• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Fire Emblem Heroes Mafia: Book 2 - ENDGAME - A Surt-ain Mafia Loses, Town Prevails

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
What Nabe said.

Not SvS. :p

Leaning more TvT than SvT but not decided.

I made that statement because praline genuinely asked what RVS meant. I wasn't sure if Pokechu was joking or not, and made that statement to emphasize the fact that Pokechu's definition was not correct. This was done to ensure that praline understood that:

1. Pokechu was wrong.
2. The real definition of RVS is Random Voting Stage.

I did this because I'm a nice guy and wanted to make sure praline understood what RVS is.

I'm not really sure I understand the distancing or why you feel it is..."odd." Your behavior seems rather odd since you are reading very deeply into something that I don't really understand the problem with. I think most would agree with me on this...I think.
Trying to get things moving and your post stood out to me as being something I can get moving on and discussing, since I can see scum motivation from trying to posture there but I think this here and your responses have been valid.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
How so? I literally did nothing during the Day 1 Phase of Fate Mafia other than some remarks here and there.

I wasn't panicking. I was just agitated at the reckless antics Holder was trying to do. And frustrated that he would vote for me after doing something helluva scummy himself.
The reason your play seens scummy to me is that you seem to be getting very flustered for a single vote and then seem to be trying to play a middle man with no clear stances.

He’s bragging about holding a gun as a day vig, he might be lying he might be telling the truth. It’s something you see as scummy but I see it as starting the game and getting it rolling.

If he is legit serious on shooting a non claimant I see it as a stupid action but as I learned from Ryker who pulled this 2-3 times around here it’s not inheritly scummy. It depends how holder plays it out and he seems to be wanting to make content.

You seem to have an issue with him either shooting you or voting you, which seems odd for a focus of self preservation.

D

Deleted member

Day 1 is so ****ing boring...

Can’t wait for my game to be up. I’m gonna experiment on Day 1 stuff, find a way to make it interesting.
Nah, we managed to make them work after we stopped with the Mayor Hunts, it's just that 48 hours is WAY TOO MUCH. Just think of late game when there are like, 5 people alive and only 3 of them actually post, it's gonna be hell. This is why I wanted Majority Lynches, if things aren't going anywhere, the players can decide to end the Day by themselves.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Nah, we managed to make them work after we stopped with the Mayor Hunts, it's just that 48 hours is WAY TOO MUCH. Just think of late game when there are like, 5 people alive and only 3 of them actually post, it's gonna be hell. This is why I wanted Majority Lynches, if things aren't going anywhere, the players can decide to end the Day by themselves.
Day 1 should’ve only been 24 hours.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
I believe he meant fata being a letter away from futa
And here I was, thinking maybe he was referring to feta cheese, or perhaps the word “fatal.” :awesome:

What is this so-called “mayor hunt”? Are mayors generally considered to be anti-town or mafia?

Unvote

D

Deleted member

And here I was, thinking maybe he was referring to feta cheese, or perhaps the word “fatal.” :awesome:

What is this so-called “mayor hunt”? Are mayors generally considered to be anti-town or mafia?

Unvote
Back in the first 4 games or so, we'd have the Mayor claim Day 1 and then tie a No Lynch to someone else, with the Mayor voting for no lynch, so we could confirm their role. It also didn't help the Mayor was considered a confirmed Townie by most so everyone would just claim to them N1.
The tie would usually be resooved incredibly early so there wasn't much going on during Day 1 and it got boring quickly, and that's without going into the issues of everyone claiming to the Mayor.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946

Unvote
Mayors can be both. Usually they have town aligned but for example; pokemafia had Hypnos as he evil mayor.

Some games can have a good and bad one for balance or they may just have one of the two. Most people here try to look for the mayor day one tough as it’s something easy and productive and a claim that can be proved since mayor gets double vote.

I’m surprised we have not heard one yet. This leads me to believe they are scum or don’t exist at all

---

鉄腕
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
I think NZ players in the past have focused on finding the Mayor a bit too much (not that it's a bad strategy in theory). It wouldn't surprise me if the Mayor doesn't exist in this game considering the Triangle Map gimmick.

