• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Work In Progress Fire Emblem Heroes: Finally found Forrest, MIA since 2017

Best hair colour for Forrest?

• Total voters

Holder of the Heel

Fiat justitia, pereat mundus
NNID
Roarfang
3DS FC
1332-7720-7283
Switch FC
6734-2078-8990
Damn... I was not ready for Fallen Dimitri at all.

If he had been given a cursed sword I wouldn't have questioned it.

But nope... So I guess I'm back to sniping and hoarding for another +10 blue unit this year. :(

Etheus Rook

Smash Apprentice
Well, I've been a diehard FE fan for about half my life, and a FEH dolphin since launch.

I quit. Fallen Edelgard is an unacceptably broken unit. Bring a counter to her or you are guaranteed to lose. She has so many powerful effects between her weapon and B skill alone that she looks like something you would submit to a Create A Character thread as a joke.

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
The wedding banner for this year has been revealed!

It's dedicated almost entirely to Binding Blade this year. Saul, Shanna, Juno, & Catria+Thea as the Harmonic Unit are the featured characters for this year's wedding banner. Juno's husband, Zelot, is the TT unit.

Yes, Catria is the only non-Binding Blade character in this banner. Makes me wonder if the other Pegasus Sisters all follow suit with wedding alts in the years to come like what they got in the Easter banners.

For the other noteworthy details:
  • Bridal Saul is a cavalry healer who comes with a brand new staff: the Observant Staff, which grants quite the stat boosts to nearby allies. He also has C Duel Cavalry 4, which makes him useful fodder for your cavalry units in Arena.
  • Bridal Shanna is a red archer flier whose base kit is designed to be the standard hard-hitting, speedy archer. The Rose Quartz Bow gives her a solid boost to her Atk/Spd if she either initiates combat or is within 2 spaces of an ally, and she also has Swift Sparrow 3 as a default A-skill. She also introduces A/D Far Trace 3, giving her a Canto effect.
  • Bridal Juno is the 4-star demote for the banner. A blue tome user who also comes with Aerobatics in her base skill kit.
  • Bridal Catria+Thea are an Axe Flier who have quite a busted personal weapon: if they are within 2 spaces of an ally, they can move to a space adjacent to that ally, and they even grant the Triangle Attack effect to themself and their allies within 2 spaces. Good lord! They also introduce the A/D Near Trace 3 skill, giving them a Canto effect. They even make good fodder for Atk/Spd Push 4 and Spd/Def Rein 3.
    • Their Harmonic Effect grants a Desperation effect to allies from the same titles as them, along with +4 boost to both Attack and Speed.
    • Oh, and did I mention Catria is not treated as a Shadow Dragon/New Mystery character but instead as a Shadows of Valentia character? Yep, it's true. The Catria featured in this banner is the Catria from SoV. Nice to see an SoV finally got the Harmonic treatment (Hey IS, can you please give SoV a new banner already? It's been forever since the game last got a New Heroes banner).
  • We don't know anything about Bridal Zelot's skills yet, but he is yet another free axe cavalier. They sure have been pumping out a lot of those lately.
Lowkey was hoping Takumi would get a wedding alt this year since both of his retainers got wedding alts last year, so him getting a wedding alt would've completed the trio quite nicely (especially if they gave him a lance/blue tome/blue bow/blue dagger to complete the weapon triangle amongst themselves). Alas, no Takumi on this wedding banner...

But I might try to pull for Bridal Catria when I have the chance, being the Catria fan that I am.

Last edited:

Ivander

Smash Legend
For some reason, I find it hilarious how Catria is not representing Shadow Dragon, but Gaiden. But that's some harmonics for you.

That said, Catria+Thea is definitely busted with a weapon that gives Aerobatics/Guidance and Triangle Attack to allies as well as Desperation+Guaranteed Follow-Up, but thankfully only to Gaiden and Binding Blade units for that last combo. And they don't need to be flying or Melee. They can be Ranged, Armoured, Cavalry or Infantry as well. Alot of characters would love to have her as an ally, especially any Gaiden and Binding Blade characters. Lilina can pull a Quad Forblaze with Desperation. Even Bartre can now do a Brave/Triangle Attack and Desperation+Follow-up attack.

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
The next Mythic Hero has been revealed, and it's Ashera from the Tellius series!

She is an infantry colorless tome user with a busted tome called Order's Sentence: it gives her a +5 boost to all of her stats during combat if a bonus is active on her or if her HP is at 25% or higher. The tome also has the additional effect of granting an added bonus to her Attack based on the bonus total of an ally within 2 spaces: to illustrate, if a nearby ally has a +6 boost to all of their stats, Ashera gains a +24 boost to her Attack! YIKES!

And her tome also has a very unique animation: the first attack animation to involve a complete camera angle change where the camera pans to the sky to show her directing that death beam from above!

She has the new Atk/Res Ideal 4, Lull Spd/Res 3, and a unique C-skill called Order's Restraint which provides a +6 boost to Atk/Def to allies within 2 spaces and the new "Null Panic" effect for them, and Ashera can gain the same effects for herself if 3 or more allies are within 2 spaces of her. Like the name implies, "Null Panic" nullifies the Panic effect on a unit.

The other characters to pull in this banner are Legendary Roy, Legendary Eliwood, Azelle, Legendary Azura, Peony, Ronan, Triandra, Freyja, Dedue, Legendary Corrin, and Legendary Claude.

Might try pulling for Dedue, with green looking to be a great orb to pull here, but otherwise will probably pass.

Pokelego999

Smash Hero
Waiting for Latias and Latios to get a theme
Switch FC
SW-0935-8215-2605
The next Mythic Hero has been revealed, and it's Ashera from the Tellius series!

She is an infantry colorless tome user with a busted tome called Order's Sentence: it gives her a +5 boost to all of her stats during combat if a bonus is active on her or if her HP is at 25% or higher. The tome also has the additional effect of granting an added bonus to her Attack based on the bonus total of an ally within 2 spaces: to illustrate, if a nearby ally has a +6 boost to all of their stats, Ashera gains a +24 boost to her Attack! YIKES!

And her tome also has a very unique animation: the first attack animation to involve a complete camera angle change where the camera pans to the sky to show her directing that death beam from above!

She has the new Atk/Res Ideal 4, Lull Spd/Res 3, and a unique C-skill called Order's Restraint which provides a +6 boost to Atk/Def to allies within 2 spaces and the new "Null Panic" effect for them, and Ashera can gain the same effects for herself if 3 or more allies are within 2 spaces of her. Like the name implies, "Null Panic" nullifies the Panic effect on a unit.

The other characters to pull in this banner are Legendary Roy, Legendary Eliwood, Azelle, Legendary Azura, Peony, Ronan, Triandra, Freyja, Dedue, Legendary Corrin, and Legendary Claude.

Might try pulling for Dedue, with green looking to be a great orb to pull here, but otherwise will probably pass.
I was wondering when they'd add her.

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
We're reaching the mid-point of Book V, and with it, a New Heroes banner: Shadows of Valentia finally got a new banner after nearly two years of not having any New Heroes banners!

This banner features Valentian Palla, Zeke, Luthier as the 4-star demote, and Nótt as the Mythic Hero prize unit (the way they added her was similar to how Mirabillis was added to Heroes in the Book IV midpoint last year). Tatianna will also be one of the new units, but she will be gained through free quests similar to how Emmeryn, Kaze, and Knoll were initially added. Fernand will be the GHB.
  • As expected from Valentian Catria from a while back, it looks all of the future New Heroes banners for SoV will bring back the Whitewing Sisters to give them the "Valentian" treatment. Here, Palla follows suit. Guess this means we can expect Valentian Est in SoV's New Heroes banner (hopefully not in another two years like this one).
    • Not much to say about Valentian Palla other than her weapon has a Brave effect and can calculate damage using the lower of foe's Defense and Resistance. She also has Canto built into her weapon. Skill-wise, she introduces R Duel Flying 4, so that makes her good skill fodder if you still play Arena and want to make use of Red Fliers there. She also has Atk/Res Rein 3.
  • As the third Camus alt, Zeke has an upgraded Gradivus that gives him a guaranteed follow-up attack if his HP is at 25% or higher. He is also pretty good fodder-wise. If you had no luck pulling Legendary Sigurd for Atk/Def Catch 4, Zeke comes packed with it along with the coveted Lull Ak/Def 3 B-skill. He also introduces a new C-skill: Def/Res Menace 3, a skill that boosts his Def/Res by 6 while debuffing any foes' Def/Res by 6 near him by 4 spaces.
  • Luthier is the 4-star demote, and a rather noteworthy one in a few ways: he is the first green tome demote we've received in a while. On top of that, he is also the first 4-star demote to have Swift Sparrow 2 packed as well. He even has Guard 3. A pretty good demote just for the skills he brings.
  • You'd think Tatianna would the 4-star healer demote like what Heroes really likes to do lately, but no, not this time. In fact, she is not even a healer: she is a blue tome user! What a twist! She wasn't a mage in SoV, and here she is choosing the tome over the staff for Heroes. Well, no complaint there: at least we won't get another 4-star healer demote to bloat up the 4-star healer line-up. Her skills are yet to be revealed, but since she will be obtained through free quests and will be added as a 4-star demote later, I would expect some basic skills.
  • Nótt is packed with her base-skill kit: you probably already know what her weapon does from when we fought her earlier in Book V, but her skill set includes Distant Counter, Moon-Twin Wing, and Atk/Spd Menace. Moon-Twin Wing can debuff a foe's Atk/Spd by 5 if her HP is at 25% or higher while also allowing her to reduce area-of-effect specials if her Spd is higher than her foe's. Atk/Spd Menace is basically Zeke's C-skill but for Atk/Spd.
  • Fernand is the GHB, and knowing what he uses in SoV, he will probably be another free lance cavalier.
Gotta say, SoV got a pretty solid lineup of characters! Not too keen on Valentian Palla since I don't like her, but that is to be expected after Valentian Catria became a thing. Luthier was long overdue, and I'm glad to see he is finally in the game. Kinda surprised to see Zeke and Tatianna added sooner than expected, but they both deserve to be in it, and it's nice they got added together. Hopefully Tatianna still keeps Christina Vee as her VA for Heroes because her voice is pitched exactly like Noel Vermillion from BlazBlue, and I like to poke fun about how Zeke and Tatianna are basically Ragna and Noel in Fire Emblem because of their matching English VAs (on top of Tatianna and Noel having many character similarities). As much as I hate Fernand, he deserves to be in Heroes for being one of the more iconic villains of SoV; looking forward to destroying him in his GHB.

On another note, we also got the Book V midpoint movie:

Pretty much spoils a major plot point that's going to happen later in the story, but it's an interesting one nonetheless.

Last edited:

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
It's that time of year again: our first Summer banner for 2021 has been revealed, and it's yet another Three Houses summer-themed banner:

This banner features Ashe, Mercedes, Caspar as the 4-star demote, and Hilda+Marianne as the Duo Hero. Leonie will be also be in this banner as the TT unit. Worth noting that Ashe, Caspar, and Leonie all make their Heroes debuts with this banner.
  • Summer Ashe is a lance cavalier, but one who will definitely stand out from the competition. He is equipped with a personal weapon called Divine Sea Spear, which essentially works like a Lull skill but for Atk, Spd, and Def. It also gives him a bonus to any of these stats if the foe has buffs in those stats. Do note that Divine Sea Spear's effects are only activated if he imitates combat or if the foe has 75% HP or higher. He also comes equipped with B Duel Cavalry 4 (a first in Heroes), a built in Canto-effect with S/D Near Trace 3, and Joint Hone Speed.
  • Summer Mercedes is a red tome cavalier who also has a personal weapon: Peachy Parfait. The weapon functions very similarly to Summer Ashe's Divine Sea Spear, only this one primarily focuses on Res. It also grants a +5 buff and debut for her and her foe's Res respectively. Unlike the Divine Sea Spear, the Lull effect Peachy Parfait can only be activated when her foe's HP is at 75% or higher, but it can also be refined. She also comes equipped with Atk/Res Push 4 and built in Canto with A/R Far Trace 3.
  • Summer Caspar is the 4-star demote and an axe infantry user. His personal weapon, Victorfish, works identically to the Peachy Parfait but only for Defense (and it's also refinable). Worth noting that he is the first 4-star demote to have Bonus Doubler 3, so I guess it won't be long until we see a 4-star in the general summoning pool have Bonus Doubler 3 in their base skill kit as well.
  • Summer Hilda+Marianne are the Duo Hero for the banner, functioning as a flying healer. It's worth noting that they are the first Duo Hero in Heroes to be a healer! Their personal weapon is the Sunshade Staff, and it provides a lot of neat effects: a built-in Wrathful Staff, a +6 Atk buff for allies within 2 spaces, a special cool down charge of +1 per foe's attack for allies within two spaces, and provides a personal +6 Atk/Spd boost to Summer HIlda+Marianne if they are not adjacent to any allies.
    • They also introduce a new healing effect called Nudge: it heals by 50% of the ally's Atk and provides a Shove effect for them.
    • Their base skill set is Atk/Spd Push 4, Dazzling Staff, and Even Recovery 3. Yes, that's right, we finally the even-turned version of Odd Recovery 3.
    • Their Duo effect inflicts a -7 Atk debuff and an Isolation effect to foes that were within 3 columns and 3 rows centered from the unit.
  • Summer Leonie is the TT unit, and she is looking to be a colorless archer cavalier.
Not gonna lie, but when I say Mercedes show up in this banner, I thought Annette would be the TT unit: I usually see Mercedes and Annette as a pair.

That aside, I might try to pull for Summer Ashe because I really like him, and his personal weapon looks really good. Summer Hilda+Marianne would be the runner-up pull for me.

Two straight summer banners of Three Houses: hoping the next Summer banner changes it up a bit by featuring a game that hasn't gotten much summer spotlight yet (a summer-themed SoV banner would be pretty cool, and honestly, same with a Judgral summer banner).

Last edited:

Holder of the Heel

Fiat justitia, pereat mundus
NNID
Roarfang
3DS FC
1332-7720-7283
Switch FC
6734-2078-8990
Would love to have Hilda+Marianne, two great characters, beautiful art, very good... but I need to pass on it. Can't guarantee on these seasonals that I'll get anything.

