• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Work In Progress Fire Emblem Heroes: Finally found Forrest, MIA since 2017

Best hair colour for Forrest?

• Total voters

False Sense

Ad Astra Per Aspera
NNID
FalseSense
3DS FC
3368-2599-3209
Sending the gud gacha energies
Thanks. :b:

Well, I went in hoping for F!Grima merges, and I got them.

Two of them, anyway.

Not as good as I was hoping, but it puts my Grima at +5, which is pretty nice. And on top of that, I also got:

-7 copies of Bath Sakura (One is +Spd)
-5 copies of Brave Veronica (One is +Atk)
-2 copies of L'Eliwood (One is +Atk)
-1 Legendary Ryoma (First one)
-1 NY Hrid
-A +10 Niles
-A +10 Sothe
-Enough copies to finish my +10 Lucius once I get the feathers

So I made some progress towards my primary goal and got a ton of super useful tools and new toys to play with. Guess I'll see if I can get some better Grima luck in August (at least I should get a free Duma out of that).

slamallama

Smash Journeyman
Went in with 9 orbs. To say the RNG gods smiled upon me is to make the greatest understatement ever; today, they showered me with their blessings.

Screenshot_20190630-020341_Fire Emblem Heroes.jpg

My favorite lord. Spd boon merge. I'm so happy right now.

EDIT: I ran the numbers. This had a 0.0043% chance of occurring. There were 2,313,208 ways this could've gone wrong and instead it didn't. Gambling, am I right dudes?

Last edited:

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
>Came up with a strat for Abyssal Eliwood for a Laegjarn Emblem clear, but requires Zanbato+/Ridersbane+ for Laegjarn/NY! Laegjarn

>Check fodder for it

>It's still only Gray and Mathilda

>I actually had 4-Star Mathildas but sent them home to make space in the barracks

>Gray is focus right now so I could get a spare one, but that requires dipping into the Laegjarn merge fund

>mfw

Ivander

Smash Legend
And with another Tuesday comes another comic.

Is this what happens when the Summoner isn't looking? But hey Alfonse, it's not everyday that you can say that you bathed alongside four women.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
>Bathed naked with four women and nobody had a problem with it

Another score for the Chadfonse.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Remember to vote for Jeorge.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
I only got two Laegjarns out of the TT banner in close to 300 Orbs.

Was really hoping to cop a third at least since I seem to usually get two of her per banner, but apparently red orbs were having a day off. I reaaaally don't want to go another two banners of this. I'm still going to pull for S!Laegjarn merges on that banner's last day though since it will likely be a little while before regular Laegjarn shows up again.

Pitybreakers were Eldigan, Elincia, and Ylgr.

Elincia was +Atk so I merged my old one into her, and Ylgr is a new unit I suppose and I think she has some kind of unique skill IIRC. So not the worst pitybreakers. Except for Eldigan, I don't understand why he's still in the 5-Star exclusive pool when his son is better fodder and a better unit but sits in the 3-4 star pool.

BlueMonk

Smash Champion
The silhouettes for the second summer banner should be revealed today. Any hopes for who's gonna be on it?

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
The silhouettes for the second summer banner should be revealed today. Any hopes for who's gonna be on it?
A Valentina banner would be pretty cool to see.

Summer saber, summer Alm, summer Kauffman, and maybe summer celica?

Ivander

Smash Legend
I hope it's a mixed banner. 2 characters from one game and 2 from another. Although it would be interesting if we got a Banner where all the characters are from different games.

False Sense

Ad Astra Per Aspera
NNID
FalseSense
3DS FC
3368-2599-3209
Plot Twist: It's a mix of Summer Three Houses and Summer Book 3.

Nothing screams summer fun like depressed students and zombies in swimsuits.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
I want a Summer Clair, but I also don't want one right now, because having Summer Laegjarn and Summer Clair available at the same time would be the most cruel thing this game does to me. :urg:

Ivander

Smash Legend
The new silhouettes are up.

Not sure about the one of the right, but alot of people have been pointing at Nils for the one on the left.

Nils does work. Although looking at the one of the left, I'd also say that Alm is rather likely too.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946

Not sure about the one of the right, but alot of people have been pointing at Nils for the one on the left.

Nils does work. Although looking at the one of the left, I'd also say that Alm is rather likely too.
Look at that dab on the left though

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
I'm almost positive the right is Nowi. You can see the manakete ear and long hair. And the figure doesn't quite match Ninian, and we already have two Summer Tikis.

I think the left is also a female character. Notice the braid going down the back. Plus the very feminine figure (though there are still a few male characters who fit that description).

EDIT: The braid thing could also be some kind of fish now that I look closer.

Last edited:

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004

I've been hearing on SF the guy on the left could be either Hayato or Kiragi, though I'm leaning more towards Kiragi between the two because it looks a lot like his hairstyle.

