• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Work In Progress Fire Emblem Heroes: Finally found Forrest, MIA since 2017

Best hair colour for Forrest?

• Total voters

Arcanir

An old friend evolved
NNID
Shoryu91
3DS FC
4253-4855-5860
I really dislike IS' habit of shoving major NPCs into limbo, especially when they have no problem immediately letting Nifl, Muspel, Ymir, and Ganglot quickly join the roster.

Legendary Veronica looks neat, a very powerful nuke. Embla is maybe a little too overtuned as she neuters defensive units and saves with not much in the way of counterplay, but if your team is struggling with those then there's no reason to not pick her up. Beast Agility is nice, but NFU is very common among the Beasts who have the speed to make use of it so it's only a handful that can really use the skill like Kaden. Hopefully it'll lead to a Dragon-esque line of skills though as if we get other options like Wrath, Ire, or Wall then the Value shoots up.

Ivander

Smash Legend

Geez, I know it's a new Book, but still there is alot to take in.
-The new Book and it's characters.
-Ophelia getting an Arcane weapon, over Takumi, Sakura and Leo.
-Kiragi being the F2P unit surprisingly.
-The new Binding Worlds item allowing you to get a Forma of a unit from Book 1 to the end of Book 4 you get during the Mode.
-Arena finally getting that Book Ver. unit slot from Aether Raids. Thank frickin' goodness.
-Arena getting a Ticket to let you get 1 free 4/5-Star Special Rate Unit. If this includes Seasonals, this will be frickin' insane since this is practically 5 4-Star Special Units per month.

Lots to take in and finally, the Arena is getting a much needed change. Even if the new Ticket already forces me to come back to it.

chocolatejr9

Smash Hero

Geez, I know it's a new Book, but still there is alot to take in.
-The new Book and it's characters.
-Ophelia getting an Arcane weapon, over Takumi, Sakura and Leo.
-Kiragi being the F2P unit surprisingly.
-The new Binding Worlds item allowing you to get a Forma of a unit from Book 1 to the end of Book 4 you get during the Mode.
-Arena finally getting that Book Ver. unit slot from Aether Raids. Thank frickin' goodness.
-Arena getting a Ticket to let you get 1 free 4/5-Star Special Rate Unit. If this includes Seasonals, this will be frickin' insane since this is practically 5 4-Star Special Units per month.

Lots to take in and finally, the Arena is getting a much needed change. Even if the new Ticket already forces me to come back to it.
For context:

Feh Channel:

New Heroes:

Ivander

Smash Legend
So Ophelia really packs for the Red Tome Arcane Weapon. It gives a Slaying effect, -1 Cooldown at the start of the turn, at above 25% HP, gives +5 to all Stats, a guaranteed follow-up and neutralises all penalties to User's ATK. Good lord, already that's a great Arcane weapon for Red Tomes. And that's not all! Ophelia is an Infantry Unit, allowing her to give Infantry skills for inheritance and she already comes with ATK/RES Finish 4, Time Pulse 3 and SPECIAL SPIRAL 4, a new Special Spiral that gives +5 damage and neutralises damage reduction when Special triggers and still gives the -2 Cooldown count after Special triggers.

Red Tomes are eating incredibly with this Banner.

Last edited:

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
It bugged me how Kiragi was the only Fates royal child that wasn't in FEH for the longest time, and now he is finally in the game. Him being a F2P unit and a 4-star demote will make him a good merge project for me in the coming future, so I look forward to pulling more copies of him.

