• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Fire Emblem Basic Unit Mini Mafia: Game Over

#HBC | Laundry

Grand Sage of Swag
3DS FC
3926-6895-8719
Same, I went aggro for no reason.

I read what you posted. It struck me as odd that you had gheb as a guttown read and bardull as gutscum when I have the exact opposite and that should be the correct read on those slots. I did miss you questioning gheb directly afterwards but I am curious why you flipped so suddenly on that gutreas and what fave it to you in the first place.

:186:
Follow-up: on top of all of this, why is your vote still on vi yl?

Kursed

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Kursedx
1. They ain't my rules

2. Analyze a slot. Go back and look at posts. A slot's not suspicious for forgetting to bold a post. I want to see your thoughts on every active slot in the game.

Answering this tommorow after school. I'm going to sleep

RosalinaSGS

Smash Ace
3DS FC
2062-9707-3637
1. They ain't my rules

2. Analyze a slot. Go back and look at posts. A slot's not suspicious for forgetting to bold a post. I want to see your thoughts on every active slot in the game.

+1

Laundry's recent posts make me feel much better about him. I don't think lynching him today is a particularly good idea. However, I think we should still lynch someone, and therefore propose a lynch of Dragonkiller, if no-one agrees with my other plan of lynching for information. At this point, however, I've rather given up on it, as I no longer have a logical lynch if we do follow that plan.

Reads: leaning Gheb very very slightly mafia.
Bardeel: slight mafia lean due to his illogical read of Laundry based off of absolutely nothing.

RosalinaSGS

Smash Ace
3DS FC
2062-9707-3637
@ Kursed Kursed We're reaching the end of D1, can you give me a brief overview of your opinion on everyone, even if they're null, with a bit of reasoning behind them if possible.

#HBC | Laundry

Grand Sage of Swag
3DS FC
3926-6895-8719
No, I'm not kidding you. You can't spot why a new player would prefer to not stick his neck out on D1?

:059:
I can but I had nothing to indicate anything specific, just that kursed was non-confrontational as **** and blatantly so. I wasn't gonna jump to a conclusion off a few posts so I wanted to pressure his slot.

#HBC | Laundry

Grand Sage of Swag
3DS FC
3926-6895-8719
His post was gross. That's not changing. I see what you're saying and considered it but that didn't change my stance on that post and I wasn't gonna get to the bottom of it by letting him be. That is still textbook newbie scum play.

#HBC | Laundry

Grand Sage of Swag
3DS FC
3926-6895-8719
It is also not lost upon me how you have ignored 90% of my posts and are stuck on my treatment of kursed's first post, even as far as disregarding everything else I have said on that slot.

Maven89

Smash Master
@ #HBC | Laundry #HBC | Laundry early Gheb read was gut, because I like gheb as a person and didn't see him acting differently. it was gut, no one had anything to go on, was giving what little reads i had to help information start to flow

His push on you made me question what he was doing but as you had not posted in a while and it's not unlike Gheb to just bee-line someone for whatever reason, I didn't want to get too involved since I had no read on you and didn't want to back a horse I didn't know or understand. It was self preservation and not having any real idea what side you were.

I like Laundry's recent posts, largely, though his attempt to claim my post was after his is just...odd. Normally I'd take a lie like that to mean scum, but since it was such a dumb lie I'm not sure since it was literally at the top of the page and anyone could read it.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Why do you care? I'd rather hear other people's thoughts on stuff. We're not gonna win this game if you guys just watch Laundry and me play it out and see what happens.

Maven89

Smash Master
Why do you care?
Because all your reasons for pushing him are bunk, but you're still voting him. I can't comprehend how you could find the Kursed question something scummy, or anywhere enough to vote on.

We're not gonna win this game if you guys just watch Laundry and me play it out and see what happens.
This is true and everyone else needs to help out

re-reading now, will update my vote afterwards

BarDulL

Town Vampire
gheb trying to force an ultimatum and tons of attention towards laundry sucked phat nutz. people who were willingly trying to jump on that bandwagon need looking into.

kinda v/la cause mid terms week.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Because all your reasons for pushing him are bunk, but you're still voting him. I can't comprehend how you could find the Kursed question something scummy, or anywhere enough to vote on.
What question?

