• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Work In Progress Fire Emblem Heroes: Finally found Forrest, MIA since 2017

Best hair colour for Forrest?

• Total voters

Pokelego999

Smash Hero
Waiting for Latias and Latios to get a theme
Switch FC
SW-0935-8215-2605

Next one for Voting Jubilee. And oh boy oh boy.....this is going to bring out some of the more devoted fans of recent.
I'm honestly going with Lyon, he had much better misunderstandings than most. I don't see how anyone can sympathize with Edelgard, sure she's seen some stuff (my goodness the alliteration) but that dosen't excuse the bloody subjagation of the continent.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
I'm honestly going with Lyon, he had much better misunderstandings than most. I don't see how anyone can sympathize with Edelgard, sure she's seen some stuff (my goodness the alliteration) but that dosen't excuse the bloody subjagation of the continent.
To be fair:
its implied only dimitri and Rea die and everyone else can be spared. She also did it because most of the rulers were corrupted by Crests, which is shown very well throughout every story and most supports in the game that the world is ****ed up because of the crests. So she set out to remove those from power and only kill the the one who started it all. Starting a war may be bad but she had good intent behind it

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
Honestly I don't think Edelgard did anything wrong. Fodlan was at a very stagnant state and without her war there would have been no way to eradicate the control Crests have on society. I usually don't agree with "ends justify the means," but in this case I do. Crests have ruined many people's lives and if it wasn't for Edelgard they would have continued to do so for at the very least, decades.

She also had a really good point about
Rhea covering up history (e.g. with regards to the 10 Elites). Not all of what Edelgard was saying was correct but the parts that were are points to consider imo

I would vote for Edelgard here but I honestly wouldn't consider her to be a villain at all. She just had her own ideals. That's not bad

Last edited:

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
Haven't played Three Houses yet but the Forging Bonds for the lords and F!Byleth gave me a really bad first impression of Edelgard, she came across as edging (heh) into Mary Sue territory. Reminds me of Beatrix from FFIX who is a character I really dislike and wish people would look at with a bit more scrutiny.

Pokelego999

Smash Hero
Switch FC
SW-0935-8215-2605
Haven't played Three Houses yet but the Forging Bonds for the lords and F!Byleth gave me a really bad first impression of Edelgard, she came across as edging (heh) into Mary Sue territory. Reminds me of Beatrix from FFIX who is a character I really dislike and wish people would look at with a bit more scrutiny.
Finally someone gets how I feel. I honestly feel some people only root for Edelgard because waifu emblem. I only use her cause she's a really good axe unit in FEH.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
Saw someone mention Gray and Tobin for that earlier today and think that's one sitcom I'd watch.

Ivander

Smash Legend
Last one for the Voting Jubilee:

Umm....considering this is Fire Emblem and we had Fates....this post feels way too on the mark...

As much as I'd like to shove every step-joke aside, I feel uncomfortable choosing a female character for a sibling. If there is ANY Fire Emblem character who I would feel comfortable having as a sibling, it's Stahl. I honestly liked Stahl's personality alot in Awakening and I enjoyed his supports, especially his Robin, Cordelia and Kellem supports. Sure, IS does emphasise on his trait of being plain and having a whale of a stomach, but he's supportive and helpful, knowledgeable and a very nice guy.
He's honestly the only character I can think of who I'd be perfectly okay with for having as a sibling. Heck, maybe it's because of how straight-forward and plain Stahl is that may be why I would feel comfortable around him.

Last edited:

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Last one for the Voting Jubilee:

Umm....considering this is Fire Emblem and we had Fates....this post feels way too on the mark...

As much as I'd like to shove every step-joke aside, I feel uncomfortable choosing a female character for a sibling. If there is ANY Fire Emblem character who I would feel comfortable having as a sibling, it's Stahl. I honestly liked Stahl's personality alot in Awakening and I enjoyed his supports, especially his Robin, Cordelia and Kellem supports. Sure, IS does emphasise on his trait of being plain and having a whale of a stomach, but he's supportive and helpful, knowledgeable and a very nice guy.
He's honestly the only character I can think of who I'd be perfectly okay with for having as a sibling. Heck, maybe it's because of how straight-forward and plain Stahl is that may be why I would feel comfortable around him.
Gray would be pretty fun. He has a good sense of proud of his heritage regardless of what others think and is genuinely kind hearted.

