• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Fiora for SSB4 DLC [Xenoblade spoilers] - CONFIRMED FOR PROJECT X ZONE 2!!!

MrSlyFoxGamer

Smash Cadet
#JujuForSmash! Seriously, I would never play Smash if Juju made it in, he'd have like one attack where he uses his Ether Rifle and then one where he just instantly dies from fear.

And I swear to god, if we ever have a failed Monado Monday again, I will cry. That day ruined my life.

Last edited:

Shaymikyu

Destruction in Hedgehog Form
Why don't we throw in Juju while we're at it :secretkpop:
Juju for Sandbag.

Him or Lorithia.
"SHARLAAAAAAAA!!!"
Not to mention he basically can't do anything for himself and stormed off after everyone told him not to and look what happened after that

Relevant:
There's also the fact that he's the one who sends you to find some of the absurdly rare stuff for Colony 6 line the Ice Cabbages and Rainbow Slugs.

kenniky

Smash Master
NNID
kenniky
3DS FC
1349-7627-3646
"SHARLAAAAAAAA!!!"
Not to mention he basically can't do anything for himself and stormed off after everyone told him not to and look what happened after that

Relevant:
eh
There's also the fact that he's the one who sends you to find some of the absurdly rare stuff for Colony 6 line the Ice Cabbages and Rainbow Slugs.
OH

right

ughh

MrSlyFoxGamer

Smash Cadet
Juju must be a smart kid to build stuff out of Cabbages, if he "Were" to be in Smash, his moveset would be.
Neutral- Ether Rifle
Down- Die Of Fear
Side- Car/Accident
Up- Xord
Final Smash- ICE CABBAGES AND RAINBOW SLUGS! The bestest combo.

I say Xord since near the end of the game another Mechon like Xord helps him.

Last edited:

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
6660-1506-8804
I'm already at the point where I need Ice Cabbages in Xenoblade 3d. And I haven't even started the High Entia tomb yet.
I'm also going to be very overlevelled for Prison Island.

Sakuraichu

Smash Journeyman
Juju must be a smart kid to build stuff out of Cabbages, if he "Were" to be in Smash, his moveset would be.
Neutral- Ether Rifle
Down- Die Of Fear
Side- Car/Accident
Up- Xord
Final Smash- ICE CABBAGES AND RAINBOW SLUGS! The bestest combo.

I say Xord since near the end of the game another Mechon like Xord helps him.
His final smash would be "SHARLAAAAAAAAAAAA". It would be like Puff-Up, but he wouldn't need to grow. His annoying voice would be able to instantly KO anyone on the stage.

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
6660-1506-8804
His final smash would be "SHARLAAAAAAAAAAAA". It would be like Puff-Up, but he wouldn't need to grow. His annoying voice would be able to instantly KO anyone on the stage.
And Nintendo would get sued by everyone for making their ears bleed.

I had more problems with fossil monkeys than the other 2. Hell i got an ice cabbage on my first pickup for valak.

I have no idea how i javent seen a single spoiler for X. Either the fanbase is extremely courtious or im lucky as hell. Well except that one wonderful head item.

TheLuigiMan64

Smash Rookie
NNID
LuigiMan64
About how long do you guys think it will be until Nintendo makes the next group of dlc characters? I'm eager to see if ANY ballot characters will be introduced to the smash roster

:idea: I also think it may be a good idea to create a move set "chart" for whatever character you feel should be added like Fiora or any other characters you would like to see. (idk if one of you guys already did this considering I only recently joined this thread:ohwell:)

Sakuraichu

Smash Journeyman
Along with Juju's addition to Smash Bros, at E3 2016, Nintendo's new big game which will be an NX launch title will be Juju: Beginning of the World.

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
6660-1506-8804
About how long do you guys think it will be until Nintendo makes the next group of dlc characters? I'm eager to see if ANY ballot characters will be introduced to the smash roster

:idea: I also think it may be a good idea to create a move set "chart" for whatever character you feel should be added like Fiora or any other characters you would like to see. (idk if one of you guys already did this considering I only recently joined this thread:ohwell:)
August is the expectation for an announcement regarding more content due to that being the next Direct going by the 2 month pattern.
October is when the ballot ends and a Nintendo Direct would also be in this month so they'd announce ballot results.

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
[edit] Nevermind, it's ok now.

...anyway, since there's a general 2 month pattern for new info on stuff, I'm sure there'll be a Smash thing in August. Though you never know, they could pull a Robin and drop a big surprise again this month.

Last edited:

MrSlyFoxGamer

Smash Cadet
Read only if you beat the game :D
Off Topic, was Alvis also Meyneths Monado, or does she have another person that is her Monado? I just thought of it because I thought of Fiora having a Monado inside of her, weird thought.

Jason the Yoshi

Watching Me, Wanting Me
Everything's so quiet here.....

I recently got me hands on Xenoblade 3D. I'm enjoying the hell out of it, so I thought I'd stop by again for a while before I have to move to Texas.

foolssigma

Smash Ace
NNID
NYTims
Haven't been here in a while but I made my taunt text in smash for Shulk say Fiooooooooraaaa. I wonder how many people actually know what that's referring to.

Jason the Yoshi

Watching Me, Wanting Me
Still been playing Xenoblade 3D. I'm about to go into Galahad Fortress to find Fiora. I've done it before on the Wii, so I shouldn't have any trouble.

foolssigma

Smash Ace
NNID
NYTims
I really wish Nintendo would provide an update or something on the status of the smash ballot. Part of me thinks they won't even release any of the results until after smash 5 is released.

If Xenoblade were to get a second rep, (which I find to be inevitable for smash 5) its going to be a female character like Fiora or Elma. Just a feeling. Plus I know everyone really wants Melia.

MrSlyFoxGamer

Smash Cadet
Melia or Fiora, right now, I don't like the look of X and the characters. I'd say Fiora and Melia.

foolssigma

Smash Ace
NNID
NYTims
Did this image come from this thread? I'm too lazy to scroll back for Fiora support pictures.

Do I still have to spoiler tag this? Cause, you know...

Last edited:

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
Did this image come from this thread? I'm too lazy to scroll back for Fiora support pictures.

I requested it from @Aegis. He has a thread in the Artwork Emporium and you can request stuff from him there.

Been meaning to request a Neku image but haven't had time

foolssigma

Smash Ace
NNID
NYTims
I requested it from @Aegis. He has a thread in the Artwork Emporium and you can request stuff from him there.

Been meaning to request a Neku image but haven't had time
Thanks. Here's a random Neku image from Google if you can't get around to it. I also know nothing about TWEWY.

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
Thanks. Here's a random Neku image from Google if you can't get around to it. I also know nothing about TWEWY.

You should play it sometime, it's a great game.

I recommend the DS version but copies might be hard to find. There's an iPad version for like $13.00 that is a decent port with slight gameplay modifications that are still enjoyable and more music in the game.

I've seen far more expensive iPad games...the iDOLM@STER Shiny Festa iOS ports...[INTERNAL SCREAMING]

Last edited:

kenniky

Smash Master
NNID
kenniky
3DS FC
1349-7627-3646

"Fiora Fiora Activates"

uh

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
Did I link the wrong one? The one on the front page should have that error fixed :x

Yeah the one on the OP of this thread is the fixed version.

Last edited:
Top Bottom