• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Fire Emblem Heroes Mafia: Book 2 - ENDGAME - A Surt-ain Mafia Loses, Town Prevails

D

Deleted member

I told you before that I'm saying nothing and will be lurking. Mostly on the basis that i am a stranger in unfamiliar territory. I have nothing substantial to say but will be around when someone wants to promp me. Thats all, if you want anything else kill me to reveal it.
Yeah, no, I'm asking you to say something and you're avoiding discussion altogether. If you're not gonna contribute to anything, my vote stays.
Kon is his own man, let him be :V

At least he's said something, some people haven't even done that I think LOL
Saying "I won't say anything" is actually much worse than just not talking.

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
It's day 1 so there isn't much reason to reveal anything and this is Kon's first game. If I was in his shoes I wouldn't reveal anything either, and there's still MANY things he can contribute.

For example, how does he feel about Holder day killing? Villains being townies? Etc

Just because he doesn't want to reveal anything doesn't mean he should be voted.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
You're really overthinking things. I don't think I can be more blatant than I already have. Either way, everyone will know my role automatically come Day 2 anyway considering how my role works. It's designed to be blatant like the character.

In the last FEH game, the mafia didn't have safe claims.
Not a fan of this in flavored games, mods usually hand out a safe claim since flavor can be tricky.

D

Deleted member

There might not even be anything to the Mafia and they're just regular characters. I mean, that's what I did in my last game, saves anyone the trouble of fakeclaiming a flavor they might not be familiar with. And FEH has the perfect excuse for it with those contracts and whatnot.
It's day 1 so there isn't much reason to reveal anything and this is Kon's first game. If I was in his shoes I wouldn't reveal anything either, and there's still MANY things he can contribute.

For example, how does he feel about Holder day killing? Villains being townies? Etc

Just because he doesn't want to reveal anything doesn't mean he should be voted.
I'm not asking him to reveal anything, just for him to participate in discussion, which he is actively denying. You're also being awfully protective of him for whatever reason.

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
I'm not asking him to reveal anything, just for him to participate in discussion, which he is actively denying. You're also being awfully protective of him for whatever reason.
lol how am I being "awfully" protective? my first post was a joke and my second was just saying he can say much more than his role

Which, I'll be honest, I did misread and I thought you were asking for his character/role, I apologize.

If he's actively denying participating in discussion though, then yeah, I can see where you're coming from. But I still wouldn't hold it against him because it's his first time playing and he'll probably have more ground to stand on after his support and using his ability.

D

Deleted member

Problem is, he clearly has no intention of saying anything.

He's shown a lack of interest in even participating before the game even started and is literally only doing so because you and Katt bugged him enough times to do so and he wanted you two to stop.

You two basically forced him into this for selfish reasons and now he's retaliating by simply not giving a **** at what he's "supposed" to do.

D

Deleted member

lol how am I being "awfully" protective? my first post was a joke and my second was just saying he can say much more than his role

Which, I'll be honest, I did misread and I thought you were asking for his character/role, I apologize.

If he's actively denying participating in discussion though, then yeah, I can see where you're coming from. But I still wouldn't hold it against him because it's his first time playing and he'll probably have more ground to stand on after his support and using his ability.
We have no way of knowing if his ability is proven or if he'll even talk properly in his supports. He's actively denying discussion which is the main point of the game, regardless of his alignment, if he's not gonna say anything why is he even playing anyways?
Because i have nothing to add to a grpup of unfamiliar people as i have stated.
This is not a ****ing social, this is a game, you don't need to know us to play the game, so play the game please.

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~

He's shown a lack of interest in even participating before the game even started and is literally only doing so because you and Katt bugged him enough times to do so and he wanted you two to stop.

You two basically forced him into this for selfish reasons and now he's retaliating by simply not giving a **** at what he's "supposed" to do.
am guilty

that is all

-skedaddles-

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
Vote: Ura
Vote: Holder

I find it pretty funny that you go on about wanting to kill those who don't give out their role claim and now you want to get rid of as many people as you possibly can, wanting me lynched for no reason. Scum or not, that's some shady behavior right there.

And as for my role, it has something to do with a dagger.

D

Deleted member

Because i have nothing to add to a grpup of unfamiliar people as i have stated.
1. Learn how to spell.
2. Look, I know you are a grouch because you do not want to play, but you do not need to understand us to play the game.

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325

Natz and I are both aware that Kon is his own individual, capable of making his own decisions and choices. If he really was against playing and uninterested, then he would have told Natz to let it be.