As for the other highlights of the Fates banner:
  • Caeldori is a lance flier whose Prodigy Polearm has Slaying, Spectrum +5 and NFU when she has 25% or more HP, and applies an Atk/Def debuff on the foe based on her Spd stat in a pretty, er, complicated equation to simplify into my own words. Her other base skills are Draconic Aura, Atk/Spd Catch 4, and the new Atk/Spd Hold skill.
  • Dwyer is the main 4-star demote who has a new inheritable staff called Aid+, which heals 10 damage at the start of a turn to the ally that took the most damage. He has also Martyr+, Heavenly Light, AR-D Atk/Res 3, and Spd Tactic 3. We finally have a 4-star demote that offers Spd Tactic 3, so that's something to look forward to.
  • Seithr is the new Heroes OC that we obtain a free copy of upon completing the first chapter of the new Book (or should I say the 13th chapter because the chapter ordering is going backwards with this book). She is an Astra Mythic Hero and a green tome cavalier whose weapon, fittingly named after her, has Slaying, Quickened Pulse, inflicts follow-up attack negation on the foe to herself and nearby allies, Spectrum +5 during combat, a guaranteed follow-up attack, and true damage based on her Res. Her base skill kit also has Iceberg, Still Water 4, Chill Atk/Res 3, and Future Focused.
    • Future Focused is her unique C-skill which cancels a foe's action for the rest of the turn when she has more Res than the foe's Res + their distance from her times 3. This only works on odd-numbered turns and on foes that are in cardinal directions of her. She can effectively shut down some low Res units and be especially crippling to cavalier units who have low Res by high movement like Brave Seliph and Legendary Sigurd.
  • Hans is the GHB of the banner, finally completing the Fates villainous trio in FEH.
While we didn't get a new Takumi in the banner, I'll definitely try pulling for the new Ophelia because her new Arcane weapon is just that good.

Ivander

Smash Legend
Still, the really big thing I got from the Feh Channel is the free 4* Special Rate Hero per week with the ticket you get from Arena. That is a huge deal, since it not only allows you to get merges for older heroes, as well as some really good Heroes like Brave Alm and Caineghis, but with the recent additions to 4* Special Rate and the possibility of getting even more since it's been a while since the last 5-Star to 4-Star drop, you can also get some good fodder from them, like Swift Sparrow 3, Mirror Stance 3, Sturdy Impact, etc. And I'm really curious if Seasonal Heroes will be included or get their own Banner.

Finally adding the Book Ver. character from the Chaos Aether Raids update is very good too. Might make Arena investment somewhat more bearable to deal with.

Last edited:

Ivander

Smash Legend

Hmm, wonder who that mysterious character on the left is. I have no idea whatsoever looking at their black silhouette. Well, we'll figure out who they are tomorrow night. :smirk:

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
Merry Christmas to us!

So we the Black Knight, Dorothea, Annette as the 4-star demote, Cordelia+Selena as the Harmonic Duo, and Bruno as the TT award. Poor Dorothea is becoming the new Charlotte as the one unit that is long overdue for her regular version in the game despite having a Special alt, but this one is tenfold with her getting her 3rd alt (I think? I have to check).
  • Winter Black Knight is an axe armored unit. His Solemn Axe has Slaying, Spectrum +5 when his HP is 25% or higher, and either damage reduction, an Atk/Spd debuff, and/or Null Follow-Up on the foe based on his HP when his attack can trigger his Special. He also has Black Luna, Distant Dart, Special Fighter 4, and D/R Far Save 3 in his base skill kit. Special Fighter 4 is the Tier 4 version of said skill that now gives the unit a built-in Noontime while also reducing the Deep Wounds effect by 50%. Based on Distant Start, he will probably be a speedy armored unit.
  • Winter Dorothea is a red tome cavalier dancer. Her Sevenfold Gifts gives her an automatic +3 Spd boost while also providing an additional +6 Atk/Spd to herself during combat when her HP is 25% or higher. The real appeal of the weapon though is that it provides a +6 boost to all stats of the ally that's danced to along with allowing that ally to gain a guaranteed follow-up attack. The rest of her base skill kit includes Sing, S/R Far Trace 3, and Inf. Spd Tactic.
  • Winter Annette is the 4-star demote of the banner and an armored colorless archer. Her Peppy Bow+ is an inheritable weapon that can inflict an Atk/Def debuff of 5 on the foe while also negating the foe's follow-up attack as long as the unit's HP is 25% or higher. She also has Moonbow, Atk/Res Ideal 3, and Crafty Fighter 3 in her base skill kit, the last of which will make her good Skill fodder to pull for.
  • Winter Cordelia+Selena are the Harmonic Duo unit of the banner, as well as a lance flier. Their Inseverable Spear is equipped with a Slaying effect and applies an Orders effect along with the new Dual Strike effect. The weapon also gives them a +6 boost to their Atk/Spd and special acceleration during combat when they are near an ally or initiate combat. The rest of their base skill kit includes Galeforce, Atk/Spd Clash 4, Flow Guard 3, and the first appearance of the Def/Res Hold skill.
    • Dual Strike is basically the new Triangle Attack, only this one does not require both the unit and the ally to have the effect but it does require an adjacent ally for the Dual Strike effect to happen.
    • Their Harmonic effect applies a +6 Atk/Spd boost, Resonance Blades, and the Treachery effect.
  • Not much is known about Winter Bruno so far other than he is the TT award and either an infantry or armored green mage (probably armored because he is standing next to Winter Black Knight in the 3rd map as if it will trigger Armored March).
Actually a real good banner with very solid units across the board. I can see myself pulling from this.

