• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Fire Emblem Discussion

Guljy

Smash Apprentice
Switch FC
SW 3601 9213 6336
It is very obvious that many people think there are too many fire emblem characters in smash 4, this makes we wonder if they will put any new ones in smash switch, and if they do who will go if any, I would love to hear your thoughts on this. I hope a blazing sword rep joins

QrowinSP

Smash Journeyman
I want Celica or a Celica/Alm character to be added, with mila's turnwheel as a down b that can put characters where they were a few seconds ago. Best FE gets a rep and we get a cool new mechanic.

Guljy

Smash Apprentice
Switch FC
SW 3601 9213 6336
I want Celica or a Celica/Alm character to be added, with mila's turnwheel as a down b that can put characters where they were a few seconds ago. Best FE gets a rep and we get a cool new mechanic.
Yes, that could be an interesting and technical character

Troykv

Smash Master
I

I think that Micaiah could be great as a pure tome user, but do you think we should take out Robin to put her in or put both
I don't think she clash that much because of their differences in the focus of their abilities.

Guljy

Smash Apprentice
Switch FC
SW 3601 9213 6336
I don't think she clash that much because of their differences in the focus of their abilities.
I agree, I think they can both stay, I just worry about what no FE fans will say if they put her in also, I think if they put micaiah in, then they should turn ike back into PoR ike or at least let you choose

Deathlightning21

Smash Lord
NNID
Deathlightning21
3DS FC
1779-0225-2026
Hi, I run the big-strong Lyndis thread that always gets updated on time and everyone loves it.

Lyn has been my big-strong pick for Smash 5/4.5 for a long time now and I'd like to see her in because she is big-strong and fast.

Guljy

Smash Apprentice
Switch FC
SW 3601 9213 6336
Hi, I run the big-strong Lyndis thread that always gets updated on time and everyone loves it.

Lyn has been my big-strong pick for Smash 5/4.5 for a long time now and I'd like to see her in because she is big-strong and fast.
I agree, Lyn is my second most wanted character, I will now check out your thread

Troykv

Smash Master
I agree, I think they can both stay, I just worry about what no FE fans will say if they put her in also, I think if they put micaiah in, then they should turn ike back into PoR ike or at least let you choose
I think it would nice to have some alternative outfits with Ike xD.

I agree, Lyn is my second most wanted character, I will now check out your thread
Which character is you most wanted?

Top Bottom