• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Work In Progress Fire Emblem Heroes: Finally found Forrest, MIA since 2017

Best hair colour for Forrest?

• Total voters

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
By what I heard, it may not be completely random. In Fire Emblem 6, Fae is apparently needed for the true ending and she is forced to battle on the final map. She also does have some important dialogue with Roy regarding the bonds between humans and dragons. So her being picked for a Legendary might not be that random.
I will say that now that Fae got a Legendary, it does open to the door to the other notable manakete characters to get Legendary alts.

I guess Legendary Myrrh and Legendary Ninian are plausible candidates now.

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
We have another ninja banner this year featuring mostly Fire Emblem Fates characters with a mix of Binding Blade, Tellius, and Three Houses!

The characters in this banner are Igrene, Shinon, Male Corrin as the 4-star demote, and Female Corrin+Elise as the Duo unit. Shamir will be the TT unit.
  • Igrene is a colorless dagger flier. Her weapon, the Nabata Kunai, gives her an automatic +4 Spd boost at the cost of an automatic -4 debuff on her Def/Res while also letting her attack twice and move to any space within 2 spaces of an ally. Her base skill kit also includes Luna, the brand new C Duel Flying 4 skill, and Spd/Def Rein 3.
  • Shinon is a red infantry archer. His weapon, Ninja Yumi+, gives him an automatic -4 debuff on his Def/Res but lets him attack twice if he initiates combat and deal damage equal to 50% difference between his and his foe's Spd stats if his Spd is higher than his foes. The weapon also seems to be inheritable. His base skill set also includes Deadeye, Atk/Spd Solo 4, and Lull Spd/Def 3. No doubt he will be both a solid unit by himself and great fodder for the weapon and skills he provides.
  • Male Corrin is the 4-star demote of the banner and a blue infantry lance user. His weapon, Ninja Naginata+, is the lance version of the Ninja Yumi+. His base skill set includes Draconic Aura, Swift Sparrow 2, and Special Spiral 3. Yes, you heard that right: we finally have a 4-star demote that offers Special Spiral 3! This makes Ninja Male Corrin excellent skill fodder to pull for, so if you are looking to give Special Spiral 3 to some of your units, considering pulling some Ninja Male Corrins!
  • It seemed like this is the banner where we would get a new Harmonic unit, but IS decided to change up the pattern this time around and give us a 2nd Duo unit in a row! Female Corrin+Elise are a green tome cavalier. Their weapon, the Ninjutsu Scrolls, largely combine the effects of Igrene's Nabata Kunai and Shinon's Ninja Yumi+; the differences here are that the weapon does not provide a warp effect and the damage application is based on the 70% difference between the Spd stats. Their base skill set includes Rally Up Def+, Atk/Spd Push 4, S/R Far Trace 3, and Joint Drive Atk. Their Duo effect lets them make another action, much like Ninja Lyn had from last year.
  • Not much is known about Ninja Shamir other than she is an infantry green axe user and is the TT unit. Judging by the effects this year's ninja banner weapons provide, I bet Ninja Shamir's axes will be the axe equivalent to the Ninja Yumi+ and the Ninja Naginata+.
I wish Sakura was featured in this banner seeing that one of her retainers, Hana, got a ninja alt last year and her Nohrian counterpart is part of this year's ninja banner, but alas, golden opportunity wasted.

Might go for some pulls on this banner, but we'll see.

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
Alrighty well guess what we got
Fire Emblem Heroes - New Heroes & Ascended Laegjarn - YouTube
Was wondering when they'd add this. Well anywho, new heroes are Volke, Astrid, and Marcia. We'll probably get a few side units, but I dunno who they are yet.
They also announced that Tanith will be joining along the banner as another 4-star demote who can initially be earned through quests like Kaze and Emmeryn in past banners. Tanith is a sword flier unit.

The GHB for the banner is confirmed to be Bertram.

