• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

FINLAND: Dynamiitti 8.6-10.6 (Espoo, Finland)

Susi

Smash Apprentice
Finnish tournament held at Dynas house in Espoo, Finland.
Entrants: 18
Entry fees: 5€/5€
Finland getting active, videos coming soon to www.youtube.com/SSBBFIN

Singles
1. Schwa :diddy: :metaknight: 50€
2. Heru :metaknight: 25€
3. -LzR- :metaknight: :popo: :gw: 15€
4. Vurkyzo :falco: :marth:
5. Jebu :wario: :dk2:
5. Susi :ness2:
7. Cleftor :fox:
7. Laatikko :lucario:
9. Near :olimar: :gw:
9. Waffles :lucas:
9. Vallu :metaknight: :falco:
9. mmKALLL :marth: :metaknight:
13. Emppu :popo: :metaknight:
13. Haziy :metaknight:
13. Piblibou :mario2: :pikachu2:
13. Fissio :marth:
--------------------------------------------------
17. Dyna :toonlink:
17. Eagle :pit:

Doubles
1. Vurkyzo :marth: & Jebu :wario: [Saat ragequittaa] 25€/25€
2. Heru :metaknight: & Schwa :diddy: [Abdikadabra] 10€/10€
3. Susi :ness2: & Cleftor :fox: [Mighty dAwGz] 5€/5€
4. Laatikko :snake: & Emppu :metaknight: [Sumuisten suolakaivosten yksinäinen rölli]
5. Fissio :marth: & mmKALLL :marth: [Tipper Emblem]
5. Waffles :lucas: & Dyna :pikachu2: [Lehmä ja Lammas]
7. -LzR- :gw: :metaknight: & Vallu :ness2: [Emoreiska]
7. Piblibou :pikachu2: & Haziy :metaknight:: [Sexy *****es]

Susi

Smash Apprentice
Skinutski is going to tournament in Norway in July. Maybe he can get his motivation back that way...

hyoipear

Smash Cadet
Good stuff. Congratulations to Schwa.

What happened to the MK ban in Finland btw?

Susi

Smash Apprentice
We unbanned him when people started going out of country tournaments. We need the experience for success in Europe. :metaknight:

Jebu-95

Smash Journeyman
Yeah I attended Brawl in Neuss during April in Germany and I got bodied by MKs but I lived on to tell my tale back in Finland (after a very exhausting flight through Russia) and now MK is unbanned here which is kinda cool.

Where is Skinutskiiiiiiiiii?

Good stuff to Schwa. I see he's getting better.
Skinutski has been unactive/uninterested/busy with work recently and he didn't attend this either even thought he lives exactly 3 miles from the location where this tournament took place. He still plays on wifi fairly often. Skinutski alongwith -LzR-, me, Vurkyzo, Schwa and Cleftor are going to Norway for an international tournament that will take place from 29th of June until 1st of July but all of us are still going to stay for a week in Norway. And like Susi said, it is apparent that he has gained his motivation back due to the upcoming tourney.
2HOT, the Norwegian tournament that we are going to, will have about 40-50 entrants and that's big enough for us considering that we usually have around 12-25 entrants at our tournies. (Swedes, Germans, and a few Dutch are also coming to 2HOT)

About Schwa: Yes indeed he is. If there is anyone from Finland that could be considered to be a high level player on European scale, then it would be schwa and/or skinutski.

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
Good luck to Finland at the upcoming international event. I hope you guys keep growing and start really competing with the bigger European countries as a country.

Top Bottom