• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Work In Progress Fire Emblem Heroes: Finally found Forrest, MIA since 2017

Best hair colour for Forrest?

• Total voters

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
Well well, this is quite a shocker: our next Mythic Hero is Bramimond from Blazing Sword!

Bramimond is voiced by four different people, three of which are Eliwood, Lyn, and Hector's voice actors. Ray Chase also voices Bramimond, only his pitch sounds just like Alfonse's. Perhaps Bramimond is reflecting off of Alfonse, or it could be what the voice of FE7's tactician is if he/she were in Heroes.. Having four people voice Bramimond is a pretty clever way of referencing the character's defining trait!

(Also just realized Bramimond is probably the closest we'll ever be to having FE7's tactician in Heroes.)

Bramimond is our first colorless Tome user, packed with a very strong tome and an OP C-skill that, when Bramimond engages in combat, negates skills of all foes except for the one in combat.

The other characters you can pull in this banner are Legendary Roy, Altina, Brave Alm, Legendary Tiki, Fjorm, Peony, Thrasir, Brave Micaiah, Mamori, Legendary Robin, and Brave Camilla.

Last edited:

Ivander

Smash Legend
Well well, this is quite a shocker: our next Mythic Hero is Bramimond from Blazing Sword!

Bramimond is voiced by four different people, three of which are Eliwood, Lyn, and Hector's voice actors. Ray Chase also voices Bramimond, only his pitch sounds just like Alfonse's. Perhaps Bramimond is reflecting off of Alfonse, or it could be what the voice of FE7's tactician is if he/she were in Heroes.. Having four people voice Bramimond is a pretty clever way of referencing the character's defining trait!

(Also just realized Bramimond is probably the closest we'll ever be to having FE7's tactician in Heroes.)

Bramimond is our first colorless Tome user, packed with a very strong tome and an OP C-skill that, when Bramimond engages in combat, negates skills of all foes except for the one in combat.

The other characters you can pull in this banner are Legendary Roy, Altina, Brave Alm, Legendary Tiki, Fjorm, Peony, Thrasir, Brave Micaiah, Mamori, Legendary Robin, and Brave Camilla.
He is mimicking Alfonse, as his list of Japanese VAs has Alfonse's voice actor rather than Roy's voice actor whom people were suspecting as Ray Chase does both Alfonse and Roy.

Yeah, despite Bramimond supposedly mimicking the appearance of the person talking to him, he uses the look that Mark the Tactician sees him as rather than Kiran. So he's the closest to "a" Mark rather than "the" Mark.

I think his C-skill was made for Brave Lucina, due to her Weapon's Upgrade giving a Breath effect, which helped characters like Brave Ike easily trample enemy teams during enemy phase. But he also really hurts Support-heavy characters like M!Corrin, Kaden, Clive, Mathilda, etc as well as C-skills like Hexblade and Infantry Flash & Rush.

Pokelego999

Smash Hero
Waiting for Latias and Latios to get a theme
Switch FC
SW-0935-8215-2605

Man, boring summons all around. Mamori and some fodder is whay I'm getting out of this.

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
Seems like FEH had a cute way of celebrating Fire Emblem's 30th Anniversary coming up (though it also seems to be an early April Fools celebration too):

Ivander

Smash Legend
Yeah, it felt way too short to be an actual Feh Channel, not to mention it didn't have anything regarding Demotes which Feh Channels around April have. Although we'll have to wait and see if new info does come out later.

That said, I love the descriptions. Most of them are Meta as heck, especially Lyn. Also, F!Corrin learning "turn to the dark side" has me concerned to what the definition she was taught. Plus, Sigurd's description hinting at Baldur and considering we just got Bramimond, a Jugdral Crusader seems just as likely.

Edit: The absolute sheer luck of this pull...
Screenshot_20200331-030854.png

It's one thing to get 5 Orbs of the color you wanted, but to get 5 Orbs of the color you wanted AND all 3 Colorless 5-stars? And using only 39 Orbs(started at 79, got the 5 Colorless Orbs at 60)? That is a pull that has to be saved to be believed.