As for the units they showed in the trailer:
  • Volke is looking to be another very nice dagger user following Yuri, only this time. As a red infantry dagger, Volke's Fireman's Hook weapon can give him a +5 boost to all of his stats, Guard negation on him, and boosted special charge for himself per attack if he either initiates combat or is not adjacent to any ally. He has a new Special called Lethality that is enhanced Moonbow/Luna, now reducing the foe's Def/Res by 75% on top of disabling non-special skills that "reduce damage by X%." His base skill set looks really solid: Sturdy Impact for his A-skill, Null Follow-Up 3 for this B-skill, and Time's Pulse 3 for his C-skill. He is packed to be effective from the get-go already but also makes great fodder.
  • We've got another green archer cavalier in the form of Astrid. Her Damiel Bow gives her a unique niche from other green archer cavaliers as it allows he to function as both a strong attacker and a solid support unit. When she uses a Rally skill on an ally, the ally gains the Bonus Doubler on the rallied skill while also letting them move one extra space. She also gains a +6 boost to her Atk/Spd during combat if her HP is 25% or higher. Her base skill kit includes Rally Atk/Def+, the new Spd/Def Bond 4 skill, and Atk/Def Ruse 3.
  • Marcia is the main 4-star demote of the banner and another lance flier. Her weapon, Unbound Lance, has a Lull Atk/Def effect but with a debuff of 5 and only works if she is not adjacent to any ally. Her other skills include Luna, Fury 3, and Spd/Def Gap 3.
  • Ascended Laegjarn is a colorless archer cavalier. Her bow, the Flame of Múspell, gives her a +6 boost to her Atk/Spd along with another boost to any of her stats during combat equal to 50% of total bonuses on herself and her foe (with a maximum of a +12 boost). If the total bonuses on herself and her foe are 10 or higher, she can also neutralize effects that prevent her follow-up attacks. Her base skill set includes Moonbow, Swift Sparrow 3, A/D Far Trace 3, and the new Rouse Atk/Spd 4. Yep, they are starting to powercreep, although this one doesn't look too bad: it provides a +6 boost to Atk/Spd and a null Panic effect.
  • Honestly surprising we got Ascended Laegjarn before Thorr considering that there has been a pattern with the past TTs and banners where the Heroes OC that stars as the boss of the TT shows up in the next New Heroes banner, so with what has happened in the past banners, Thorr was expected to the Heroes OC for this banner, but I guess she will show up in a future banner. Maybe for the first New Heroes banner of Book 6?
Trailer also confirms that we will be fighting Eitri as the final boss of Book V. Not surprising considering the story has built her up to be the true antagonist of Book V, but it seems that like the past main villains of Heroes, she is another green unit, this time being a flying green tome user. Guess they need to continue the trend of making the main villains of each book green units so that Alfonse has the weapon advantage against them.

I like Laegjarn, so she will likely be the first Ascended Hero I will try to pull for, though Volke also looks very enticing to pull.

chocolatejr9

Smash Hero
Huh, I didn't know there was a place to talk about FEH (yes, I mostly hung out in the Newcomer Support Threads before they went under). Mind if I join in?

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
Our Mythic Banner for this month is finally here, but this time, it's not just a new Mythic Hero: we have both a Mythic AND a Legendary Hero in this banner:

That's right, Eitri is the Legendary Hero, while Thórr is the new Mythic Hero.
  • Eitri is a Fire Legendary Hero. Her weapon works like when we fought her at the end of Book V. Her base skill set includes Dragon Fang, Atk/Res Solo 4, Divine Recreation, and Atk/Res Rein 3. Divine Recreation is her unique B-skill, allowing her to debuff all of the foe's stats by 4 during combat, reducing damage of the foe's first attack during combat by 30%, and boosting her next attack by the total amount of damage reduced. All of these conditions trigger if her has over 50% or more HP.
  • Thórr is an Astra Mythic Hero. Her weapon works like when we fought her in the last TT. Her base skill set includes Bonfire, Atk/Def Push 4, Flow Guard 3, and Worldbreaker. Flow Guard 3 is a new B-skill that acts as enhanced Guard: the added effect being that it can neutralize effects that prevent the unit's follow-up attacks. Worldbreaker is her unique C-skill, giving a Special cooldown charge of +1 per attack to hers and her allies within 2 spaces.
The other units to pull in this banner are Legendary Sigurd, Plumeria, Múspell, Legendary Dimitri, Nótt, Dagr, Legendary Corrin, Legendary Micaiah, and Bramimond.

