• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Finding John (found!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Star King

Smash Hero
I love how the fact that John is probably in SALT Lake City was pointed out after 1 post... :/
OK but I missed it because Varist was kind of rambling and I kind of skim his posts at best whenever he does that :troll:

Yo$himan

No More Free Jumps!
Bethlehem, Pennsylvania, United States of America
It doesn't matter to me... The term only brings back good memories of smashing in college in my dorms with rob$, caveman, and zulu. Lol at someone saying my name is "Juan" that is partially right since "Juan" is John in Spanish. I still smash with them when I go back on leave and see them regularly. I must sure move around a lot since there so many sightings lol...

:phone:
Here you go.

Jellyfishn

Smash Journeyman
lol John from Utah.....we have a lot of Johnners here for sure, but not the original.

AR_ACE

Smash Rookie
I heard his name is John from Crystal City and he played with Rob$ (Robert), Caveman (Adrian), and Zulu (Jesse) in his college dorms... I dunno I read it some where

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
I heard his name is John from Crystal City and he played with Rob$ (Robert), Caveman (Adrian), and Zulu (Jesse) in his college dorms... I dunno I read it some where

the man
the legend

*bows down*

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
Lol I can't believe I've met the original John. Soooo good

The Star King

Smash Hero
The Legend of John: Excuse of Time
The Legend of John: Complaint Waker
The Legend of John: Majora's Cold Hands
The Legend of John: Terrible Weather of Seasons
The Legend of John: Four Bad Controllers
The Legend of John: Minish Effort
The Legend of John: Rust of Ages
The Legend of John: A Link to the Youtube video of me playing so much better than that ****ty set against you, I would've ***** you if I played that well

Comrade

Smash Journeyman
this is one of the greatest things i've ever found on these boards.

We need a tracker.

AR_ACE

Smash Rookie
Lol good reading in here... If all goes well I should be able to make apex with the Arkansas crew... An interview sounds fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom