• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Work In Progress Fire Emblem Heroes: Finally found Forrest, MIA since 2017

Best hair colour for Forrest?

• Total voters

False Sense

Ad Astra Per Aspera
NNID
FalseSense
3DS FC
3368-2599-3209
so now I have a +10 Legendary Eirika and a +10 Phina when yesterday I hadn't pulled either

AMA

False Sense

Ad Astra Per Aspera
NNID
FalseSense
3DS FC
3368-2599-3209
how many orbs and why?
About 1600 orbs total.

I'm working on Sothis as my next merge project. Got her to +6, but got exceptionally lucky with the other two.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
About 1600 orbs total.

I'm working on Sothis as my next merge project. Got her to +6, but got exceptionally lucky with the other two.
That’s pretty good odds to get that many five stars in that amount. Congrats and good luck on finishing sothis!

EDIT:

They listened:

8230E738-0CAC-42D6-8F74-0702530B2691.png

If people respectfully provide good feedback, I’d bet they would better the pass.

Also gray and tobin weapons are so good!

Last edited:

Ivander

Smash Legend
Thank goodness for the Quest Completion change. And also, the "No Duo Skill Animation" option. Cause seriously, doing NY!Alfonse's Duo skill every battle was getting really repetitive.

Also, we have some more Skill Paths shown and a possible pricing.
Now this doesn't fully tell how they will be paid. Lethe is shown to be 1,200 Codes, which would imply that each Path is around 6,000 Codes. But Lethe and M!Grima are not grayed out despite only having 650 Codes, there appears to be a checkmark next to Lethe AND the Confirm Button is not grayed out too, so it could be possible that each "tick" may be 400 Codes each, with 2000 needed to complete a Path.
While I'm being cynical and thinking it's going to be the former, because why not, if anybody has kept doing the Mjolnir's Strike, they still wouldn't have reached 1000 Codes. I'm only at 752 Codes and 240 of those are from the Pass, so I've only gotten 512 Codes altogether from Mjolnir's and I've made sure to do them all. Tier 17-20 of Mjolnir's Strike only gives 68-80 Divine Codes and while Arena is adding Divine Codes too, Tier 19/20 only gives 38/40 of them. That would be about 106-120 Codes per week. Assuming you're getting 120 every week, you would need to do 50 weeks to complete a Path. That is just under an entire Year. Good lord...
Basically, considering they are giving 1500 Codes and how Divine Codes are being given through the Pass, I am not getting my hopes up for the possibility of each 'tick' being 400 Codes each and each Path being 2000 Codes altogether. If such is the case, than thank goodness. But knowing who we're dealing with, I am really not getting my hopes up and expecting the worst.

Last edited:

Pokelego999

Smash Hero
Waiting for Latias and Latios to get a theme
Switch FC
SW-0935-8215-2605
Thank goodness for the Quest Completion change. And also, the "No Duo Skill Animation" option. Cause seriously, doing NY!Alfonse's Duo skill every battle was getting really repetitive.

Also, we have some more Skill Paths shown and a possible pricing.

Now this doesn't fully tell how they will be paid. Lethe is shown to be 1,200 Codes, which would imply that each Path is around 6,000 Codes. But Lethe and M!Grima are not grayed out despite only having 650 Codes, there appears to be a checkmark next to Lethe AND the Confirm Button is not grayed out too, so it could be possible that each "tick" may be 400 Codes each, with 2000 needed to complete a Path.
While I'm being cynical and thinking it's going to be the former, because why not, if anybody has kept doing the Mjolnir's Strike, they still wouldn't have reached 1000 Codes. I'm only at 752 Codes and 240 of those are from the Pass, so I've only gotten 512 Codes altogether from Mjolnir's and I've made sure to do them all. Tier 17-20 of Mjolnir's Strike only gives 68-80 Divine Codes and while Arena is adding Divine Codes too, Tier 19/20 only gives 38/40 of them. That would be about 106-120 Codes per week. Assuming you're getting 120 every week, you would need to do 50 weeks to complete a Path. That is just under an entire Year. Good lord...
Basically, considering they are giving 1500 Codes and how Divine Codes are being given through the Pass, I am not getting my hopes up for the possibility of each 'tick' being 400 Codes each and each Path being 2000 Codes altogether. If such is the case, than thank goodness. But knowing who we're dealing with, I am really not getting my hopes up and expecting the worst.
I'm not even sure what fodder you can get out of some of these. Other than merges, there's no point to some of them.
Though wait, divine codes PART 1. Does this mean theirs going to be more of these types of things? Maybe once they get through all the GHB characters in Mjolnirs Strike?

Ivander

Smash Legend
I'm not even sure what fodder you can get out of some of these. Other than merges, there's no point to some of them.
Though wait, divine codes PART 1. Does this mean theirs going to be more of these types of things? Maybe once they get through all the GHB characters in Mjolnirs Strike?
I think it's to separate them from the Red Divine Codes that will be used for the non-Path characters, like Spring Camilla and Kagero, as well as fodder characters like Barst, Shanna, etc.