Last edited:

Troykv

Smash Master
So we the Black Knight, Dorothea, Annette as the 4-star demote, Cordelia+Selena as the Harmonic Duo, and Bruno as the TT award. Poor Dorothea is becoming the new Charlotte as the one unit that is long overdue for her regular version in the game despite having a Special alt, but this one is tenfold with her getting her 3rd alt (I think? I have to check).
  • Winter Black Knight is an axe armored unit. His Solemn Axe has Slaying, Spectrum +5 when his HP is 25% or higher, and either damage reduction, an Atk/Spd debuff, and/or Null Follow-Up on the foe based on his HP when his attack can trigger his Special. He also has Black Luna, Distant Dart, Special Fighter 4, and D/R Far Save 3 in his base skill kit. Special Fighter 4 is the Tier 4 version of said skill that now gives the unit a built-in Noontime while also reducing the Deep Wounds effect by 50%. Based on Distant Start, he will probably be a speedy armored unit.
  • Winter Dorothea is a red tome cavalier dancer. Her Sevenfold Gifts gives her an automatic +3 Spd boost while also providing an additional +6 Atk/Spd to herself during combat when her HP is 25% or higher. The real appeal of the weapon though is that it provides a +6 boost to all stats of the ally that's danced to along with allowing that ally to gain a guaranteed follow-up attack. The rest of her base skill kit includes Sing, S/R Far Trace 3, and Inf. Spd Tactic.
  • Winter Annette is the 4-star demote of the banner and an armored colorless archer. Her Peppy Bow+ is an inheritable weapon that can inflict an Atk/Def debuff of 5 on the foe while also negating the foe's follow-up attack as long as the unit's HP is 25% or higher. She also has Moonbow, Atk/Res Ideal 3, and Crafty Fighter 3 in her base skill kit, the last of which will make her good Skill fodder to pull for.
  • Winter Cordelia+Selena are the Harmonic Duo unit of the banner, as well as a lance flier. Their Inseverable Spear is equipped with a Slaying effect and applies an Orders effect along with the new Dual Strike effect. The weapon also gives them a +6 boost to their Atk/Spd and special acceleration during combat when they are near an ally or initiate combat. The rest of their base skill kit includes Galeforce, Atk/Spd Clash 4, Flow Guard 3, and the first appearance of the Def/Res Hold skill.
    • Dual Strike is basically the new Triangle Attack, only this one does not require both the unit and the ally to have the effect but it does require an adjacent ally for the Dual Strike effect to happen.
    • Their Harmonic effect applies a +6 Atk/Spd boost, Resonance Blades, and the Treachery effect.
  • Not much is known about Winter Bruno so far other than he is the TT award and either an infantry or armored green mage (probably armored because he is standing next to Winter Black Knight in the 3rd map as if it will trigger Armored March).
Actually a real good banner with very solid units across the board. I can see myself pulling from this.
At least with Dorothea she being a Seasonal Queen makes sense considering she is very fashionable and has the right mood for celebrations, she actually dislikes fighting.