Especially if I am pulling for Ninja Navarre's double lances to put on Fallen Dimitri. From what I hear, that's a really good weapon for him. Can't guarantee that I'd get him either of course...

Unless the next summer banner is Tokyo Mirage Sessions, I should be able to pull on CYL5 to spark a Marianne for a +1 at least. IS seems reluctant to make another TMS new hero banner because there's literally only 4-5 options left, so if they ever touch the game again I could see them dropping 2-3 in a seasonal instead. Summer is the natural fit for them because those characters have swimsuit costumes.

Pokelego999

Smash Hero
Switch FC
SW-0935-8215-2605
Would love to have Hilda+Marianne, two great characters, beautiful art, very good... but I need to pass on it. Can't guarantee on these seasonals that I'll get anything.

Especially if I am pulling for Ninja Navarre's double lances to put on Fallen Dimitri. From what I hear, that's a really good weapon for him. Can't guarantee that I'd get him either of course...

Unless the next summer banner is Tokyo Mirage Sessions, I should be able to pull on CYL5 to spark a Marianne for a +1 at least. IS seems reluctant to make another TMS new hero banner because there's literally only 4-5 options left, so if they ever touch the game again I could see them dropping 2-3 in a seasonal instead. Summer is the natural fit for them because those characters have swimsuit costumes.
Too bad we'll never get a Warriors banner.

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
Our next Legendary Hero has been revealed, and it's none other than Male Byleth!

He is an infantry green tome user equipped with Atk/Def Ideal 4, Lull Atk/Res 3, and Time's Pulse 3, so if you pull a less-than-desirable nature for him, he makes excellent skill fodder. His weapon is Professorial Text: it accelerates his Special trigger, grants a +5 boost to all of his stats during combat if he initiates combat or is within two spaces of an ally, provides a Null Follow-Up effect if his Spd is greater than his foe's during combat, and provides that very same Null Follow-Up 3 effect to allies within 2 spaces. He also carries a unique Special called Sublime Heaven: it's basically a stronger version of Ruptured Sky, boosting his damage by 50% when facing dragon or beast foes while also disabling skills that "reduce damage by X%."

From what his personal weapon and his base skill kit brings, I can imagine he is going to have some really good stats all-around, hit really hard as a mage, and work really well as a support unit. Perhaps the biggest selling point about him though is that thanks to his hard-hitting tome that provides Null Follow-Up 3 for both himself and his allies, he makes the perfect Fallen Edelgard counter.

The other units to pull in this banner are Líf, Plumeria, Annand, Legendary Julia, Nott, Erinys, Hel, Dagr, Legendary Alm, Legendary Leif, and Brammimond.

Green is definitely going to be the color-of-choice for this banner. Perfect for me too because I finally have my second chance to pull Dagr to get that added 7th slot for AR-Offense during Light/Dark seasons. If I don't pull her, at least I could potentially get Hel or Legendary Byleth instead, and they are both definitely worth pulling as well.

Last edited:

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
Apologies for the double post, but the second summer banner for this year is on its way soon!

This banner features the Heroes OCs of Book IV and the Shadow Dragon/New Mystery of the Emblem characters. Freyja, Freyr, Ogma (the 4-star demote), and Caeda+Plumeria as the Harmonized unit. Norne will also be the TT unit of this banner.
  • Summer Freyja is a colorless beast unit who works a bit differently from her normal counterpart. She still has Atk/Spd Solo 4 and her unique B-skill Binding Necklace, but her C-skill is Fatal Smoke this time around. Her weapon also functions a bit differently from her normal counterpart. The biggest difference from the get-go is that she does not have a built in DC this around. Rather, she can buff all her stats by 5 during combat if her HP is greater than or equal to 25% and can reduce damage from attacks/area-of-effect specials by a percentage determined by the difference of her stats x 4 (for a maximum of 40% stat reduction). The weapon can also neutralize effects that prevent her follow-up attacks during combat.
  • Freyr is finally summonable in Heroes... albeit as a summer alt (seriously, how come his normal version still hasn't been featured in a Mythic Hero banner yet?). Summer Freyr is a red beast unit whose weapon, Raydream Horn, provides a Lull Atk effect by 6 for himself and his foe respectively while also giving him a guaranteed follow-up attack. He also comes equipped with the new Def/Res Catch 4 and Lull Atk/Def 3. Judging by this weapon and base set skills, he will probably have a similar stat distribution to his normal counterpart: decent Attack with high Defense and Resistance but at the cost of low speed.
  • As the 4-star demote, Summer Ogma brings Atk/Spd Solo 3 and Threaten Spd/Def 2 to the 4-star summoning pool, but only within this summer banner for now. He can make decently good fodder for those two skills alone. His weapon, Trident, is also pretty good: as long as he is within 3 spaces of an ally, he gains a +6 Atk boost to himself for one turn along with an added +5 boost to his Atk and Def during combat. Seems like the Trident can even be refined too, which makes it even better.
    • Also, his art looks WAY better than his normal art. Hopefully they will bring back that same artist for the possible Resplendent Ogma, because they draw Ogma really well!
  • Summer Caeda+Plumeria make a worthy Harmonized Unit to pull. If you still didn't have any luck pulling Young Caeda the last two years, you have a renewed chance with Summer Caeda because there is one major similarity she has: her weapon, the Dolphin-Dive Axe has effectiveness against Sword, Lance, Axe, Colorless Bow, and Armored Users; yep, a wide-range weapon effective weapon is back! This one functions a bit differently though from Young Caeda's: the Dolphin-Dive Axe provides a Canto effect and a +5 boost to all of the unit's stats if they either initiate combat or there is an ally within 2 spaces away from them. Her base skill kit includes Atk/Spd Catch 4 and Panic Smoke along with a brand new skill called Flow Refresh 3: this skill stops effects that prevent follow-up attacks from her while also healing her by 10 HP after combat, but if she initiates combat.
    • Their Harmonized Skill also works similar to Halloween Tiki's Harmonized Skill with the effects they provide, only this one focuses on Heroes and Mystery of the Emblem.
  • Not much is known by Summer Norne so far other than she too will be an infantry lance user like Summer Ogma.
I will probably pull for Summer Caeda because she really brings a lot to the table that makes her enticing to pull, but I'll probably start really pulling for her once this Legendary Hero banner ends.

Last edited:

Pokelego999

Smash Hero
Switch FC
SW-0935-8215-2605
Apologies for the double post, but the second summer banner for this year is on its way soon!

This banner features the Heroes OCs of Book IV and the Shadow Dragon/New Mystery of the Emblem characters. Freyja, Freyr, Ogma (the 4-star demote), and Caeda+Plumeria as the Harmonized unit. Norne will also be the TT unit of this banner.
  • Summer Freyja is a colorless beast unit who works a bit differently from her normal counterpart. She still has Atk/Spd Solo 4 and her unique B-skill Binding Necklace, but her C-skill is Fatal Smoke this time around. Her weapon also functions a bit differently from her normal counterpart. The biggest difference from the get-go is that she does not have a built in DC this around. Rather, she can buff all her stats by 5 during combat if her HP is greater than or equal to 25% and can reduce damage from attacks/area-of-effect specials by a percentage determined by the difference of her stats x 4 (for a maximum of 40% stat reduction). The weapon can also neutralize effects that prevent her follow-up attacks during combat.
  • Freyr is finally summonable in Heroes... albeit as a summer alt (seriously, how come his normal version still hasn't been featured in a Mythic Hero banner yet?). Summer Freyr is a red beast unit whose weapon, Raydream Horn, provides a Lull Atk effect by 6 for himself and his foe respectively while also giving him a guaranteed follow-up attack. He also comes equipped with the new Def/Res Catch 4 and Lull Atk/Def 3. Judging by this weapon and base set skills, he will probably have a similar stat distribution to his normal counterpart: decent Attack with high Defense and Resistance but at the cost of low speed.
  • As the 4-star demote, Summer Ogma brings Atk/Spd Solo 3 and Threaten Spd/Def 2 to the 4-star summoning pool, but only within this summer banner for now. He can make decently good fodder for those two skills alone. His weapon, Trident, is also pretty good: as long as he is within 3 spaces of an ally, he gains a +6 Atk boost to himself for one turn along with an added +5 boost to his Atk and Def during combat. Seems like the Trident can even be refined too, which makes it even better.
    • Also, his art looks WAY better than his normal art. Hopefully they will bring back that same artist for the possible Resplendent Ogma, because they draw Ogma really well!
  • Summer Caeda+Plumeria make a worthy Harmonized Unit to pull. If you still didn't have any luck pulling Young Caeda the last two years, you have a renewed chance with Summer Caeda because there is one major similarity she has: her weapon, the Dolphin-Dive Axe has effectiveness against Sword, Lance, Axe, Colorless Bow, and Armored Users; yep, a wide-range weapon effective weapon is back! This one functions a bit differently though from Young Caeda's: the Dolphin-Dive Axe provides a Canto effect and a +5 boost to all of the unit's stats if they either initiate combat or there is an ally within 2 spaces away from them. Her base skill kit includes Atk/Spd Catch 4 and Panic Smoke along with a brand new skill called Flow Refresh 3: this skill stops effects that prevent follow-up attacks from her while also healing her by 10 HP after combat, but if she initiates combat.
    • Their Harmonized Skill also works similar to Halloween Tiki's Harmonized Skill with the effects they provide, only this one focuses on Heroes and Mystery of the Emblem.
  • Not much is known by Summer Norne so far other than she too will be an infantry lance user like Summer Ogma.
I will probably pull for Summer Caeda because she really brings a lot to the table that makes her enticing to pull, but I'll probably start really pulling for her once this Legendary Hero banner ends.
This banner is basically "Ok, but why?"

Ivander

Smash Legend

Good frickin' lord, I love the frickin' stuff that IS does with FEH. This is just frickin' amazing. 😆

Well, it was likely made to promote the new Tempest Trial that will actually be focusing on what happened with Fjorm and her condition after Book 2. But still, this gave me a really good laugh. And I don't want them to stop doing this. Please give us more of this for the other books.

Last edited:

Ivander

Smash Legend
Yeah, double-post, but more we have more Book 2 content....that is more random stuff.
Reginn and Fafnir's dance video, now Fjorm's idol performance. Also, Anna's first actual appearance in a cutscene.

Man, they are really focusing on Book 2 with the new content. The Playhouse and "Music video", the new Tempest Trial with Nifl and the possibility of Muspell and more Laegjern, Gunnthra and Fjorm's Refines, etc. It's certainly not a bad thing, considering many people were wondering what was going to happen with Fjorm and her "cold" and now we are actually getting to that bit.

Also, they are really ship-teasing Fjorm with the Summoner. Although it's possible the Summoner and Breidablik will be a big part on why Fjorm is still around.

Last edited:

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
Our next New Heroes banner is another Fates banner along with Nifl!

Well, this banner definitely has a stronger Nohr bias because it only has one Hoshidan. The featured characters are Charlotte, Nyx, Orochi, and Nifl. Ben is another 3-4 star released through the banner (similar to how Valbar and Ross were released in the past), and Arete is the GHB for this banner.
  • Yes, you heard that right: normal Charlotte is finally summonable in Heroes after being stuck in alt-hell since Heroes' first year. As an infantry axe user, she is decent. Her weapon, the Fair-Fury Axe, gives her a +6 boost to both her Atk and Spd while also letting her deal damage equal to 15% of her attack if she initiates combat or is within two spaces of an ally.
    • Along with Swift Sparrow 3 and Time Pulse 3, she introduces a new inheritable skill; Frenzy 3. This B-skill can reduce damage by area-of-effect specials by up to 40% (based on the difference of her stats) if her Speed is greater than her foe's. The skill also lets the user make a follow-up effect before a foe's counterattack if the unit initiates combat and has HP less than or equal to 50%.
  • Nyx is an infantry red-tome user whose personal weapon, Ginnungagap, provides +6 boost to her Atk and Spd if her HP is greater than or equal to 25%. It can also reduce the foe's damage by 40% and boost her next attack based on the amount of damage reduced from the foe if either she initiates combat or her foe inmates combat with a magic or staff weapon.
    • She also introduces Spd/Res Solo 4 and has Null Follow-Up 3 in her base skill kit.
    • Guess this means we can expect her to be a good Res tank in addition to hitting hard with high Atk and Spd, but I bet her Defense will be abysmally low.
  • Orochi is the 4-star demote of the banner. An infantry green-tome user, she has a unique Prf weapon, the Tiger Spirit, that boosts her Res by 3 while boosting her Atk & Res by 6 during combat if her HP is at 25% or higher while also inflicting Panic on the foe and their surrounding allies if she initiates combat. She also has Mirror Strike 2 and Atk/Res Link 3 in her base skill kit.
    • I bet she will likely have good Atk and Res but low Spd and Def, which is a very similar stat distribution to what she originally had from Fates. Probably won't make her stand out from the competition, but at least she will be easy to merge.
  • Not much is known about Benny other than he will be made available as an automatic 3-4 star when the banner drops, and that he will be armored lance user. He probably won't have much in his base skill kit, but hopefully his BST will compensate for that.
  • Nifl is very similar to how she was in the final battle of that recent TT. Her weapon works the same and also brings Lull Atk/Spd 3. This time, however, she introduces two new skills: AR-D Atk/Spd 4 and Domain of Ice.
    • AR-D Atk/Spd 4 marks the beginning of the AR-D/AR-O power creep skills. For this particular AR-D skill, her Atk/Spd can be boosted by up to 11!
    • Domain of Ice is her unique C-skill: it gives both herself and allies 2 spaces away from her a +4 boost to their Spd & Res while also reducing the foe's damage by 30% for their first attack. Not bad, but not too mind-blowing of a C-skill either.
    • Probably the most shocking thing about Nifl is that she is not a Mythic Hero. Thought she'd be the next Mythic because of that recent TT and the fact she's the goddess of Nifl? Well, she's not for reasons we may never know.
  • Arete is the GHB, and all we know about her so far is that she will be a red-tome cavalier. Been a while since we got such a unit outside of seasonal banners to my knowledge.
    • Honestly surprising she is the GHB for this banner and not Hans considering the latter is the only member of the main villainous Fates trio that isn't in Heroes yet. On the other hand, Arete is a rather prominent character in Fates as Azura's mom and one of the major villains of the Revelation route, so she was bound to be in Heroes at some point (probably could've been added as early as the Vallite Dreams banner a while back where we got young Azura now that I think about it more).
This banner is a mixed bag for me. On the one hand, normal Charlotte finally being summonable was long overdue and a relief to see. On the other hand, it goes back to leaning more on Nohr bias. I wish we got another Hoshidan instead of Nyx, or replace Nifl with that added Hoshidan while saving Nifl for a future Mythic Hero banner. This could've been a great time to finally bring my boy Kiragi to Heroes, but nope, Nyx and Nifl took that spotlight from him. Poor Kiragi is still the only Fates royal child that isn't summonable in Heroes yet. Just let that sink in.