Out of the ones shown there, only 1 has fodder that can be gotten from non-Grail 4* characters at 4* aside from their weapon, being Valentine Lilina, as Legault has ATK Tactics. But otherwise, there's plenty of good fodder.

Awakening/Fates
-S!Cordelia - Dull Close
-M!Grima - Vengeful Fighter and Ward Dragons
-Owain - Wrath and Blue Flame
-HS!Xander - Close Counter, Quick Riposte and Dusk Uchiwa, a dagger that is effective against Cavalry and prevents Vantage.
-Adrift M!Corrin - ATK/DEF Bond, Null Follow-Up and Hone Dragons.

Radiance
-HS!Elinca - Cloud Maiougi, a dagger that deals effective damage against Dragons and prevents Vantage.
-Leanne - Hone Beasts and Flier Formation
-Lethe - Hone Beasts and SPD/DEF Solo
-Tanith - Swift Sparrow 2, Chill ATK and her Lance is also a Swift Sparrow 2 weapon.
-Valentine Greil - Fury 4

Blades/Stones
-Amelia - Armor March
-Flier Nino - Swift Sparrow 2 and Aerobatics
-Winter Ephraim - ATK/DEF Solo and Bold Fighter
-Valentine Hector - Distant Counter

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
So for those want the Resplendent Heroes and are willing to buy the Pass, but wish it was cheaper, there is a safe way to reduce the price of the Pass a bit and save some money here:
https://www.reddit.com/r/FireEmblem...zed_resplendent_heroes_get_them_all_for_less/

This is just for those who are willing to buy the Feh Pass.
It's nice that people figured this out to help out those who actually want to use FEH Pass.

But it also upsets me that this is a thing that has to be done.

I already say that live service games like this can devolve into feeling like a day job you don't get paid for (speaking as someone who literally does get paid to play video game builds as their day job) but this is that statement taken to the extreme. Having to plan a budget for a mobile game like this, lol.

Last edited:

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
Feh got laid off... :c

Sari

Editing Staff
Writing Team
NNID
Villager49
Switch FC
SW-2215-0173-2152

Honestly I thought her Feh voice was adorable. It's a shame we won't hear from her again.

Pokelego999

Smash Hero
Switch FC
SW-0935-8215-2605

Welp, that moustache man is gonna take over, that's a plus.
Sothis and Altina are our two finalists for A Hero Rises this year. It's gonna be one of them.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
Used the sliver of Orbs I had left to try get a +Atk Summer Laegjarn, got another Summer Lyn, yaaaaaay.

But yeah I'm not so crazy that I'll try super hard to get that, it's disappointing I can't though since her Spd is a pure trophy stat at this point. Plus it just sucks knowing that I put in all this time to build her up and she still isn't at her peak.

Here's the whole trio though.

Screenshot_20200303-193153_Fire Emblem Heroes.png

Screenshot_20200303-193204_Fire Emblem Heroes.png

Screenshot_20200303-193212_Fire Emblem Heroes.png

Pokelego999

Smash Hero
Switch FC
SW-0935-8215-2605
Used the sliver of Orbs I had left to try get a +Atk Summer Laegjarn, got another Summer Lyn, yaaaaaay.

But yeah I'm not so crazy that I'll try super hard to get that, it's disappointing I can't though since her Spd is a pure trophy stat at this point. Plus it just sucks knowing that I put in all this time to build her up and she still isn't at her peak.

Here's the whole trio though.

Guys, this is a little crazy, but here me out. This guy might, and just very much, a very small chance, might like Laegjarn. I know, crazy right?

Sari

Editing Staff
Writing Team
NNID
Villager49
Switch FC
SW-2215-0173-2152
It seemed like ages but we now finally have a new Three Houses banner!

Bernie, Ferdinand, AND Annette? I think my orb count may actually dip into the sub 1,000 count now.

Flame Emperor is also the new free GHB unit.

Ivander

Smash Legend

Bernie, Ferdinand, AND Annette? I think my orb count may actually dip into the sub 1,000 count now.

Well, look at that. Helbendi and Surtr. Wonder why they are appearing or if they are dreams/nightmares. Maybe a possible appearance by Laegjern and Laevateinn too?

Pokelego999

Smash Hero
Switch FC
SW-0935-8215-2605

Lysithea looks broken, +16 atk on engage plus an always active moonbow due to hades omega and times pulse makes so she one hit Ko's everything. Ferdinand looks like crap, Annettes weapon has a Gray Waves effect which adds extra movement via rally, pretty good, and Bernadettas weapon looks pretty good.
I didn't want this banner, but these guys look really good. Hopefully we get a Fates banner after this. It's either that Awakening, or the Tellius games.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
Yeah they're really in some kind of desperation mode with this game.

Sari

Editing Staff
Writing Team
NNID
Villager49
Switch FC
SW-2215-0173-2152
Yeah they're really in some kind of desperation mode with this game.