chocolatejr9

Smash Hero
So.....
  1. I like how she uses two swords, but is a Blue Dagger. Interesting.
  2. How the frick' did Male Byleth get a Legendary Alt, when they still haven't done M!Robin or M!Corrin?
Man, M!Robin is going to be so high on the CYL7 Ballot.
Especially since Shez apparently isn't as popular as either Robin or Corrin (which, if true, is saying a lot given this is CORRIN we're talking about)...

Ivander

Smash Legend
Especially since Shez apparently isn't as popular as either Robin or Corrin (which, if true, is saying a lot given this is CORRIN we're talking about)...
That is honestly not known. Neither Shez has appeared in a CYL, so we don't know their popularity exactly.

And M!Corrin has been slowly climbing up the CYL ladder. It was CYL6 that he finally manged to appear in the Top 15, let alone, Top 20 picked Males. And even then, he seems to have some popularity with the developers considering the amount of Alts he gets, even if he's often paired with his female counterpart. But they could easily ignore him and not give him Alts if they wanted to and no one would really bat an eye, so they certainly have some intention in giving him Alts.

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
Surprised she got a Legendary alt so quickly:

Yeah, I'm just as surprised.

Legendary Female Shez is an infantry blue dagger unit this time around. Her Asura Blades give her an automatic +5 Speed boost, a Brave effect, penalty neautralization on herself, and a special acceleration effect when she outspends the foe. Her unique A-skill, Swift Slice, is where she really shines. It's there she gains Spectrum +8 when either she initiates combat or is near an ally, and it can also give her weapon effective damage against all weapon types when she initiates combat and can outspend the foe. The rest of her base skill introduces the Tier 4 version of Seal Spd while also having Glimmer and Atk/Spd Oath 4.

The rest of the units in this banner are Legendary Sigurd, Legendary Lilina, Brave Seliph, Legendary Myrrh, Brave Chrom, Legendary Ninian, Seithr, Brave Tiki, Legendary Claude, Medeus, and Brave Claude.

Another chance to pull all of this year's CYL units while also having another chance to pull Legendary Sigurd, but still pretty strong and worthwhile units to pull this time around.

Ivander

Smash Legend
I'm legitimately surprised that they didn't do Veronica & Letizia. Could've been because of Bruno being a Christmas Alt, but still, I'm quite surprised Elm got in over Veronica and Letizia.

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
Would you call this a... GODLY New Year's?

I predicted that Panne would be the 4-star demote, Yarne would be the TT award, and Ask+Embla would be the Duo unit. This whole banner was predictable once they revealed Yarne's silhouette lol.