Well, hopefully Kiragi will show up in the next Fates New Heroes banner... whenever that will be.

Last edited:

Pokelego999

Smash Hero
Switch FC
SW-0935-8215-2605
I'm glad Heroes is starting to build up it's story after having them be lackluster in Books 3 and 4. Like heck, Zacharias is relevant for the first time in years, he's a sight for sore eyes. The world is starting to have continuity and it's starting to build to something, especially after the whole Lif and Thrasir thing that keeps getting dropped occasionally. But yeah, as it turns out, Fafnir is not actually of Seojarn heritage, and was thus technically not crowned king by birthright, despite having the crown. However, Fafnir escapes from his prison in Askr thanks to Loki and invades Embla instead.

Tempest Trials is even crazier. Fjorm now gets the right to live from Nifl if she kills Muspell, the god of flame for her, acting as her champion. However, Muspell apparently brought back Laegjarn from the dead to fight for him, so this **** is getting intense. Who knows where this'll lead.

They're cycling back through Book 1, 2, and even some bits of 3 from time to time. Now we need some more Book 4 development. I feel like they're building up something with this, or the writers finally realized all the OCs can do something useful in the plot.

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
Genealogy finally has a Mythic Hero: Ullr is coming to Heroes this week!

An infantry blue archer, her Holy Yewfelle bow gives her a +6 boost to Atk/Spd, nullifies penalties to both stats inflicted on her, and cancels Guard effects on her; all three of conditions are activated if she initiates combat or her foe has 75% HP or higher. The bow already accelerates her special trigger. She also has a personal B-skill, Yngvi Ancestor, that guarantees her follow-up attacks and lets her make her follow-up attack before the foe's counterattack. They made her into another Fallen Edelgard counter it seems.

She also makes really good skill fodder, as she also has Deadeye, Life and Death 4, and Time's Pulse 3.

The other characters to pull in this banner are Legendary Seliph, Legendary Sigurd, Reginn, Legendary Dimitri, Seiros, Yune, Shamir, Pent, Eir, Mila, and Louise.

Seems kinda skippable tbh, though at least this banner has some options for pulling good Atk/Spd boosting A-skill fodder.

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
Forgive me for the double post, but we had a new Feh Channel posted last night!

Notable things it talks:
  • 4.5 Aniversary featuring a bunch of goodies you can obtain.
  • Updates to Arena mode including the new Tactical Retreat feature and the new Reset function.
  • A new pirate banner coming up that will feature Naesala, Vika, Surtr, Lifis, and Hinoka+Camilla as the duo unit. Vika and Lifis make their Heroes debut in this banner. We will likely get another trailer for the banner soon so that we can see each of these new units default skills.
  • A new mode will be added called Heroes Journey.
We'll get another Feh Channel later this month that will showcase the Choose Your Legends winners from this year.

UPDATE: Here's the trailer for the upcoming Pirate banner:

Notes:
  • Pirate Surtr is an armored lance user who is pretty stacked. His weapon, the Sea-Sear Lance, offers a Atk/Def debut of 6 to the foe if he initiates combat or his foe has 75% or more HP, and it can also reduce the foe's first attack by 75% if the foe can make a follow-up attack. For his skills, he introduces Def/Res Ideal 4, brings back Crafty Fighter, and has a personal C-skill called "Surtr's Potent" that debuffs all stats of the nearest foe(s) to Surtr by 4 spaces by 5 while also buffing all of Pirate Surtr's stats by 5.
    • Guess we can expect him to be even tankier than his normal counterpart, but at least we don't have to worry about that nasty 20 damage infliction at the start of each turn.
  • Pirate Naesala is red beast flier whose personal weapon, Crossbones Claw, accelerates his special trigger, offers a Spd/Def debut of 6 on the foe, and ensures he will always make a follow-up attack when given the chance (the latter two effects can only be applied if he is alone). The weapon can even let him make a follow-up attack before the foe's attack if he is solo and is transformed.
    • For his skill set, he has Atk/Spd Solo 4, S/D Near Trace 3, and a new C-skill called Stall Ploy 3 which nullifies Armored March/Armored Stride/similar skills to them with a Ploy-like effect.
  • Pirate Vika is a colorless beast flier that is the 4-star demote the banner. She even has a pretty good personal weapon of her own: Ebon-Pirate Claw. It gives her a +3 boost to her Res while debuffing Def/Res by 6 on foes with Res less than hers that also happen to be adjacent to other foes. It even boosts all her stats by 5 if the foe she engages with has 75% or higher HP. Her skill set is Glacies, Spd/Res Solo 3, and Sabotage Atk 3.
    • One thing is certain: she will have a lot of Res.
  • Pirate Hinoka+Camilla are a flying green bow user equipped with a very strong weapon: the Mermaid Bow. This bow delivers effective damage on Armored foes, provides an automatic +3 Atk boost, has adaptive damage built-in & offers an additional +6 Atk/Spd boost if their HP is 25% or higher, and has a Brave effect if the following three conditions are met: she initiates combat, her speed is greater than her foe, and she has weapon triangle advantage. Good lord, that is a lot of handy effects!
    • Their A-skill is Atk/Spd Push 4 coupled with S/R Far Trace 3 and the debut of Def/Res Rein 3, the latter of which suits the adaptive damage of the Mermaid Bow really well.
    • Their Duo skill buffs the Atk/Spd of flying allies by 6 and let them move one extra space and inflicts Gravity on infantry, armored, and cavalier foes who wield bows, daggers, tomes, or staffs.
    • Yeah, Pirate Hinoka+Camilla will surely be a defining flier in the meta game.
  • Lifis is the TT award and is an infantry axe user.
No doubt I will be pulling for Pirate Hinoka!

Last edited:

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
Bumping again to share the news that the Feh Channel featuring the CYL winners from this year have dropped!

I won't explain much about the new units and their new skills since Feh explains it well, but one thing I will say is that it looks like we have power crept version of Swift Sparrow, Distant Counter, and Close Counter, and there is a tease for normal Sylvain being added to Heroes soon.

And here's the separate trailer for the new units where you can see their other skills in more detail:

Pelleas from the Tellius series will be the GHB.

Last edited:

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Bumping again to share the news that the Feh Channel featuring the CYL winners from this year have dropped!

I won't explain much about the new units and their new skills since Feh explains it well, but one thing I will say is that it looks like we have power crept version of Swift Sparrow, Distant Counter, and Close Counter, and there is a tease for normal Sylvain being added to Heroes soon.

And here's the separate trailer for the new units where you can see their other skills in more detail:

Pelleas from the Tellius series will be the GHB.
They really did everyone justice! Gatekeeper is amazing in art and attack animation.