Pretty solid banner. Lots of good units to pull for all around. I will likely go for Green just so I can finally have Dagr as an added AR-offense unit for Light/Dark seasons, but I'll likely snipe the red and blue orbs as well for the units they offer.

chocolatejr9

Smash Hero
Just a head's up, new Feh Channel on the way:

Lot of people are saying that that's Embla in the background. I wonder what that could mean...

Though to be honest, I'm more excited for CYL6 coming up soon. Can't remember when exactly, but I'm curious if they'll add any new characters to the voting again this year.

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
Here's the new Feh Channel:

Key points from the Feh Channel:
  • Book VI revealed, with the first two chapters releasing tomorrow, December 7th, at 1:00 AM CST. The new Book VI OC that we obtain is Ash, a colorless beast unit.
  • Next New Heroes banner that will release with the start of Book VI is a new Awakening banner featuring Priam, Basilio, Flavia, Miriel, and Yen'fay.
    • The Awakening banner will have Priam, Basilio, Flavia, and Ash.
    • Two copies of Miriel can be obtained through free quests with the release of the new story chapter. More copies of her will likely be obtained from her being added to the summoning pool as a 3-4 star.
    • Yen'fay will be the GHB.
  • New mode called Summoner Duels will be added to the game. Summoner Duels is the proper player-vs-player in real time mode that many have been asking for.
  • You can now make profile cards that can be shared with other players.
  • Additional ways you can sort heroes when searching them.
Here's the Book VI movie that was shown:

Book VI will not feature our heroes going into a new realm, but rather, it will be a return to the Askr vs Embla conflict that was last explored in Book I; kinda fitting they'd go back to the roots for the 5th anniversary of the game coming soon. Book VI seems to put a lot of focus into Embla though.

Some of the new characters that were shown:
  • Ash - The retainer to Askr and the main heroine OC of Book VI. She's a colorless, infantry beast unit who can transform into a bovine-like creature.
  • Elm - The retainer to Embla and the prominent Book VI antagonist shown in the move. Despite the feminine-looking appearance, Elm is a dude. He is a red, flier beast unit.
  • Letizia - Another member of the Embla royal family. She's older than Veronica but is nowhere close to the line of succession the way Veronica is. Probably will be another antagonist.
Since this book features the retainers of the main gods of Askr and Embla respectively, I guess there is the possibility we might finally see Askr and Embla later into the story.

The New Heroes trailer for the new Awakening units have not been posted yet, but I'm sure the trailer will go up in the next hour.

Though to be honest, I'm more excited for CYL6 coming up soon. Can't remember when exactly, but I'm curious if they'll add any new characters to the voting again this year.
CYL always takes place during February, the anniversary month. Thus, it will be another two months until we can vote for the CYL6 units.[/QUOTE]

Last edited:

chocolatejr9

Smash Hero

Fun fact: as of this banner (and not counting alts), there are only nine Awakening characters left to add to FEH based on Choose Your Legends (those being Gregor, Ricken, Vaike, Kellam, Laurent, Phila, Validar, Cervantes, and Excellus). This is, of course, assuming they don't decide to add more Awakening characters to CYL6, which is certainly possible...