D

Deleted member

I think NZ players in the past have focused on finding the Mayor a bit too much (not that it's a bad strategy in theory). It wouldn't surprise me if the Mayor doesn't exist in this game considering the Triangle Map gimmick.
If anything, I expect a Gem weapon user to have their votes be even more effective than normal during Triangle Maps
*cough*narcian*cough*

BarDulL

Town Vampire
I’m surprised we have not heard one yet. This leads me to believe they are scum or don’t exist at all
I'm concerned about this line of thinking because it sets up a potential town mayor we have to be lynched. There are also other players here that don't necessarily abide by traditional NZ sentiment towards town roles. Most DGamers would probably keep their mouth shut about it on principle.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
I feel someone put 4 cards of Exodia... but forgot the 5th one to do the full summon.

Weird.

*vanishes*

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Yeah, a doublevoter having one vote worth six (because Triangle Days triples votes in advantage, iirc) would be bonkers.

If there’s a mayo, I bet it’s colorless for balance reasons.

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
The reason your play seens scummy to me is that you seem to be getting very flustered for a single vote and then seem to be trying to play a middle man with no clear stances.

He’s bragging about holding a gun as a day vig, he might be lying he might be telling the truth. It’s something you see as scummy but I see it as starting the game and getting it rolling.

If he is legit serious on shooting a non claimant I see it as a stupid action but as I learned from Ryker who pulled this 2-3 times around here it’s not inheritly scummy. It depends how holder plays it out and he seems to be wanting to make content.

You seem to have an issue with him either shooting you or voting you, which seems odd for a focus of self preservation.
Well I mean wouldn't anyone have that issue? I'm just saying dude. In a game like this it's pretty damn hard to tell if someone's bluffing or not.

And I took my vote off Holder. I want to believe he has the right intentions doing what he's doing. I'm gonna let it go for now but if he does end up killing a townie, i'll be voting for him in the next Day phase.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Yeah, a doublevoter having one vote worth six (because Triangle Days triples votes in advantage, iirc) would be bonkers.

If there’s a mayo, I bet it’s colorless for balance reasons.
Ooh that’s true. I didn’t think of the triangle maps so if anything mayor would have to be colorless. Only meme worthy choice for that would be Wrys but I doubt it’s the case.

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
Pardon my ignorance but what exactly is the Mayor?

BarDulL

Town Vampire
Whenever I don't get something crazy going, everyone just camps the top platform like a bunch of pudgy pigeons waiting for bread to drop. :(

I'll throw my hat into the ring:

I'm a little concerned about Z25. His push on LoneKonWolf seems more in line with a policy lynch, and I also don't like that he seemed like he was trying to set up a potential Mayor to be lynched. I might end up voting for him before day's end.

Pokechu Pokechu You sort of disappeared. Any thoughts? Who is le scummy scum?

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
i just realized this phase ends in less than three hours lol

oops, i'll put out a votecount guys

BarDulL

Town Vampire
Whenever I don't get something crazy going, everyone just camps the top platform like a bunch of pudgy pigeons waiting for bread to drop. :(
And before people get angry at me for saying this, I think we can all agree Day 1 is boring because no one wants to take risks. I just want people to get a bit more blood thirsty. Maybe not for the wrong reasons, like voting me off because people took my analogy the wrong way.

uh how do people feel about bardull
How do you feel about Bardull?

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946

I'm a little concerned about Z25. His push on LoneKonWolf seems more in line with a policy lynch, and I also don't like that he seemed like he was trying to set up a potential Mayor to be lynched. I might end up voting for him before day's end.

Pretty sure I ain’t the only one who put a vote on lone. Also notice how they still haven’t given us a defense. I’ve played enough of these to gauge how people play.

And we can’t go the day without lynching someone it’s a risk. Also I never pushed for the mayor in anyway. I stopped caring about the mayor search a long time ago. All I did was give a rundown when asked about mayors.

Also side note but I’m in the ER now. I should be here throughout the day though, but if I don’t then it may be because I’ve getting a bunch of tests done

BarDulL

Town Vampire

Pretty sure I ain’t the only one who put a vote on lone. Also notice how they still haven’t given us a defense. I’ve played enough of these to gauge how people play.

And we can’t go the day without lynching someone it’s a risk. Also I never pushed for the mayor in anyway. I stopped caring about the mayor search a long time ago. All I did was give a rundown when asked about mayors.

Also side note but I’m in the ER now. I should be here throughout the day though, but if I don’t then it may be because I’ve getting a bunch of tests done
D:

Hope you're feeling better soon mate.

