• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Fiora for SSB4 DLC [Xenoblade spoilers] - CONFIRMED FOR PROJECT X ZONE 2!!!

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
I may have to make another FB account to like that page, as my current FB page is personal and people from real life follow me there, so...

What about a Twitter? Scoliosis Jones, mod and owner of the Snake DLC thread, made one for Snake's cause.

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
6660-1506-8804
I may have to make another FB account to like that page, as my current FB page is personal and people from real life follow me there, so...

What about a Twitter? Scoliosis Jones, mod and owner of the Snake DLC thread, made one for Snake's cause.
There's ones for K Rool and Ridley so yeah. Go ahead.

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
Alright, I shall likely get on that Twitter soon.

Also, I'm thinking I may get some progress in Xenoblade tomorrow. I'm about to clear that part, by which I mean clearing Mechonis Core. Just to confirm though -- I hear that until you beat Yal-what's-his-face (cannot for the life of me spell the mech's name), you can access Agniratha by foot. How do I go about doing that, where do I go from Junks's landing platform?

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
6660-1506-8804
Alright, I shall likely get on that Twitter soon.

Also, I'm thinking I may get some progress in Xenoblade tomorrow. I'm about to clear that part, by which I mean clearing Mechonis Core. Just to confirm though -- I hear that until you beat Yal-what's-his-face (cannot for the life of me spell the mech's name), you can access Agniratha by foot. How do I go about doing that, where do I go from Junks's landing platform?
First go inside Junks to get another quest where the reward is a lot of XP and a weapon for Fiora which is kind of on the way back to Agniratha. You head towards the Apocrypha but go left down the ramp when you discover the location/landmark to a transporter that takes you near the Face Maintenance Bay. From there on you can go anywhere in Central Factory and take out the level 70 unique Fortess Unit (which is pretty tough due to ether attacks). Agniratha can be accessed from the same area as before.

Plus Chuggaaconroy covered the above so watch his video (though it's towards the end) if it's any extra help.
*Yaldabaoth - a name for a fake god.

Last edited:

whenUC_da_LIGHT

Smash Cadet

whatever it works just don't forget to link it, i know some people might not be willing to give their profiles

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
So, I beat Yaldabaoth and seeing the cutscenes that ensued literally made me want Fiora more than ever:
like when she and Meyneth (in her body) team up against Egil and her blades become Meyneth's Monado, holy **** that was so bada**. I feel it should be referenced in her moveset somehow

Last edited:

S.F.L.R_9

Smash Master
NNID
suffler9
3DS FC
0061-1006-1500
So, I beat Yaldabaoth and seeing the cutscenes that ensued literally made me want Fiora more than ever:
like when she and Meyneth (in her body) team up against Egil and her blades become Meyneth's Monado, holy **** that was so bada**. I feel it should be referenced in her moveset somehow
That's definitely one of my favorite cutscenes with Fiora, like omg. If that specific cutscene is not referenced, I really hope Meyneth is at least~

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
That's definitely one of my favorite cutscenes with Fiora, like omg. If that specific cutscene is not referenced, I really hope Meyneth is at least~
I do know Meyneth is referenced in the Face Nemesis trophy at least.

Speaking of trophies, is there a place I can find a decent sized render of the Mecha-Fiora (or even Hom Fiora) trophy? I need it for...graphic design reasons. Kinda.

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
6660-1506-8804

Speaking of trophies, is there a place I can find a decent sized render of the Mecha-Fiora (or even Hom Fiora) trophy? I need it for...graphic design reasons. Kinda.

Last edited:

Bebe Mignon

Smash Ace

Is this one okay?

Jae

You're outta luck, buddy
THE DREAM ISN'T DEAD FRIENDS!

We're able to put in suggestions on the official Smash Bros. website for characters that we'd like to see as playable characters!
https://cp.nintendo.co.jp/us/

kenniky

Smash Master
NNID
kenniky
3DS FC
1349-7627-3646
Fiora and Melia for SSB4 DLC, let's go!
Let's press on and on and ON!

ES. Dinah

Smash Ace
s

dont get me wrong, kos mos along with fiora are the best grills, but kosmos is not making it sorry
I don't know about you but since this dlc direction will go a long way and she is a really popular namco character, it is possible for KOS-MOS to get in. I love them both but if I can only vote for one it is KOS-MOS.

kenniky

Smash Master
NNID
kenniky
3DS FC
1349-7627-3646
I don't know about you but since this dlc direction will go a long way and she is a really popular namco character, it is possible for KOS-MOS to get in. I love them both but if I can only vote for one it is KOS-MOS.
You can vote for more than one by revisiting the page...

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
I really do want to vote for Fiora but about the Smash Ballot is it I'm allowed to only have one vote or am I allowed to vote multiple times?
As long as you are using a different network (Whether it's your house Internet, mobile network, hotspot, or another area's Wi-Fi), you should be alright.

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
Out of curiosity, can using proxies to change your IP work for multiple votes?

Cause my first two votes were Snake and Fiora on my phone and it looks like both counted. I wasn't stopped by a message that didn't let me finish my vote.

Cause if the proxy thing works, I'd also vote for Wolf, and Melia, and Dixie, and Wonder Red, and Rayman, and Neku and ashlldinsaandksk so many characterssssss

Jave

Smash Ace
NNID
Javeman
It also should be fine to use the same computer if you wait a few days between votes. This ballot will probably get tens of thousands of submissions daily, so I doubt they'll start cracking down on similar IPs, so if you sparse your votes properly (and given the deadline is all the way to October 3) you should be able to cast at least one vote for every character you want.

First vote went for Inkling. Now from my computer at work I'll be casting a Fiora vote.

dezeray112

Smash Hero
As long as you are using a different network (Whether it's your house Internet, mobile network, hotspot, or another area's Wi-Fi), you should be alright.
Alright, I'll take your advice and I'll go ahead and vote for Fiora within my home network.

EDIT: It's done.

Here's my description:

"I would love to see Fiora fighting alongside the wielder of the Monado, Shulk against other Nintendo all star characters."

Last edited:

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
Would mobile LTE also generate a different IP? There's the concern of billing though :c but it's worth a shot?

ES. Dinah

Smash Ace
People have been voting on different devices but I'm not sure if that is safe. I would love to give Fiora a vote as well.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Would mobile LTE also generate a different IP? There's the concern of billing though :c but it's worth a shot?
Or you can just vote in a library or any restaurant with free wifi. Either way, many people have voted with the same IP more that once already (Though it shouldn't be as ridiculous as 40 votes on one computer).

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
Dang son, this thread got buried super fast now. :c

But the same IP thing is a good point, since it's not like the US version keeps track of names or anything. Still, until analysis of how it works is more concrete, I'll play it safe and maybe vote on other devices once a day and the next day use proxies for the same devices. Rinse and repeat.

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
Wait...when did the thread title get changed? I never noticed it. Well, whatever, it's hillarious xD
I was gonna get a bit more spoilery but then I was like, "nah, better safe than sorry" I woulda also said something like "fire up dem ballots bruh" but that was not very professional. :troll:

Top Bottom