Maven89

Smash Master
Guess that's a little vague but I meant "the issue dealing with Kursed saying he didn't want to give out reads and Laundry saying it's gross"

Jdietz43

BRoomer
BRoomer
Well thanks I guess? Would you like me to begin an argument and start shoving people around? What exactly am I doing? Because obviously I am just going to get myself lynched if I don't follow your 'specific' rules.
100% yes. That is not a joke.

Jdietz43

BRoomer
BRoomer
+1

Laundry's recent posts make me feel much better about him. I don't think lynching him today is a particularly good idea. However, I think we should still lynch someone, and therefore propose a lynch of Dragonkiller, if no-one agrees with my other plan of lynching for information. At this point, however, I've rather given up on it, as I no longer have a logical lynch if we do follow that plan.

Bardeel: slight mafia lean due to his illogical read of Laundry based off of absolutely nothing.
I'd rather kill Gheb than Dragonkiller. Dragonkiller tells us literally nothing about gamestate.

Remember when you lost and wished Zen was killed instead of Ryu? This is now.

Jdietz43

BRoomer
BRoomer
Why do you care? I'd rather hear other people's thoughts on stuff. We're not gonna win this game if you guys just watch Laundry and me play it out and see what happens.

Technically: you're right we're not. But you're not even playing out your own half of it.

Remember when you were town last game and addressed bad posts made towards you? You're not doing that here.

Vote: Gheb

Jdietz43

BRoomer
BRoomer
Seriously though Laundry is right, Gheb is scum here so far and needs to have the votes heaped on at the very least. We've got 5 slots that needs votes and at least one of those is going to have to come from someone fence-sitting.

I know this is basically coming at like 0 to 60 on that read but I swear I can see the forest for the trees sometimes after people get back at my RVS directions.

#HBC | Laundry

Grand Sage of Swag
3DS FC
3926-6895-8719
Taking a quick carving break for the moment to catch up in this game.

quote="RosalinaSGS, post: 18728490, member: 273100"]+1

Bardeel: slight mafia lean due to his illogical read of Laundry based off of absolutely nothing.[/quote]Can someone tell me if Rosa's posts are always like this? Very weak prodding reads and bad lynch choices?

Jdietz43

BRoomer
BRoomer
I like Laundry's recent posts, largely, though his attempt to claim my post was after his is just...odd. Normally I'd take a lie like that to mean scum, but since it was such a dumb lie I'm not sure since it was literally at the top of the page and anyone could read it.
Explain this to me like I was an invalid.

Maven89

Smash Master
I'm in the process of re-reading, going to make my post with updates, but to actually answer the question: Laundry claimed my post was after his, when it was actually before his. Either he was confused or lying, and if he's lying he's scum, but I find it hard to believe he didn't realize that such a lie would be pointed out, and I'd assume Laundry would be smarter then to do something that's so dumb as scum. So I'm more inclined to think he was confused.

#HBC | Laundry

Grand Sage of Swag
3DS FC
3926-6895-8719
I'm in the process of re-reading, going to make my post with updates, but to actually answer the question: Laundry claimed my post was after his, when it was actually before his. Either he was confused or lying, and if he's lying he's scum, but I find it hard to believe he didn't realize that such a lie would be pointed out, and I'd assume Laundry would be smarter then to do something that's so dumb as scum. So I'm more inclined to think he was confused.
That's 100% not what I was saying, but I'm the one with reading problems.

ok maven

Fire Emblemier

The Crests are to Blame
Switch FC
SW-2862-0450-4332
Vote Count
1. RosalinaSGS (0) -
2. Kursed (0) -
3. Maven89 (0) -
4. DragonHunter970 (0) -
5. Laundry (2) - Kursed, Gheb
6. Bardeezy (1) - Vinyl
7. Vinyl (2) - Maven, Bardull
8. Gheb (4) - Laundry, DragonHunter, JDietz, RosalinaSGS
9. JDietz43 (0) -

It takes 5 to lynch.
Deadline is in less than 24 hours. @5:00 PM EST.

Top Bottom