• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Work In Progress Fire Emblem Heroes: Finally found Forrest, MIA since 2017

Best hair colour for Forrest?

• Total voters

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Someone pointed out on Reddit that "Ward" in the japanese calendar is "加護" and the characters that have "加護" on their skills are Sigurd, B!Lyn and Bicycle. (Crusader's Ward, Sacae and Beorc's Blessings)

So this could be a completely different banner.

Last edited:

Robert of Normandy

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
NNID
shinpichu
3DS FC
2251-3915-5139
Switch FC
SW-4957-7233-2307
I fixed that for you. :estatic:
For you, but not for me.
Someone pointed out on Reddit that "Ward" in the japanese calendar is "加護" and the characters that have "加護" on their skills are Sigurd, B!Lyn and Bicycle. (Crusader's Ward, Sacae and Beorc's Blessings)

So this could be a completely different banner.
Oh.

Gonna stockpile just in case anyway.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Reading a Oliver manual probably is worse.

Ivander

Smash Legend
You know, considering the words to Book III, "that day, the light died", what do you assume might be the possibility?:
-Considering the possibility of death, think Kiran might get sent to the "Hel" part of the 9 worlds? I mean, as Loki mentioned, there are 9 worlds and likely, Askr/Embla are one world, then Nifl and Muspell are two others. So maybe when "the light dies", they end up in the "Hel" part of the 9 worlds and the light basically has to fight their way out to get back to Askr?
-With the way they have been emphasising the infinite number of worlds and possibilities, maybe it's another timeline world getting involved with the main world, we fight alongside a Sharena from a "bad" timeline in order to try and stop the bad from happening in the main world, much like Lucina and whatnot. I mean, they are definitely having Loki with that whole approach to Alfonse on the "limitless potential to open to infinite worlds" and whatnot and we do know that there are other worlds with Alfonse and Sharena, considering their Easter versions.

D

Deleted member

It's just a Smash crossover and Alfonse, Sharena, Anna and Fjorm are all confirmed to be 4 of the DLC fighters for Ultimate.
the fifth one is bartre

Moydow

The fairest of them all
BRoomer
It's just a Smash crossover and Alfonse, Sharena, Anna and Fjorm are all confirmed to be 4 of the DLC fighters for Ultimate.
the fifth one is bartre
I mean, I wouldn't complain, I'd be more hyped for this than like 95% of the main characters being speculated for Smash DLC.

D

Deleted member

All of the music tracks on each pack add up to the entire FEH OST.
The new stages are Askr, Embla, Niflr, Musspell and That 2 Wall Map From The Arena.
I mean, I wouldn't complain, I'd be more hyped for this than like 95% of the main characters being speculated for Smash DLC.
I'd love the ****ing salt and I'd totally main Sharena

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Tbh a FE character is the only good thing I expect from Nintendo choosing the DLC

If Fjorm ***pulls a way to survive then she's Smash bound in my book.

Moydow

The fairest of them all
BRoomer
I'd love the ****ing salt and I'd totally main Sharena
Day 1 Bartre main right here. Weapon triangle advantage, sucker, you lose. Gonna force you to relive all those painful memories of wasted orbs with my final smash, which deals damage equal to the total number of orbs you've spent summoning Bartres.

D

Deleted member

Day 1 Bartre main right here. Weapon triangle advantage, sucker, you lose. Gonna force you to relive all those painful memories of wasted orbs with my final smash, which deals damage equal to the total number of orbs you've spent summoning Bartres.
Ha, nice try *counters behind you* nothing personnel kid

Moydow

The fairest of them all
BRoomer
Ha, nice try *counters behind you* nothing personnel kid
Can't defeat me if I can just summon more Bartres to replace the stocks I lose. Bartre is infinite, you cannot hope to win. Some say the last thing you see as you get sent flying off stage is a puff of smoke, followed by that burly silhouette fading into view one more time.

D

Deleted member

Can't defeat me if I can just summon more Bartres to replace the stocks I lose. Bartre is infinite, you cannot hope to win. Some say the last thing you see as you get sent flying off stage is a puff of smoke, followed by that burly silhouette fading into view one more time.
Bartre's Final Smash is just a copy of Yoshi's.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Lmao we are actually getting Orbs, but for the Aether replay bugs instead.

Last edited:

Moydow

The fairest of them all
BRoomer
Bartre's Final Smash is just a copy of Yoshi's.
Except that there are more Bartres than Yoshis in the world, so once Bartre's final smash starts, it never ends until everyone else has been wiped out and replaced by Bartres.

...on second thought, maybe I need to rework that idea slightly.