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004

Fun fact: as of this banner (and not counting alts), there are only nine Awakening characters left to add to FEH based on Choose Your Legends (those being Gregor, Ricken, Vaike, Kellam, Laurent, Phila, Validar, Cervantes, and Excellus). This is, of course, assuming they don't decide to add more Awakening characters to CYL6, which is certainly possible...
We got some interesting interesting units here:
  • Priam is an infantry sword user, and his weapon, the Ancient Ragnell, gives him an automatic +3 Def boost, DC, and an Atk/Def debuff of -6 on the foe if his HP is at 50% or higher or if he as a Bonus active. His base skill set is basic but solid: Sol for his base special, Atk/Def Ideal 4 for his A-skill, Null Follow-Up 3, and the new Rouse Spd/Def 4 (seems like these upgraded versions of the Rouse skills nullify Panic inflicted on the unit).
  • Flavia is another infantry sword user. Her weapon, the Lioness Blade, accelerates her special trigger, gives her a +6 Atk/Spd boost during combat if her HP is 25% or higher, and can disable skills that "reduce damage by X%" if her special triggers. It also has a Guard-like effect if her foe has 75% or more HP. Her base skill kit has Draconic Aura, Atk/Spd Push 4, and the new Red Feud 3 skill.
    • Red Feud 3 is a new C-skill that works similarly to Brammimond's unique C-skill. When fighting against a red foe, all of the other foe's skills are disabled so that the red foe has no effects from stat buffs or bonuses provided by their allies. It also applies a -4 debuff for all of the foe's stats.
      • Guess it won't be long until we Blue Feud 3 and Green Feud 3, maybe even a Colorless Feud 3.
  • Basilio is the 4-star demote of the banner. He has a unique weapon called Spirited Axe that gives him a +4 Atk/Def boost and a special charge if he has a Bonus active on him. His base skill kit includes Moonbow, Atk/Def Bond 3, and Atk Tactic 3. He's good Moonbow fodder for sure.
  • I need to rewatch Miriel's footage from the Feh channel, but I noticed she has Atk/Spd Ideal. That's worth mentioning.
  • Ash's weapon, the Horn of Opening, accelerates her special, has a Lull Atk effect, and can give her a guaranteed follow-up attack combined with the ability to negate the foe's follow-up attack. The infantry beast skill she has also includes a Null Special Fighter 3 effect, so she seems ready for Fallen Edelgard. Her unique C-skill is pretty good in that it is a combined Joint Drive Atk and Guidance.
    • She also makes decent fodder with Bonfire, Atk/Def Unity, and Lull Atk/Def 3.
    • Also worth noting that as a Light Mythic Hero, she can fulfill the extra team slot on offense teams during Light/Dark season, so if you don't have Dagr or Ullr yet, Ash can help fill that role.
The fact Ash is a Light Mythic Hero means I no longer have to worry about pulling Dagr, so it looks like my orbs from the Legendary Hero banner have been spared!

Pokelego999

Smash Hero
Waiting for Latias and Latios to get a theme
Switch FC
SW-0935-8215-2605

Image they don't add Kellam just for the joke

chocolatejr9

Smash Hero
I don't know why, but I kinda wanted to ask something and see if we can get a discussion going, since I only recently joined this thread: what is your most wanted character for FEH that isn't playable yet? Me personally, I'd like it if we FINALLY got another TMS character in the game, considering it's been almost TWO YEARS since the last time we got some...

Pokelego999

Smash Hero
Waiting for Latias and Latios to get a theme
Switch FC
SW-0935-8215-2605
I don't know why, but I kinda wanted to ask something and see if we can get a discussion going, since I only recently joined this thread: what is your most wanted character for FEH that isn't playable yet? Me personally, I'd like it if we FINALLY got another TMS character in the game, considering it's been almost TWO YEARS since the last time we got some...
I miss the Warriors guys.

chocolatejr9

Smash Hero
I miss the Warriors guys.
Yeah, that one I've always been curious about. I mean, thet showed up in Cipher, so I'm sure SOMETHING can be worked out, even if the game itself has less characters to work with if we account for CYL winners.

Plus, if Henrietta can get the fanbase hyped up, imagine how they'd react to Yelena...

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
The Christmas banner for this year has been revealed!