Also I had to look pelleas up.He sounds like a potential red or colorless infantry tome. Hopefully the later given how saturated reds are.

As a CYL GHB I hope he has good stats and a good kit.

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
Micaiah is revealed to be our next Legendary Hero! Yes, that's right, she finally got the Legendary Hero treatment!

She is a colorless tome infantry user packed with a powerful weapon and some handy skills. Her tome, New Dawn, gives her a +3 Atk boost and provides effective damage against infantry and cavalry, continuing the trend from past Micaiah units. This time, New Dawn gives her an additional +6 boost to her Atk and Res during combat and a guaranteed follow-up attack if she initiates combat or if she is within two spaces of a foe, and it also provides a Desperation effect if her HP is 50% or less and she initiates combat. She has a unique Assist skill called Maiden's Solace, an upgraded version of her signature Sacrifice that converts penalties to bonuses and neutralizes the penalties. Her skill set includes Fury 4, Prescience, and Joint Dist. Guard. Prescience is her unique B-skill inflicts an Atk and Res debut of 5 to the foe while reducing damage from the foe's first attack if she initiates combat or if the attack inflicted on her has a Range of 2. Joint Dist. Guard is a power creep version of Distant Guard that gives her the same buffs from ranged foes along with her allies.

From what her weapon and base skill set provides, I bet she will have a similar stat spread to past Micaiahs (high Atk & Res; low Spd and Def), but her strong and weak stats will be more amplified.

The other units to pull in this banner are Legendary Lilina, Sothis, Fallen Male Morgan, Naga, Farina, Ingrid, Legendary Edelgard, Thrasir, Fallen Female Morgan, Ashera, and Fallen Edelgard.

It looks like Colorless will be the prime color to pull for this banner, especially with the return of Fallen Edelgard.

Last edited:

Pokelego999

Smash Hero
Switch FC
SW-0935-8215-2605
So of course I pulled Gatekeeper as my free summon for obvious reasons, so I started pulling for Eirika. At 47ish pulls in and after getting every Blue 5 Star but Eirika, I finally got her.
1630514970181.png

But as I was only a few away from getting a free one, I said "**** it", pulled my first Luthier, then just yoinked Marth and that Celestial Stone and left.
1630515010354.png

I forgot what I even do with Celestial Stones.

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
For the first time in FEH's lifespan, we are not getting the annual dancer banner like we usually get at this point of the year. Instead, we have a completely new Special Heroes banner for Genealogy/Thracia units: the focus this time is on a festival commemorating the 12 Crusaders of Jugdral!

The featured characters are Larcei, Julia, Lewyn, and Leif+Seliph as the Harmonic Hero, with Nanna as the TT unit.
  • Larcei is an Infantry Axe user. Her axe, Whirling Grace, accelerates her special trigger and provides several handy effects. If her HP is 25% or higher, she gains a +5 boost to all of her stats during combat and a Null Follow-Up 3 effect. If her Spd is greater than her foe, she can also neatralize Guard effects. As for her skills, her special is Regnal Astra and she brings the debut of Spd/Def Solo 3 along with Frenzy 3 (first introduced with normal Charlotte a few months ago) and Joint Drive Attack.
  • Julia is a Red Tome Flier. Her weapon, Luminous Grace+, restores 10 HP to herself when the turn begins while also granting her a +5 boost to her Atk and Spd during combat as long as her HP is 25% or higher. That weapon is also inheritable as indicated by the +. Her other skills include Rally Spd/Res+, Atk/Spd Push 4 (gee, they sure love handing out this Atk/Spd boosting skill compared to the Atk/Spd skills huh), and her native Light & Dark. Not a mind blowing unit compared to her other versions, but her weapon synergies well with Atk/Spd Push 4; from her base skill kit, she will probably be the first Julia in Heroes to have high Spd.
  • Lewyn is the 4-star demote of the banner. and is Blue Tome Flier HIs weapon is Drifting Grace+, and it functions exactly like Julia's weapon. His base skillset has Luna, Atk/Res Solo 3, and Infantry Flash 3.
  • Leif+Seliph finally give us that Genealogy & Thracia Harmonic Duo. They are an archer cavalier with a pretty strong bow: the Bow of Twelve. Along with accelerating their special trigger and enabling Canto, the weapon also provides a +5 boost to all of their stats and a built-in Miracle as long as they either initiate combat or they have 75% or higher HP while facing a foe that uses Magic or Staff. Pretty sweet effects! They have Njörun's Zeal and S Drink like Legendary Leif has along with Atk/Spd Catch 4 and Pulse Smoke 3.
    • Their Harmonic effect grants a Desperation effect, a +4 boost to Atk/Spd, and a guaranteed follow-up attack.
  • Nanna is the TT unit and looks to be a flying staff user so far.
Looks like this banner is relatively skippable for me. Might pull for Harmonic Leif depending on how things go considering how he looks to be an arguably more busted version of his Legendary alt.

Last edited:

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
For the first time in FEH's lifespan, we are not getting the annual dancer banner like we usually get at this point of the year. Instead, we have a completely new Special Heroes banner for Genealogy/Thracia units: the focus this time is on a festival commemorating the 12 Heroes of Jugdral!

The featured characters are Larcei, Julia, Lewyn, and Leif+Seliph as the Harmonic Hero, with Nanna as the TT unit.
  • Larcei is an Infantry Axe user. Her axe, Whirling Grace, accelerates her special trigger and provides several handy effects. If her HP is 25% or higher, she gains a +5 boost to all of her stats during combat and a Null Follow-Up 3 effect. If her Spd is greater than her foe, she can also neatralize Guard effects. As for her skills, her special is Regnal Astra and she brings the debut of Spd/Def Solo 3 along with Frenzy 3 (first introduced with normal Charlotte a few months ago) and Joint Drive Attack.
  • Julia is a Red Tome Flier. Her weapon, Luminous Grace+, restores 10 HP to herself when the turn begins while also granting her a +5 boost to her Atk and Spd during combat as long as her HP is 25% or higher. That weapon is also inheritable as indicated by the +. Her other skills include Rally Spd/Res+, Atk/Spd Push 4 (gee, they sure love handing out this Atk/Spd boosting skill compared to the Atk/Spd skills huh), and her native Light & Dark. Not a mind blowing unit compared to her other versions, but her weapon synergies well with Atk/Spd Push 4; from her base skill kit, she will probably be the first Julia in Heroes to have high Spd.
  • Lewyn is the 4-star demote of the banner. and is Blue Tome Flier HIs weapon is Drifting Grace+, and it functions exactly like Julia's weapon. His base skillset has Luna, Atk/Res Solo 3, and Infantry Flash 3.
  • Leif+Seliph finally give us that Genealogy & Thracia Harmonic Duo. They are an archer cavalier with a pretty strong bow: the Bow of Twelve. Along with accelerating their special trigger and enabling Canto, the weapon also provides a +5 boost to all of their stats and a built-in Miracle as long as they either initiate combat or they have 75% or higher HP while facing a foe that uses Magic or Staff. Pretty sweet effects! They have Njörun's Zeal and S Drink like Legendary Leif has along with Atk/Spd Catch 4 and Pulse Smoke 3.
    • Their Harmonic effect grants a Desperation effect, a +4 boost to Atk/Spd, and a guaranteed follow-up attack.
  • Nanna is the TT unit and looks to be a flying staff user so far.
Looks like this banner is relatively skippable for me. Might pull for Harmonic Leif depending on how things go considering how he looks to be an arguably more busted version of his Legendary alt.
I was really hoping Julia would be the demote. Just because a red mage flier in the demote pool would be nice if she’s got good stats. I love all the art for this banner though.