All I saw was that he was hesitant but Natz and I encouraged him to give it a go, give it a try. In no way did Natz or I "force" him into this game for "selfish reasons".

Wolfie557

Witch-King of the North
3DS FC
3153-4071-1007
Switch FC
SW 3128 8188 4021
I, Fjorm, Princess of Nifl condemn actions showcased by Berkut as a way to threaten our alliance, despite potential traitors amongst us.

Berkut try killing me on a defensive phase if you wish. I will gladly accept your challenge or any duel. ;)

With that said, this is book 2. The enemy is simple. It's the Kingdom of Muspell lead by demon-king Surtr, highly dangerous yet semi respectable Laevaetin..wait I think it was Laegjarn that is the smart one? And with them tag alongside that ***** Loki...

Furthermore, I'm jumping into a hot spring after all this hassle and effort telling you things on DAY ONE to stop this madness and hope I'm not too big a target even tho I'm
actually nothing special. Cheers.

So do not expect me to claim anything else to anyone for the next few phases.

Come, Princess Sharena, let's bathe together!

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
oh well if natz is saying she's guilty then I guess she's guilty

but I don't think we forced him into this, still

but that's just my $0.02

LoneKonWolf

Lazy Lonely Lurker☕
We have no way of knowing if his ability is proven or if he'll even talk properly in his supports. He's actively denying discussion which is the main point of the game, regardless of his alignment, if he's not gonna say anything why is he even playing anyways?

This is not a ****ing social, this is a game, you don't need to know us to play the game, so play the game please.
I am playing the game of which I've been handed.

And my play for day 1 of this game against you particular set of people is to say i have and will not add anything substantial to it. And for some reason that is irritating you greatly.

Put me to the threat of death if you want, I'll play this how I've been handed, and that is for now nothing to say. Make do what you want from there.

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
oh well if natz is saying she's guilty then I guess she's guilty

but I don't think we forced him into this, still

but that's just my $0.02
oh nah we didn't force hiim (this one at least) still guilty in dragging and strong encouragement of getting him to play :V he still did it willingly

-actual skedaddling-

Holder of the Heel

Fiat justitia, pereat mundus
NNID
Roarfang
3DS FC
1332-7720-7283
Switch FC
6734-2078-8990
Vote: Holder

I find it pretty funny that you go on about wanting to kill those who don't give out their role claim and now you want to get rid of as many people as you possibly can, wanting me lynched for no reason. Scum or not, that's some shady behavior right there.

And as for my role, it has something to do with a dagger.
Lol, I just voted for you because you've been dead silent.

It would seem a vote without any sort of added weight is enough to trigger some vitriol though.

Curious though how under the threat of death people are willing to speak up, imagine that?

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
I wonder....

Could we have someone from 3 houses?
Probably not but I wonder what games are represented and if it could mean anything.

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
Lol, I just voted for you because you've been dead silent.

It would seem a vote without any sort of added weight is enough to trigger some vitriol though.

Curious though how under the threat of death people are willing to speak up, imagine that?
Sorry but i'm just really frustrated with the way you're playing this game. You essentially put everyone in danger regardless of their alignment and make it so their roles are out in the open for Mafia to see. That's outright scummy behavior right there.

I'm willing to take my vote off you if you do the same for me. Though be warned. If your kill actually does end up costing a townie, i'm going to vote for you to get lynched.

D

Deleted member

Man, this whole thing is a mess, this is why we should have sticked to 24-hour phases, because now we'll have one more whole day of people just not wanting to talk.
Jojalole Jojalole
Help me make this Day more interesting
I, Fjorm, Princess of Nifl condemn actions showcased by Berkut as a way to threaten our alliance, despite potential traitors amongst us.

Berkut try killing me on a defensive phase if you wish. I will gladly accept your challenge or any duel. ;)

With that said, this is book 2. The enemy is simple. It's the Kingdom of Muspell lead by demon-king Surtr, highly dangerous yet semi respectable Laevaetin..wait I think it was Laegjarn that is the smart one? And with them tag alongside that ***** Loki...

