• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Work In Progress Fire Emblem Heroes: Finally found Forrest, MIA since 2017

Best hair colour for Forrest?

• Total voters

False Sense

Ad Astra Per Aspera
NNID
FalseSense
3DS FC
3368-2599-3209
Well, jokes on you. I have none of the other heroes and I have a -SPD L!Lyn that will lose said flaw when I merge them. So I'm in a win-win scenario.
I have a +Spd/-Atk Lyn.

Lyn actually does have some potential as an AR Defense unit, so I wouldn't terribly mind fixing mine up.

Probably the most disappointing scenario for me is Myrrh, since while she's good, she really wants heavy investment in order to be disgusting. I already have an invested A!Tiki, so Myrrh doesn't really give me much value as a unit.

If I could figure out a good unit to give Vengeful Fighter too, that'd be great, but I don't really have an obvious choice. :ohwell:

Ivander

Smash Legend
Anyway, Find & Vote aside, I'm doing the new Tap Battle. And when I got to Roy, I noticed that Roy mentions Hartmut. Considering there is a Binding Blade Banner next month and if Mythic Heroes stay on the right track as with Duma....

Well, that aside, I do like the fact that the bosses get their own battle track now when fighting them in Tap Battle.

Arcanir

An old friend evolved
NNID
Shoryu91
3DS FC
4253-4855-5860
I'm aware of the double-post, but guess which Legend of Old got some new artwork from the Cipher game?
https://fireemblemwiki.org/w/images/5/5e/FERD_Altina.png

Altina Mythic Hero when?
As someone who loved the Three Heroes artwork from Radiant Dawn, that's a really beautiful interpretation of Altina and her companions.

I also would be up for seeing her as a Mythic Hero, lore expansion is always nice to see if done well and she would be a unique character to add.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
>35 Orbs
>"OK, Imma save"
>"Dude yolo"
>"K, one pull on the Amelia Banner"
>No greens
>"Special K, another pull"
>No greens again
>"Circle K, another pull"
>Only one green, pitybroken by Deidre
>"K-Mart, another pull, **** it"
>Amelia

Lukas_they_never_learn.wav

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
New trailer is out for the next Fire Emblem Heroes banner! It's the beast units from Fates!

AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!

KADEN IS FINALLY IN FIRE EMBLEM HEROES!!!!!!

I'm so glad all the orbs I saved up so far payed off!

Last edited:

Sari

Editing Staff
Writing Team
NNID
Villager49
Switch FC
SW-2215-0173-2152
Damnit, I had 1,800 orbs saved up for Reina or Silque. I was hoping to get even higher but Selkie and Velouria will probably do me in.

Last edited:

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
It's also confirmed that Panne is the GHB unit. She appears at the end of the trailer in that map with Lif.

Last edited:

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
Isn't she our first non-antagonist GHB since F!Robin?
Yep, she is indeed the first since F!Robin.

I find it surprising Panne is a GHB since she is never fought as an enemy unit in Awakening. I was honestly expecting Panne to show up in the next Awakening banner, though now that she appears in this banner, I guess this means we can expect her son Yarne to be the beast unit for that future banner instead.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
I was ready to pass this banner, then I saw Keaton had Special Spiral, which Kinshi Hinoka might like.

Decisions, decisions...

Robert of Normandy

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
NNID
shinpichu
3DS FC
2251-3915-5139
Switch FC
SW-4957-7233-2307
Well, at least it's not alts.

The characters all look fine, I guess. Except Selkie's voice, but I play on silent all the time, so it matters less to me.

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
Um, Male Kana? At the very least, Kana was not antagonistic in the main story.
Oh yeah, him. Why is it that I keep forgetting Male Kana? I remember thinking Garon was the first manakete GHB until I remembered Male Kana.

Gee, Male Kana sure is forgettable...

Roberk

Smash Champion
2 beast banners and no Lethe, smh. A Fates banner without any royals is pretty good though I'll give em that.

Ivander

Smash Legend
I was ready to pass this banner, then I saw Keaton had Special Spiral, which Kinshi Hinoka might like.

Decisions, decisions...
I thought Special Spiral was only usable on Infantry? Ares only has Special Spiral due to his weapon effect.

Ivander

Smash Legend
Didn't realise that.

That's an oof.

Might consider giving it to Marth instead then.
How about Laevateinn if you have her? Laevateinn can utilize a good Special Spiral build with her weapon and Glimmer?