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
The next New Heroes banner is here, and it is yet another Three Houses banner that includes one recent Heroes OC.

This time, the focus is on the Ashen Wolves, the Fire Emblem Three Houses DLC characters. Múspell is also summonable, and Aelfric from the 3H DLC will be the GHB.
  • Yuri is an infantry dagger user who looks to be quite a standout so far. His weapon, Honorable Blade, accelerates his Special trigger, lets him move one extra space, grants a Canto effect, and gives him a +6 boost in Atk/Spd during combat if his foe has 50% HP or higher. He also has the new G Duel Infantry 4 skill and Time's Pulse. Probably the main selling point to him is the new positional assist: Foul Play. It's an enhanced Swap that lets him switch with any target ally. That combined with his personal weapon will make him an extremely mobile unit that you should watch out for.
  • Constance is a Red Tome flier whose skill set includes Harsh Command+, Atk/Spd Push 4, the new A/S Far Trace 3 skill, and Spd/Res Rein 3. Her weapon, Agnea's Arrow, gives her an automatic +3 boost to her Spd. Should she initiate combat or be 2 spaces away from a foe, she gains a +6 boost to her Atk/Spd, a Null Follow-Up effect, a neutralizing effect on the foe's Spd/Res on odd-numbered turns, and neutralizes penalties on Atk/Spd she might have on even-numbered turns.
  • Hapi is a Blue Tome cavalier with Glimmer, the new Atk/Res Catch 4 skill, and A/R Far Trace 3. Her weapon, Demonic Tome, provides effective damage against dragon and beast foes along with Special trigger acceleration and Special Spiral 3. She also gains a +6 boost to her Atk/Res during combat if her HP is 25% or higher.
  • Balthus will be an automatic 3-4 star unit for this banner much like Benny and Tatianna in the prior banners. You can also obtain a 5 star copy of him from a free quest. Not much is known about him as a unit other than he is an infantry axe user who seems to have a Prf weapon of his own.
  • Múspell is even more stacked than when he fought him in this current Tempest Trials. Flamelick Breath is still the same, and he also still has Dragon Wall 3. His special is Glimmer, and he introduces two new skills: AR-D Def/Res 4 and Domain of Flame. Domain of Flame is his personal C-skill. The way it works is like Nifl's C-skill in that it provides unique effects for both himself and his allies. For his case, the effect is a +4 Atk/Def boost during a combat and the first attack from the unit dealing damage of 30% of unit's Atk minus the foe's Res (this damage effect only works if the unit's attack is greater than the foe's Spd).
    • Judging by his A and C skills, his beefy Def and Res, and his high Atk, he is definitely made to be an AR tank.
  • Not much is known about Aelfric, the new GHB, other than is already confirmed to be another infantry red tome user
It looks like Aelfric being an Umbral Beast will likely be saved for a future Fallen Heroes banner.

Not too attached to the Ashen Wolves, so I'll probably skip this banner.

Last edited:

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
The next Mythic Hero will be releasing in FEH soon, and it's none other than Ótr!

Not surprising to see him be the next Mythic Hero considering how FEH has this recent trend of making a Heroes OC become the next Mythic immediately after they have a prominent role in a chapter, but hey, he's summonable now as an Anima Mythic Hero!

His weapon largely works the same like when all the times we fought him throughout Book V. The difference here is that it trades the follow-up protection with a guaranteed follow-up attack. He has a unique special called Brutal Shell that is a combination of Luna and an upgraded Quickened Pulse that reduces his Special Cooldown count by 3 instead of 2. His base skills include the new G Duel Cavalry 4, Flow Refresh 3 (finally accessible on a non-Season unit), and Atk/Def Menace. Stat-wise, he is basically Duessel but as an axe cavalier.

The other units to pull in this banner are Legendary Eliwood, Altina, Valentian Palla, Legendary Chrom, Marianne, Zeke, Legendary Celica, Legendary Byleth, Legendary Leif, Legendary Claude, and Shinon.

Not bad choices all around, but Green and Colorless definitely look to be the most "prime" colors to snipe for this banner for the skills alone.

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
Looks like I gotta triple post, but it's that time of the year again: the Halloween banner is coming soon, and it's trailer was just posted earlier!

If you've seen the leak that the FEH Twitter accidentally posted a few days ago, you probably already know who the majority of the units are going into this, but for those not in the know, it's a mix of Three Houses, Awakening, Tellius, and Binding Blade characters. Specifically, it features Male Grima, Rhea, Kurthnaga as the 4-star demote, and Sothis+Male Byleth as the Duo unit. Sophia will be the TT unit. All the units featured in the banner are dragon units except for Sophia.
  • Following the female version getting an alt last year, it's now Male Grima's turn to have a Halloween alt this year. As a colorless armored dragon, he has a powerful weapon called Moonstrike Breath. It accelerates his special trigger, provides a lull Atk effect of +6 to himself and -6 debuff on the foe if he is within two spaces of an ally, and restores 30% of his max HP if his special activates. His base skill set includes Sturdy Stance 3, Slick Fighter 3, and the new A/R Near Save 3.
    • Judging by what usually happens with new OP armored dragons in the past, something tells me he might break the record for new highest BST. With A/R Near Save 3, he will certainly be quite a monster to deal with as well.
  • Rhea is a green infantry dragon. Surprising she isn't a mage here considering she is wearing a witch outfit, but hey, gotta reference her true prowess after all. Her weapon, Witch Breath, gives her a +3 Atk boost by default, and if her foe's HP is 50% or greater, she provides a lull Atk effect that works Halloween Male Grima's Moonstrike Breath, only the added effects on her end are giving her a guaranteed follow-up attack on her end while negating the foe's follow-up attacks. Her base skill set includes Iceberg, Atk/Res Unity 3, and Dragon Wall 3.
  • Making his Heroes debut in this Halloween banner, Kurthnaga is a red infantry dragon and the 4-star demote of the banner. His weapon, Lantern Breath, provides a similar lull Atk effect but with a buff and debuff of 5 respectively and a Guard effect if the foe initiates combat or the foe's HP is 75% or higher. His base skill set includes Growing Light, Even Pulse Tie 3, and Dragon Exp 3.
  • Sothis+Male Byleth are the Duo unit of this banner. First, we had infantry Sothis. Then, we had armored Sothis. Now, we have flying Sothis. Halloween Sothis is a blue flying dragon. Yet again, we have a character donning a witch costume but opting to channel their inner manakete and not be a mage, but Halloween Sothis is one very strong manakete. Her weapon, Eerie Scripture, is packed with many powerful effects: special trigger acceleration, dragon-effective damage protection, built-in DC, and a +5 boost to all of her stats (the last of which only works if her foe initiates combat or has 75% or more HP). She also makes some skill fodder with the base skill set she has: Atk/Spd Solo 4, Dragon's Wrath 3, and Atk/Spd Rein 3.
    • Dragon's Wrath 3 reduces damage from the foe's first attack by 20% if the foe initiates combat, and if the unit's Atk is greater than foe's Res, the unit's first attack deals damage equal to 30% of unit's Atk minus the foe's Res.
    • Her Duo skill provides both a Null Follow-Up 3 and Time's Pulse 3 effect to herself and ally units within 2 spaces. It can also be used every other turn.
    • The combination of Atk/Spd Solo 4 and Atk/Spd Rein 3 makes me think her stats will be similar to Legendary Ryoma: very high Attack and Speed, decent Def that can be even better with proper self boost and team support, with Res on the lower side.
  • Not much is known about Halloween Sophia other than she is the TT unit and is the only unit in the banner that isn't fighting as a dragon, but instead a flying blue mage.
I think Halloween Sothis will be worth the pul for me once I regain some orbs.

