• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Fire Emblem Basic Unit Mini Mafia: Game Over

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
Alright, literally not a single thing for me to pin but rosalina not replying what's on the table. It wouldn't matter since it's RVS (I think I said the term correctly?), but I'm just gonna take that seriously and kickstart to the real deal like kursed seemed to want.

Early VT claims might've gotten some advantage for both sides. There's no such thing as a trick play on the first day.

Kursed

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Kursedx
Why would you die n1?
Well now i probably won't because i've put attention on myself. Though I do see Rosalina's point on Veteran players and all.

Idk just self conscience because i usually die n1.

Kursed

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Kursedx
Alright, literally not a single thing for me to pin but rosalina not replying what's on the table. It wouldn't matter since it's RVS (I think I said the term correctly?), but I'm just gonna take that seriously and kickstart to the real deal like kursed seemed to want.

Early VT claims might've gotten some advantage for both sides. There's no such thing as a trick play on the first day.
Uh, honestly I have no idea what you mean by how I want the "real deal."

Maven89

Smash Master
No more jokes

Normally I'd wait to see who keeps it up and pushes the jokes thing too long but we have too many new people and I doubt we could tell if someone is trying to keep the game in RVS or is just not aware things are going on. I'm not even sure if someone pushing RVS around is scummy or not, though I believe it is.

I just got back from a bar so I'm slightly lit, I basically just skimmed what's been posted after my vote, I'm keeping my vote on Vinyl as a placeholder cause personally I'd rather my vote be on someone then not

Kursed the thing to remember is that if you die we all know the mafia killed you, so if you're making a hard push on someone killing you might not be the best course for them. I'm still fairly new (though I like to act otherwise) so if I'm wrong someone correct me, but I generally just work on not factoring in the mafia NK at all. I'd argue it's at least a good strategy for someone new to the game.

Kursed

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Kursedx
Kursed the thing to remember is that if you die we all know the mafia killed you, so if you're making a hard push on someone killing you might not be the best course for them. I'm still fairly new (though I like to act otherwise) so if I'm wrong someone correct me, but I generally just work on not factoring in the mafia NK at all. I'd argue it's at least a good strategy for someone new to the game.
Dude I seriously don't even know some of the terms still. I literally thought this first day was serious and random lynching was a thing here. Thank you for the advice though. But by the way I see these roles the only 2 people who has a real lead for VT's is the doctor and tracker, which both aren't... that strong of roles in a sense. But it does balance out the game.

Kursed

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Kursedx
I'm actually really happy Gheb and Gorf didn't let me join Creepy Candy mafia. I would be left in the dust before I could understand what is really truly happening.

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
Damn these blind votes The more notes I can take on these, the better I can sum things up but the lack of it is killing me.

@ Kursed Kursed All it really takes is what people think about others at the start of the game. That's the real deal. For me, anywho. As for @Maven6, you can keep me as placement all you'd like until you find someone of interest. Give me something, I'll give something back. Guarantee it this time because I won't have a tight schedule this week and the next.

#HBC | Laundry

Grand Sage of Swag
3DS FC
3926-6895-8719
Vinyl doesn't do things wtf

vote: RosalinaSGS that vote on Gheb then agreeing with his vote is odd as finuck. Explain.

:186:

Kursed

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Kursedx
Seriously? Is Rosalina always a target in mafia? Laundry it's probably just a joke imo

( edit was an extra setance but i'll post it below sorry )

Last edited:

Kursed

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Kursedx
Besides it's only day 1 so there is absolutely no logic to believe at all.

RosalinaSGS

Smash Ace
3DS FC
2062-9707-3637
Vinyl doesn't do things wtf

vote: RosalinaSGS that vote on Gheb then agreeing with his vote is odd as finuck. Explain.

:186:
It's RVS, so I voted. The reason I voted for Gheb is due to his meta. In both games I have played with him, he was almost entirely wrong who were mafia or was playing rather anti-town. Admittedly, he has a lot of experience with roles, but I doubt that's going to come in helpful today.

I'm not sure how to answer that question. The very nature of mafia implies we are all equal at the beginning, other than experience and possibly meta. There is no logical way for meti answer that. If I've misunderstood, could you rephrase it?