False Sense

Ad Astra Per Aspera
NNID
FalseSense
3DS FC
3368-2599-3209
This is a really cool looking banner. Love all the different kinds of effects and unit types we're seeing.

I would love to get Velouria, and fortunately for me, I think she's the most likely of the four to demote (It's not Selkie or Keaton, those skills aren't dropping any time soon. Kaden is a possibility, but I don't know if they'll just drop a cavalry beast so easily).

Here's hoping.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
These new units and their skills are looking lit:
images (11).jpeg

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
How about Laevateinn if you have her? Laevateinn can utilize a good Special Spiral build with her weapon and Glimmer?
That's an option I suppose but my Marth is also +10 and runs Steady/Warding Breath. He's a surprisingly good enemy phase tank/nuke that's also self-sustaining and buffs allies and Special Spiral would make him even better at that.

Only drawback is he loses Renewal in the B-Slot but I usually use Aether on him and he still has one built into Falchion. Plus the increased frequency of Aether procs may make up for it.

The way I see it, I would have to build a team around Laevatein to get the most out of her usage of Special Spiral. But Marth fits into any team.

I may not even pull at all, or I may even try for two Keatons to put it on both of them if the first Keaton shows up early. Marth will probably get it first though.

Last edited:

False Sense

Ad Astra Per Aspera
NNID
FalseSense
3DS FC
3368-2599-3209
That's an option I suppose but my Marth is also +10 and runs Steady/Warding Breath. He's a surprisingly good enemy phase tank/nuke that's also self-sustaining and buffs allies and Special Spiral would make him even better at that.
Would you mind sharing that build? You've got me interested.

slamallama

Smash Journeyman
Hey all, never actually posted in here, but I just finished my first arena season as a Great Summoner and now that I'm officially one of the big boys, I figured it was a good time to join the conversation!
... so yeah. As you were.

Last edited:

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
New trailer is out for the next Fire Emblem Heroes banner! It's the beast units from Fates!

AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!

KADEN IS FINALLY IN FIRE EMBLEM HEROES!!!!!!

I'm so glad all the orbs I saved up so far payed off!
ZADDY KADEN XOXO

my husband.... YUMMY!!!!!!! QT PATOOTIE

I shall request for you to change your avatar.... kaden is MINE

calling cyndane right now to ban u <3333333

kidding of course LOL

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
ZADDY KADEN XOXO

my husband.... YUMMY!!!!!!! QT PATOOTIE

I shall request for you to change your avatar.... kaden is MINE

calling cyndane right now to ban u <3333333

kidding of course LOL
I'm glad to see we have similar tastes with best boy Kaden!

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305
Always bothered me that they never made it clear whether Panne was wearing furry panties or just went commando.

Ever since someone brought it up, I can't stop thinking "Damn, she should really shave."

Ivander

Smash Legend
New FEH comic:

Kiran being his innocent blockhead self. Also, very ironic regarding the characters used. And the hilarity that they first mention about being confidential then suddenly ratted on Kiran telling them. What happened to being confidential?

D

Deleted member

New FEH comic:

Kiran being his innocent blockhead self. Also, very ironic regarding the characters used. And the hilarity that they first mention about being confidential then suddenly ratted on Kiran telling them. What happened to being confidential?
I love the characterization they gave Kiran in these comics I just wish they could extend that to the game itself

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
New FEH comic:

No wonder the banner/update details always leak, it's always Kiran spoiling it. :V

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
>Pubes Queen has **** stats
Guess my Greils are safe

Panne Skillset.
-Taguel Fang: Anti Calvary + all the Yu-Gi-Oh! Effects
-Astra
-Chill Spd (At 5☆)
-Def Smoke (At 4☆)

Last edited:

False Sense

Ad Astra Per Aspera
NNID
FalseSense
3DS FC
3368-2599-3209
Guess my Greils are safe

Panne Skillset.
-Astra
-Chill Spd
-Def Smoke
Velouria is bonkers.

Just to give a taste of what she can do:

FEH Unit Builder - Velouria.png

She's gonna be super tanky and super hard to kill. Probably the real prize of this banner for those willing to invest.

Keaton looks pretty promising with that Atk. He's gonna cause a lot of salt until people realize they can still just nuke him.