This banner features a mix of Three Houses and Sacred Stones characters, along with a Heroes OC. The specific units here are Mirabilis, Artur, Manuela, and Lysithea+Lute as the Harmonic Hero. Ignatz will also show up as the TT unit.
  • Mirabilis is a flying blue dagger user. Her weapon, Dreamflake, inflicts a -5 Atk debuff on foes that have Penalties and are within 3 rows and 3 columns from her. Along with her classic Whimsical Dream skill, her base skill kit includes Bracing Stance 3, the new Spd Cantrip 3 skill (the Spd debuff version of Cantrip), and Ground Orders 3.
  • Artur makes his Heroes debut in this banner as a green armored mage. He has an inheritable weapon called Snow Globe+ that gives him a +5 boost to his Atk and Res along with a bonus to both stats during combat based on any penalties he has on both stats. His base skill skit also has Iceberg, Odd Follow-Up 3, and the new D/R Far Save 3. That new C-skill is probably the most enticing Save skill yet because of how well the Def and Res boost for most armored units that are designed to tank hits.
  • Manuela makes her Heroes debut here as the 4-star demote of the banner and a sword armored unit. Her weapon, the Winter Rapier+, works a lot like Artur's weapon but instead focuses on Atk and Def. Her base skill kit also has Ignis, Atk/Spd Form 3, and Special Fighter 3.
  • Lysithea+Lute are the Harmonic Duo of the banner and the first colorless mage cavalier in FEH. Their weapon, the Sweet Yule Log, accelerates their Special trigger, gives them a +6 boost to their Atk and Spd during combat if their HP is 25% or higher, and can give them either a Desperation or Brave effect depending on the result of their Spd minus the foe's Speed (Desperation if the result is 9 or lower; Brave if the result is 10 or higher). Their base skill kit also includes Moonbow, Swift Sparrow 3, A/R Far Trace 3, and C Feud 3 (the colorless version of Red Feud 3 introduced with Flavia).
    • Their Harmonized Skill grants a +6 Attack boost, a +4 Atk/Spd boost during combat, and Bonus Doubler to all units from the same titles as them for 1 turn.
  • Not much known is known about Ignatz other than he is the TT unit and a colorless archer, but it seems like he will be an armored unit. Still, nice to see him in Heroes in some form.
I might actually consider pulling Manuela for Special Fighter 3 because I need that skill for the Brave Hector I am currently working on, but I guess I might tr to pull for Artur or Mirabilis. If Ignatz turns out to be an Armored unit, I might actually consider building him.

------

The only one character of the ones I still want in Heroes that is yet to be in the game is Forde because he is my favorite Sacred Stones character and one of my favorite characters in the series.

Other than him, almost all of my favorite characters in the series are already in Heroes now, but I think the only character I want in Heroes at this point in Kiragi. He is not one of my favorites, but I do like him a good chunk. The real reason he is in my most wanted right now is because he is the only Fates royal child that still hasn't been added to Heroes yet, so his absence feels jarring. Crossing my fingers he will show up in the next Fates banner.

I also want normal Sylvain to be added, but compared to the other two I mentioned, I have a good feeling he will show up in the next Three Houses banner seeing how often they keep giving us Three Houses banners these days (not to mention he already has a Heroes sprite thanks to Gatekeeper's attack animation).

Last edited:

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
Well, that was quick:

So with Legendary Female Byleth a thing now, that now confirms Legendary Male Corrin (ideally in his Hoshidan Noble attire) and Legendary Male Robin are much more realistic possibilities now.

Looks like Legendary Female Byleth works similar to her male counterpart, but this time, she is a blue infantry tome, and her base skill kit is capitalizes her glass cannon build. Her weapon even looks similarly to Legendary Male Byleth's Professorial Text, with the main difference being instead of granting Null Follow-Up 3 to herself and her allies based on her Spd, she and her allies can inflict an upgraded Guard while further accelerating the special trigger. Along with Ruptured Sky, Atk/Spd Ideal 4, and Lull Spd/Res 3, she has an exclusive C-skill called Goddess Bearer that boosts her Atk/Spd by 7, Null Follow-Up 3, and the ability to warp to a space adjacent to any ally within 2 spaces so long as she has an ally near her.

The other characters to pull in this banner are Legendary Lilina, Líf, Brave Marth, Seiros, Brave Eirika, Legendary Male Byleth, Freyja, Gatekeeper, Ash, Brave Marianne, and Yuri.

Quite a stacked banner with lots of good units to pull.

Can't say I'm particularly happy about locking guaranteed 5-star summons of choosing after 40 pulls on Legendary Hero banners behind the FEH pass though.