Last edited:

Pokelego999

Smash Hero
Switch FC
SW-0935-8215-2605
Yeah, it felt way too short to be an actual Feh Channel, not to mention it didn't have anything regarding Demotes which Feh Channels around April have. Although we'll have to wait and see if new info does come out later.

That said, I love the descriptions. Most of them are Meta as heck, especially Lyn. Also, F!Corrin learning "turn to the dark side" has me concerned to what the definition she was taught. Plus, Sigurd's description hinting at Baldur and considering we just got Bramimond, a Jugdral Crusader seems just as likely.

Edit: The absolute sheer luck of this pull...
View attachment 267766

It's one thing to get 5 Orbs of the color you wanted, but to get 5 Orbs of the color you wanted AND all 3 Colorless 5-stars? And using only 39 Orbs(started at 79, got the 5 Colorless Orbs at 60)? That is a pull that has to be saved to be believed.
Good job. I only managed a robin.

Ivander

Smash Legend

ChikoLad ChikoLad @Shishœ

Rinkah and Forrest are here! Forrest is here.......but no one is around to change the title now...

Anyway:
-the next Event Banner will feature a young Marth and Caeda using their original outfits and will apparently include younger versions of other FE characters.
-We'll also be able to get a Free 5-Star Hero from all of the lead Male and Female characters.
-There will also be special Limited battles coming up where you do certain GHB and BHB maps with characters from certain series.
-The Fates Banner will have Rinkah, Forrest(who is the 4-Star Focus apparentely), Lilith and Midori.
-There is a new Hero filter button that will allow you to filter heroes you are looking for much more easily. Includes Blessings and game they came from.
-The demotes. Once again, no 5-star demotes and demotes to the demoted heroes(a total of 9).
-There is apparently a Lost Lore: Spoils mode coming which is just scouting and no skirmishes.
-All Upcoming Summoning Focuses will now have a GUARANTEE FREE Drop after 40 Summons altogether. Basically, after you summon 40 times on a Banner, you get a Free Focus unit of your choice. No need for a 41st Summon nor will it go back to 0 if you get a 5-Star Focus on the way, you just automatically get a 5-Star Focus Unit of your choice.
In case you are wondering, basically that would mean that if you were to not Color Snipe and get all 5 Orbs every Summon Session, you would need 160 Orbs altogether to get to 40 Summons. If you do a Single Summon every session, it's 200 Orbs. Which....doesn't take too long nowadays, but it requires you to not Color Snipe, cause otherwise, it will cost more Orbs and it can mess with you if you are focusing on one Unit.
But this is practically the system from some other Gacha games where you get the character you want easily for free after doing a whole bunch of summons. But by what I heard, it's apparently VERY GENEROUS compared to other games. Granblue gives you a 5-star after 300 summons and a month gives you around 100. Pokemon Masters requires 100 Summons. Fire Emblem Heroes is 40 Summons. But then again, Fire Emblem does use Merges. But if you are going just for the one copy of a Hero, this is apparently very generous.
Also, it should be pointed out that Free Summons AND Ticket Summons add to the count. So for those Banners, it would actually take only 140 Orbs for Banners with Free Summon and Tickets(175 for Single Summons) while it would be 155 for non-Ticket Banners.
-And last but not least, Feh's new voice actor. Remember that joke about Sothis taking over the FEH Twitter? Yep, you guessed it. Cassandra Lee Morris. Not just a dragon girl and a cat, but now also an owl.

Edit: Hmm, apparently, the 40 Guarantee is for New Hero Banners only. No confirmation if it includes Seasonals. I mean, I wouldn't be surprised if Seasonals were included considering Seasonals also got things like the 4-Star Focus and whatnot.

Last edited:

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004

Rinkah and Forrest are here! Forrest is here.......but no one is around to change the title now...