Furthermore, I'm jumping into a hot spring after all this hassle and effort telling you things on DAY ONE to stop this madness and hope I'm not too big a target even tho I'm

Oh cool, you're Fjorm then? But why do you think those are the Mafia characters? I mean, I guess it makes sense but that would be way too obvious lol.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Man, this whole thing is a mess, this is why we should have sticked to 24-hour phases, because now we'll have one more whole day of people just not wanting to talk.
Jojalole Jojalole

Oh cool, you're Fjorm then? But why do you think those are the Mafia characters? I mean, I guess it makes sense but that would be way too obvious lol.
Last time the mafia were also obvious. The theme was horse emblem and everyone knew what characters were in it based on the meta, just not who were those characters.

Holder of the Heel

Fiat justitia, pereat mundus
NNID
Roarfang
3DS FC
1332-7720-7283
Switch FC
6734-2078-8990
Sorry but i'm just really frustrated with the way you're playing this game. You essentially put everyone in danger regardless of their alignment and make it so their roles are out in the open for Mafia to see. That's outright scummy behavior right there.

I'm willing to take my vote off you if you do the same for me. Though be warned. If your kill actually does end up costing a townie, i'm going to vote for you to get lynched.
Oh you are? Well, doesn't seem like you cared until I put down a vote for you. Didn't even need to tag you.

News flash my Death Note partner, we are all already in danger regardless of alignment. And I never said anything about roles, how are you and Maven getting to that conclusion?

I'm fine with removing my vote from you, but know that if I can't vote for you, I'll just run my lance through you instead. Which is less frustrating for you? :smirk:

Jojalole

Henshin a go go baby!
Switch FC
SW 7943 9867 0675
I wonder....

Probably not but I wonder what games are represented and if it could mean anything.
This is FEH mafia not FE, so I'm inclined to believe that no Three houses character would be in. I do wonder if we will finally get a seasonal character or nah.

Jojalole Jojalole
Uhm... Uh... Why don't we start ****posting to make the game impossible to re-read? At least we would get fun out of that lmao.

Well that was one hell of a claim lol. For some reason I completely forgot about Fjorm, but thinking about it it does make sense for her to show up. It would be cool if Múspell were the mafia too (Or maybe Surtr is the evil threat, who knows) but after seeing more recent flavors going out of the way to not make the mafia the evil guys I'm not so sure.

And even though the game relies heavily on flavor, maybe we should not think about it that much. It is day 1 so what we have to analyse is rather limited, and most claims have only been flavor related...

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
I wonder....

I don’t think anyone from 3 houses is in cause they aren’t in FEH yet.

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
Oh you are? Well, doesn't seem like you cared until I put down a vote for you. Didn't even need to tag you.

News flash my Death Note partner, we are all already in danger regardless of alignment. And I never said anything about roles, how are you and Maven getting to that conclusion?

I'm fine with removing my vote from you, but know that if I can't vote for you, I'll just run my lance through you instead. Which is less frustrating for you? :smirk:
I didn't say anything because I didn't want it to look like I was picking sides. It was an observation I made from how you were playing the game.

...Because you outright said to give out our roles in this thread? Otherwise you'd kill anyone who didn't do it at random? Unless I misunderstood what you said?

So fine, i'll oblige in removing my vote.

Unvote: Holder

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
This is FEH mafia not FE, so I'm inclined to believe that no Three houses character would be in. I do wonder if we will finally get a seasonal character or nah.

Uhm... Uh... Why don't we start ****posting to make the game impossible to re-read? At least we would get fun out of that lmao.

Well that was one hell of a claim lol. For some reason I completely forgot about Fjorm, but thinking about it it does make sense for her to show up. It would be cool if Múspell were the mafia too (Or maybe Surtr is the evil threat, who knows) but after seeing more recent flavors going out of the way to not make the mafia the evil guys I'm not so sure.

And even though the game relies heavily on flavor, maybe we should not think about it that much. It is day 1 so what we have to analyse is rather limited, and most claims have only been flavor related...
I bet the threat is Andy and he gives a triple vote to everyone.

Jojalole

Henshin a go go baby!
Switch FC
SW 7943 9867 0675
I bet the threat is Andy and he gives a triple vote to everyone.
Real talk, I'd love that **** lmao. Having Advance Wars be the evil threat to take revenge on FE for taking all the care from IS would be ****ing hilarious (and sad because I actually really like Advance Wars lmao)

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
I need to figure out a way to tell the person that I want to support me to support back indirectly... hmmm...

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Real talk, I'd love that **** lmao. Having Advance Wars be the evil threat to take revenge on FE for taking all the care from IS would be ****ing hilarious (and sad because I actually really like Advance Wars lmao)
If Andy is a character then Ura will be pissed if he ain’t him. lol

Top Bottom