• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Work In Progress Fire Emblem Heroes: Finally found Forrest, MIA since 2017

Best hair colour for Forrest?

• Total voters

Holder of the Heel

Fiat justitia, pereat mundus
NNID
Roarfang
3DS FC
1332-7720-7283
Switch FC
6734-2078-8990
653CDFE3-72F7-48BD-A215-EA997E6C553E.jpeg 7B53CB04-C50A-48D0-8D2E-5EB4D9F3182A.jpeg

He is finally complete, and I was blessed with a solid Seiros along the way! It is tempting to pull in April for my last Chrom now that I know that she comes back then too. But damn do I not want to see another blue unit in my life lol...

My CYL ballot is all Marianne. Feel pretty confident Byleth will hold her position though. There’s a very silent majority behind her; judging entirely by Reddit Marianne seems far more popular of a choice. But Reddit also thought Bernie would drop hard due to the Christmas alt, but she only went down one rank. That is impressive! But it’s not enough, a bit sad really.

I may be a free agent with my orbs now that Dimitri is done. Byleth and Gatekeeper are cool and all but the only three I really wanted were those two in the women’s division and Felix in the men’s. But without a brave alt, there’s no telling when any of those three will receive a war arc alt and that’s what I actually care about...

I guess if the top four doesn’t change I will go all out on the Hero Fest banner, get as many Claude and Edelgard merges as I can. And then from there... I don’t know. Read that we are getting a free Forma Soul but I know for sure I won’t be using it ANY time soon. So depending on what the anniversary channel has to say, I could be taking a break.

Last edited:

Ivander

Smash Legend
So A Hero Rises 2021 is starting. And it's basically like last year, where the character will be decided through a Voting Gauntlet, like how we got Altina.

Ivander

Smash Legend
I know double-post, but Feh Channel.
Summary:
-Gatekeeper 1st, Marth 2nd, Marianne 1st, Eirika 2nd.
-44 Orbs, 44 Trait Fruit, 44 Coins, 44 Grails, 44 of each Dragonflower, 500 Aether Stones, 444 Pages for Compile and a Free Forma Soul.
-5 Ticket 1s, 10 Ticket 2s plus another 10, 44 more Coins, 44 more of each Dragonflower, 176 Grails, 44 Divine Dew.
-Special Hero Summon for Year 4 Seasonals
-A Hero Rises 2021
-Hero Fest with Shinon, Duo Ephraim, Sothis and Shamir.
-Valentine Banner Heroes are Alfonse, Gustav, Henriette, and Duo Unit is Lif + Thrasir. Tempest Trial unit is Veronica.
-Hero Merit is going up to 7000.
-Kiran is now a Customizable Unit.

-Kiran has a Default look and 3 Male designs and 3 Female Designs. You can also give them a greeting and a name. They can wear Accessories exclusive to them. Kiran is a Colorless Tome Unit and they wield Dire Breidablik and you can give, not skill inherit, but GIVE them any A, B and C-skill available on your Heroes.
-Old Legendary Heroes are going onto something called Legendary Hero Remix and they are getting new skills. So far, Ike is getting Radiant Aether 2 and Joint Drive RES. Fjorm is getting Ice Mirror 2 and ATK/DEF Unity. These skills will be automatically added to them for free.
-There is now a 4-Star Special Summon Rate for Summons. These consist of all of the Book 1 & 2 Heroes that got taken out of the Summon Pool. Basically, a 4-Star Special Rate will go on all future banners starting with the new Hero Fest. If you pull one of these Special heroes, they are not 4-star, but 5-Star and they will not affect your 5-Star Rate. These Heroes will no longer appear on any Banners unless they are a 5-Star Focus.
Basically, all of the old Heroes that we wanted to be reduced to 4-Stars will now be a Special Rate on all Banners that won't affect 5-Stars and will be more common to get. This will also include all the Brave Heroes from Year 1 and Year 2.

Edit: Supposedly, the Summoner can only be deployed in Mjolnir's Strike. Which would make sense considering the last thing some people would want to deal with in Arena and Aether Raids is a customizable character. Although not being able to deploy them in Story maps is a missed opportunity.

Last edited:

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
Not gonna lie, but I'm pretty salty Gatekeeper robbed Chrom of yet another CYL year he could've won. As a huge Chrom fan, this hurts. >_>

But hey, at least Marth finally made top 2, and I'm happy Eirika and Marianne are the winning females.

I just wish the top 2 was Marth and Chrom. Perfect dialogue potential b/w these two characters for the CYL Paralogue, but now golden opportunity wasted...

Pokelego999

Smash Hero
Waiting for Latias and Latios to get a theme
Switch FC
SW-0935-8215-2605
I know double-post, but Feh Channel.
Summary:
-Gatekeeper 1st, Marth 2nd, Marianne 1st, Eirika 2nd.
-44 Orbs, 44 Trait Fruit, 44 Coins, 44 Grails, 44 of each Dragonflower, 500 Aether Stones, 444 Pages for Compile and a Free Forma Soul.
-5 Ticket 1s, 10 Ticket 2s plus another 10, 44 more Coins, 44 more of each Dragonflower, 176 Grails, 44 Divine Dew.
-Special Hero Summon for Year 4 Seasonals
-A Hero Rises 2021
-Hero Fest with Shinon, Duo Ephraim, Sothis and Shamir.
-Valentine Banner Heroes are Alfonse, Gustav, Henriette, and Duo Unit is Lif + Thrasir. Tempest Trial unit is Veronica.
-Hero Merit is going up to 7000.
-Kiran is now a Customizable Unit.