Anyway:
-the next Event Banner will feature a young Marth and Caeda using their original outfits and will apparently include younger versions of other FE characters.
-We'll also be able to pick a Free 5-Star Hero from all of the lead Male and Female characters.
-There will also be special Limited battles coming up where you do certain GHB and BHB maps with characters from certain series.
-The Fates Banner will have Rinkah, Forrest(who is the 4-Star Focus apparentely), Lilith and Midori.
-There is a new Hero filter button that will allow you to filter heroes you are looking for much more easily. Includes Blessings and game they came from.
-The demotes. Once again, no 5-star demotes and demotes to the demoted heroes(a total of 9).
-There is apparently a Lost Lore: Spoils mode coming which is just scouting and no skirmishes.
-All Upcoming Summoning Focuses will now have a GUARANTEE FREE Drop after 40 Summons altogether. Basically, after you summon 40 times on a Banner, you get a Free Focus unit of your choice. No need for a 41st Summon nor will it go back to 0 if you get a 5-Star Focus on the way, you just automatically get a 5-Star Focus Unit of your choice.
In case you are wondering, basically that would mean that if you were to not Color Snipe and get all 5 Orbs every Summon Session, you would need 160 Orbs altogether to get to 40 Summons. Which....doesn't take too long nowadays, but it requires you to not Color Snipe, cause otherwise, it will cost more Orbs and it can mess with you if you are focusing on one Unit.
-And last but not least, Feh's new voice actor. Remember that joke about Sothis taking over the FEH Twitter? Yep, you guessed it. Cassandra Lee Morris. Not just a dragon girl and a cat, but now also an owl.
I'll be honest about the Fates banner: Kiragi should've been the Archer in the upcoming Fates banner, not Midori.

Would've make perfect sense to put Kiragi in that same banner with Forrest, especially since Kiragi is Forrest's Hoshidan counterpart. Alas, golden opportunity wasted.

Poor Kiragi is now the only Royal Fates child who isn't in Heroes.

Sari

Editing Staff
Writing Team
NNID
Villager49
Switch FC
SW-2215-0173-2152
> "New units from the Fire Emblem Fates games are coming to FE Heroes!"
> No Reina

Maybe next year...

Also Rinkah got a new voice actress. Considering Rinkah and Reina had the same VA in Fates, that means Reina will inevitably have a new voice which stinks since I loved her old one.

That aside... this was without a doubt the best Feh Channel in a long time. Demotes, new units that I'm interested in, and best of all the guaranteed free unit whenever you summon 40 times.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
I’m really excited over the anniversary event and the new free summon thing.

Mordecei and Echidna demotes are great too as I am trying to plus 10 merge them.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
Of course they would add Rinkah (with fantastic art holy crap) AND focus pities after I already dropped the game and only have like 60 Orbs. Opera Omnia has been my main gacha for a few months but I haven't been playing FEH because I was trying out some other gachas. Literally started Brave Exvius last night and got my most wanted character on my first ever pull using premium currency which is far better than any luck I ever had in FE Heroes lol.

I will see if I can fit the time in to play FEH and save enough Orbs to pity Rinkah, I have some back dated content at least.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Of course they would add Rinkah (with fantastic art holy crap) AND focus pities after I already dropped the game and only have like 60 Orbs. Opera Omnia has been my main gacha for a few months but I haven't been playing FEH because I was trying out some other gachas. Literally started Brave Exvius last night and got my most wanted character on my first ever pull using premium currency which is far better than any luck I ever had in FE Heroes lol.

I will see if I can fit the time in to play FEH and save enough Orbs to pity Rinkah, I have some back dated content at least.
Something to note, Rinkah has distant counter which is pretty cool. She likely also has a professional.

Midori also has close counter. The banner is stacked skill wise it seems. Lilith is likely going to be the strongest blue dragon as well.

Pokelego999

Smash Hero
Switch FC
SW-0935-8215-2605

Anyway:
-We'll also be able to get a Free 5-Star Hero from all of the lead Male and Female characters.
In case you are wondering, basically that would mean that if you were to not Color Snipe and get all 5 Orbs every Summon Session, you would need 160 Orbs altogether to get to 40 Summons. If you do a Single Summon every session, it's 200 Orbs. Which....doesn't take too long nowadays, but it requires you to not Color Snipe, cause otherwise, it will cost more Orbs and it can mess with you if you are focusing on one Unit.
But this is practically the system from some other Gacha games where you get the character you want easily for free after doing a whole bunch of summons. But by what I heard, it's apparently VERY GENEROUS compared to other games. Granblue gives you a 5-star after 300 summons and a month gives you around 100. Pokemon Masters requires 100 Summons. Fire Emblem Heroes is 40 Summons. But then again, Fire Emblem does use Merges. But if you are going just for the one copy of a Hero, this is apparently very generous.
Also, it should be pointed out that Free Summons AND Ticket Summons add to the count. So for those Banners, it would actually take only 140 Orbs for Banners with Free Summon and Tickets(175 for Single Summons) while it would be 155 for non-Ticket Banners.