Anyways:
  • Ash is a infantry blue beast unit whose Heralding Horn offers Slaying, a semi-aLull Atk effect, and up to three additional effects depending on how many allies are close to her: these additional effects include a brave effect if she has weapon triangle advantage or if the foe initiates combat, damage reduction on the first attack by 40%, and follow-up attack negation on the foe. The rest of her base skill kit has Bonfire, the new Distant Reversal (which is the Def version of Tier 4 DC skills), Atk/Def Bulwark 3, and Opening Retainer.
  • Elm is flying green beast and makes his summonable debut with this banner. His Fang of Fatality has a Slaying effect and three additional effects when he either initiates combat or attacks alone: a +6 Atk/Spd boost, the offensive half of NFU, and a true damage effect calculated from a percentage based on the number of foes around calculated onto his Spd. He can also reduce damage from area-of-effect Specials when attacking solo. The rest of his base skill kit has Luna, the new Beast N Trace 3 skill (removes the beast condition to transform and provides a Canto effect), and C Feud 3.
  • Panne is the 4-star demote of the banner and a cavalier red beast unit. Her Keen Rabbit Fang has a Slaying effect, cavalier effective damage, and three effects when she attacks solo or initiates combat: a +6 Atk/Spd boost, the offensive half of NFU, and damage reduction on the foe's first attack by 40%. The weapon also gives her an additional Special acceleration if she outspends the foe. The rest of her base skill kit has Luna, Atk/Spd Clash 3, and Lull Spd/Def 3.
  • Askr+Embla are the Duo unit and surprisingly are a colorless infantry tome user instead of another beast unit. Their Duality Vessel has a Slaying effect and four effects when they are 3 spaces away from an ally: Spectrum +5, a guaranteed follow-up attack, a Guard effect, and damage reduction from the foe's attack by 20% of the unit's Def. They can also reduce damage from area-of-effect Specials if their Def is greater than the foe's. The rest of their base skill has Bonfire, the new Def/Res Finish 4 skill, Atk/Res Tempo 3, and Opened Domain.
    • Their Duo skill boosts all stats for the unit and allies by 6 and lowers their Special cooldown effect by 1 for a turn. The Duo skill can also be used every third turn.
  • Yarne is the TT award unit and a cavalier blue beast unit. A new datamine from today already reveals his base skill kit
  • Wary Rabbit Fang: Grants Spd+3. Effective against cavalry foes. If unit initiates combat or is not adjacent to an ally, grants Atk/Spd+6 to unit during combat and inflicts penalty on foe's Atk/Def during combat = 20% of unit's Spd at start of combat, and also, after combat, if unit's HP is less than or equal to 90%, Grants Special cooldown count -2. [Insert typical beast cavalry effects]
  • Special: Galeforce
  • A-skill: Spd/Def Solo 3
  • C-skill: Threat. Atk/Spd 2 [can be accessed as a 4-star unit)

Solid banner.

I'm legitimately surprised that they didn't do Veronica & Letizia. Could've been because of Bruno being a Christmas Alt, but still, I'm quite surprised Elm got in over Veronica and Letizia.
Meanwhile, I wasn't surprised. The past New Years banner have been focusing on giving beast units appearances in the New Years banner, so they probably wanted to capitalize on that beast unit trend by giving the 4 beast OCs from Book VI their first alts in New Years, though I do find it surprising that Askr+Embla ended up being a tome unit instead of a beast unit.

Not sure if I can imagine a Veronica+Letizia Duo in this banner or a later one knowing that Letizia really hates Veronica as we witness in the first half of Book VI, unless they could do a younger Veronica+Letizia from a time when they were close friends.

Last edited:

Arcanir

An old friend evolved
NNID
Shoryu91
3DS FC
4253-4855-5860
It's not too surprising I'd say. Letizia got her base version in the game a few months ago while Elm got the Bruno/Freyr/Fafnir treatment, so they probably prioritized him since he's not likely to get any sort of new version (base or otherwise) in the foreseeable future. Plus Letizia is a fitting choice for the next Summer OC banner, so they can afford to keep her in their pocket for a bit longer while Elm fits in with the other Beasts on New Years and sells a shiny new Beast skill to boot.

As for this banner I'm probably going for Ash and Elm. You can definitely say a lot about their story roles (or lackthereof), but I do like their designs and base characters. So I'd like to pick them up and make a team of them and their respective lords.

Ivander

Smash Legend
The reasoning for being surprised is due to Veronica being a popular character, and how lately, the newest Seasonal Banners were involving a character from a past seasonal, like with Halloween, Nils got to see Ninian(and Tiki) and how the Ninja Banner had Laegjern interact with Laevateinn. I wouldn't have been surprised if Veronica was part of the NY Banner and she interacted with NY!Alfonse and Sharena.

