• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Fire and Lightning Mafia 3: New Mods vs Old Mods! - Game Over New Mods win!

D

Deleted member

Actually I might not be.

Are you also uncomfortable with leaving a vote on maven?

Nintendofreak Nintendofreak why shouldn't I vote for you?
I'm uncomfortable with leaving a vote on anyone because we need to lynch one of the Mafiosi in the 2-scum team. If we lynch the lone scum then that's game over.
Better make sure before any votes because one wrong vote is asking for the scum to attempt a hammer.

Pythag

BRoomer
BRoomer
I'm uncomfortable with leaving a vote on anyone because we need to lynch one of the Mafiosi in the 2-scum team. If we lynch the lone scum then that's game over.
Better make sure before any votes because one wrong vote is asking for the scum to attempt a hammer.
So, 'townie', what's the play?

you and I are the only ones talking.

D

Deleted member

So, 'townie', what's the play?

you and I are the only ones talking.
It's finding out who couldn't have been Wright's partner. Or finding their partner, and choosing one of the other two.

giraffelasergun

Smash Lord
I'd rather go maven over shish at this point, Maven hasn't really provided us with any thoughts at all this game which is especially annoying when he replaced a zero post slot so late in the game. Also, the fact that maven voted over 16 hours ago and Shish isn't lynched confirms that one of the two is on the mod team that Bard wasn't on.

Nintendofreak Nintendofreak who do you think we should lynch today?

Pythag

BRoomer
BRoomer
How does that confirm?
If maven is on the team with two, even with both mafias jumping on it, there would need to be one more for the 3 lynch count.

D

Deleted member

How does that confirm?
If maven is on the team with two, even with both mafias jumping on it, there would need to be one more for the 3 lynch count.
I think that's the point? If Maven wasn't in that scum team, they would have already voted me off. But if he is, then his partner can't just come in and vote for me.

Anyways, don't really feel like letting Maven lynch me with just one vote so I say we come to a consensus quickly

Pythag

BRoomer
BRoomer
So who couldn't have been wrights partner?

What did you learn in your rereads, shish?

Pythag

BRoomer
BRoomer
It doesn't confirm he's mafia tho.

If he was/is town, and chose one of the scum team with two, why the heck would they jump on that?

D

Deleted member

There doesn't seem to be many, if any, interactions to base myself off since both Maven and GLG have been super inactive. NF has more to go off but they didn't interact much with Wright.
All of their behaviours is scummy yet none of that matters at the moment due to the current situation. There's one thjng I can say with more certainty though, and that being that Maven and NF are not partners because of the first part of this post:
Uncap: Pythag

Not sure how most games go, but with a loss of the cop (the only power), there doesn't seem to be a lot to go off on. The whole Maven vs. Pokechu is interesting because Maven still replaced a player. Just because of the sub doesn't mean they have a less chance of being scum, or that it would be unfair to try and see where Maven lies, even if Pokechu has said more.

I'd assume that each Mod team has to have a greater than or equal to presence versus the other teams to win. But it comes down to 2 v 2 scum, I'm not sure how that would end. We are dangerously close to figuring out the 4 town vs 4 scum (2 teams).

Nintendofreak

Smash Cadet
Nintendofreak Nintendofreak Nintendofreak Nintendofreak why shouldn't I vote for you?
I ran the numbers again, if we lynch and successfully get a New Mod, the game continues with 2 scum and 2 town. The only way to win this game is if the 2 scum incap at least one other scum. We leave one scum to be capped and lynch the other. If this order doesn't happen, then it's game over. Is this going to happen? I'm not even sure how it would work. #HBC | Red Ryu #HBC | Red Ryu Can scum choose not to incap, and if so and only one person is incapped, can they even die? At this point, I'm not sure sure what you should do.

Nintendofreak Nintendofreak who do you think we should lynch today?
All that being said, to not end the game in a loss, from my perspective its a choice of 3 people, and lynching 2 of them continue the game. It really boils down to who among GLG, Shish, and Maven are the New Mods. Maybe Maven is really lurking his way to the bank, maybe he's not. I could see the OldMod playing town as long as they don't get lynched, and if they do have to out themselves, it's to prevent NewMods from winning outright. Is it you GLG? Is Shish playing town really well right now? Does Maven even care? I have reason to suspect anyone in a different way, more reading my give me tells on who is playing smartly with each other, but we shall see. We don't have much time before day end.

giraffelasergun

Smash Lord
How does that confirm?
Maven or shish is a new mod 100% and who I think should be the lynch pool today. I think might have been a little unclear, but because maven voted for shish and shish didn’t immediately receive two votes after means that Shish or Maven has to be a new mod. If maven and shish were both of town/old mod then the two new mods would have voted for shish immediatley after maven did and ended the game.

Do you think anything of maven voting immediately after the day started though? A wrong vote at this point in the game would be game ending so I find it shocking that anyone would vote so quickly in lylo.

giraffelasergun

Smash Lord
I think Maven is a New Mod based off of how willing he was to start the day with a vote that could have ended the game if he voted wrong.

Vote: Maven

Nintendofreak

Smash Cadet
he was to start the day with a vote that could have ended the game
If he did have a better reason, you think he'd at least comment. Unless it was a last ditch effort, or "I don't care", neither bodes well from the game's perspective.

As it stands right now, Shish is lynched even with this tie.

D

Deleted member

Vote: Maven89

Deadline is in, like, 2 hours and I'm not letting Maven just take the game like this. He hasn't posted ever since so I doubt he even cares tbh.

Pythag

BRoomer
BRoomer
I think I've got it figured out.

Course, every time I've thought that I've proven myself to be quite bad at this game, so it's a dangerous place to be

Maven89

Smash Master
Nah I’m town, I think it was really clear Shishoe was scum based off their posts. I came in and no one seemed to care about the game so I didn’t post much. Shishoe was rather blatant though

Pythag

BRoomer
BRoomer
I figured she was, but I also figured she was Old Mods because she was trying so hard to look town.

C'est la vie

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Maven was lynched he was a VT

Pythag is a VT he was endgamed

NintendoFreak was Red Ryu of the Old mods and weas endgamed

Giraffelaserfgun wins as Pokechu of the new mods

Shishae wins as Moydow of the new mod