Think people are gonna sleep on Panne due to that Atk stat, but the reality is that she's got a potentially 23 mt weapon that denies enemy followups. She doesn't hit as hard as someone like Tibarn, but she still packs a punch and she's hard to enemy phase. She's a really strong unit.

Also, FREE CHILL SPD THIS IS THE BEST DAY EVER.

Last edited:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Velouria is bonkers.

Just to give a taste of what she can do:

She's gonna be super tanky and super hard to kill. Probably the real prize of this banner for those willing to invest.

Keaton looks pretty promising with that Atk. He's gonna cause a lot of salt until people realize they can still just nuke him.

Think people are gonna sleep on Panne due to that Atk stat, but the reality is that it's potentially a 23 mt weapon that denies enemy followups. She doesn't hit as hard as someone like Tibarn, but she still packs a punch and she's hard enemy phase. She's a really strong unit.

Also, FREE CHILL SPD THIS IS THE BEST DAY EVER.
Hot damn.
And she's is the potential demote
Gen 3 is looking intense.

False Sense

Ad Astra Per Aspera
NNID
FalseSense
3DS FC
3368-2599-3209
Hot damn.
And she's is the potential demote
Gen 3 is looking intense.
I'm thinking Kaden's gonna be the demote at this point. His weapon is pretty insane in its own right, but his stats aren't as insane as the others.

Granted, the Kitsune/Taguel stats are deceptive because they have that insane combination of Atk/Def debuffs in-combat + denying followups, so in practice he's much stronger than he appears. If anyone demotes, they're going to be godly units to pull.

Ivander

Smash Legend
Guess my Greils are safe

Panne Skillset.
-Astra
-Chill Spd
-Def Smoke
Despite her stats and her low ATK, her weapon more than makes up for it.
-First off, she has a bonus against Cavalry, which while it sounds weak for a Beast unit, Panne is a Cavalry unit herself, meaning she can make decent use of it due to her Movement.
-Second, she has a Fury Solo in her weapon, meaning that she gets a +3 to all her stats when she's alone. So when Panne fights enemies on her own when transformed, she has a ATK stat of 48. That's actually not bad and overall pretty decent. Not to mention she backs it up with 37 SPD and 33 DEF, which gives her some pretty good tankiness on the side.
-Third, when transformed, she gives a -4 Combat Debuff to ATK and DEF. So when transformed, if you factor in the above, she actually has an ATK Stat of 52 against foes. Not only that, but that also adds gives her a DEF of 37 combined with her 37 SPD. An ATK of 52 with a SPD of 37 and a DEF of 37 is actually pretty good. Combined with the fact that foes Cannot Follow-up, meaning skills like Quick Riposte and Vengeful Fighter do not work against her and she is actually decently effective against tanks and armors.

Looking at her, Panne is actually a pretty good unit. And she can Chill SPD, meaning that with her good SPD, she can prevent some faster opponents from doubling her, adding to her Tankiness. But what will really make her shine is the Solo skills. She can make fantastic use of both ATK/SPD Solo or ATK/DEF Solo, adding to her powerful Solo unit status. She can also make great use of Tibarn's Sturdy Impact. And due to her Solo nature, she doesn't need to fear skills such as Aversa's Night or that new skill from Selkie.
Combined with the fact that she is a Cavalry unit, meaning Hone, Goad, Ward and Fortify Cavalry will work with her. That said, if buffed by Hone or Fortify, she won't have her Transformation bonus UNLESS she is with Kaden or Selkie.
Kaden and Selkie are also Cavalry units, meaning that she can not only get a Hone/Fortify from them, but if Kaden or Selkie are the only units beside her, she will have the Buffs as well as her Transformation bonus, allowing her to reach 58 ATK and 43 SPD, which makes her pretty dangerous. Combined with the fact that Kaden also brings in Drive buffs with his weapon. So if Panne gives Kaden a Hone Buff to him, Panne can get an additional +6 to her ATK and SPD, making it 64 ATK and 49 SPD.

So yeah, Panne is deceptively powerful.

Edit: Swiggity swooty, 5 Azuras coming for the floofy.
Erureido Erureido Tagging due to Kaden fanart.