-Kiran has a Default look and 3 Male designs and 3 Female Designs. You can also give them a greeting and a name. They can wear Accessories exclusive to them. Kiran is a Colorless Tome Unit and they wield Dire Breidablik and you can give, not skill inherit, but GIVE them any A, B and C-skill available on your Heroes.
-Old Legendary Heroes are going onto something called Legendary Hero Remix and they are getting new skills. So far, Ike is getting Radiant Aether 2 and Joint Drive RES. Fjorm is getting Ice Mirror 2 and ATK/DEF Unity. These skills will be automatically added to them for free.
-There is now a 4-Star Special Summon Rate for Summons. These consist of all of the Book 1 & 2 Heroes that got taken out of the Summon Pool. Basically, a 4-Star Special Rate will go on all future banners starting with the new Hero Fest. If you pull one of these Special heroes, they are not 4-star, but 5-Star and they will not affect your 5-Star Rate. These Heroes will no longer appear on any Banners unless they are a 5-Star Focus.
Basically, all of the old Heroes that we wanted to be reduced to 4-Stars will now be a Special Rate on all Banners that won't affect 5-Stars and will be more common to get. This will also include all the Brave Heroes from Year 1 and Year 2.

Edit: Supposedly, the Summoner can only be deployed in Mjolnir's Strike. Which would make sense considering the last thing some people would want to deal with in Arena and Aether Raids is a customizable character. Although not being able to deploy them in Story maps is a missed opportunity.
I like the Legendary Hero Remixes as it allows for older units to be buffed with newer skills.... but can't they do that for other units? We're going to have to wait on that won't we.

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
They released the trailer for the upcoming Valentine's Day banner, giving us a look at the skills of the four new units:

What's worth noting is that Gustav and Henriette introduce a brand new-type of C-skill where they can substitute an ally in combat: Gustav's skill is designed to substitute for a nearby ally that will engage against close range attackers, while Henriette's skill is designed to substitute for a nearly ally that will engage against distant range attackers. This new kind of C-skill is pretty good.

Valentine Líf (the duo unit with Thrasir) is also looking to be a very busted red cavalier. His tome can grant him a +6 boost to all his stats if he is within three spaces of an ally, can give him a guaranteed follow-up attack, and can negate the percentage a foe's "reduce by X%" skills by up to 50%; all three conditions can be activated if he is within 3 spaces of an ally (so it should generally happen often), and the nearest ally gets 20 damage. Good lord. He also comes with an exclusive C-skill that inflicts a new status condition called "Fatal Wounds," which prevents the target's HP from being healed in its next action.

Gonna try pulling for Gustav since I like him (also interesting that they are continuing the theme of lord characters with their fathers but with the Heroes OCs this time), and maybe Líf as well if I have the chance.

Last edited:

Ivander

Smash Legend
That's the RNG for you. Looked forward to the new 4-Star Special Rate with the tickets. I got a Shinon, then a Female Kana than 2 Duo Lifs afterwards. 😅

Ivander

Smash Legend
Yeah, double post, but this may be interesting...
Bound Hero Battle: Veronica & Loki

There is a possibility that we may get regular Veronica as a Hero finally. On the other hand, it could be Brave Veronica, but when I check the Bound Hero battles, there's not a single instance of a Brave character being on a BHB. Although there have been instances of non-Legendary/Brave Alts in a Bound Hero Battle.
Basically, there is a possibility that we may be getting regular Veronica. There's just no certainty that Veronica in the BHB will be regular Veronica.

Ivander

Smash Legend
More double-posting...
Genealogy Banner, but also:

So it begins....but anyway:
-I do like how the new Tier skills do increase other stats besides HP, so they aren't entirely a hindrance. But the other nice thing is the fact that it affects non-Legendary/Mythic units very nicely without giving a bigger benefit to Legendary & Mythic Heroes. I wonder if this can allow Dancer Eldigan to compare to Legendary Azura and Peony and be a very nice F2P Option for Arena.
-Another HUGE benefit for the new Duel skills is that they are in the normal Summoning Pool. They are not restricted to the Seasonal/Legendary Pool, which is great for F2Ps who get Azelle or Erinys from a Pitybreak. It also helps that our first Duel skills are for Red Infantry and Blue Fliers, both of which have some very good common units that are useful for Arena.
-Our Units from the new Banner are Annand, Azelle, Lex and Erinys. The last 3 were apparently really requested, so that's cool to see. Lex is our Demote and not only is he coming off of Plegian Kris with being an Axe Cavalry, but he comes with a PRF like Seteth.
-Our GHB Unit is a Unit named Dithorba, who is this character here: https://fireemblem.fandom.com/wiki/Díthorba
-We get a look at one of the new characters from the trailer and she wields an Axe.

Last edited:

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
We've got news about the next Legendary Hero set to release in the next few days: it's Claude, finally completing the Three Houses Lord trio in the LH treatment in FEH!

He is looking to be quite a busted archer with a personal weapon that can negate follow-up effects from the foe while ensuring he will not be locked out from follow-ups on top of giving him a +5 boost to all of his stats if his HP is higher than or equal to 25%. He comes with an exclusive B-skill called Fallen Star that allows him to reduce damage by 80% from the foe's first attack if he initiates the attack, followed by giving himself the Fallen Star status which grants a similar effect for the first attack on the player and enemy phase, and it inflicts Gravity on target and foes within 1 space from the target.