Sari

Editing Staff
Writing Team
NNID
Villager49
Switch FC
SW-2215-0173-2152
Trailer is up

Promised myself I wouldn't do any more Summer summons but Lyn might do me in.

Edit: Aaaaaaaaaaaaand everyone is mad about Lyn.

Last edited:

slamallama

Smash Journeyman
Wolt and Fiora join the condemned in Seasonal Hell. Greil welcomes them, Pent tells them to settle in for the long haul, and Charlotte tells them tales of Shigure, the One Who Escaped, who promised to return one day, and liberate them...

Last edited:

Ivander

Smash Legend
Here they go again. :rolleyes:

That said, nice to see that all of Eliwood's potential wives are available now.

Ursula is rather surprising to see. And oh boy, that new Rally B-skill that applies Def/Res-5 and that 'Guard-like' effect to foes is going to be a real 'treat'.

The penalty weapons are rather interesting. Especially considering how easy it is lately to apply penalties.

And Lyn is using a bow again. Why again? She has a Bow color for all but red now.
That said, her weapon is much more easier to use thanks to Sturdy Impact.

Regardless, I have another Lyn to get to keep Fire Emblyn complete.

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
Banner seems pretty skippable for me. Maybe I'll pull Lyn for Sturdy Impact fodder, but still, not much of a priority.

Glad I can focus on pulling for Summer Takumi merges soon!

slamallama

Smash Journeyman
7 Lyns, 7 Corrins, and the 7th Camilla on her way. Between the three of them, they comprise 5% of this roster of 398 units.

And as I said earlier, two more characters have landed in Seasonal Hell.

Seriously, IS, if it's so hard coming up with alts for existing units, just do New Heroes instead. There are still so many FE characters waiting in the wings to make their debuts, but instead we just have seven Lyns (and now that I think about it, not one of them wields her signature weapon, the Mani Katti. Yet her Legendary alt wields an alt of a bow that she canonically never even used. Thanks, IS.)

Last edited:

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
Not sure who will be madder, people mad about another Lyn alt, or Lyn stans being mad that her summer alt isn't as oppai as in their dreams.

That being said I am tired of seeing Lyn alts but I'm kinda desensitised at this point to certain characters getting so many alts.

Last edited:

Ivander

Smash Legend
7 Lyns, 7 Corrins, and the 7th Camilla on her way. Between the three of them, they comprise 5% of this roster of 398 units.
We only have 6 Lyns and this is her newest alt after a full year. The 7th Lyn you may be mistaking may be Gwendolyn. Or Linde.

Regardless, even if it wasn't Lyn, I'm positive we were going to get a popular female character for this banner after Corrin and Camilla. Summer banners in all Gachas go for the most popular ones. So it was either going to be Lyn or Lucina.
Or another Corrin, since Cipher apparently has given her a 3rd swimsuit card and now she has like 3 different swimsuits.

Anyway, new update. Fiora is a Sword Flier with stats like Elincia and Ryoma. Heck, merge her once and her ATK and SPD become the same as Ryoma. So she's a great free pick for someone who doesn't have Elincia or Ryoma.

New TT seals are Chill SPD, ATK/Res and Steady Stance. Pretty cool. And the new refines work for their characters.
Matthew gets a Rogue Dagger with a refine that makes his weapon like Gunnthra's Blizzard.
Luke gets an 11 MT Brave sword with a refine that gives +6 ATK/Def when attacking a foe that has no buffs active or is panicked.
Roderick gets a 16 MT Firesweep Lance that gives Darting Blow as a refine.
Raigh gets a 14 MT Wolf tome that also has Dull Ranged with a Refine that gives him an Owl tome effect. So combining his native tome with his preferred tome to make him a very good Horse/Ranged counter and a great Ranged Horse counter. Just give him Null Disrupt and he destroys Firesweep Lyns and Horse Healers like Veronica.

Last edited:

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
Shigeki Maeshima, the designer of the Book II characters, seems to be doing some original art of the Book II characters on Twitter.

Here's what Fjorm looks like with long hair. I'm not much of a Fjorm guy but I do really like this artwork and the hair suits her extremely well.

Also here's Summer Laegjarn but without the crown/horns headpiece, laying in the evening sun. Have to put an NSFW warning for this one though, as if the actual in-game art weren't NSFW enough, lol. I kinda feel like this art is a reference to the one quote she has in the castle about helping her out with sunscreen.

(also normally I would link to the tweet for something NSFW but his Twitter banner is even more NSFW so you can't win here)

There was a problem fetching the tweet

Last edited:

slamallama

Smash Journeyman
Realized today I had all the necessary ingredients to turn my -ATK, +SPD pitybreaking Helbindi into an every-turn two-way buff machine. The recipe called for:
- 100 Sacred Coins to spend on getting Even Def Wave to tier 3
- 100 Heroic Grails to purchase a Fallen Delthea, to be immediately sacrificed for Even Atk Wave
- 1 Summer Fiora, to be sacrificed for Spd/Res Bond and Swap

I have to say, I'm pretty pleased with the result. And putting him on a team with my Legendary Eliwood to give everyone Bonus Doubler makes using him even more fun.
20190712_214532.jpg

Also I'm gonna go out on a limb and say that the Tempest's final map music all but confirms my theory that Merlinus will be added to the game as the first Armored Cavalry unit.