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
That Duo Hero is... PHEW. sweats profusely

Not surprised the New Years banner continues the tradition of featuring the OCs from the book that just finished. It also looks like they are continuing the beast unit tradition by featuring some of the other Cat Laguz with Lyra and Kyza.
  • New Years Reginn is built a lot like her normal counterpart, only this time, she is a blue mage cavalier and her weapon gives her an upgraded Quickened Pulse on Turn 4 along with an additional +6 boost to her Atk and Spd as long as her HP is 25% or higher. She also has the new Cross Spur Atk C-skill that provides a +5 Atk boost to all allies in cardinal directions from her during combat.
  • New Years Fáfnir finally gives summonable Fáfnir but as a seasonal unit for now. As a red dagger cavalier, hIs weapon has the same Canto effect like his siblings along with upgraded effects a +5 boost to all of his stats, neutralization of effects that stop his follow-up attacks, and an added Special cooldown charge on the foe as long as he initiates combat or he attacks solo. His base skill set also includes Glimmer, Atk/Spd Solo 4, Disarm Trap 3, and the upgraded Rouse Atk/Def 3 skill, so he makes for some great skill fodder.
  • Also making her debut through Heroes in this banner, New Years Lyre is the 4-star demote of the banner, fitting considering how she is generally considered to be the worst unit in Radiant Dawn. A colorless beast cavalier, She has a good prf weapon called Sparkling Fang that gives her an automatic +3 Spd boost, an additional +6 boost to her Atk and Spd if her foe has 75% or more HP, and a boosted Special cooldown charge along with +5 damage per attack if she has the higher Spd. Her base skill kit also has Luna, Atk/Spd Catch 3, and Chill Atk/Def 2.
  • New Years Dagr+Nott are the Duo unit of the banner. They are a green flier archer with a handy called the Jötnar Bow that automatically accelerates their Special Trigger while also inflicting a -5 debuff on all of the foe's stats minus Res and HP along with a penalty on those 3 affected stats based on the bonuses they have on those 3 stats. They also have the Pathfinder effect along with Luna, everyone's favorite Atk/Spd Push 4, Sun-Twin Wing, and Atk/Def Rein 3.
    • Their Duo skill is also quite busted: a +6 boost to all stats and Pathfinder to all allies within 5 rows and 5 columns centered on the unit once per map.
  • Not much is known about Kyza other than he is a red beast infantry unit (probable guess since he is a tiger like Mordecai) and the TT unit for the banner.
Pretty solid units to pull here. I might consider pulling in this banner if I still have some spare orbs following the Legendary Hero banner.

Last edited:

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
All I wanna say , is that I want a competitive viable Ike for a change. Ascended Ike when ?

chocolatejr9

Smash Hero
All I wanna say , is that I want a competitive viable Ike for a change. Ascended Ike when ?
I'm still trying to figure out how Ascended Heroes are determined. Legendary Heroes are characters with an important change straight from their home game, Mythic Heroes are historical figures from their games (some of whom never even APPEAR in said games)... what constitutes an Ascended Hero?

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
Well, it turns out ANYBODY can be an Ascended Hero, apparently:

I think future Ascended Heroes will more likely be saved for characters that have some major plot relevance but aren't lords or are not quite "Legendary" status. Joshua is decently relevant to Sacred Stones's story after all.

Anyway, a new Sacred Stones banner that is primarily focused on its ranged attackers: Neimi, Rennac, Colm as the 4-star demote, Joshua as a new Ascended Hero, and Riev as the GHB.
  • Neimi is a red infantry archer whose weapon, the Rapid-Crier Bow, can function both as a support and offensive unit. The support effect is an automatic Atk+Spd Opening 6. For herself, she gains a +3 Spd boost along with a +5 boost to all of her stats during combat and a bonus to her Atk based on the total Atk+Spd bonuses on ally with the highest Atk+Spd bonuses within three spaces of her. Her base skill kit also includes Moonbow, the new Spd/Res Bond 4 skill, and Joint Drive Res. Judging by those two skills, she will probably have a lot of Res for an archer.
  • Rennac is a green infantry dagger user. His weapon, the Vicious Dagger+, is a new inheritable weapon provides a +5 boost to the unit's Atk/Spd during combat and neutralizes effects that prevent the unit's follow-up attacks during combat so long that the unit initiates combat. The rest of his base skill kit has Glimmer, Atk/Spd Solo 4, and Disarm Trap 3. So far, it really seems like he is more made to be fodder, but maybe his stats could turn out good.
  • Colm is the 4-star demote of the banner. A blue infantry dagger user, he too comes with a new inheritable weapon: the Quick Dagger+. It has a built in Quickened Pulse effect. The rest of his skill kit includes Pivot, Moonbow, Atk/Spd 2, and Atk/Res Link 3. Pretty sure this is the most amount of skills in a base skill kit a 4-star demote unit has ever had.
  • Ascended Joshua is the main prize of the banner. A colorless infantry dagger user, his weapon, the Blade of Jehanna, provides many useful effects. It accelerates his Special trigger, has a Lull Spd/Def effect if his HP is 25% or higher, and negates the foe's counterattack if the foe is within cardinal direction when he attacks or it will otherwise deal damage that is 15% of the foe's attack. The rest of his base skill kit includes Glimmer, Life and Death 4, Null Follow-Up 3, and the new Green Feud 3 skill (yep, blue is the only missing color of this new skill type now; guessing we'll see Blue Feud 3 either on the Valentine's banner or the next New Heroes banner). He looks to be both a solid unit by himself and also good fodder material.
  • Not much is known about Riev at the moment other than he is the GHB of the banner a blue infantry tome user. Nice to see that we have an " GHB evil mage" that isn't a red tome for once.
I like Sacred Stones, so this banner does peak my interest. Probably will go for Joshua since he is one of my favorite characters. Would've been nice if we finally got Forde or maybe even normal Dozla in this banner, but I guess there is always next year for that.

