• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Fiora for SSB4 DLC [Xenoblade spoilers] - CONFIRMED FOR PROJECT X ZONE 2!!!

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
6660-1506-8804
I'm starting to think that Nintendo is turning the most requested ballot characters into mii fighter outfits. I seriously hope that they don't plan on only doing that...
If that was the case with the lot then they'd face a lot of Back Slash from the fans. They don't need that after a disappointing E3.

MrSlyFoxGamer

Smash Cadet
Hey guys... Fiora might have a good chance of getting in. Well, no. I only have one thing to show so it's not going to 100% goingto get her in. I'm not sure if anyone else has shown this aswell. There is a trophy in Smash 4 that literally shows and describes . I don't know why they would do this, but it seems like Nintendo does not care for spoilers. The could add Fiora as DLC a few months later after Xenoblade 3DS due to more people playing and completing it.

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
6660-1506-8804
Hey guys... Fiora might have a good chance of getting in. Well, no. I only have one thing to show so it's not going to 100% goingto get her in. I'm not sure if anyone else has shown this aswell. There is a trophy in Smash 4 that literally shows and describes . I don't know why they would do this, but it seems like Nintendo does not care for spoilers. The could add Fiora as DLC a few months later after Xenoblade 3DS due to more people playing and completing it.
It's not really news that Nintendo don't care for Spoilers in Smash Bros. Even back in Brawl they were spoiling games. Namely Mother 3.

Last edited:

MrSlyFoxGamer

Smash Cadet
It's not really news that Nintendo don't care for Spoilers in Smash Bros. Even back in Brawl they were spoiling games. Namely Mother 3.
I have realized this, just still brought it to attention since I just saw the "Mecha-Fiora" Trophy and thought it was so dumb. Even having Riki in the final smash for Shulk is kinda spoilish.

S.F.L.R_9

Smash Master
NNID
suffler9
3DS FC
0061-1006-1500
Hi guys! I haven't posted here in a while.

Fiora having a trophy of her Mechon form completely boosts her chances up. The one major roadblock for her getting into Smash (being a spoiler) is completely eliminated since the game developers clearly do not care about spoilers if that trophy was put in

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
Hi guys! I haven't posted here in a while.

Fiora having a trophy of her Mechon form completely boosts her chances up. The one major roadblock for her getting into Smash (being a spoiler) is completely eliminated since the game developers clearly do not care about spoilers if that trophy was put in
Plus, like with Mewtwo and Lucas, they could just make a new fighter trophy for her in a new pose + Final Smash trophy.

The ballot will be ending pretty soon and I voted once for Mecha-Fiora on my cell phone iirc, once for Snake on my tablet, once for Wolf on my PC, and once for Neku Sakuraba on a work computer (yeah I know, he's a pipe dream of mine. I got a thread for him too). I still wish I knew how IP addresses factor into the equation and if you can vote multiple times from the same IP/device. I feel like slipping in one more vote for Mecha-Fiora at my college's computer lab. I know some ballot votes have been made into costumes for Miis such as Chrom (despite being deconfirmed prior, his support base is very loyal it seems), Inklings, Lloyd Irving, and King K. Rool (he may still have a shot at being playable though).

I know Fiora's not as popular a choice as K. Rool, Ridley, Dixie, Wolf, Snake, Wonder Red, or even more "obscure" characters like Lip or Ayumi Tachibana. Still, I'm hoping that she has enough votes to be considered. Maybe Sakurai will choose multiple ballot characters. As long as those characters aren't friggin Shrek or Goku or something

...Ryu's orange alt deconfirms Goku anyway. :troll:

Last edited:

S.F.L.R_9

Smash Master
NNID
suffler9
3DS FC
0061-1006-1500
Something interesting that was brought up in the Daisy thread is that Nintendo probably won't pick the most popular characters, but they'll just use the ballot votes as suggestions and shift through them to see which ones they can work with soooo that helps Fiora.
Plus, like with Mewtwo and Lucas, they could just make a new fighter trophy for her in a new pose + Final Smash trophy.

The ballot will be ending pretty soon and I voted once for Mecha-Fiora on my cell phone iirc, once for Snake on my tablet, once for Wolf on my PC, and once for Neku Sakuraba on a work computer (yeah I know, he's a pipe dream of mine. I got a thread for him too). I still wish I knew how IP addresses factor into the equation and if you can vote multiple times from the same IP/device. I feel like slipping in one more vote for Mecha-Fiora at my college's computer lab. I know some ballot votes have been made into costumes for Miis such as Chrom (despite being deconfirmed prior, his support base is very loyal it seems), Inklings, Lloyd Irving, and King K. Rool (he may still have a shot at being playable though).

I know Fiora's not as popular a choice as K. Rool, Ridley, Dixie, Wolf, Snake, Wonder Red, or even more "obscure" characters like Lip or Ayumi Tachibana. Still, I'm hoping that she has enough votes to be considered. Maybe Sakurai will choose multiple ballot characters. As long as those characters aren't friggin Shrek or Goku or something

...Ryu's orange alt deconfirms Goku anyway. :troll:
I just might have voted for Fiora on my computer, phone, and my mom's computer. Oops :secretkpop:

MrSlyFoxGamer

Smash Cadet
It is very possible that Nintendo is using the Vote Ballot for Suggestions and not highest goes in. Also, adding characters like Fiora and other small characters will/can promote the games (Like everyone says). Although, they did not add Fiora for a promotion towards X but realize this. If I am correct, Xenoblade is popular in Japan, so hopefully Fiora could be added for promotion reasons for the English Xenoblade X. (Seriously though, I doubt it since they could have just added it for the Japan version)