My concern arose when you said "I’m surprised we have not heard one yet. This leads me to believe they are scum or don’t exist at all." Maybe I took it the wrong way, but if a mayor did claim, it sounds like you would vote for them because they should have already claimed without considering the town intentions for not claiming.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Sorry for the quad post but the first two shouldn’t have been posted as the quote got messed up.

And before people get angry at me for saying this, I think we can all agree Day 1 is boring because no one wants to take risks. I just want people to get a bit more blood thirsty. Maybe not for the wrong reasons, like voting me off because people took my analogy the wrong way.

How do you feel about Bardull?
So I put a vote on someone as a way to take a risk and you suspect me, yet you think it’s just fine if you do it?

Now that is something hypocritical

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
D:

Hope you're feeling better soon mate.

My concern arose when you said "I’m surprised we have not heard one yet. This leads me to believe they are scum or don’t exist at all." Maybe I took it the wrong way, but if a mayor did claim, it sounds like you would vote for them because they should have already claimed without considering the town intentions for not claiming.
I wouldn’t vote for them. I was surprised because usually the mayor just comes out and says it. Holder was the only time from when I played where it didn’t happen. He said he was mayor in a private pm rather than telling everyone and it led to golden wiping him out and him being revealed as the scum mayor I mentioned.
My statement on their alignment or existence was just a sentence. I’m saying we probably don’t have a mayor but if we did they likely are scummy but I don’t think anyone is going to announce they can double vote at this point if that’s the case.

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
uh how do people feel about bardull
i'm mad that BarDulL BarDulL thought i was trolling

THE VOTE COUNT

Majority Lynch:

Yes (3) - Shishoe, Z25, Holder (although his vote was not bold),
Yes, but only after the first 24 hours (8) - praline, Barney, Golden, ---, Ura, LoneKonWolf, Wolfie557, Jojalole
No (2) - Nabe, The Stoopid Unikorn, Red Ryu,

Lynch Candidates:

Holder of the Heel (1): Golden
LoneKonWolf (2): Shishoe, Z25
Ura (2): Holder, Red Ryu
No Lynch (1): ShinyLegendary
Z25 (2): Nabe, Maven

D

Deleted member

I'm gonna wait until Pokechu posts the votecount but I think we should reorganize our votes so we don't lynch someone at random and attempt to get some info from them before they're killed off, as ight now, I'm sure the votes are spread too thin.
I want to keep my vote on Konnie because his behaviour is just not fun to play with, regardless of his alignment. And if he is in fact Mafia, then he's getting off scotfree by literally saying nothing.

Shiny and Pokechu have been uncharacteristically quiet(at least relatively), not to mention Pokechu being protective of Konnie. Jojalole has been too but he warned us about that during signups.
I can't say much about --- and Red Ryu but I'm reading them the most as Town. Holder's little game seems like his usual Town play but I wanna see how it ends and I don't like his fixation on Ura, whatever reasons he may have. Speaking of Ura, his play may look scummy but it's in line with his last game and god was it irritating me how stubborn and self-preservating he was. AND speaking of scummy plays, White(aka Wolfie) has had one significant post and didn't sound scummy, I don't know if that means he took our advice to heart or if he's actual scum this time around.

Also, as an additional reminder, we have to remember there's a 3rd Party out there and it should be dealt with asap, the problem is that I believe we'll have to depend on power roles to find it.

THE VOTE COUNT

Majority Lynch:

Yes, but only after the first 24 hours (8) - praline, Barney, Golden, ---, Ura, LoneKonWolf, Wolfie557, Jojalole

Lynch Candidates:

Ok, good, I was waiting for this.
These votes are spread way too thin as I expected. I think it's about time those who haven't voted yet do so already. Unless anyone wants to go to a tiebreaker phase.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946

THE VOTE COUNT

Majority Lynch:

Lynch Candidates:

Hm
#HBC | Nabe #HBC | Nabe

Care to explain your vote?

You asked me a random question barely related to the game and then voted for me. I’m just confused as to why?

Also you ignore all of my responses and then ask your friends to comment on me. So what’s your goal here?

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
#HBC | Red Ryu #HBC | Red Ryu

Did you Unvote Shiny before voting for Ura? I'm just asking because I think I forgot to put that in the rules. :x

Top Bottom