And in regards to the resentment with Letizia to Veronica, I mean, with New Years events, we got Peony with Triandra and Plumeria, a pre-insanity Fafnir with Reginn and Fjorm, Laegjern, Gunnthra, Hrid and Laevateinn together. And the biggest thing to note is that the Letizia we summon is after her death and has shown regret for her hatred to Veronica. She says she still has her hatred, but she also mentions stuff where she clearly has regret for hurting Veronica.
Company/Money-wise, they can practically do whatever in order to give reasoning to put a character onto a banner, but story-wise, you could either have Veronica and Letizia be from a time where the resentment didn't burst out or have Veronica trying to mend things with Letizia.

Last edited:

chocolatejr9

Smash Hero

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
New batch of desert heroes:

A banner full of mages covering a variety of games: Nino, Urusula, Male Byleth as the 4-star demote, Linde+Sara as the Harmonic Duo, and Soren as the TT award.
  • Desert Nino is a red infantry tome user whose Child's Compass has Slaying and can grant +1 movement, ignore terrain effects, Spectrum +5, and a bonus to her Atk/Spd calculated from the number of bonuses on her when her HP is 25% or higher. She also gains damage reduction on the foe's next Attack by 50% if her Special triggers. The rest of her skill kit includes Glimmer, Atk/Spd Finish 4, Spd Prompt 3, and Time's Pulse 4 (the Tier 4 version that accelerates the skill's Slaying effect even further).
  • Desert Ursula is a green cavalier tome user whose Crow's Crystal has Slaying and grants several additional effects when her HP is 25% or higher: ignore terrain effects, Desperation, and Dominance. She also gains a +6 boost to her Atk/Spd during combat and the offensive half of NFU when her HP is 25% or higher at the start of combat. The rest of her base skill kit has Moonbow, Chill Spd/Res 3, and Panic Smoke 4.
  • Desert Male Byleth is a male infantry tome user and the 4-star demote of the banner. He has a Prf weapon called Guide's Hourglass that is pretty stacked with its effects: Slaying, ignore terrain effects & Dodge when near an ally, Spectrum +5 and Guard negation when he initiates combat or is near an ally, and a +4 boost to all allies' stats near him so long as he is 2 spaces away from them. He has Sublime Heaven as his Special along with Spd/Res Finish 3 and Lull Spd/Res 3.
  • Linde+Sara are the Harmonic Duo of the banner and red cavalier tome user. Their Celestial Globe has Slaying and ignore terrain effects & NFU when they are near an ally. It also gives them Spectrum +5, true damage based on Spd, and lowers the percentage of a foe's Special reduction damage effect as long as the Duo initiates combat or are near an ally. Their base skill kit includes Luna, Remote Sparrow, S/R Far Trace 3, and Def/Res Smoke 3. Remote Sparrow is an upgraded version of Swift Sparrow that provides a +7 boost to the unit's Atk/Spd stats when they initiate combat and reduces damage from the foe's first attack by 30%.
    • Their Harmonic effect grants Resonance Blades, Dodge, and Special cooldown charge +1 per attack.
  • Soren is the TT award of the banner and appears to be a blue infantry tome user.
Red is the most stacked color for offering the strongest units who also happen to be excellent skill fodder for the new Tier 4 skills they introduce. That's probably where I will be sniping the most.

Ivander

Smash Legend
Red is going to be the all-go color for the next AHR. Red has been stacked for alot of banners lately.