He also has a completely new A-skill that looks to be inheritable: Atk/Spd Catch 4. It grants a +7 boost to Attack and Speed if the foe's HP = 100% or if a Penalty is active on foe, but if both conditions are met, it can grant an additional +2 stat boost increase to Attack and Speed for a grand total of a +9 boost to both Attack and Speed.

He has also Spd/Def Rein 3, so he is good fodder for that skill should you pull one with bad IVs and don't want to use him.

One things is certain: his personal weapon and B-skill makes him designed to be a REALLY tough foe to face for those Brave Bow/Firesweep Bow solo strats because he largely negates the builds of both such bow users.

The other characters you can pull in this banner are Hríd, Legendary Seliph, Altina, Legendary Tiki, Naga, Melady, Hel, Triandra, Annette, Legendary Leif, and Mila.

Pretty solid Legendary Hero banner for what else you can pull, and now doubt Legendary Claude will be a VERY busted archer to use.

Ivander

Smash Legend
Very interested in ATK/SPD Catch 4 because that is an amazing A skill for those who rely on Penalties. Aversa, Gangrel, Katarina, Lute, Gunnthra and her NY counterpart, Lilina, Soren, Broadleaf Fan users, Plegian weapon users, etc.

The biggest winners for that skill though IMO are Arvis and Saias. With their upgraded PRFs, if you were to get -5 to all the opponent's stats in tandem with ATK/SPD Catch 4, they basically get a +32-34 Damage boost. Just with their ATK/RES Penalty alone, they will almost always have a 22/24 Damage boost. Not to mention a +SPD Arvis/Saias with Flowers and Merges can reach 48/47 or 50/49 SPD without any Seals/Bonuses.

Really nice to see how much love Arvis has been getting gameplay-wise. With Azelle's R Infantry Duel 4, Arvis has become an amazing option for Arena thanks to his PRF and now we have a skill that works amazing in tandem with his PRF that gives him incredible damage to almost anyone, besides the ones that can neutralise penalties.

Last edited:

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
The next New Heroes banner has been revealed, and it's yet another Three Houses banner.

The characters this time are Ingrid, Dedue, Linhardt, and Marianne. It is worth noting that Dedue is the third unit to have that new "Save" skill that was introduced with Valentine Gustav and Valentine Henriette, while Linhardt is the demote (yet another healer added to the 4-star summoning pool; yay I guess...)

Solon of TWSITD is the GHB for this banner. Guess we can expect another gimmicky red-tome user like the past villainous mages who appeared as GHBs.

I think the amount of Three Houses banners we have been getting in over these last few months has been too overboard lately to the point it feels like it's get too much attention compared to other Fire Emblem titles, but I will say that I am VERY happy Dedue is finally summonable. He is one of my favorite Three Houses characters, and his absence in Heroes was definitely noticeable when the retainers for the other 3H Lords were summonable long before Dedue was added (well, Hilda isn't technically Claude's retainer, but she comes rather close to filling that role of the Golden Deer).

I'm probably going to try pulling Dedue once I have the orbs, but for now, I still want to get my remaining copies of Valentine Conrad (I only need 3 more copies of him to have enough for a full merge).

Seriously hoping the next New Heroes banner will be Shadows of Valentia because dear god is that game long overdue for such a banner at this point compared to the other Fire Emblem titles.

Last edited:

Ivander

Smash Legend
-It's nice to see that Near Save will be in the main summoning pool, meaning that any of us who didn't get or want Gustav or Henriette can have a chance to get it.

-Once again, we get another Duel skill, this time B Duel Infantry 4. And man, my Brave Lucina, who I recently got to +10, making her my first 5-Star Exclusive +10 unit, wants it alongside that Joint Drive RES. Doesn't help that there are Many good Blue Tome users, like Saias, Micaiah, Ophelia, etc, who would enjoy the skill too. And then there's Nowi too, who has a DC Weapon and is a great tank.

-Obviously, the focus is on Three Houses due to being the next popular Fire Emblem. So it's no surprise that they are really focusing on it and bringing out Banners out the wazoo. And to think it likely won't stop even after they get the students out, since there are the Timeskip versions as well.

Last edited:

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
Erureido Erureido
One of the units on the Valentia/Mystery paths is Valentine Conrad.
Sweet, that means I only need 2 more copies of Valentine Conrad now instead of 3!

Also pretty excited for Summer Sylvain and Summer Joshua being among these new sets of Divine Codes because I am looking to fully merge them too (I recently pulled my first Summer Joshua from the event banner a few weeks ago).

Really, this new set of Divine Codes looks really good in terms of the fodderable skills they provide.

Last edited:

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
The Easter banner for this year has been revealed! The banner is mainly focused on Awakening and Sacred Stones, but it has one character that fits a certain pattern we've been seeing with these past Easter banners.

Severa, Inigo, Minerva, and Myrrh+Nah as the Harmonized Duo unit are the characters you can pull in this banner. Minerva is the demote, and Saleh will also show up as the TT unit.

It's no surprise that Minerva was going to get an Easter alt following all three of the Pegasus Sisters getting such, but I honestly did not expect her to be the demote.

Now that we have Minerva for an Easter unit, I guess we can expect the other Macedon siblings to get Easter alts in the coming years.

Ivander

Smash Legend
The Easter banner for this year has been revealed! The banner is mainly focused on Awakening and Sacred Stones, but it has one character that fits a certain pattern we've been seeing with these past Easter banners.