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
Fire Emblem Heroes - Special Heroes (Of Lost Kingdoms) - YouTube
Next banner has been announced. Nailah, Karla, Xane, and Azura and Leanne are the spotlight units
Another desert-themed banner, only this one focuses on the desert region where the Wolf Laguz. This banner also seems to have a nice balance of characters from various FE titles, with even Deen finally showing up in Heroes through this banner as the TT award.
  • Nailah is a red infantry beast unit. Her weapon, the Royal Hatari Fang, accelerates her Special trigger and also grants her Canto while transformed. She also gains a +5 boost to all of her stats in combat and stops the foe from having guaranteed follow-up attacks and effects that negate her follow-up attacks as long as she initiates combat or is within two spaces of an ally. Her base skill kit notably introduces Sturdy Surge (which is basically the Surge Sparrow version of Sturdy Impact) while also having Luna, Lull Spd/Def 3, and her signature Glare skill.
  • Karla is a blue infantry lance user. Her weapon, the Dryblade Lance, is largely built around her special activation. It has a built in Quickened Pulse along with general accelerating her Special trigger on other turns, and if she has 25% or more HP, she gains a +6 boost to her Atk/Spd along with dealing damage equal to the percentage of her Spd when her Special triggers. She also Draconic Aura, Special Spiral 3, and Odd Tempest 3. Pretty simple unit, but I bet she'll mostly be pulled for fodder.r
  • Xane is the 4-star demote of the banner. He joins Dorothea and Inigo (Laslow aside) for being the 3rd character to get two alts while his normal version has still yet to be added to the game. An infantry staff user, he has an inheritable staff called the Serpentine Staff that basically works as a Fatal Smoke staff. His base skill kit includes Physic+, Miracle, Def/Res Solo 3, and Dazzling Staff 3. Yep, you heard that right: we now have a 4-star unit with Dazzling Staff that is summonable, albeit through a seasonal banner. Still, if you are looking for Dazzling Staff fodder, he's worth it.
  • Azura+Leanne are the Harmonic Duo unit of the banner, and they are also the second cavalier dancer in Heroes. A green cavalier mage, their weapon, the Dancing Flames, give them an automatic +3 boost to their Atk and an additional +6 boost to their Atk/Spd during combat if their HP is 25% or higher. The support effect of the weapon is where they really shine, granting a whooping +6 to all stats of adjacent allies when Sing or Dance is used. Their base skill kit also includes Gray Waves, Fury 4, S/R Far Trace 3, and the new Cross Spur Res skill (a continuation of the new Cross Spur skills but focused on Res). Their Harmonic effect also grants another action to the allied unit with the highest HP within 2 spaces that has already acted for the turn.
  • Deen finally makes his Heroes debut as the TT unit, and he appears to be a colorless dagger cavalier.
Interesting banner. I think I'm going to pull for Azura+Leanne because I could really benefit from a Path of Radiance Harmonic, not to mention I need to complete my Azura collection.

Last edited:

chocolatejr9

Smash Hero
Top Bottom