For a sister as just a sister, I don’t know, Shareena is a pretty happy person with and is always pretty optimistic of others. Would be a kind soul to have. Emmeryn was a good character and seemed to really care for her family as well and could be good.

Ivander

Smash Legend
Caeda is incredibly powerful:
All of them are very powerful. And hey, the guys weren't skimped out for once.
-Marth has Rapier AND a re-skinned Fire Emblem PRF Special. Compared to Phina, he will find alot more use as a Vantage + Special Spiral user. Not only that, but Marth is the 4-Star Focus. Meaning that it will be easier to get him merges. Sure, he only has Chill DEF and SPD/DEF Oath, but he's still very powerful for a 4-Star Focus and as mentioned, he will be easier to get copies for.
-Caeda is insane with the effectiveness towards not just armors, but Swords, Axes, Lances and Bows. And it really doesn't help that her weapon also has Vantage 3.5, as it gives her an automatic vantage against the following or Vantage 3 against anything else. And she has Distant Counter too. And her Belief in Love skill will make her harder to deal with physically.
-Merric is basically the Magic version of what people have done with Byleth/Spring Fir and Windsweep. He has a weapon that negates his own Windsweep from taking away his follow-up attack. Meaning he gets a whack ton of ATK and SPD when attacking, keeps all physical attackers from attacking back and keeps magic armored/dragon units from getting a double on him with something like Quick Riposte or Vengeful Fighter.
-Palla is a Flier that will always have a guaranteed follow-up in Flier teams and a frickin' Brave effect when close to 2 Fliers. And then there's that frickin' Duo skill that not only gives Fliers an extra Space, but also becomes usable again on odd-numbered turns. That is some very dangerous powercreep and a major worry regarding future Duo Heroes.

And lastly, FREE MINERVA! And she has a PRF too.

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
Caeda is incredibly powerful:
This banner is cuteness overload, especially with the Pegasus sisters!

Probably will try pulling for them, or maybe Caeda because Feather Sword is pretty busted + she'd make a good addition to my Flier Emblem team.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
IS: *gives Caeda a prf that is effective against almost every unit in the game*
"WHAT COULD POSSIBLY GO WRONG?"

Lil' Whitewings are also busted, wouldn't mind picking them up but it overlaps with Rinkah and I don't really have much time for the game these days.

I'm here for the free Mini Minerva though.

LAA9000

Smash Journeyman
Slippi.gg
JUST#956
3DS FC
0361-9069-2936
Switch FC
SW-5393-4946-0209
Caeda's PRF weapon is pretty much the Infinity Gauntlet as it just negates the entire weapon triangle, thus invalidating half the units in the game. Thankfully she seems to have a weakness to blue tome users, who are most of the meta these days (yet again, Reinhardt beats all the latest powercreeps).
Also they literally defied the rules of Duo skills and made Palla's spammable just to make her busted. A perfect example of powercreep in my opinion.

Despite this, I'm probably going to skip this banner as I'm f2p and just wasted all my orbs trying to get S!Idunn (to no avail), so I need to save my orbs up for the next good banner (probably the next Legendary Hero one).

Edit: Someone did the maths and found that Y!Caeda is effective against literally 57% of the units in the game. Thus, her Feather Sword is more powerful than the Infinity Gauntlet (or at least what Thanos wanted to do with it), making her the one person so far who truly can beat Thanos even without the Infinity Gauntlet.

Edit 2: Source is https://imgur.com/mQ2SQye

Last edited:

Pokelego999

Smash Hero
Switch FC
SW-0935-8215-2605
All of them are very powerful. And hey, the guys weren't skimped out for once.
-Marth has Rapier AND a re-skinned Fire Emblem PRF Special. Compared to Phina, he will find alot more use as a Vantage + Special Spiral user. Not only that, but Marth is the 4-Star Focus. Meaning that it will be easier to get him merges. Sure, he only has Chill DEF and SPD/DEF Oath, but he's still very powerful for a 4-Star Focus and as mentioned, he will be easier to get copies for.
-Caeda is insane with the effectiveness towards not just armors, but Swords, Axes, Lances and Bows. And it really doesn't help that her weapon also has Vantage 3.5, as it gives her an automatic vantage against the following or Vantage 3 against anything else. And she has Distant Counter too. And her Belief in Love skill will make her harder to deal with physically.
-Merric is basically the Magic version of what people have done with Byleth/Spring Fir and Windsweep. He has a weapon that negates his own Windsweep from taking away his follow-up attack. Meaning he gets a whack ton of ATK and SPD when attacking, keeps all physical attackers from attacking back and keeps magic armored/dragon units from getting a double on him with something like Quick Riposte or Vengeful Fighter.
-Palla is a Flier that will always have a guaranteed follow-up in Flier teams and a frickin' Brave effect when close to 2 Fliers. And then there's that frickin' Duo skill that not only gives Fliers an extra Space, but also becomes usable again on odd-numbered turns. That is some very dangerous powercreep and a major worry regarding future Duo Heroes.

And lastly, FREE MINERVA! And she has a PRF too.
This looks like some good stuff. Hopefully I can nab one or two after spending so many orbs trying to get Lilith.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
The 4 Orbs after the free summon came through. +Atk too! This is actually my first duo (trio?) unit, and probably the best one for me due to all of my fliers.

Screenshot_20200420-090956_Fire Emblem Heroes.png

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Havent done summons on the current banner but these past few days I’ve been trying for two units and got them:
F50989B8-AD39-4FA2-8D77-063391B44AF9.png

E64F6C88-7FE8-4CFC-A400-DB0A812906A2.png

2B5AE695-101E-458E-B470-DAF0DB67C785.png

Ishtar I got two of back to back which is pretty crazy but they both had great ivs. One was Plus attack, minus HP, the other was Plus speed minus Hp as well.

Ultimately I went with the plus speed one for Quad attacking and gave Swift Sparrow 3 to my Fire Sweep Lance plus speed Tana.

Then today I yolo summoned a very powerful duo hector. So that is pretty nice and was a good banner pull.
[/spoiler]
Going to probably go for two young marths then maybe Caeda or Palla but I want to save for CYL4

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Got a spare Kliff today so I had an idea for my next merge project after I complete my next one which will be finished this weekend.

Started a new project but the uploader doesn’t want to work atm so I’ll post it later

Attachments

Ivander

Smash Legend
So the results for the Jubilee are in:
https://fe30th.special.fire-emblem-heroes.com/en-us/result

And they are:
Teacher - Female Byleth - Unsurprising...
Dancer Duo - Berkut and Rinea - Unsurprising too...
Villian you can't hate - Lyon - I expected different(but those two were close behind), but still nice to see Lyon on top.
Detective Duo - Matthew and Leila - Interesting.
Sibling - Camilla - Of frickin' course. :glare:

That said, this is rather tame due to how predictable most of the results were.

Last edited:

Pokelego999

Smash Hero
Switch FC
SW-0935-8215-2605
So the results for the Jubilee are in:
https://fe30th.special.fire-emblem-heroes.com/en-us/result

And they are:
Teacher - Female Byleth - Unsurprising...
Dancer Duo - Berkut and Rinea - Unsurprising too...
Villian you can't hate - Lyon - I expected different(but those two were close behind), but still nice to see Lyon on top.
Detective Duo - Matthew and Leila - Interesting.
Sibling - Camilla - Of frickin' course. :glare:

That said, this is rather tame due to how predictable most of the results were.
Who the heck picked Camilla? I can understand the rest but why Camilla? I am honestly very unimpressed right now.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
223D04D1-4DB5-4387-86EB-32D734103277.png

Now that the uploader works, here’s the build I’ve been working on.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
Those voting results are just way too vanilla.

Imagine there's some kind of school themed banner and they make Byleth a teacher alt, even though that's literally all she is already.

And while I like Berkut and Rinea, we literally got them as a dancing couple already. Sure, IS didn't have the foresight to make them an actual duo unit even though the first duo unit came right after, but we still got that theme covered.

Last edited:

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
While I can't figure out how to link the video on mobile, the next legendary hero is edelgard. Get the pitchforks ready for the new lyn.
It's been a while since I made a post from mobile, but does mobile have the Insert tab on the toolbar? On Desktop, it is usually represented with three dots: clicking it opens several options like Media, Quote, and Spoiler. Clicking "Media" underneath the Insert tab allows you to embed Youtube videos on your post by inserting the link to the Youtube video in the given bar.