Severa, Inigo, Minerva, and Myrrh+Nah as the Harmonized Duo unit are the characters you can pull in this banner. Minerva is the demote, and Saleh will also show up as the TT unit.

It's no surprise that Minerva was going to get an Easter alt following all three of the Pegasus Sisters getting such, but I honestly did not expect her to be the demote.

Now that we have Minerva for an Easter unit, I guess we can expect the other Macedon siblings to get Easter alts in the coming years.
-More Duel skills. This time for Red Cavalry and Green Flying. Cavalry getting Duel skills was definitely a matter of time, so it's not surprising to see. That said, these ones are stuck to the Seasonal Banners, compared to the last three.

-Minerva as the demote is surprising considering all the Whitewings' Easter forms were 5-star exclusive. Interesting enough, this opposites their Normal versions where the Whitewings are 3/4-stars while Minerva is 5-star exclusive.

-Severa's weapon has a Brave effect, although it's a very un-straightforward one. Basically, the foe needs to be above 75% health and either her or another ally had to have attacked before. It either requires her to be danced before she gets the Brave effect or for another ally to have attacked. That said, aside from the Brave effect, she also has a Slaying effect, allowing her to use Luna with Quickened Pulse. Considering she's likely to be very fast, this also allows her to Quad with a tome.
This very much makes her a Red Reinhardt. Although her Brave effect requires her to attack beforehand and then danced/sing or another ally to attack first, compared to Reinhardt who pretty much gets a free Brave attack. But that said, she makes for an incredible unit for a AR-Defense Cavalry team, because only one of her allies needs to attack first in order for her to get the Brave effect.

-Was hoping for Minerva and Cherche as the Harmonized unit, but Sacred Stones did need a unit for Harmonized. That said, Myrrh's Flying and Colorless and her skills are pretty much made to tank, much like many other Dragons. And they aren't even being subtle anymore with the damage reduction. If she gets attacked or the foe's at 100%, she gets 5 to all stats and a straight 40% damage reduction from attacks and AoE specials. I guess it's not too broken when Brave Ike exists and she's still very vulnerable to dragonslaying and bows, but geez, I hope we get some skills or a Seal that can deal with damage reduction soon.

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
This month's Mythic Hero has been revealed: it's none other than Dagr, one of the new OCs from Book V!

Her skills won't be much of a surprise if you remember facing her just a short while earlier into the story, but hey, looks like we finally have access to that special Pathfinder ability she provides! It's also worth noting she is the first Light-type Mythic Hero who can be added as a 7th team member in Aether Raids, so she will be worth pulling for that alone.

The other characters you can pull in this banner are Legendary Marth, Legendary Eirika, Reginn, Legendary Lucina, Guinivere, Duessel, Legendary Edelgard, Freyja, Legendary Corrin, Bramimond, and Sara.

Guess I'm pulling for Dagr, though I will say, poor Freyjr; I honestly thought this was the month he was finally going to be made summonable (he also makes a fitting Light-type Mythic Hero).

Pokelego999

Smash Hero
Waiting for Latias and Latios to get a theme
Switch FC
SW-0935-8215-2605
This month's Mythic Hero has been revealed: it's none other than Dagr, one of the new OCs from Book V!

Her skills won't be much of a surprise if you remember facing her just a short while earlier into the story, but hey, looks like we finally have access to that special Pathfinder ability she provides! It's also worth noting she is the first Light-type Mythic Hero who can be added as a 7th team member in Aether Raids, so she will be worth pulling for that alone.

The other characters you can pull in this banner are Legendary Marth, Legendary Eirika, Reginn, Legendary Lucina, Guinivere, Duessel, Legendary Edelgard, Freyja, Legendary Corrin, Bramimond, and Sara.

Guess I'm pulling for Dagr, though I will say, poor Freyjr; I honestly thought this was the month he was finally going to be made summonable (he also makes a fitting Light-type Mythic Hero).
Didn't she get introduced two months ago?

Either they're running out of ideas or they really wanna get her out of the way.

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
Didn't she get introduced two months ago?

Either they're running out of ideas or they really wanna get her out of the way.
Yeah, they introduced her two months ago.

Pretty sure it's the latter reason. I don't think they are running out of ideas just yet, as there are still a bunch of old characters they could use for Mythics (i.e. Freyjr, Anankos, Anri, Sigurd's ancestor whose name I can't recall, and several others).

Ivander

Smash Legend
It's sorta cool how Reginn and Dagr have introduced new mechanics to go with their status as Mythics who give an additional slot. Reginn has Canto and Dagr has Pathfinder. The new strategies given from them are kinda interesting.
Or they know the female characters print money. Or maybe they don't want another case of leaving all the OCs cluttered up for the end of the book this time around. Or they don't want a moment where they have to figure out where they need to release a character in the middle of a schedule.

That aside, I want to predict the possibility of Freyr being the Dark Mythic Hero coming around, as I looked at the Mythic Hero releases and it took Hel until July/August to be released after her book ended. Lif was released after Book 3 and Bramimond and Mila were released before Hel and despite being a Dark Mythic, Bramimond was released before her. There have been two Mythics after Freyja and Triandra, Seiros and Dagr. I think it's possible for Freyr to be the Dark Mythic in opposition to Freyja's Light Mythic status.