Last edited:

False Sense

Ad Astra Per Aspera
NNID
FalseSense
3DS FC
3368-2599-3209
Despite her stats and her low ATK, her weapon more than makes up for it.
-First off, she has a bonus against Cavalry, which while it sounds weak for a Beast unit, Panne is a Cavalry unit herself, meaning she can make decent use of it due to her Movement.
-Second, she has a Fury Solo in her weapon, meaning that she gets a +3 to all her stats when she's alone. So when Panne fights enemies on her own when transformed, she has a ATK stat of 48. That's actually not bad and overall pretty decent. Not to mention she backs it up with 37 SPD and 33 DEF, which gives her some pretty good tankiness on the side.
-Third, when transformed, she gives a -4 Combat Debuff to ATK and DEF. So when transformed, if you factor in the above, she actually has an ATK Stat of 52 against foes. Not only that, but that also adds gives her a DEF of 37 combined with her 37 SPD. An ATK of 52 with a SPD of 37 and a DEF of 37 is actually pretty good. Combined with the fact that foes Cannot Follow-up, meaning skills like Quick Riposte and Vengeful Fighter do not work against her and she is actually decently effective against tanks and armors.

Looking at her, Panne is actually a pretty good unit. And she can Chill SPD, meaning that with her good SPD, she can prevent some faster opponents from doubling her, adding to her Tankiness. But what will really make her shine is the Solo skills. She can make fantastic use of both ATK/SPD Solo or ATK/DEF Solo, adding to her powerful Solo unit status. She can also make great use of Tibarn's Sturdy Impact. And due to her Solo nature, she doesn't need to fear skills such as Aversa's Night or that new skill from Selkie.
Combined with the fact that she is a Cavalry unit, meaning Hone, Goad, Ward and Fortify Cavalry will work with her. That said, if buffed by Hone or Fortify, she won't have her Transformation bonus UNLESS she is with Kaden or Selkie.
Kaden and Selkie are also Cavalry units, meaning that she can not only get a Hone/Fortify from them, but if Kaden or Selkie are the only units beside her, she will have the Buffs as well as her Transformation bonus, allowing her to reach 58 ATK and 43 SPD, which makes her pretty dangerous. Combined with the fact that Kaden also brings in Drive buffs with his weapon. So if Panne gives Kaden a Hone Buff to him, Panne can get an additional +6 to her ATK and SPD, making it 64 ATK and 49 SPD.

So yeah, Panne is deceptively powerful.

Edit: Swiggity swooty, 5 Azuras coming for the floofy.
Erureido Erureido Tagging due to Kaden fanart.
Minor addition, but Panne doesn't actually have a *solo* skill, per se. The condition activates if she's alone or adjacent only to beast/dragon units.

In other words, if you don't have any human units, the effect (as well as her transformation condition) will always be active. That grants her even more flexibility.

Panne's likely going to be a sleeper hit. A lot of people will see that Atk stat and scoff, but her weapon really is good enough to compensate.

Ivander

Smash Legend
Minor addition, but Panne doesn't actually have a *solo* skill, per se. The condition activates if she's alone or adjacent only to beast/dragon units.

In other words, if you don't have any human units, the effect (as well as her transformation condition) will always be active. That grants her even more flexibility.
Right, I forgot the effect also worked besides beast/dragon units. But that said, Panne is more likely to make better use of it as a "Solo" skill due to her Movement Range due to being Cavalry. But I guess the Beast/Dragon part of it does allow her to tank more effectively if need be.

But yeah, Panne is definitely a unit where those who like her and want to use her will likely find alot of satisfaction with her regardless of her stats due to how much her weapon makes up for it. Not to mention she's fantastic against alot of Red Cavalry units like Ares, Sword Reinhardt, Legendary Eirika, Hrid, Eliwood and Siegbert.

Jojalole

Henshin a go go baby!
Switch FC
SW 7943 9867 0675
Huh, Velouria and Keaton are busted, Gen 3 BST has arrived I guess. Reaaaally hoping Velouria gets demoted, she would be one of the best +10 projects in the game. I'd do it.

Well, time for some story discussion!
Huh, so no 5 minutes in Namek stuff, we went straight to the day of Alfonso's death. And Gustav is still an asshole.

But being an asshole doesn't qualify you out of the "FE parent" crew, so his death isn't that surprising (Guess in Three Houses Geralt will die too at this rate lmao). But I guess that maybe Alfonso's grandpa did the same thing and that's why Gustav knew he could do that.

The problem is that it ends with Gustav's death, there is nothing to look forward in the next chapter... Where is the story going now I wonder, will they go to the land of the dead already?

Top Bottom