Also, I need to point out that with a Slaying effect, Time Pulse 4 and Special Spiral 4, you can literally pre-charge 4 Charge-Specials like Ignis, Glacies, Dragon Fang, Astra and Lethality after every combat. And with Special Spiral 4 taking out Damage reduction.....good luck on tanking...Special Spiral 4 + Time Pulse 4 builds are more than likely going to be prominent, especially with already powerful Heroes like Duo Chrom, Brave Marth, etc.
And Nino is the perfect Skill Fodder for Rearmed Ophelia, who already has Time Pulse 3. You can give RA!Ophelia Time Pulse 4 as well as either ATK/SPD Finish 3 or SPD Preempt 3. And with RA!Ophelia's Tome giving her a Slaying Effect and a +2 Pre-charge on the 1st turn, she will have something like Dragon Fang, Glacies, etc, pre-charged from the beginning to use with her now Special Spiral and Time Pulse combo. She's probably now one of the best, if not the best Rearmed Hero, to go for both merges and Skill Fodder.
Not to mention Infantry Red Mages have become exceptionally powerful with the introduction of Time Pulse 4. All those Red Mages that got their DEF or RES stat stacked over other stats can now actually use Ignis and Glacies to take advantage of their high DEF or RES stat. With RA!Ophelia being a treasure trove of great skills, and Special Spiral 3 and Time Pulse 3 being prominent on many General Pool characters to use as pre-cursor fodders for setting up skill foddering with RA!Ophelia, Red Mages are eating like a king this year.

Edit: I just remembered that RA!Ophelia's Pre-charge is only +1, not +2. So she or another Red Mage would need Pulse support, like L!Hector, Pent, NY!Alfonse, Infantry Pulse, etc, for fully charging a 4-Charge at the start of Turn 1. But once the Spiral/Time Pulse combo gets going, it's smooth sailing there.

Last edited:

Ivander

Smash Legend

I didn't realize it was :201c::201h::201a::201o::201s: :201s::201e::201a::201s::201o::201n: this week. :smash:

There's also a Rising Hero Award for characters who've gone up from the last CYL event in the comments of the post.

chocolatejr9

Smash Hero

I didn't realize it was :201c::201h::201a::201o::201s: :201s::201e::201a::201s::201o::201n: this week. :smash:

There's also a Rising Hero Award for characters who've gone up from the last CYL event in the comments of the post.
Having it be alphabetical instead of numerical is actually kinda clever: helps keep a mystery aspect to it, rather than making fans try to kill each other. And hey! Four of the characters I voted for are in the Top 20! That's nice to see.

cashregister9

Smash Hero

I am so here for the chaos, It is making this so much fun.

Also my man Desaix is on that Rising Hero award, if he gets anything from this CYL it will be hilarious.

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
Also my man Desaix is on that Rising Hero award, if he gets anything from this CYL it will be hilarious.
At this rate, I think it's quite possible this will convince IS to have Desaix become the GHB for the next Shadows of Valentia banner whenever that happens.

Last edited:

cashregister9

Smash Hero
The final votes are up for CYL and this ended up being mine

Every other CYL was just a straight card full of A!Tiki so I was just sorta winged it here.

chocolatejr9

Smash Hero
The final votes are up for CYL and this ended up being mine

Every other CYL was just a straight card full of A!Tiki so I was just sorta winged it here.
Mine was Bernadetta, Dorothea, Itsuki, Tsubasa, Jorge, Gullveig, and Bernadetta again. I don't like voting for the same pick multiple times, but since this may be Bernie's last chance (given Engage is only a few days away), I felt I should do just one more.

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
My CYL votes was voting Takumi every single day.

Now that Chrom finally got a Brave alt and most of my other favorites don't really have chances of getting a Brave alt anytime soon, I figured I might as well just vote for my favorite Fire Emblem everyday.

Takumi still makes the top 20 in CYL each year, so I have hope he'll eventually get it as long as FEH keeps on going.

Last edited:

Troykv

Smash Master
My CYL votes was voting Takumi every single day.

Now that Chrom finally got a Brave alt and most of my other favorites don't really have chances of getting a Brave alt anytime soon, I figured I might as well just vote for my favorite Fire Emblem everyday.

Takumi still makes the top 20 in CYL each year, so I have hope he'll eventually get it as long as FEH keeps on going.
Takumi is still very popular, so I'm sure this year's change benefited him of avoiding losing votes to bandwagoning.

I voted for Nino x 1 and Bernie x 6

See here:
1673539495905.png

Top Bottom