Edit: But yeah, they are definitely not out of options for Mythics. You have:
  • Anri, Marth's Ancestor.
  • Gotoh
  • Medeus
  • The twelve Crusaders, including Sigurd and Seliph's ancestor Baldr and Thrud, the original owner of Mjolnir and the one that Reinhardt has been compared to as the second coming of.
  • Loptyr's true form.
  • The Eight Legends of Elibe, which Bramimond is one of. Among them include Athos, who's in Blazing Sword and the original wielder of Forblaze, Roland, the original wielder of Durandal, Durban, the original wielder of Armads, and Hartmut, the original wielder of both the Binding Blade and Eckesachs.
  • The Five Heroes of Magvel from Sacred Stones.
  • Formiitis' true form.
  • Ashera from Radiant Dawn, alongside Altina's comrades, Dheginsea and Lehran(both of whom are Seasonals currently in Heroes) and Soan.
  • Anankos from Fates. And maybe his friend Cadros, the first king of Valla.

Last edited:

Ivander

Smash Legend
Fire Emblem Heroes: Dancing All Night confirmed.

I swear, sometime and somewhere, Nintendo and Intelligent Systems have upgraded their ****posting skills. Official Nintendo staff made these Official 3D models for an fully animated MMD-style Dance video, just for April Fools.

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
Our next New Heroes banner for this month has been revealed: it's another Blazing Blade banner!

This banner features Farina, Louise, Erk, and Pent. Yes, that's right, Louise and Pent finally have their normal versions summonable after nearly 2 years being in the game only through their wedding alts.

Some interesting things worth noting about these units:
  • Farina is the first unit in the game who has a weapon/skill that relies on Dragonflowers! In her case, her Prf weapon, Hotshot Lance, can give her a bonus to each of her stats for each time she used Dragonflowers. The highest boost she can to all of her stats get from her Prf weapon is +7, and that's if she has been boosted by Dragonflowers 5 or more times. The lowest bonus she can get from her Prf weapon is +4 if she was boosted by Dragonflowers 2 or less time. Her Prf weapon can also neutralize the foe's bonuses if she was boosted by Dragonflowers 3 or more times.
    • Do note that her HP has to be at 25% or higher in order for those bonuses and added effects from the Dragonflower boosts to work. Her weapon can also accelerate her special trigger.
    • So basically, if you are planning on pulling for Farina, hope you have a lot of Blue Dragonflowers ready, because you're going to need to give her the maximum Dragonflower boost if you want to make full use of her.
    • She also has a new skill called Atk/Spd Snag 3, which basically has a Chill Atk/Spd effect she is affected by an Assist skill in some way.
    • She has Atk/Spd Catch 4 for her A-skill, so now it's accessible in the general summoning and not limited to Legendary Hero banners (it was previously introduced with Legendary Claude a few months ago).
  • Louise comes with a brand new skill that makes her major top-tier fodder: Atk/Spd Ideal 4. This A-skill gives the unit a +7 boost to the unit's Atk/Spd during combat if they have full HP and/or a bonus is active on them. However, if the unit's HP is at 100% and a bonus is active on the foe, then it can grant an additional +2 boost to the unit's Atk/Spd for a grand total of +9 boost to Atk/Spd during combat. No doubt this skill will be highly valuable for those hard-hitting speedster mages/archers!
  • Erk is the 4-star demote, and his appeal for a demote is Spd/Res Solo 3.
  • Pent's Prf weapon, Tome or Reglay, lowers the Special cooldown to magic allies within 2 spaces of the unit if those allies have their Special cooldown count at maximum value. The same weapon also gives him an automatic +3 boost to his Attack and an additional +6 boost to his Atk/Spd during combat if his HP is 75% or higher.
    • He's basically a really good unit to use for mage-based teams.
    • He has G Duel Infantry 4 as his A-skill, Lull Atk/Res 3 as his B-skil, and Time's Pulse 3 as his C-skill, so he is top-tier fodder as well.
  • Sonia is the GHB unit of this banner. Yes, the same Sonia who is one of the main villains of FE7 and the one who destroyed and tormented the life of our precious "do my best" cinnamon roll, so if you got that 5-star fully merged Nino in stock, now you can finally unleash that Nino against Sonia for the ultimate vengeance to give Sonia what she deserves.
Staring with this banner, you will also get a Celestial Stone along with your free focus Hero summon after 40 summons on the banner. Celestial Stones are a new item that can be exchanged for Dragonflowers, Trait Fruits, and... Forma Souls. Yes, you heard that right. Celestial Stones can give you Forma Souls. You do not have to pay for Forma Souls any more! One Forma Soul costs 3 Celestial Stones. Do note that there is a limit to the items that can be exchanged with Celestial Stones, but that exchange limit is reset every half-year.

A pretty solid banner for the units you can pull and the skills that they bring for themselves and as fodder. I'm probably going to try pulling Louise for her A-skill and maybe Pent for any of his skills, but if I get a Pent with a good nature, I'll probably make use of him.