Edit: Hmm, apparently, the 40 Guarantee is for New Hero Banners only. No confirmation if it includes Seasonals. I mean, I wouldn't be surprised if Seasonals were included considering Seasonals also got things like the 4-Star Focus and whatnot.
YES. Just yes. Finally a new fates banner with my most wanted, Lilith! This looks cool!

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Oh yeah I got Braminon on a random summon. Plus hp minus speed which is pretty good

Pokelego999

Smash Hero
Switch FC
SW-0935-8215-2605
So has it been specified if there's another unit as part of the fates banner (ghb, random 4 3 star summon) or what the other units are on the shadow dragon special banner?
Of course I had to be reminded of this after Marth's reveal:

I can already see the cursed art being made. :skull:
Where are these from? The comics anyways.

Ivander

Smash Legend
So has it been specified if there's another unit as part of the fates banner (ghb, random 4 3 star summon) or what the other units are on the shadow dragon special banner?

Where are these from? The comics anyways.
The GHB Unit hasn't been revealed yet. There likely isn't a new 3-4 star unit as Forrest is the 4-star Focus. And they haven't revealed which units are coming with Marth and Caeda nor have they been confirmed to be from Shadow Dragon, as the JP trailer doesn't mention the Banner featuring units from Marth and Caeda's game compared to what the English trailer implied. So we could get characters from other games than just Shadow Dragon.

Those are Official comics by IS called "The Everyday Life of Heroes" or "Day in the Life". https://fire-emblem-heroes.com/en/manga/
Basically, it's a Gag Manga for Fire Emblem Heroes. It can feature the characters talking about random things, whether they are things people want to see or can be even very random, it can make fun of the game's mechanics(or even other FE games's mechanics) or what you can do in the game(like say, themed Hero teams), and Kiran is a lovable dork.

Last edited:

Pokelego999

Smash Hero
Switch FC
SW-0935-8215-2605
The GHB Unit hasn't been revealed yet. There likely isn't a new 3-4 star unit as Forrest is the 4-star Focus. And they haven't revealed which units are coming with Marth and Caeda nor have they been confirmed to be from Shadow Dragon, as the JP trailer doesn't mention the Banner featuring units from Marth and Caeda's game compared to what the English trailer implied. So we could get characters from other games than just Shadow Dragon.

Those are Official comics by IS called "The Everyday Life of Heroes" or "Day in the Life". https://fire-emblem-heroes.com/en/manga/
Basically, it's a Gag Manga for Fire Emblem Heroes. It can feature the characters talking about random things, whether they are things people want to see or can be even very random, it can make fun of the game's mechanics(or even other FE games's mechanics) or what you can do in the game(like say, themed Hero teams), and Kiran is a lovable dork.
So that's what it was. Got it. Thanks.

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
I wonder who the GHB unit for the upcoming Fates banner will be.

Since the banner is stated to focus on Revelation, my money is on Arete: she is a major villain in that route (and arguably the most prominent of the major supporting major villains because she is fought more than once unlike Mikoto and Sumeragi), and even Legendary Azura's costume takes inspiration from Arete's design, especially the headdress.

If not Arete, something tells me they will probably go with one of the major villains (Hans or Iago), though Zola or Yukimura would be interesting GHB choices as well.

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
Bumping this thread with the news that the trailer for the upcoming Fates banner dropped just now!

Turns out Rinkah and Midori do not have Distant Counter and Close Counter respectively but two completely new skills: Distant Foil and Close Foil respectively. The skills give the unit a +5 Atk/Def boost and a built in DC/CC if they go up against a foe with a sword/lance/axe/bow/dagger/beastone.

Iago is also confirmed to be the GHB for this upcoming banner.

Last edited:

Ivander

Smash Legend
A Voting Jubilee, eh?

