• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Fire and Lightning Mafia 3: New Mods vs Old Mods! - Game Over New Mods win!

Fire Emblemier

The Crests are to Blame
Switch FC
SW-2862-0450-4332
I'd hydra with Moydow sounds like fun or I'll roll solo if Shish wants to hydra with Moy more.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
FTR I’m hydra’ing because work and mafia is hard to commit to at the same time, but when I have z25 I can just let him be the work horse while I clean up whenever he poops on the horse trail. :V

I don’t know why I posted this except that Shish makes a good point about not having enough players hence she is reluctant to hydra :V

Last edited:

Moydow

The fairest of them all
BRoomer
Yeah. I'm also a little unsure of how much time I'll have to put into the game, but it shouldn't be too big of an issue so I'll see how much trouble the game has filling up first, I guess. obviously just do what I do and tag a bunch of people to get in here

D

Deleted member

Put me in, I'm in ricochet at the moment as well but I think I can manage both if I can participate. Been itching for a good round of Mafia for a while.

Looks like we have a mystery on our hands, Nick! Let's help these people find the bad guys!

(Replacing z25/BarDulL as the hydra "Wright & Co. Law Offices")

Last edited:

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325

Looks like we have a mystery on our hands, Nick! Let's help these people find the bad guys!

(Replacing z25/BarDulL as the hydra "Wright & Co. Law Offices")
Hello, crackle is it possible for me to speak to a representative? I'd crackle really like to discuss concerns I have about an affiliate, static her name is Moydow and she fatally injured crackle me the other day. I'm calling you from my grave, sorry that there's stati-click

Hello, crackle is it possible for me to speak to a representative? I'd crackle really like to discuss concerns I have about an affiliate, static her name is Moydow and she fatally injured crackle me the other day. I'm calling you from my grave, sorry that there's stati-click
“I’m sorry we stopped using spirit channeling as a plot device over 7 years ago. Please understand”

Moydow

The fairest of them all
BRoomer
It's at what, 8 signups now? It'll get there soon... eventually... probably.

All these hydras are making me feel at a disadvantage, though. :p

D

Deleted member

It's at what, 8 signups now? It'll get there soon... eventually... probably.

All these hydras are making me feel at a disadvantage, though. :p
Just cut their heads and burn their necks

Top Bottom