Last edited:

Ivander

Smash Legend
  • Going to be aiming for Pent with my Free tickets for that G-Duel Infantry. Might save him until I get a Helbendi so I can get G-Duel 4 with either Lull ATK/RES or Time Pulse. But still, there are some great options for G-Duel Infantry 4 like Fae and Boey. Even Bartre is a good choice for it due to stat-stacking and armor effectiveness.
  • ATK/SPD Ideal is the Bonus opposite to Catch, which is Penalty focused. It's a great skill when you have a Bonus-focused team with a character like Fae. Although it is susceptible to Panic and Panic has a good chance of nullifying it completely if not at full health. But, depending on how it works, it can be a great option for a character with a weapon that nullifies penalties, like Shannan's Balmung or Nowi's Purifying Breath.
  • Louise's weapon is an general pool version of Summer Joshua's Coral Bow. It's a pretty decent weapon and it's nice to see it in the general pool. Now if only Erk came with a Red Tome version of Floral Guide, although Fox tomes are good weapons.
  • Lots of people hoping for Sonia to be as good as Brunnya, who is a great AR-O character. That said, if Erk is the Red demote, it's likely that Sonia is either Green or Blue to allow Nino to match her or have advantage over her. Blue seems likely due to Pent being Green. She has the slight possibility of being a colorless tome, but it feels unlikely to happen.

Ivander

Smash Legend
Double-post, but new refines:

• Morgan and Marisa got fantastic refines for an F2P and Grail unit. Morgan basically debuffs the nearest foes with -5 to ATK/SPD/RES and gets +5 to ATK/SPD/RES, than he gets a Plegian weapon Refine where he lowers the foe's stats even further. With his weapon alone, he lowers the foe's ATK/SPD/RES by 14 altogether and has +5 ATK/SPD/RES for a max value of +19 if the foe has no Lulls or Penalty-ignoring skills. Marisa gets Slaying, a semi-Wo Dao effect, Time Pulse and +5 to ATK/SPD when initiating or 2 spaces of an ally. Very good and Morgan has become a great ally for characters that want Penalties, like Saizo, Arvis/Saias, Broadleaf Fan users, etc.
  • Berserk Armads is sorta weird. It keeps it's Wrath effect and gets +5 to ATK and DEF when attacked or foe is at full health, but it also has a Noontime effect as well...which goes against the Wrath effect. I mean, it's 30% which makes it a bit easier to stay within Wrath range, but still weird.
  • Sumia is our first Canto Flier. Her main weapon gives +4 to all stats at start of combat if the foe's HP is above 75%. Her refine gives her Canto 2 which is 2 spaces after a non-wait action. But she also gets a Wings of Mercy-like skill where she can go to allies with under 80% HP(a possible reference to her saving Chrom) and +5 ATK/SPD when she initiates or is within 2 spaces of an ally(made easier by her Wings of Mercy effect). She's become a great option for Galeforce teams and she's a good choice for Divebomb too.
  • Quan has a decent effect, although there are people disappointed for no follow-up or damage reduction like Sigurd's Divine Tyrfing. His refine is a first where he gets +5 ATK and DEF for just having a Sword, Lance, Axe or Cavalry unit on your team. Not being near them, just having them on your team, which is sort of a first. He also gives +5 ATK and DEF to any of these allies 3 spaces from him. It's not a bad effect and it has a first with the ally just being on your team rather than being close to them like shown with Marisa or Sumia's effect. But yeah, nowadays, stat-boosting only really isn't enough, when there are characters getting damage reduction, Lulls, penalty ignoring, etc for weapon effects.
Also the stats for the new units:

• Every unit besides the GHB being speedy as heck. What a twist. That said, Erk is the demote, so him being a fast speedy Red Mage in a category plagued by slow F2P Red Mages is great. Sonia is similar to Oliver in that she's slow, but very defensive, so she's got a good niche compared to other GHB mages. She comes with a Blarserpent Tome, which is the extra DEF/RES against ranged foes. She also comes with Fort DEF/RES 2 and Threaten ATK/RES 2. They aren't the 3rd version, but it does allow her a fodder niche of allowing characters to get Fort DEF/RES 3 and another skill or Threaten ATK/RES 3 with another skill.
  • As for other datamines, Gunnthra and Ryoma are going to be the units getting upgrades for the new Legendary Remix.
  • We're getting a April Fools Tap battle on the 6th using the music from the April Fools video. It's also a new music for the Concert Hall.
  • Double Special Heroes is coming at some point. Supposedly, some of the heroes include Halloween Tiki, Duo Lyn, Pirate Tibarn and Ninja Laevateinn.

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
In today's FEH news, the winner of this month's Voting Gauntlet is none other than:

No, this is not a late April Fools joke. This is real.

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
The next Special Heroes banner has been revealed! This one is similar to last year's Shadow Dragon that featured the child versions of the FE1 cast, only this time, it's child versions of some the major characters in Sacred Stones!

Tana, L'arachel, Lyon (the 4-star demote), and Eirika+Ephraim as the Duo unit are the characters to pull in this banner, with Innes being the TT unit.

Probably two thing worth noting about these units is that Tana and L'arachel introduce a new skill variant that includes the Canto effect, while Eirika+Ephraim provide a Dodge effect for the Duo skill.

Blue is looking to be the prime color to snipe for me because it has both of my most wanted units from the banner: Tana & Lyon. Tana is obviously the main prize, but I wouldn't mind pulling multiple copies of Lyon to go for that complete merge.

Last edited:

Ivander

Smash Legend
Got to love how we reached the point of weapon descriptions where we have a weapon with two "and also"s.

Very curious what Innes' skills and PRF are going to be, cause he's our latest Grail Colorless Bow Infantry after a long while, as our last one was Jamke from Sept 2018. If counting all colors, Jorge was our last one at August 2020. And Tanya was our last 3-4 Star Colorless Bow Infantry on December 2019. But that aside, supposedly, he already has a Slaying effect on his weapon. But depending on his other PRF, Innes could be a pretty good Grail option as more than likely, he'll be scoring around the same as Jorge. And he could be a very good Offensive option to Jorge's Support weapon.

