• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Work In Progress Fire Emblem Heroes: Finally found Forrest, MIA since 2017

Best hair colour for Forrest?

• Total voters

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
So... this just happened:

Not too interested in the units although draug is cool so I might pull. At the very least they look pretty strong. Nice to see them in to promote the new game

Ivander

Smash Legend
Hey, on one hand, some of the cool designs got in like Mirage Chrom and Mirage Virion. So I'm not against their inclusion.

That said, good god those skills from Tsubasa and Mamori...especially those Session skills...

I mean:
-Blade Session already outclasses Death Blow 4 AND Swift Sparrow 3, although this might be restricted to Melee Weapons. But still...after one Dance, that's still 12 ATK AND SPD, not including Tsubasa's weapon effect that gives an additional +6 ATK AND SPD. With her weapon and allies acted out, Tsubasa can reach +27 ATK and SPD in Aether Raids.
-Tsubasa's weapon pretty much puts to shame OG Caeda and Clair due to her weapon not only having Armor & Cavalry effectiveness and giving +6 ATK & SPD when one of your allies has acted, but also a reverse-Desperation. Like.....she's pretty much the best Offensive Lance Flier unless she has really bad stats to compensate for her powerful skills.
-Mirage Axe is literally a better Thunder Armads. And it works during both phases. And it pairs very well with Bold Fighter.
-And WTF at Shield Session...like, sure, it requires the foe to initiate combat, but...if you do, if you are attacking with your first unit and your other units haven't acted, that's 27 DEF AND RES! If it's Regular Battle, if 3 of your units have acted, that's still 18 DEF AND RES. If it's Aether Raids and 4 of the units have acted, that's 15 DEF AND RES. Combined with Mirage Axe, Mamori can actually reach +33 DEF AND RES. At least the Christmas Armor weapons from Fae and Cecilia had a max limit compared to Shield Session.
-The only way I can see those 2 Session skills balanced is if they actually count as BONUSES, as they do say, "grant BONUS" and thus, they are susceptible to Lulls and Panics. Sure, the Shield Session one can also be stopped by having them initiate against your Tank...but...Mirage Axe means you have to make sure they aren't in range of an ally or else they get extra DEF/RES and prevent possible crucial follow-ups.

Eleonora and Kiria don't feel too overpowered, but Tsubasa and Mamori have way too much potential to be very busted.

Edit: Oh no....Eleonora's weapon may be mistranslated in the English version, as according to the Japanese version, if the unit's SPD is higher than the foe's, it stops counterattacks. And if you look at the trailer where she attacks, the Cleric she is attacking has a Slow Staff, meaning the Cleric should be able to counter back and yet doesn't. Oh boy...

Last edited:

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
There will be no easy way to make this look not weird when I play this paralogue on the bus.

I do find it interesting how they are releasing this for Book IV though. Given the theme of dreams it has, it makes sense for more out there additions to happen. We may see FE Warriors OCs too. Maybe even a cross over with another series.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
There will be no easy way to make this look not weird when I play this paralogue on the bus.

I do find it interesting how they are releasing this for Book IV though. Given the theme of dreams it has, it makes sense for more out there additions to happen. We may see FE Warriors OCs too. Maybe even a cross over with another series.
A smash bros banner would honestly be really fun to have.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
I didnt know I needed this until now
There’s so much great potential.

Red Mage Mario using Fire Flower.

Bow Link

beaststone Kirby( hypernova transformation)

Blue Mage Sami’s? Armored maybe.

Tempest Trial: Green Mage Pikachu

GHB: Red Sword Ganondorf. Also maybe armored.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
Personally I've always wanted to see Final Fantasy and Fire Emblem crossover. And since Final Fantasy has a bunch of mobile games (one of which is an SRPG), they could definitely do a cross promotion if they wanted to.

Ivander

Smash Legend
So new unit stats:

-TT Seals are Chill RES, Mirror Stance and Defiant DEF
-Here are Itsuki's skills:
Wpn: Mirage Falchion - Effective against dragon foes. Grants Def+3. If unit initiates combat, grants bonus to unit's Atk/Def during combat = 3 + number of allies who have already acted × 2 (max value of 7). If foe initiates combat, grants bonus to unit's Atk/Def during combat = 7 - number of foes who have already acted × 2 (min value of 3).
Assist: Swap
Special: Sol
Passive B: Atk/Def Link 3 (4 Stars)
Passive C: Drive Def 2 (5 Stars )
-Itsuki is apparently a very good unit thanks to Mixed Defenses, a decent enough SPD to avoid potential doubles, a weapon that gives him dragon effectiveness and a big increase in ATK and DEF either phase and he has the same BST as Astram. Lull ATK/SPD would work well with him. He got it good.
-That said, why does his weapon have a Max Value when attacking compared to Blade Session, especially when he already gets 6 ATK/DEF when no other units have acted, but only able to go to 7 rather than 8 when one other unit has acted? It feels cheap.

-And in other news, the new Tap Battle actually has a unique TMS field compared to the same cave texture they've been using constantly. It looks cool.

Edit: I've been blind regarding Blade Session. Blade Session does have a max value of 9. Don't know how I mistook the Max as Min like Shield Session. At least Tsubasa can only reach +15 ATK and SPD compared to +27 as I was assuming for some reason.

