Third Party, Advance Wars. I just honestly don't care anymore. He's playing like a detriment to everyone.

I also don't doubt that he's doing all this to screw with me. And quite frankly I'm so done with him.

How exactly is wanting someone gone so badly to the point of mass threatening a "town read"? The way Holder plays, quite frankly doesn't do Town any favors. It's nothing more than a shot in the dark to see who he gets.

Maybe I'd be more inclined to believe he's town if he didn't threaten everyone.

Top Bottom