Also, worth noting that Lyon has a Red, Green and Blue Tome version now and all of them do not like Colorless. Would be funny if this hinted at Formiitis' true form being a Colorless Mythic Hero.

Ivander

Smash Legend
Yeah, double-post, but we have Young Innes' skills:

His weapon has frickin' Deadeye built into it and he comes with Swift Sparrow 2. Innes is frickin' blessed and no doubt he will be a prominent Grail Unit thanks to his weapon that can ignore damage reduction. Our Sacred Seals for the Tempest Trial are ATK/DEF Form and Ward Dragons.

Ivander

Smash Legend
More double posting, but anyway...

Basically:
  • Golden Week stuff.
  • Sigurd is our next Legendary Hero.
  • Ryoma and Gunnthra are getting their Legendary Hero Remix updates. Ryoma is getting ATK/SPD Rein 3 and his Bushido is upgraded to Bushido II, which gives him "Negate against Flying" bonuses, Repel/Close Call and just an extra +7 damage in general. Gunnthra's Chilling Seal II now affects all stats and gives -7 on the character with the lowest DEF, while giving -7 ATK and RES to enemies within 2 spaces of the enemy with the lowest DEF and she also gets ATK/RES Solo 4.
  • My Summoner is getting two new additions to the choose-able Summoner Avatar, Breidablik can now be a Sword, Axe, Lance, Red Tome, Green Tome and Blue Tome now than just a Colorless Tome, and your Summoner is now an option for Aether Resort.
  • We are getting Reserve Barracks. Basically, you have up to 10 Reserve Barracks where you can place your Heroes and each one holds up to 100 Heroes. Basically, we just got a whole lot of space and don't need to use Orbs for a while for more Barracks space.
And that's pretty much it. Nothing else really. The Reserve Barracks are really nice and it assures we don't need to pay Orbs for Barracks space for a while. The extra Summoner stuff is cool. Anybody with Ryoma and Gunnthra are probably going to be very happy with their new skills. And Jugdral fans get another Legendary Hero.
But aside that, it didn't really bring a lot of changes.

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
Here's Legendary Sigurd's trailer:

Along with his new weapon and exclusive special that was discussed in the Feh Channel yesterday, he introduces Atk/Def Catch 4, so the Catch skill is now expanding to other stat combinations. He also has Fatal Smoke 3, so if you didn't pull Valentine Líf back then for that skill, you've got another chance with Legendary Sigurd now.

The other characters to pull in this banner are Legendary Lilina, Mirabilis, Legendary Chrom, Seiros, Selena, Legendary Celica, Thrasir, Asbel, Eir, Duma, and Eleonora.

Not too interesting for a Legendary Hero banner, so it's skippable for me. I gotta save up for Dagr since I failed to pull her last month, and I need her for that extra team slot in AR.

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
It's May, and you know what that means? It's time for a new Fallen Heroes banner!

This year's Fallen Heroes banner features Dimitri, Male Morgan, Female Morgan, and Edelgard. Male and Female Morgan continue the "what if" fallen trend that was started with Fallen Ike last year, only this time, Fallen Male and Female Morgans are completely original to Heroes and haven't even appeared in Cipher yet (to my knowledge; correct me if I'm wrong). Dimitri seems to be him if he never overcame his madness, and Edelgard is the Hegemon Husk from the final chapter of Blue Lions. Worth noting Edelgard as the Hegemon Husk is our first beast unit to utilize the beast effect that was introduced with Caineghis (a.k.a. built-in DC if her beast effect is active).

Orson from Sacred Stones is the GHB for this banner. Rather interesting choice since he is not a "Fallen" character, but his wife is.

This banner has some really good fodder, and maybe I'll pull Dimitri to have one of my own, but I gotta say: I can't believe we didn't get Risen King Chrom. You'd think he was a given after Fallen Ike, but nope, they completely skipped me. Unfortunate, very unfortunate.

Would've also liked to see Fallen Gunter from Revelation in this banner, especially when one of the Tap Battles seemingly foreshadowed his future appearance in Heroes.

Last edited:

Ivander

Smash Legend
I think Male and Female Morgan are referencing the Future Past DLC from Awakening, where they were on Grima's side.

Orson being a Fallen unit might be similar to Dimitri in where they are both madness-related and Orson descends into madness over his "wife" that Lyon "revived" for him.

The reason why Ike may have been favored over Chrom is that Berserk Ike, while a Cipher thing, was talked about with his conversation with Volke. Volke tells him about how Greil went insane from Lehran's Medallion and Ike remembers how his sister was to hold on to it and when he tried to touch it, Greil scolded him for it and Ike never attempted to touch it again. Volke later asked Ike if he wanted to hire him in case Ike ever went berserk. So Berserk Ike was mentioned as an actual possibility in Radiant Dawn.
Meanwhile, Risen King Chrom is purely Cipher since it's never mentioned whether Grima revived Chrom or not. The only hint of him having a "Fallen" form was not Risen King Chrom, but a Deadlord in the Awakening DLC with the Deadlords and Legendary weapons where Lucina, when she starts a battle in that DLC, wonders if she saw a "Mark" on her opposing foe. It's the same DLC where all of the children characters feel a general uneasiness and Adult Tiki even hints at the possibility of the Deadlords being the parents, since the Deadlords are people who were forced to become one, like in Thracia 776, where failing to save some characters resulted in them becoming a Deadlord later.