------

Here's the video of Legendary Edelgard:

She's got some great art and seems to be an axe unit that is meant to solo on her own with her base skill kit.

The lineup for this banner also looks stacked with some good units to pull: notably, Duo!Ephraim makes his first banner presence since his initial appearance.

Last edited:

Ivander

Smash Legend
Kiran knowing what it's like to have been Kakashi on that day Naruto, Sasuke and Sakura were trying so desperately to find out what was under his mask.
Kiran's doing it for yours' and everyone else's sake, Sharena! Kiran is too pretty and handsome under that hood that no hero could resist them!

Ivander

Smash Legend

The new Fallen Heroes Banner.
-M!Corrin coming in after F!Corrin's appearance from the last one. He has ATK/SPD Solo 4, but it's literally +1/+1 rather than +2/+2. Which is strange considering it's far from better than Swift Sparrow 3. Brutal Breath is literally F!Corrin's weapon, except +5 compared to F!Corrin's +6, but with a Guard effect added when he has no allies around him. Considering how much a pain F!F!Corrin is in Tempest Trials and Hall of Forms, M!Corrin's going to suck with that Guard effect.
-About time Fallen Lyon comes out. And oh boy, he's decently busted. For one, he reduces all Bow/Staff/Magic/Dagger damage by 50% and he has color advantage over Colorless. As shown, he pretty much destroys Legendary Alm and no doubt he'll take out heavy hitters like Legendary Chrom and Reinhardt. Then he also reduces AOE Special Damage by 80%, allowing him to destroy Ophelia. Then he has Null C-Disrupt, allowing him to destroy Razzle Dazzle Staff users and Firesweep Bows.
-Fallen Julia....once again, Julia gets another Alt before any Genealogy character, including Seliph and Sigurd. Fighting against her is going to suck big time with that "Guaranteed Follow-up against those without Dragon Effective" and it doesn't help that she has her Legendary counterpart's Light and Dark B-skill that inflicts -2 to all stats and neutralises bonuses.
-Fallen Ike has a Distant Counter weapon with a bonus effect without a drawback. The other Distant Counter weapons with an additional effect had either only Dragon effectiveness/Negate Dragon effectiveness or had a required condition or drawback:
Fallen Berkut's Krimhilde: Required the foe to be a Bow/Staff/Dagger/Magic user, have an ally within 2 spaces and did 20 damage to that ally.
Julia's Naga: Required the foe to be a dragon when attacked.
Boey's Tome: Required the foe to be a sword, axe, lance or beast fighter.
Saber's Golden Dagger: Required to have his special ready when he was attacked.
Altina: Reduced SPD by 5 in exchange for Brave effect during combat.
Osian's Vouge: Required to be over 50% HP.
Lion King Fang: Required to be transformed to have Distant Counter.
Lightning Breath: Special's activation time gets increased by +1.

Fallen Ike gives us the first DC Weapon without a drawback or requirement. Distant Counter weapons are now viable to get refines, like Xander, Ryoma, regular and Legendary Ike, Black Knight, Fjorm, etc. That aside, he also comes with the last of the Breath skills, Darting Breath, meaning that all Breath skills aside from Fierce Breath are held by Ike. Nevertheless, he's going to be a threat with his SPD-based build of Darting Breath and Repel.
-Ashnard is our GHB Hero. Big thing to note. He is a Wyvern Rider, where many have been screwed when they were a TT/GHB Hero. On the other hand, they have treated past GHB Fallen Heroes nicely, with Takumi getting Skadi and Delthea getting Death, so Ashnard being part of Fallen Heroes is likely to get his personal weapon. What it's effect will be is another story, as Skadi is situational while Death is straightforward.
-Shockingly enough, this Banner is very Male-focused and none of them were skewered in the build/effects department. Last year, it was very female-based with Berkut being the only Male while here, Julia is the only Female.