10 Orbs is nice. Always nice to get 2-3 extra summons.
Oh boy, Bartre just grew 2-3% stronger

Ivander

Smash Legend
You know, besides one Luke and Libra, I seem to get some pretty good pitybreakers whenever I do get pitybroken. I was trying for either F!Corrin or Mikoto on the Banner and I just got a +RES, -HP Brave Ephraim. Pretty nice.

Robert of Normandy

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
NNID
shinpichu
3DS FC
2251-3915-5139
Switch FC
SW-4957-7233-2307
Corrin vs. Kana done.

Compared to Eirika's LHB this was much easier to figure out.

LasermasterA

Smash Champion
NNID
LasermasterA
3DS FC
1392-5385-9326
This GHB felt a lot easier after all the hard stuff they've been throwing at us.

But hey, free 9 orbs. I'll take em.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Guess who just got stronger?
Man, this is gonna take a long ass time, why are grails so limited? I might as well participate in a Holy Grail War to speed things up.

LasermasterA

Smash Champion
NNID
LasermasterA
3DS FC
1392-5385-9326
Guess who just got stronger?

Man, this is gonna take a long *** time, why are grails so limited? I might as well participate in a Holy Grail War to speed things up.
Just around 10 months more at the current rate!

Seriously, it's too slow lol. No one has motivation for that long. Heck, one can +10 a 5 star exclusive unit with 4 months of saving and these guys are asking us to take a year to +10 a F2P unit who's not powercreepy like the new ones. Kinda bonkers >.<

I know it's better than no merges but they could have made it a slight faster, and everyone would be happier.

Last edited:

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
sigh...

I broke my orb stash for my girls

Flying team needed some merges and when there was Halloween Nowi on a banner, alongside a Tana banner? I had to give my girls some love

But now ZADDY <3 Saber is on a banner...

I've pulled two of him

I kid you not

+RES -SPD
+DEF -ATK

please give me a good nature for the third...

trading my girls for zaddy hit me up someone please...

Ivander

Smash Legend
guess I dont need Dreaming Prince anymore
Word of advice. NY!Corrin is amazing to use for training units in the Training Maps. At 5-Star + a Weapon Refine for DEF + a DEF+3 A-skill, all enemies in the Bow and Magic Training missions cannot hurt him, especially thanks to no Triangle Advantage. He can then focus on buffing the DEF of a Melee unit by +12-+14(thanks to his weapon + Rally DEF + his SPUR DEF/RES or Spur Defense 3 if you give it to him + Spur DEF Seal) if in the Bow Training Map or the ATK/SPD(one you get him the Rally/Spur ATK skills) of a ranged unit while using him plus another High-DEF unit(2 others in the armor map) to defend the ranged unit that you're training.

NY!Corrin is amazing to use as a Unit trainer.

Last edited:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Word of advice. NY!Corrin is amazing to use for training units in the Training Maps. At 5-Star + a Weapon Refine for DEF + a DEF+3 A-skill, all enemies in the Bow and Magic Training missions cannot hurt him, especially thanks to no Triangle Advantage. He can then focus on buffing the DEF of a Melee unit by +12-+14(thanks to his weapon + Rally DEF + his SPUR DEF/RES or Spur Defense 3 if you give it to him + Spur DEF Seal) if in the Bow Training Map or the ATK/SPD(one you get him the Rally/Spur ATK skills) of a ranged unit while using him plus another High-DEF unit(2 others in the armor map) to defend the ranged unit that you're training.

NY!Corrin is amazing to use as a Unit trainer.
I normaly just slap anything on a unit and play them however pfff

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
sigh...

I broke my orb stash for my girls

Flying team needed some merges and when there was Halloween Nowi on a banner, alongside a Tana banner? I had to give my girls some love

But now ZADDY <3 Saber is on a banner...

I've pulled two of him

I kid you not

+RES -SPD
+DEF -ATK

please give me a good nature for the third...

trading my girls for zaddy hit me up someone please...
I got my husband

+HP -RES

hottie !!!!! Embarrass

also can we double post here or no?

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
>I'll be able to get a total of 123 Orbs before the end if the Adrift banner
>I'll check my chances by doing a simulation
>
Screenshot_20181117-201547.png

Oh...

Jojalole

Henshin a go go baby!
Switch FC
SW 7943 9867 0675
It seems the first week of aether raids went by, didn't get to spend all of my aether because I didn't know when it ended. Either way, we are having some kind of seasonal Aether Raid now, with some limited time buildings (the statue of Feh it's the best and has the best description lol). They use a limited aether stone instead of the normal one, so we don't have to worry about spending those in what seems are just cosmetic buildings.

D

Deleted member

*Groans of increasing discomfort*
I'll be able to get another Joshua by the end of this season but afterwards it's gonna take another, what? 5 seasons or something?

Top Bottom