But yeah, compared to the other Fallen Banners, this one was pretty short-spreaded in terms of games compared to the others. Like each Banner came with 4 games represented with a Fallen character:
  • The first one had Robin/Grima from Awakening, Hardin from Shadow Dragon, Celica from Gaiden and Takumi from Fates.
  • The 2nd one had Mareeta from Thracia 776, Berkut and Delthea from Gaiden, F!Corrin from Fates and Tiki from Shadow Dragon.
  • The 3rd one had Julia from Genealogy, Lyon from Sacred Stones, M!Corrin from Fates and Ike and Ashnard from Radiant Dawn & Path of Radiance respectively.
Whereas this one only has three with Three Houses, Awakening and Sacred Stones.

Last edited:

Ivander

Smash Legend
Still with that double-posting...but anyway:

I feel like all of them got great refines in general.
  • Ragnell and Alondite share the same effect, most likely due to being sister swords. But anyway, they both have a Slaying effect and give +4 to all stats above 25% HP. Very straight-forward, but at the same time, pretty good in general. It was most likely made for Black Knight and Zelgius due to Slaying weapons + Special Fighter being a common build for them, but Legendary Ike can practically activate Radiant Aether straight away and combine with Special Spiral for constant Aethers. Regular Ike likes it, but it probably helps him the least aside from pairing him with Brave Lucina and allowing him to get Aether on the follow-up attack. But it does help regular Ike with using a Close Call/Spurn build compared to Legendary Ike.
  • They are really trying to sell Legendary Ryoma cause his weapon refine is fantastic. When he is near an ally within 2 spaces or initiates combat, he gets +4 to all stats AND Null Follow-up. It's a fantastic refine for both Ryomas, but Legendary Ryoma can really use it effectively alongside Bushido II.
  • Xander got a straight-forward one where when the foe's HP is above 75%, the foe gets -5 ATK/DEF and cannot make a follow-up attack. This can work fantastic with Xander, as he can use Lull ATK/DEF for a total of -8 ATK/DEF and take away ATK/DEF bonuses from the foe, he can run Mirror/Bracing Stance for +6 ATK or DEF/RES and Guard effect and he can use a Quick Riposte Seal to help him follow-up while negating his foe's Follow-up attack. It's a pretty good refine for him.
  • Camus and Hardin got a pretty good one too and it works great for tanking. When the foe initiates or foe is at 100% HP, they get +4 to all stats and when they do damage(even 0), they get 7 HP back. It works fantastic for Hardin and it also works great for Camus since it increases all his stats, including his SPD, and helps his survivability.
All in all, they all got pretty good refines, with Ryoma's being the best.

And here's Orson's artwork.

Easily the best Fallen unit artwork out of the new ones and is pretty fantastic in general. Compared to the other Fallen units where they are in constant pain/anger or are destructive, he looks like he's reached the deep end of despair and doesn't even bother trying to escape it. Very fitting in his scenario.

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
Still with that double-posting...but anyway:

I feel like all of them got great refines in general.
  • Ragnell and Alondite share the same effect, most likely due to being sister swords. But anyway, they both have a Slaying effect and give +4 to all stats above 25% HP. Very straight-forward, but at the same time, pretty good in general. It was most likely made for Black Knight and Zelgius due to Slaying weapons + Special Fighter being a common build for them, but Legendary Ike can practically activate Radiant Aether straight away and combine with Special Spiral for constant Aethers. Regular Ike likes it, but it probably helps him the least aside from pairing him with Brave Lucina and allowing him to get Aether on the follow-up attack. But it does help regular Ike with using a Close Call/Spurn build compared to Legendary Ike.
  • They are really trying to sell Legendary Ryoma cause his weapon refine is fantastic. When he is near an ally within 2 spaces or initiates combat, he gets +4 to all stats AND Null Follow-up. It's a fantastic refine for both Ryomas, but Legendary Ryoma can really use it effectively alongside Bushido II.
  • Xander got a straight-forward one where when the foe's HP is above 75%, the foe gets -5 ATK/DEF and cannot make a follow-up attack. This can work fantastic with Xander, as he can use Lull ATK/DEF for a total of -8 ATK/DEF and take away ATK/DEF bonuses from the foe, he can run Mirror/Bracing Stance for +6 ATK or DEF/RES and Guard effect and he can use a Quick Riposte Seal to help him follow-up while negating his foe's Follow-up attack. It's a pretty good refine for him.
  • Camus and Hardin got a pretty good one too and it works great for tanking. When the foe initiates or foe is at 100% HP, they get +4 to all stats and when they do damage(even 0), they get 7 HP back. It works fantastic for Hardin and it also works great for Camus since it increases all his stats, including his SPD, and helps his survivability.
All in all, they all got pretty good refines, with Ryoma's being the best.

And here's Orson's artwork.

Easily the best Fallen unit artwork out of the new ones and is pretty fantastic in general. Compared to the other Fallen units where they are in constant pain/anger or are destructive, he looks like he's reached the deep end of despair and doesn't even bother trying to escape it. Very fitting in his scenario.
As a Legendary Ryoma user for my Flier Emblem team, I'm really happy to see Ryoma got such a fantastic weapon refine! Really looking forward to unlocking that weapon refine for both him and his normal alt (who I also have). Just gotta restock on the Arena medals first...

Top Bottom