Last edited:

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
So new unit stats:

-TT Seals are Chill RES, Mirror Stance and Defiant DEF
-Here are Itsuki's skills:
Wpn: Mirage Falchion - Effective against dragon foes. Grants Def+3. If unit initiates combat, grants bonus to unit's Atk/Def during combat = 3 + number of allies who have already acted × 2 (max value of 7). If foe initiates combat, grants bonus to unit's Atk/Def during combat = 7 - number of foes who have already acted × 2 (min value of 3).
Assist: Swap
Special: Sol
Passive B: Atk/Def Link 3 (4 Stars)
Passive C: Drive Def 2 (5 Stars )
-Itsuki is apparently a very good unit thanks to Mixed Defenses, a decent enough SPD to avoid potential doubles, a weapon that gives him dragon effectiveness and a big increase in ATK and DEF either phase and he has the same BST as Astram. Lull ATK/SPD would work well with him. He got it good.
-That said, why does his weapon have a Max Value when attacking compared to Blade Session, especially when he already gets 6 ATK/DEF when no other units have acted, but only able to go to 7 rather than 8 when one other unit has acted? It feels cheap.

-And in other news, the new Tap Battle actually has a unique TMS field compared to the same cave texture they've been using constantly. It looks cool.
Itzuki is looking really nice. I’ve been Building Astram but I might have to build Itzuki to plus 10 next. There’s a lot he can do and dragon effectiveness is big

MewtwoMaster2002

ミュウツーマスター2002
3DS FC
2922-0496-2962
Reason I might be pulling for Tsubasa is because Caeda is with her. This banner was also the final thing to convince me to buy TMS Encore...

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Got this as my free summon:
AD47D98F-615B-491F-9CE6-2247C1142AAD.png

Minus attack but she has plenty of buffs to do good

D

Deleted member

Currently trying to get the main character from Tokyo Mirage Sessions.

MewtwoMaster2002

ミュウツーマスター2002
3DS FC
2922-0496-2962
I'm also hoping for a legendary Caeda with Wing Spear next month. They brought Saori Hayami back to voice her with Tsubasa, so might as well.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Used some of the tempest orbs and got:
A2C5ECA8-D963-450E-9131-7560B0E0B49D.png

The other character I really wanted from this banner! Minus speed plus red which is amazing

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Also I made tier 20 arena for the first time. Probably because of my plus 10 fallen delthea as a bonus unit with my other plus 10s. It’s still cool regardless though.

Ivander

Smash Legend
Oh my.....:laugh:
https://www.reddit.com/r/FireEmblemHeroes/comments/es6quc/imagine_if_byleth_wins_all_4/

Apparently, not just their genders are different characters, but also their "forms" later in Three Houses. Imagine if Male and Female Byleth actually won both first and second place in their respective circles. :laugh: It's funny cause the Academy and War versions of each Three Houses character will have their votes tallied together as the same character, but not the Byleths.

Last edited:

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
TMS being game for future banners is really neat. I’m pretty surprised but I hope we see more like it in future

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
Torn between pouring all my votes for Rinkah again, or going all in on Laegjarn. I have faith Rinkah might be added this year regardless as her, Reina, and Shura are the only major first gen characters left from Fates, so they will probably be there if Fates gets a New Heroes banner.

Either way, Three Houses throws off the balance this year with recency bias.

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305
Ugh just skip the voting process and give me brave dimitri already.

(I'm kidding, but man I really hope Marth finally gets one of these.)

MewtwoMaster2002

ミュウツーマスター2002
3DS FC
2922-0496-2962
Voting for Marth, but I have a feeling Dimitri and Claude will get the top two spots.

With TMS being included, in the impossible scenario where Barry gets voted, I'm wondering how he would be implemented into the game. Also find it hilarious he's in the ballot but Gatekeeper is not. Gatekeeper should have been included.

I can also see Ayaha and Aversa potentially being one of the next fallen units in the future.

While I'm tempted to pull for Kiria and Mamori, I'll save my orbs for the next mythical banner. Will try for the two if I get lucky with next mythical early.

Ivander

Smash Legend
My first vote went to Seliph and one of my other votes may go to Sigurd. I mean, they are the only main characters who don't have an Alt. Marth has 3, Alm has 2, Celica has 3, Leif has 1, Roy has 3, Eliwood has 2, Hector has 4, Lyn has 5, Eirika and Ephraim have 3 each, Ike has 3, Micaiah has 2, Chrom has 3, Robin has 2 for each gender, Lucina has 4, Corrin has 2 for Male and 3 for Female, Azura has 4 and even Alfonse has 2. Seliph and Sigurd are the only ones without Alts.

Holder of the Heel

Fiat justitia, pereat mundus
NNID
Roarfang
3DS FC
1332-7720-7283
Switch FC
6734-2078-8990
Voting Dimitri all the way. Easily the best character I've seen in the games I've played. Revenge, violence, coping, forgiveness, the living and the dead. He offers a lot to think about and an emotional journey that just doesn't exist in 3DS FE or elsewhere in Three Houses, at least for me.

Had been saving over 1000+ orbs hoping for war arc Dimitri to show up and +merge the hell out of him, but I never got academy Dimitri, so when Celica's legendary banner came and had him I... dumped most of it in an attempt to get some Boar Princes. The result? Well...

IMG_1504 (1).PNG

Haha... yeah. But no worries, I did leave with something.

IMG_1505 (1).PNG

Had a good stock of orbs when I decided to quit, but when TMS FE got a banner, I caved and spent more to get Tsubasa, Kiria, and Eleonora.

400 orbs laters, and I got a -SPD Tsubasa, a neutral Kiria, and multiple pity breakers. Ugh.

At least, if Dimitri wins Choose Your Legends, I will have a distant promise to keep me hoarding orbs and not be baited to letting it all slip. But for now, I'm struggling to walk away content with this TMS banner before I can move on. Legit though, they are pretty neat. Great art, cooler than the actual Duo Heroes. The game they came from isn't ground breaking, but it was enjoyable.

Top Bottom