They also just increased the stats of generic enemies you fight in maps like GHB, Bound Hero Battle, etc. when playing on lunatic or higher.

Were you able to barely scrape through lunatic fights with your carefully built F2P team? Too bad! Now you'll have rely on dupes of summonable heroes if you even want to dream of beating these maps.

It's amazing how hard IS dropped the ball with this game in the span of roughly a month.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
They also just increased the stats of generic enemies you fight in maps like GHB, Bound Hero Battle, etc. when playing on lunatic or higher.

Were you able to barely scrape through lunatic fights with your carefully built F2P team? Too bad! Now you'll have rely on dupes of summonable heroes if you even want to dream of beating these maps.

It's amazing how hard IS dropped the ball with this game in the span of roughly a month.
Wait, is this change retroactive? Like it effects already released maps?

Sari

Editing Staff
Writing Team
NNID
Villager49
Switch FC
SW-2215-0173-2152
The news notification didn't specify if it does or not but the wording made it seem like it would. From what I could find, the maps available in the current rotation right now such as the Kronya GHB haven't changed yet but we'll know for sure once the next rotation happens.

Ivander

Smash Legend
By what I've been hearing, Abyssal Ursula's generic units have the same stats as before. So I'm not sure where the stat changes are going.

Edit: Same for Clarisse and Kronya too apparently.

Last edited:

Pokelego999

Smash Hero
Switch FC
SW-0935-8215-2605
So, sorry about double post, but according to in game updates,
1. They've added support for colorless tomes, which will be added next update
2. Ferdinand is our demote, which makes sense
3. Ephmera divine codes are available from forging bonds
That's the most notable things anyways.

EaglePie

Smash Cadet
NNID
ZeldaGamer08
Honestly, I was pretty surprised at Ferdinand. He's ok at tanking, fairly good offensive stats, and has a new skill. Surprised they allowed Rouse in 3-4* pool before Solos or Bonds (IIRC). no prf really hurts him (not being unique/having a strong niche, specifically in this meta) and he's a cav, plus he only gets good with merges, though. The demotes recently are fairly decent I'd say.

IMO, the best path is the top one because of 500sp special, CC, NFU, Vengeful, and Shell Lance (Dull Close isn't premium anymore so imo not the best skill), There's basically something for everyone in the path.

We will have to see how much the stats increase by. As long as it isn't 2 more it shouldn't affect anything too badly. I just hope that my team can still take care of them. Chrom was really hard this time. These units either have vantage, have solely ranged defensive units, or are impossible to tank for me (I use a brazen sweeper). It also doesn't help that the unit I use is unmerged and seasonal.

Sari

Editing Staff
Writing Team
NNID
Villager49
Switch FC
SW-2215-0173-2152
Spring silhouettes are here:

Left is either Bartre or Gerik while right is probably Est.

Pokelego999

Smash Hero
Switch FC
SW-0935-8215-2605
Spring silhouettes are here:

Left is either Bartre or Gerik while right is probably Est.
I'm guessing Ike on the left. One of my friends guessed ranulf.

Sari

Editing Staff
Writing Team
NNID
Villager49
Switch FC
SW-2215-0173-2152
Trailer is out.

Est is there to the surprise of absolutely no one while Fae + Idunn are a duo unit.

Bartre is the Tempest Trials unit.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
That artwork of Est really reminds me of Ram from Re:Zero with how rounded her hair is.

Ram_Anime.png

Which is ironic because Est has the same English VA as Ram's sister, Rem.

Pokelego999

Smash Hero
Switch FC
SW-0935-8215-2605
Trailer is out.

Est is there to the surprise of absolutely no one while Fae + Idunn are a duo unit.

Bartre is the Tempest Trials unit.
I'm very unimpressed with these heroes. They all look pretty bland, the artsyle is just forgettable, the units are pretty much trash (bar maybe idunn) and *yawn* another blue flier. For crying out loud some originality on weapon types would be nice. We haven't gotten a new axe cavalry since book two and blue fliers are the only new fliers. And bartre is terrifying. Just terrifying.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Got two of the units from the banner in only a few orbs:
7EA99A2F-5EA4-45AE-A839-7D73D80D1694.png

FF8D7EBC-5D5F-46A6-814F-CA0D95F045AE.png
Got another narcian too. Might try plus 10ing him because he can outclass other bulky lance fliers[/spoiler]

Last edited:

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
That artwork of Est really reminds me of Ram from Re:Zero with how rounded her hair is.

View attachment 266008

Which is ironic because Est has the same English VA as Ram's sister, Rem.
Glad I'm not the only one that was reminded of Ram when I first saw Est's Spring alt.

I wasn't getting any notifications on this thread for several days, so that's why my post is late.

nirvanafan

Smash Champion
Premium
Luck has not been on my side in trying to get three houses lords who arent Dimitri (who I pulled 2 or 3 times). Oh well had some decent luck recently that was bound to come to an end anyway plus at least we will probably get one of them free with this years cyl banner.

probably will go with Claude since we technically got a free Edelgard

Top Bottom