Last edited:

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004

-M!Corrin coming in after F!Corrin's appearance from the last one. He has ATK/SPD Solo 4, but it's literally +1/+1 rather than +2/+2. Which is strange considering it's far from better than Swift Sparrow 3. Brutal Breath is literally F!Corrin's weapon, except +5 compared to F!Corrin's +6, but with a Guard effect added when he has no allies around him. Considering how much a pain F!F!Corrin is in Tempest Trials and Hall of Forms, M!Corrin's going to suck with that Guard effect.
-About time Fallen Lyon comes out. And oh boy, he's decently busted. For one, he reduces all Bow/Staff/Magic/Dagger damage by 50% and he has color advantage over Colorless. As shown, he pretty much destroys Legendary Alm and no doubt he'll take out heavy hitters like Legendary Chrom and Reinhardt. Then he also reduces AOE Special Damage by 80%, allowing him to destroy Ophelia. Then he has Null C-Disrupt, allowing him to destroy Razzle Dazzle Staff users and Firesweep Bows.
-Fallen Julia....once again, Julia gets another Alt before any Genealogy character, including Seliph and Sigurd. Fighting against her is going to suck big time with that "Guaranteed Follow-up against those without Dragon Effective" and it doesn't help that she has her Legendary counterpart's Light and Dark B-skill that inflicts -2 to all stats and neutralises bonuses.
-Fallen Ike has a Distant Counter weapon with a bonus effect without a drawback. The other Distant Counter weapons with an additional effect had either only Dragon effectiveness/Negate Dragon effectiveness or had a required condition or drawback:
Fallen Berkut's Krimhilde: Required the foe to be a Bow/Staff/Dagger/Magic user, have an ally within 2 spaces and did 20 damage to that ally.

Fallen Ike gives us the first DC Weapon without a drawback or requirement. Distant Counter weapons are now viable to get refines, like Xander, Ryoma, regular and Legendary Ike, Black Knight, Fjorm, etc. That aside, he also comes with the last of the Breath skills, Darting Breath, meaning that all Breath skills aside from Fierce Breath are held by Ike. Nevertheless, he's going to be a threat with his SPD-based build of Darting Breath and Repel.
-Ashnard is our GHB Hero. Big thing to note. He is a Wyvern Rider, where many have been screwed when they were a TT/GHB Hero. On the other hand, they have treated past GHB Fallen Heroes nicely, with Takumi getting Skadi and Delthea getting Death, so Ashnard being part of Fallen Heroes is likely to get his personal weapon. What it's effect will be is another story, as Skadi is situational while Death is straightforward.
-Shockingly enough, this Banner is very Male-focused and none of them were skewered in the build/effects department. Last year, it was very female-based with Berkut being the only Male while here, Julia is the only Female.
It's great to see Heroes is taking stuff from Cipher now, since Fallen Ike was never a thing in the Tellius games and was a concept that originated from Cipher.

Maybe we will finally see Risen King Chrom from Cipher as part of next year's Fallen Hero banner.

Pokelego999

Smash Hero
Switch FC
SW-0935-8215-2605

Just what I wanted, another Fallen banner. Honestly, I think I'll pull for everyone here, they look exceptionally busted.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Fallen Ike and Lyon are looking pretty good. I really am tempted to summon in the banner but I want to save for CYL as well.

Ivander

Smash Legend
So:
-Stats of the new Heroes;

Of course Corrin and Ike are speedy and tanky as heck, Lyon is buff while Julia is a slow glass cannon. Ashnard continues the tanky Wyvern Knight, but he is a Sword Flier and believe it or not, the only comparable unit to him is Altina and she wants to be a one-round fighter, so Ashnard's role of being a Flying Sword Tank is uncontested, as no other Sword Fliers even reach the same number of DEF+RES aside from Altina.
-Speaking of being uncontested, Ashnard absolutely murders the Wyvern Rider GHB/TT curse, as Ashnard not only has a PRF, being Gurgurant, but his PRF gives him DEF+3 along with Iote's Shield + -5 ATK/DEF to all foes within 2 spaces during combat. He also comes with Distant Defense and Even ATK Wave. Basically, Ashnard is a great unit stat-wise, has a good and straightforward PRF, is uncontested in the role he wants, completely overshadowing all other Sword Fliers in terms of Tank builds and he's Free.
-The Refines for Gwyndolyn, Leon, Narcian and Siegbert are as follows:
-Gwyndolyn's Weighted Lance is a Slaying Lance and it's Refine is a pseudo-Vengeful Fighter. It basically gives her +4 DEF/RES to her stats and +1 per foe's attack when she's above 50% HP. It just doesn't come with the guaranteed double, but it combines very nicely with Wary Fighter. She got a pretty good PRF.
-Leon's Bow of Beauty is a Slaying Bow and it's Refine not only gives him +4 to his ATK/SPD/DEF when above 50% HP, but also prevents his foe from following-up when he initiates, like Sturdy and Mirror Impact. Pretty nice PRF.
-Narcian's Rune Axe is not a Triangle Adept weapon, but in fact a Sol Lance-like weapon that gives him 7 HP whenever he attacks. Rune Axe's Refine gives him +4 to all stats when fighting a foe with a Penalty. Pretty decent PRF.
-Siegbert's Refine to his Dark Greatsword gives him ATK/SPD Solo 3 as well as neutralises all Bonuses on the foe during combat. Very straightforward refine. Doesn't make him better than Eliwood, but it's a good Refine for those who worked on him.
-And here are the new Accessories from Forging Bonds.