Last edited:

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
I got a Brave Celica from a free summon recently.

Now both of my Deltheas have Death Blow 4.

(EDIT: Just realised she's better off with Dragon Fang than Glacies so I gave her that instead.)

Also being a bonus unit in Aether Raids really makes S!Laegjarn super silly.

My AR Defense wins have been more frequent and I'm guessing these two seem to be the main reason why.

Last edited:

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Finished off my Lukas:
6B2FB4DC-C142-4FFF-B33B-6FCBEECE9BE0.png

He also runs steady breath as an alternate A skill. Probably going to give him one of the defense waves, and Aether for his Fury build so he stays on top.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
Finished off my Lukas:
View attachment 231152

He also runs steady breath as an alternate A skill. Probably going to give him one of the defense waves, and Aether for his Fury build so he stays on top.
Have you tried using Brazen Atk/Spd (or any Brazen really) for his Sacred Seal? I think that would work better for him since Fury + tanking the odd magic attack would make it very easy for him to proc it.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Have you tried using Brazen Atk/Spd (or any Brazen really) for his Sacred Seal? I think that would work better for him since Fury + tanking the odd magic attack would make it very easy for him to proc it.
I haven’t, but that’s actually a pretty good idea, since he reach 38 speed naturally, and then get the additional 7. I’ll have to give that a try, thanks!

False Sense

Ad Astra Per Aspera
NNID
FalseSense
3DS FC
3368-2599-3209
Got an F!Morgan off my free summon today. Nice to get one of my favorites up to +1 without spending a single orb for her. :happysheep:

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
Other units: "Surtr is such a pain to deal with even with colour advantage"

Clair: "Hold my fine wine"

I've been doing this very frequently lately and it makes me laugh every time.

Also slapped the Petal Parasol on Laegjarn. Since my Laegjarn Emblem team is a Chill Spectrum team, the chances of her proc'ing it for that free +5 Atk/Spd is pretty high on that team, plus it's a good alternative to Niu in Aether Raids since my structures debuff too. It looks a little goofy on her but I guess her having a thing for umbrellas can just be canon now between this and her NY alt, lol.

Sari

Editing Staff
Writing Team
NNID
Villager49
Switch FC
SW-2215-0173-2152
It's time:

EDIT: Also Kronya (this chick) will be our GHB unit.

Last edited:

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
It's time:

So Male Byleth isn't summonable on the banner, and he's not even the GHB? I'm surprised. Looks like he really is a special gift unit for the time being... unless he's the TT award.

Also surprised to see Kronya was chosen for the first Three Houses GHB and not the either the Flame Emperor or the Death Knight considering the Nightcrawlers seem more like the time skip villains.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
It's time:

>the best character designs in Three Houses are all villains so they will likely take up the GHB slots so I don't really have to pull on Three Houses banners

Aw yiss

Hope I get Edelgard on the free summon because NY! Laegjarn would love Rouse Atk/Def.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
>Male Byleth has Distant Counter
>You get him for free if you buy Three Houses

I'm about to spend €69.99 for DC fodder.

Ivander

Smash Legend
Well, I reached the top damage in Rokkr sieges.
"Other players": *uses Galeforce Elincia, Cain, Abel, Cherche, etc*
"Me, an intellectual":
Screenshot_20190719-170855.png

Opossum Opossum
Did I make you proud?

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
Feh finally learned how to type in English, I'm so proud of her.

Also, new CGI movie:

Kronya is the next Grail unit to steal the show, and people's Grails.

She comes with Luna, Desperation, and Distant Guard too.

Also you can get Three Houses themed castle skins right now, though you can only pick one based on one of the houses. There is also a Three Houses themed Aether Raids event.

EDIT: Blew my Orbs hoping to get just one Edelgard, and it didn't even give me one, seriously **** this summoning system. Wouldn't be mad if merging up my units didn't require summoning via Orbs but now I probably won't even get a single Summer Laegjarn merge in two weeks. :\

Pitybreakers were Adrift Corrin (NOW THAT I'M HERE YOU'LL NEVER HAVE TO CRY), Ophelia, and Karla.

Last edited:

slamallama

Smash Journeyman
Feh finally learned how to type in English, I'm so proud of her.
Marth and Roy have been giving her lessons ever since they learned it from the rest of the Smash Brothers.

Gonna be honest, it felt for a while like they were getting ready to kill Heroes, but the fact that they just now went to the effort of localizing the Twitter has made me think again.

Top Bottom