This is going to be the A Hero Rises Voting Gauntlet/Choose Your Legends 3 all over again. That first category is going to result in a bloodbath.

Anyway, the Fates characters are looking interesting. Lilith has a Support-based weapon, which not only allows her to move to her Support ally, but also get a +5 Spectrum out of it too. Combined with her Joint Drive ATK and geez.
Also, Midori's Spendthrift Bow is going to be a very interesting weapon. First off, it gives a +7 ATK bonus and a -7 ATK debuff to the foe during combat. The trade-off is that you get +2 Special Cooldown, but it should be noted that it won't force the Charge to go higher than the Special's original Charge. So Moonbow/Noontime will always stay at 2. Depending on how it interacts with Special Spiral, whether or not Special Spiral activates before or after the +2, it may give Bow users a very powerful build.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
They're really releasing Rinkah on my birthday lol.

I expect 11 copies, IS. :p

Ivander

Smash Legend

So next one is a Dancing Duet. Everybody heading for Berkut and Rinea despite both having Dancer versions.

That said, aside from those two, everybody is more than likely going for shipping or meme route. Although I have seen mentions of Dancer Minerva due to her Support with Olivia in Fire Emblem Warriors. Although it's sad that I have not seen one mention of Virion and Olivia considering their Support in Awakening was Virion teaching Olivia a new dance.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
So for my free 5 star summon for the lords banner, I got a male robin, who sucks miserably. What do I do with this guy?
Plus 10 him, mine
Puts in work still. The colorlesss advantage goes a long way.

Also this was my free summon on the new banner:
D24EB2A6-5DC5-4CF5-B185-783235AB4D95.png

Plus res minus attack. Which minus attack is a little unfortunate but she will see be good

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
My gacha luck has been real today between this and two Edward Elrics in FFBE. Birthday blessings really are a thing I suppose.

She's +Spd, -Res. Just like in Fates, her Spd is much better than you'd think, with mine hitting 43 Spd base with the Spd boon.

She's basically an axe infantry Laegjarn to me which is kinda perfect.

nirvanafan

Smash Champion
Premium
Missed the last feh channel but it was a nice surprise to see the new do 40 summons & get free featured unit on some banners thing and to see Rinkah had a distant counter type skill. Was able to get everyone except Midori on the new banner plus another Eleonora & Hector, which in addition to the extra Rinkah allowed me to finally give my Surtr and +10 Olivia distant counter type skills.

Last edited:

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
My gacha luck has been real today between this and two Edward Elrics in FFBE. Birthday blessings really are a thing I suppose.

She's +Spd, -Res. Just like in Fates, her Spd is much better than you'd think, with mine hitting 43 Spd base with the Spd boon.

She's basically an axe infantry Laegjarn to me which is kinda perfect.
She has a super boom in speed which is really nice.

They’ve been doing really well with Axe units lately. I’ve been working on seeing how many Narican I can get before the banner leaves. I have a plus 4 one right now which has been a really good lance unit.

It’s pretty cool to see them do justice to Rinkah, Midori and Lilith. Sucks what they did to poor forest though.

Also happy birthday!

Ivander

Smash Legend

Next one for Voting Jubilee. And oh boy oh boy.....this is going to bring out some of the more devoted fans of recent.

Last edited:

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946

Next one for Voting Jubilee. And oh boy oh boy.....this is going to bring out some of the more devoted fans of recent.
Now who wins Reinhardt or Eldegard? Or even Rea but more people seem to go for the former

Ivander

Smash Legend
Now who wins Reinhardt or Eldegard? Or even Rea but more people seem to go for the former
Actually, I've seen very little Reinhardt.
Although Edelgard is definitely mentioned alot and Rhea seems to be a noted pick too.
Instead, Berkut seems to be a popular choice, which might not be surprising considering people probably still had him in mind after he and Rinea were a commonly mentioned choice for the Dancer Duet.

Lyon and Arvis also get a moderate amount of mentions too. Although I'm positive Three Houses will prevail due to recency bias.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
I haven't been voting but Laegjarn would be my vote for that category. (EDIT: I lied I went and did it).

EDIT: Next Resplendent Hero is Eliwood. I think lots of people will go for this one.

yg9gqlp9uxr41.png

Last edited:
Top Bottom