Corrin's Helmet is going to get so much use from me, especially for my +10 M!Corrin and I can see many using it for not just the other Corrins, but also M!Kana and F!Kana. But seriously, Corrin's helmet is a great choice for an Accessory.

Pokelego999

Smash Hero
Switch FC
SW-0935-8215-2605
So:
-Stats of the new Heroes;

Of course Corrin and Ike are speedy and tanky as heck, Lyon is buff while Julia is a slow glass cannon. Ashnard continues the tanky Wyvern Knight, but he is a Sword Flier and believe it or not, the only comparable unit to him is Altina and she wants to be a one-round fighter, so Ashnard's role of being a Flying Sword Tank is uncontested, as no other Sword Fliers even reach the same number of DEF+RES aside from Altina.
-Speaking of being uncontested, Ashnard absolutely murders the Wyvern Rider GHB/TT curse, as Ashnard not only has a PRF, being Gurgurant, but his PRF gives him DEF+3 along with Iote's Shield + -5 ATK/DEF to all foes within 2 spaces during combat. He also comes with Distant Defense and Even ATK Wave. Basically, Ashnard is a great unit stat-wise, has a good and straightforward PRF, is uncontested in the role he wants, completely overshadowing all other Sword Fliers in terms of Tank builds and he's Free.
-The Refines for Gwyndolyn, Leon, Narcian and Siegbert are as follows:
-Gwyndolyn's Weighted Lance is a Slaying Lance and it's Refine is a pseudo-Vengeful Fighter. It basically gives her +4 DEF/RES to her stats and +1 per foe's attack when she's above 50% HP. It just doesn't come with the guaranteed double, but it combines very nicely with Wary Fighter. She got a pretty good PRF.
-Leon's Bow of Beauty is a Slaying Bow and it's Refine not only gives him +4 to his ATK/SPD/DEF when above 50% HP, but also prevents his foe from following-up when he initiates, like Sturdy and Mirror Impact. Pretty nice PRF.
-Narcian's Rune Axe is not a Triangle Adept weapon, but in fact a Sol Lance-like weapon that gives him 7 HP whenever he attacks. Rune Axe's Refine gives him +4 to all stats when fighting a foe with a Penalty. Pretty decent PRF.
-Siegbert's Refine to his Dark Greatsword gives him ATK/SPD Solo 3 as well as neutralises all Bonuses on the foe during combat. Very straightforward refine. Doesn't make him better than Eliwood, but it's a good Refine for those who worked on him.
-And here are the new Accessories from Forging Bonds.

Corrin's Helmet is going to get so much use from me, especially for my +10 M!Corrin and I can see many using it for not just the other Corrins, but also M!Kana and F!Kana. But seriously, Corrin's helmet is a great choice for an Accessory.
That Helmet looks epic. My S!Corrin is gonna get a change of accesory soon.

EaglePie

Smash Cadet
NNID
ZeldaGamer08
can we talk about Corrin's stats? He just singlehandedly brought the inf bst by 4 points. His color hurts him, but that's still insane. Also, POG Julia and Ashnard

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
My free summon was who I wanted most from this and neutral ivs:
0DA482A2-38FA-4CCD-9300-DE28F9A2D326.png
Very Happy with this!

Top Bottom