Also, everyone please stop claiming right now. It only helps the mafia find roles.

@ Kursed Kursed

BarDulL

Town Vampire
Besides it's only day 1 so there is absolutely no logic to believe at all.
d1 can be a bit of a cluster****. most people look for signs where players aren't being genuine or aren't really helping town move forward. try to look into the intent of people's posts and see what they're trying to accomplish. push from there...and then watch the sparks fly :awesome:

Also, everyone please stop claiming right now. It only helps the mafia find roles.
gheb and maven were just being silly in rvs; they weren't serious about those VT claims. at least i'm sure gheb wasn't being serious; maven may or may not have actually been lit like the sun when he posted that :seuss:

anyway! i'm confused about your gheb meta read; if you felt gheb was being anti-town, doesn't that mean you figured his alignment was town? granted, being anti-town doesn't help us, but killing him off when you think he's just being anti-town and not scum hurts us more i would say. maybe i've misinterpreted you though.

RosalinaSGS

Smash Ace
3DS FC
2062-9707-3637
I didn't phrase it correctly. I mean anti-town without the implication that I had already read him. I find him rather difficult to read, especially considering his meta, and even when I do, it's rather chancy.

Kursed

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Kursedx
EDWOP:
@ Kursed Kursed what mafia experience do you have? Any opinions right now, even gut reads?
Tos ... & forum mafia at a website called JV. Opinions wise i think People are randomly voting for jokes and honestly I can't see much. Gut reads on who may be scum? Ehhh.... I'll go with the inactives. Dragon is suspicous imo.

Kursed

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Kursedx
I keep looking to see if anyone is responding or posting but I keep getting 0 notifications.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Nope, talking about meta and roles isn't conclusive to finding scum.

Imo we should wait for Laundry to answer my question and if he doesn't respond within the next 24 hours we lynch him.

:059:

Kursed

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Kursedx
Nope, talking about meta and roles isn't conclusive to finding scum.

Imo we should wait for Laundry to answer my question and if he doesn't respond within the next 24 hours we lynch him.

:059:
I understand your point. What was gross about my post Laundry? Unless you were counter voting just because i voted you.

Kursed

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Kursedx
I don't Laundry's activity is going to help answer your question, Gheb.

Kursed

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Kursedx
If that's not going to help, I can also ask you a question.

Can you give me details on this suspicion? What's got you bothered by him?
He hasn't posted a single thing other than the fact he doesn't know how to bold his vote. But then again He didn't really jump when Gheb voted on him so maybe his activity is low.

Kursed

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Kursedx
If he's bluffing, then definitley a suspect

But if he's truly unable to bold a post then I don't think he is a threat. Hence other roles than VT may confuse him?

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
I see. Do you have any other thoughts on other players, including me? Surely, if your suspicion on dragon is just because of inactivity, I think it's stale. What would surely make your suspicion more reasonable is if he was lurking around the thread right now, but there's always going to be players who hide their status and ****. This is surely what's lead to my votes (or not) because of this jank inactivity, and I even decided to leave my status open to the public.

Kursed

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Kursedx
I see. Do you have any other thoughts on other players, including me? Surely, if your suspicion on dragon is just because of inactivity, I think it's stale. What would surely make your suspicion more reasonable is if he was lurking around the thread right now, but there's always going to be players who hide their status and ****. This is surely what's lead to my votes (or not) because of this jank inactivity, and I even decided to leave my status open to the public.
So wouldn't that make all of us suspicous? Though I post whenever I can just to boost activity, I lurk. I re-read any post I can to gather information I may have missed. Would that not make me look suspicous?

Kursed

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Kursedx
Sorry I tend to double post a lot.

Vinyl, some people have already voted against you for some reason I don't understand. Can you clarify?

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
It's just flat-out lurking and not posting anything in relation to your suspicions and etcetera. That's what bothers people, and that's why they would vote. They wouldn't vote if you're just looking around for clues, because they expect you to put up something worthwhile.

Maven is voting me as a placeholder, Jdietz votes as an agreement to maven. Bardull votes whatever the hell he wants to vote and goes on with something else. Likely a placeholder, but he somehow pisses me off from the past games we played. Take note that I used to be a mediocre player. Now I'm just bad.

Top Bottom