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
I wonder, has Mecha-Fiora been requested to be Smashified? If not, could someone request it for me? I have privated my Twitter due to recent events I'm not comfortable discussing at the moment. It's basically some drama, you could say.

kenniky

Smash Master
NNID
kenniky
3DS FC
1349-7627-3646
I wonder, has Mecha-Fiora been requested to be Smashified? If not, could someone request it for me? I have privated my Twitter due to recent events I'm not comfortable discussing at the moment. It's basically some drama, you could say.
I've requested Melia and Fiora already. Didn't request Mecha specifically, though.

foolssigma

Smash Ace
NNID
NYTims
Sometimes I forget about smashified. Love that series. Am I the only one that would be more excited for the smashified xenoblade music remix over the new render? They've done a great job thus far with the tunes.

Shaymikyu

Destruction in Hedgehog Form
Hey guys! It's been a while. My notifications are just kind of wonky.

I'm doing a 100% run right now, and it's given me a whole new appreciation for her. While I liked her character on my first run, I barely touched her in battle. This run, however, I strayed from my comfort zone and SHE. IS. FLIPPING. AMAZING. She is so strong and fast and is just glorious all around, not to mention rocking her blue shades.

When I have time, I might do recolors based on the ideas I pitched a while back. I can say for sure Fiora is my top pick now, though.

DemiPhoenix

Smash Rookie
I already did, also im in the FB page I already ask people to request her to get smashified

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
I'm afraid to look... did Fiora basically get slaughtered by Metal Face again in there?
Close enough, she simply got viewed as having little chance due to lack of demand and the fact the Xenoblade X might be more relevant in the end. But she at least got a decent want percentage of 29% and it wasn't the usual "I'd prefer someone better like Reyn or Riki over that walking spoiler!" arguments.

Shaymikyu

Close enough, she simply got viewed as having little chance due to lack of demand and the fact the Xenoblade X might be more relevant in the end. But she at least got a decent want percentage of 29% and it wasn't the usual "I'd prefer someone better like Reyn or Riki over that walking spoiler!" arguments.
Wait, so 99% of it wasn't "0% because it's not my chatacter/abstain so I can nominate someone?" I'm not a big fan of RTC.

Anyway, the X argument would definitely hold in SSB5, but X is way too new right now. It's not even out of Japan. I can't argue lack of demand, though. All the more reason for me to cheer louder.

MrSlyFoxGamer

Smash Cadet
Was looking around on the internet, they updated the Smash ballot and theres a secret update tomorrow. Also, I saw a leak that said 3 character we're coming out tomorrow but might not be true. If it is true, let's hope for Fiora. Although, Shovel Knight and Shantae will probably get in.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Was looking around on the internet, they updated the Smash ballot and theres a secret update tomorrow. Also, I saw a leak that said 3 character we're coming out tomorrow but might not be true. If it is true, let's hope for Fiora. Although, Shovel Knight and Shantae will probably get in.
Source? I seriously hope that this isn't something that those 4Chan trolls came up with again.

Shaymikyu

Sounds fishy to me. This is literally the first time I've heard of this, and the Ballot is still going on.

MrSlyFoxGamer

Smash Cadet
Source? I seriously hope that this isn't something that those 4Chan trolls came up with again.
The 3 new characters thing was some news site which I didn't care for but for the update + ballot change heres the video. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Gg1DfdqVfs

Also, there is a 4Chan leak about boss modes which sounds so fake, they explain that you can play as Metal Face. Master Hand, Ridley and more.

Shaymikyu

The 3 new characters thing was some news site which I didn't care for but for the update + ballot change heres the video. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Gg1DfdqVfs

Also, there is a 4Chan leak about boss modes which sounds so fake, they explain that you can play as Metal Face. Master Hand, Ridley and more.
I know it's fake, but I'd faint with joy if we could play as Metal Face in a mode.

BluePikmin11

Akko is my dear daughter!
NNID
blue
New Big Poll! It's Source Gaming's biggest Smash poll yet!

NEW POLLING EFFORT BY @@ BluePikmin11 BluePikmin11
The SG team has helped BluePikmin reorganize his individual character polls into 4 parts. We've also provided pre-filled out forms with neutral responses so people can navigate quickly. Hopefully this will yield more and better information for future posts.

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
New Big Poll! It's Source Gaming's biggest Smash poll yet!

NEW POLLING EFFORT BY @@ BluePikmin11 BluePikmin11
The SG team has helped BluePikmin reorganize his individual character polls into 4 parts. We've also provided pre-filled out forms with neutral responses so people can navigate quickly. Hopefully this will yield more and better information for future posts.
I'll do it when I get home, as I'll have to login to my Google account.

Would you mind posting the same thing in my Neku thread as well? C: to give more exposure.

AlvisCPU

Smash Ace
NNID
GaleSlash
3DS FC
2492-4221-0172
Last edited:

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
I SAW THIS NEWS

OH MY GOD

YYYYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

I REALLY HOPE THIS MEANS FIORA IS ONE STEP CLOSER TO BEING IN SMASH WE SHALL FINALLY GET OUR DAY!!!!

:bluejump: :bluejump: :bluejump:

sorry I'm just ridiculously hype ok

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
6660-1506-8804
We also get this lovely piece of art of Fiora performing Final Cross in PXZ2 as well.

Nice.

Last edited:

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
At least Fiora is going to get that tiny boost in the Smash Ballot because of this. But it's overall far too late given that there are a little over 2 weeks until it is over.

Top Bottom