Last edited:

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
The next New Heroes banner will be releasing soon, and it features more Archanea characters!

This banner has the entire Wolfguard crew and a few other characters: Wolf, Malice, Roshea as the 4-star demote, Vyland as another 4-star demote initially obtained through quests, and Ascended Fjorm as the extra Heroes OC following the recent TT. Sedgar will be the GHB for this banner.
  • Wolf is a cavalier archer equipped with Reposition, Life and Death 4, the new Def/Res Snag 3 skill, and Panic Smoke 3. His weapon, the Keen Coyote Bow, gives him a +3 Attack boost and an additional +6 boost to his Atk/Spd during combat if his HP is 25% or higher plus the ability to make a follow-up attack before the foe's attack should he initiate combat.
  • Malice is an infantry sword user with Luna, Atk/Spd Push 4, and Spurn 3. Her weapon, the Spendy Scimtar, is the second weapon in the game following Farina's to have stat boosts based on how much Dragonflowers she used. In her case, unlike Farina, the stat boosts are triggered if she is within two spaces of an ally and if she had Dragonflowers used two or more times, she can even nullify Guard-like skills.
  • Roshea is an infantry cavalier with Draw Back, Spd/Def Form 3, Distant Guard 3. His weapon, the Stout Lance, gives him a +5 boost to his Atk/Def during combat should his HP be at 50% or higher, and it can even reduce damage from the foe's first attack should make a follow-up attack on him.
  • So far, all we know about Vyland aside from being another 4-star demote that we can initially obtain through quests is that he is an axe cavalier.
  • Continuing the trend of the recent TT bosses becoming summonable in the following New Heroes banner, Ascended Fjorm is now summonable as our first Ascended Hero! Much of what she does is very similar to when we fought her during the last TT (including her weapon and being an armored axe unit), but this time, she comes packed with Steady Posture 3, Hardy Fighter 3, and A/R Far Save 3. Hardy Fighter 3 is a new skill that neutralizes guaranteed the foe's follow-up attacks while granting a Quickend Pulse-like effect when the foe triggers the Special along with the ability to use a Special twice (but with a reduction of 5 for the second consecutive special onward) if the foe has a "reduce damage by X%" special that triggers.
  • Seems like Sedgar will be another archer cavalier to reference his Horseman class, but I bet he will have some lackluster stats to reference his lackluster nature from the Archanea games on top of being outclassed by Wolf.
This banner will also introduce Ascended Flowers, which allow you to increase any of your units' stats of your choosing. The stats increased can even be those other than an Asset or Flaw. Whether or not a single unit can have all 5 of their stats increased with Ascended Flowers is not yet known to my knowledge, but if we can give five Ascended Flowers to a single unit... it may be a game-breaker when used correctly.

You will also gain a free Ascended Flower when first checking the feature, but you can also obtain more Ascended Flowers by summoning Ascended Heroes like Ascended Fjorm. Ascended Heroes also do not need Ascended Flowers to boost their stats.

Banner seems like an easy skip for me.

Ivander

Smash Legend
Ascended Flowers....seem pretty tame and interestingly, not overwhelming to F2P players.
  1. They only increase one stat that isn't your Boon and only one can be placed on a Hero.
  2. They don't increase Arena Score, so P2W players don't get a score advantage of having 4 Ascended Units over a normal team.
  3. You can only get 1 Flower the first time you summon an Ascended Hero. There's also the possibility of them being added to the Celestial Stone Store, but otherwise, P2W Players won't have a distant advantage over F2P since the flowers are given 1 by 1, aside from mostly the Celestial Shop assuming they get added there. So a F2P player can get a team of 4 Ascended Units around the same time a P2W Player does.
We'll have to wait and see where this goes later in the future, but otherwise, this is probably one of the tamest Currencies FEH has introduced so far.

Pokelego999

Smash Hero
Switch FC
SW-0935-8215-2605
This banner will also introduce Ascended Flowers, which allow you to increase any of your units' stats of your choosing. The stats increased can even be those other than an Asset or Flaw. Whether or not a single unit can have all 5 of their stats increased with Ascended Flowers is not yet known to my knowledge, but if we can give five Ascended Flowers to a single unit... it may be a game-breaker when used correctly.

You will also gain a free Ascended Flower when first checking the feature, but you can also obtain more Ascended Flowers by summoning Ascended Heroes like Ascended Fjorm. Ascended Heroes also do not need Ascended Flowers to boost their stats.
Ah, I see. More ways to make my Midori even better. Soon her Res will be even more buff.

Ivander

Smash Legend
So supposedly, if you use Trait Fruit on a character with an Ascended Flower, it allows you to change both stats without an additional 100 Fruit. That's pretty nice and resource-friendly if true.

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
Our next Legendary Hero is here, and it's none other than... Fae.

Well, this may very well be the most unexpected and random choice for a Legendary Hero I've ever seen. I don't think Fae ever getting a Legendary Hero alt was anticipated.

Anyway. Legendary Fae is a blue infantry manakete and an Earth Legendary Hero. Her weapon is Dazzling Breath. If the foe initiates combat or if the foe's HP is at 75% or higher, she inflicts a -5 debuff on all of the foe's stats during combat while also negating them of follow-up attacks. The weapon also grants a Guard effect if she is within two spaces of an ally.

Life Unending is her unique special. It is an enhanced Miracle that has an enhanced Quickened Pulse to guarantee it will activate on turn 1, and it will restore her HP by 99 if it triggers.

To complement Life Unending, her base skill set introduces the new Distant Stance skill. It works similar to Close Reversal (the A-skill Gatekeeper introduced), except this is an automatic DC skill gives the unit a +5 boost to their skill. For skill inheritance, it will definitely be useful on on tank units with low Res. Her other skills are Dragon's Ire 3 and Def/Res Menance.

The other units to pull in this banner are Legendary Roy, Mirabilis, Nyx, Ullr, Nifl, Hel, Triandra, Charlotte, Legendary Alm, Duma, and Mila.

Aside from maybe pulling for Legendary Fae, green and colorless seem to be the best colors to snipe for this one. I know green is what I'm aiming for because all three units are highly worthy to pull.

Last edited:

Ivander

Smash Legend
By what I heard, it may not be completely random. In Fire Emblem 6, Fae is apparently needed for the true ending and she is forced to battle on the final map. She also does have some important dialogue with Roy regarding the bonds between humans and dragons. So her being picked for a Legendary might not be that random.

Last edited:
Top Bottom